so called straight guys and tvs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dtanya OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

gallowayshire

why do u call yourself straight then fuck the ass of a tranny xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"why do u call yourself straight then fuck the ass of a tranny xx"

Probably more satisfying than having a wank?

Because they're delusional.

Because some men cant accept their sexuality so if they shag a man who looks like a woman they can kid themselves they are straight

Because it costs them meets or they wish to avoid abuse.

why do you care what they call themselves?

"Because some men cant accept their sexuality so if they shag a man who looks like a woman they can kid themselves they are straight "

They'll still argue the point though. I asked a guy on here this same question and his answer was he wasn't bi coz he didn't let the TV fuck him, he fucked the TV. Stupid can't be argued with.

Funny thing is some tv/ts on here won't meet bi guys only straight it baffles me

The whole bi/gay/tv thing baffles me.

Gay guys looking to meet straight only!

Straight guys looking to suck cock!

Bi guys who only advertise to meet other guys!

Straight guys looking to fuck Trannies!

Sometimes I begin to imagine I am one of the rare uncomplicated guys on fab who is boring enough to only fancy women.

Ha well from my experiences there are so many men out there who although come across as straight , if they have half the chance then they would go with a t girl.

And you know sometimes it can seem to some to be very erotic when the t girl is very convincing yet has a nice surprise waiting to come out. I personally think it's the person , male or female , that's makes them sexy x

I had a chat recently with a guy here who was straight and veris from females sending me pics asking did i want it... So i pulled him up on being 'straight' he said he wasnt into lads but loved crossdressers. So i told him well im still a lad im just wearing womens clothes to which he replied i like that!! Confusing or what. I understand sexuality is a wide spectrum but to me it was odd and a pitty too cos he was hot but it just turned me off , i just felt like what happens if my panties slip off and my dress falls to the floor is he gonna stop till i put them back on xxx

Maibe they forgot to turn the lights on lol.

And men say women are hard to understand

I'd never so with a guy, whether straight, gay, TV or TS! Anyone who thinks you're only gay if you take it is kidding themselves!

I hate the way some gays get off on the idea of straight men, and also that on some sites TV's can list themselves as women FFS

By *arabeefWoman  over a year ago

otley

"Because some men cant accept their sexuality so if they shag a man who looks like a woman they can kid themselves they are straight "

"Maibe they forgot to turn the lights on lol."

Hmm Jonas should know he's "straight"

"I'd never so with a guy, whether straight, gay, TV or TS! Anyone who thinks you're only gay if you take it is kidding themselves!

I hate the way some gays get off on the idea of straight men, and also that on some sites TV's can list themselves as women FFS"

You forgot the bi's !

"I had a chat recently with a guy here who was straight and veris from females sending me pics asking did i want it... So i pulled him up on being 'straight' he said he wasnt into lads but loved crossdressers. So i told him well im still a lad im just wearing womens clothes to which he replied i like that!! Confusing or what. I understand sexuality is a wide spectrum but to me it was odd and a pitty too cos he was hot but it just turned me off , i just felt like what happens if my panties slip off and my dress falls to the floor is he gonna stop till i put them back on xxx"

funny

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Also... Just to add... Just because a guy like wearing ladies clothes it doesn't make him bi or gay... Lots of men who dress are straight, enjoy wearing ladies clothes and are attracted to women only.

"Also... Just to add... Just because a guy like wearing ladies clothes it doesn't make him bi or gay... Lots of men who dress are straight, enjoy wearing ladies clothes and are attracted to women only.

"

Im not bi i just have a fetish for cock

By *il_Lou90Woman  over a year ago

falkirk

I know of one guy on here that's had many gay relationships as in proper living together relationship and on here he's listed as bi-curious. Part of me doesn't really bother about the labelling, its just be honest lol

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"why do u call yourself straight then fuck the ass of a tranny xx

I know of one guy on here that's had many gay relationships as in proper living together relationship and on here he's listed as bi-curious. Part of me doesn't really bother about the labelling, its just be honest lol"

Because a lot of trannies require little or no work on the guys part before they let themselves be fucked, whereas most women take a lot of effort with pics, profile and patter to even get a reply.

