FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Traditional Dinner Date

Traditional Dinner Date

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello All,

Now I know this is probably not plenty of fish but are there any lovely ladies on here who would enjoy a nice no strings meal out, a traditional dinner date for want of a better description.

Before I get a rant about how this is a sex site and I should try other sites, I would like to add that I would prefer an evening with a lady who is like minded in her sexual preferences and therefore we could have a good laugh about things.

Please feel free to drop me a msg if this interests you, all distances considered as I regularly travel with work.

Gareth

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Shameless bump x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would but you're a bit too far for me. shame

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We do this with couples sometimes, it's nice to enjoy a drink or once you know people better a meal where you can relax, flirt and talk about anything with no pressure to have sex every time. Hope you find someone

I would and so happily go out for a night out and a drink with guys but a dinner date?...i see nothing sexy about sat opposite a guy im trying to impressed filling my face, food and dates don't go together on my opinion, who wants to sit looking at that

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I would and so happily go out for a night out and a drink with guys but a dinner date?...i see nothing sexy about sat opposite a guy im trying to impressed filling my face, food and dates don't go together on my opinion, who wants to sit looking at that "

That's interesting. I associate dates WITH food, vive la difference!

Dinner with a man is nice if sex isn't happening after. I don't like eating before sex and you can enjoy the food and company without worrying about what will happen after

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Dinner with a man is nice if sex isn't happening after. I don't like eating before sex and you can enjoy the food and company without worrying about what will happen after"

Dinner with a couple is nice of you aren't wearing a corset. A and I have never laughed so much as last summer when we went for a meal with a couple, had a great evening but stupidly I wore a corset. As the dinner slowly filled me up I became more and more uncomfortable and on the way home A had to quickly pull in to a layby and unlace me before I expired!

"I would and so happily go out for a night out and a drink with guys but a dinner date?...i see nothing sexy about sat opposite a guy im trying to impressed filling my face, food and dates don't go together on my opinion, who wants to sit looking at that "

Maybe try using the cutlery instead of your hands, and don't lick the plate next time

"I would and so happily go out for a night out and a drink with guys but a dinner date?...i see nothing sexy about sat opposite a guy im trying to impressed filling my face, food and dates don't go together on my opinion, who