And when horny most guys will go with the path of least resistance. As long as the hole is covered in lacy Knicks and the arse is bent over so they can't see the stubble, they're good to go.

Because a lot of trannies require little or no work on the guys part before they let themselves be fucked, whereas most women take a lot of effort with pics, profile and patter to even get a reply.

And when horny most guys will go with the path of least resistance. As long as the hole is covered in lacy Knicks and the arse is bent over so they can't see the stubble, they're good to go. "

No sorry but that just doesn't ring true to me.

That just sounds like another excuse for guys who for some bizarre reason cannot admit to themselves they are at the very least bi.

Its all just a label. Why cant we be "sexual beings"?

"Its all just a label. Why cant we be "sexual beings"?"

Quite true but if it is nothing why will so many "straight" guys involve themselves in descriptive gymnastics to avoid the bi or gay label?

And when horny most guys will go with the path of least resistance. As long as the hole is covered in lacy Knicks and the arse is bent over so they can't see the stubble, they're good to go. "

I doubt most guys would.

"Its all just a label. Why cant we be "sexual beings"?

Quite true but if it is nothing why will so many "straight" guys involve themselves in descriptive gymnastics to avoid the bi or gay label?"

Hmmm, thats true too. Society or what the person deems as social acceptance? Or maybe they feel shame and denial... Dunno.

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

There are some very convincing T-girls, but they are still men, so if you're aroused knowing that then you're bi.

Never understood the contorted logic of only being gay if you take it

And when horny most guys will go with the path of least resistance. As long as the hole is covered in lacy Knicks and the arse is bent over so they can't see the stubble, they're good to go.

I doubt most guys would. "

Most "straight guys" who message TV's I mean. Not the militantly hetero like yourself.

I doubt most guys would.

Most "straight guys" who message TV's I mean. Not the militantly hetero like yourself. "

No need to be sarcy I just like women and not men.

I doubt most guys would.

Most "straight guys" who message TV's I mean. Not the militantly hetero like yourself.

No need to be sarcy I just like women and not men."

I know you are. It's come up before. My comments were clearly aimed at the "straight" guys mentioned in the thread title. There was no need for you to feel I was referring to any grrrrrrr-Straight men in my generalisation.

I doubt most guys would.

No need to be sarcy I just like women and not men.

I know you are. It's come up before. My comments were clearly aimed at the "straight" guys mentioned in the thread title. There was no need for you to feel I was referring to any grrrrrrr-Straight men in my generalisation."

Fair enough when you said "most guys" i thought you meant "most guys" my bad grrrr

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

What then do you call the guy who will only sleep with a post op TS not a TV?

What label do they get!

"What then do you call the guy who will only sleep with a post op TS not a TV?

What label do they get!"

Well you've not specified which transition direction so I'd guess......

M to F TS and it would be Straight, as she'd be a woman.

F to M TS and it would be gay, as he'd be a man.

What label do they get!

F to M TS and it would be gay, as he'd be a man."

I'm now confused.com

What label do they get!

F to M TS and it would be gay, as he'd be a man.

I'm now confused.com"

Why? A female TS is just that, a female.

A male TS is a man.

There's no confusion unless you're one of the peeps who can't get their head round differentiating between a persons gender and their genitals.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

I had a guy message me for a meet, he had straight on his profile. I pointed out that he wanted to meet a guy who likes to wear womens clothes, bit of make up, his reply was he was bisexual but didn't want to lose out on meets with women.

Needless to say he didn't get very far with me.

I'm not bi but my secret boyfriends are! Any way your only gay if you push back. Makes me laugh! I get messaged by straight guys and when ask them why it's says straight I either get blocked or surprise surprise they delete account. Guys if you like a bit of cock it's not a thing to be ashamed of just admit it and do it. It makes for more fun.

I doubt most guys would.

Most "straight guys" who message TV's I mean. Not the militantly hetero like yourself. "

No sorry but that just doesn't ring true to me.

That just sounds like another excuse for guys who for some bizarre reason cannot admit to themselves they are at the very least bi."

By *ob55Man  over a year ago

PE13

Because they can!

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

This sexual labels thing is overly complicated so I generally ignore it.

If a guy contacts me here and his profile says 'straight' I do however reply saying 'you do realise that I am a tgirl don't you?'... Just in case!

Some of them are essentially as they wouldn't fuck anything that looks like a man and they don't see a convincing tranny that way. you need to stop thinking of sexuality as black and white because it isn't and its a bit small minded of those who do.

I class myself as bi but in no way fancy guys or guys dressed as woman and thought of kissing one turns my stomach but show me a nice cock and I want to suck it in a mmf situation the excitement of having the female turned on watching and joining in would make me do more and put me on front of a pretty ts with real boobs long hair and a cock and I'm turned on as much as I am with a woman I don't try look for answers why I just do what I enjoy don't look for explanations just do what feels good and enjoy yourself you don't have to broadcast it to everyone !

Some of them are essentially as they wouldn't fuck anything that looks like a man and they don't see a convincing tranny that way. you need to stop thinking of sexuality as black and white because it isn't and its a bit small minded of those who do. "

Yes but in the case of being totally straight or totally gay, it is cut and dried.

If you use the sliding scale of sexuality then there are the absolutes of Straight at one end and Gay at the other. Anything in between is bisexuality of some form. Be it orally bi or whatever.

So a man who claims to be straight but fucks TVs is not absolutely straight, he partakes in bisexual acts. No matter how you dress it up (play on words intended) or how he sees himself.

And before the label brigade jump in, everyone uses labels. Whether you know you're doing it or not. From going through and rejecting people on here: Too fat, too thin, too tall, too old, too ugly etc.

To just things you see day to day, music/people/films/telly. You'll give them all a label to categorise them in your mind.

For example, Bono is in my mental drawer under the label C. Guess what that stands for?

Some of them are essentially as they wouldn't fuck anything that looks like a man and they don't see a convincing tranny that way. you need to stop thinking of sexuality as black and white because it isn't and its a bit small minded of those who do.

Yes but in the case of being totally straight or totally gay, it is cut and dried.

If you use the sliding scale of sexuality then there are the absolutes of Straight at one end and Gay at the other. Anything in between is bisexuality of some form. Be it orally bi or whatever.

So a man who claims to be straight but fucks TVs is not absolutely straight, he partakes in bisexual acts. No matter how you dress it up (play on words intended) or how he sees himself.

And before the label brigade jump in, everyone uses labels. Whether you know you're doing it or not. From going through and rejecting people on here: Too fat, too thin, too tall, too old, too ugly etc.

To just things you see day to day, music/people/films/telly. You'll give them all a label to categorise them in your mind.

For example, Bono is in my mental drawer under the label C. Guess what that stands for? "

Cool?

By *oxy-blonde-vixenWoman  over a year ago

Peterborough

I've got a TS girlfriend so what does that make me lol

D x

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"I've got a TS girlfriend so what does that make me lol

D x "

A foxy blonde vixen?

Peterborough

"I've got a TS girlfriend so what does that make me lol

D x

A foxy blonde vixen?"

Exactly !!!!!!

D x

Peterborough

If people weren't so bloody hung up the world would be a nicer place

D x

I'd never get any fun if all the 'straight' guys didnt contact me lol x

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"If people weren't so bloody hung up the world would be a nicer place

D x "

By *enny PR9TV/TS  over a year ago

Southport

Personally I can fit into category I like, whether it be Straight, gay or bisexual, but for clarity I've ticked the Bi box on here.

Heterosexuality’s power lies in perception, not physical truth—as long as people think you’re exclusively attracted to the right gender, you’re golden. But perception is a precarious thing; a “zero-tolerance” policy has taught men that the way people think of them can change permanently with one slip, one little kiss or too-intimate friendship. And once lost, it can be nearly impossible to reclaim.

Women have a certain amount of freedom to play with their sexuality (mostly because society has a hard time believing in lesbian sex at all). Male sexuality, on the other hand, is understood as unidirectional. Once young men realize they are gay, they become A Gay Person. We don’t hear about gay men discovering an interest in women later in life, and people rarely believe men when they say they are bisexual—the common, if erroneous, wisdom as we see from many on Fab is that any man who says he is bi is really just gay and hasn’t admitted it yet.

The result of all this is that men are not allowed “complex” sexualities; once the presumption of straightness has been shattered, a man is automatically gay. That narrative does not allow much freedom to explore even fleeting same-sex attractions without a permanent commitment.

Even if religion didn’t teach men to be scared of each other’s bodies, they would still be afraid of the way a brush with gayness can so suddenly erase the rest of their sexuality. With so much on the line, it’s no surprise that some men take up the job of policing this boundary themselves, lest it be policed by someone else, to their detriment.

Like I've said in the past I reject your reality and replace it with my own. It makes me a much happier person and when it comes to mindfucking "straight" guys a confident TV will outshine any woman any day.

Some of them are essentially as they wouldn't fuck anything that looks like a man and they don't see a convincing tranny that way. you need to stop thinking of sexuality as black and white because it isn't and its a bit small minded of those who do. "

it is to me,a straight guy won't be interested in another guy....if he's really straight that is.....

By *vsnikkiTV/TS  over a year ago

Limavady

[Removed by poster at 01/07/14 21:56:15]

By *vsnikkiTV/TS  over a year ago

Limavady

"I'd never get any fun if all the 'straight' guys didnt contact me lol x "

I'm the same but I still think they are bi or bi curious. Personally I don't care what they call themselves but it would be easier to search for guys if the ones that want to meet Tvs would call themselves bi. It would save me propositioning real straight guys.

"Personally I can fit into category I like, whether it be Straight, gay or bisexual, but for clarity I've ticked the Bi box on here.

Heterosexuality’s power lies in perception, not physical truth—as long as people think you’re exclusively attracted to the right gender, you’re golden. But perception is a precarious thing; a “zero-tolerance” policy has taught men that the way people think of them can change permanently with one slip, one little kiss or too-intimate friendship. And once lost, it can be nearly impossible to reclaim.

Women have a certain amount of freedom to play with their sexuality (mostly because society has a hard time believing in lesbian sex at all). Male sexuality, on the other hand, is understood as unidirectional. Once young men realize they are gay, they become A Gay Person. We don’t hear about gay men discovering an interest in women later in life, and people rarely believe men when they say they are bisexual—the common, if erroneous, wisdom as we see from many on Fab is that any man who says he is bi is really just gay and hasn’t admitted it yet.

The result of all this is that men are not allowed “complex” sexualities; once the presumption of straightness has been shattered, a man is automatically gay. That narrative does not allow much freedom to explore even fleeting same-sex attractions without a permanent commitment.

Even if religion didn’t teach men to be scared of each other’s bodies, they would still be afraid of the way a brush with gayness can so suddenly erase the rest of their sexuality. With so much on the line, it’s no surprise that some men take up the job of policing this boundary themselves, lest it be policed by someone else, to their detriment.

Like I've said in the past I reject your reality and replace it with my own. It makes me a much happier person and when it comes to mindfucking "straight" guys a confident TV will outshine any woman any day. "

What a great post.

Just for the record, my only objection to straight men looking for sex with TVs is that for me they've always been a shit shag. A complete waste of my time getting ready. Almost without exception they've been the ones who can't get out the door fast enough once they've shot their load. Because they are only with me for reasons I detailed in a post waaay back up there. As a consequence I don't meet them anymore. I'd rather have no sex than bad sex.

I don't think of it as bi or gay to me it's a different thing it's transgender attraction and can be for a straight man or straight woman

Most gay men are not interested in TVs it's straight or bi men the link to female is what does it yes it's a cock but so what and anal sex is what both sexes can enjoy anyway

It's just a admirer it's neither gay or bi it's enjoying the wonderfully sexy trans

I also don't like to label trans either as its a part of being a tv calls for cock and its all part of the desire to be feminine and to enjoy the pleasure of sex as a woman does

Um because some men like tranny's but not straight looking bi men ....Im bi but don't advertise it and don't feel the need to please men from couples for girl on girl action...I choose who i want to play with ...but some men find tranny's and cd's intriguing and some women do too x

Like some are tops and some are bottoms it all in experimenting with their own sexuality...It takes a lot too come out for some men and women x

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I don't think of it as bi or gay to me it's a different thing it's transgender attraction and can be for a straight man or straight woman

Most gay men are not interested in TVs it's straight or bi men the link to female is what does it yes it's a cock but so what and anal sex is what both sexes can enjoy anyway

That's an excellent explanation.

Thanks, I could hardly have put it better myself.

XX

It's just a admirer it's neither gay or bi it's enjoying the wonderfully sexy trans

I also don't like to label trans either as its a part of being a tv calls for cock and its all part of the desire to be feminine and to enjoy the pleasure of sex as a woman does "

"Because some men cant accept their sexuality so if they shag a man who looks like a woman they can kid themselves they are straight

They'll still argue the point though. I asked a guy on here this same question and his answer was he wasn't bi coz he didn't let the TV fuck him, he fucked the TV. Stupid can't be argued with."

I see an arab guy, and he says exactly that so delusioned, Any guy who fucks another guys arse is bi (if he is fucking woman also) be they TV/TS/CD its a cock in a frock, some with tits some without, if the cock is there hanging its a bloke or a very good transexual/post op. ITS A BLOKE

"If people weren't so bloody hung up the world would be a nicer place

D x "

no i dont think it would.

"

Quite true but if it is nothing why will so many "straight" guys involve themselves in descriptive gymnastics to avoid the bi or gay label?"

There are a few women's profiles on here that say they won't meet bi men. I suspect that might be one reason.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"Because it costs them meets or they wish to avoid abuse.

why do you care what they call themselves? "

agree..!!

I.dont think it matters what they want to call themselves

No need to classify (i dont) and respect their needs for privacy ( i do)

By *mo-amas-amatMan  over a year ago

brighton

Labels... So constricting. How about, to alter an aphorism... 'Fuck and get fucked' Works for me...

By *mo-amas-amatMan  over a year ago

brighton

"Labels... So constricting. How about, to alter an aphorism... 'Fuck and get fucked' Works for me... "

So... my label? Enjoys sex. Simple.

I know of one guy on here that's had many gay relationships as in proper living together relationship and on here he's listed as bi-curious. Part of me doesn't really bother about the labelling, its just be honest lol"

Perhaps he's sure he likes men and is curious about women

By *w33tCh33ks91TV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

I believe a straight man would still be straight after all he is getting turned on by looking at the female form...

Why do we all have to put labels on things? Leave people to call themselves what they want. It isn't hurting anyone...

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

"I believe a straight man would still be straight after all he is getting turned on by looking at the female form...

Why do we all have to put labels on things? Leave people to call themselves what they want. It isn't hurting anyone... "

totally agree..

By *enny PR9TV/TS  over a year ago

Southport

"I believe a straight man would still be straight after all he is getting turned on by looking at the female form...

"

I think we Tgirls have a responsibility towards straight guys when we are walking around in public.

I mean not all Tgirls walk around with there genitals hanging out, or a sign saying "I am not a real woman please do not get aroused". so it's no wonder some straight guys have their minds go into meltdown.

Jenny xxx

By *atietvsheffTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

No one answer,it's all in the beholders view and no one giving smart responses will get the definitive answer or perspective, however from my perspective the vast majority of hits Katie gets are from married straight guys, most say they are curious which is rubbish they know what they want and what they are after, some say they are attracted to TV's cos of the lingerie,high heels and stockings etc and that their wives don't wear them any more also the same regarding anal as their wives won't do it , I make it plainly clear what I am and that ALL male bits are 100% outa bounds and if I dress as a woman and they are attracted by the female form that Katie is portraying when dressed then that's what they get when they fuck me, if they see me as a woman they can fuck me as they would a woman, the thing that does bug me tho is that straight women who they also play with who see their "straight/married profile" have no idea and that could pose potential issues for those ladies cos in my experience once they know they find TV's a turn them on and that they can orgasm with a TV they won't stop wanting to fuck TV's irrespective of whether they profess to be married and or straight

» Add a new message to this topic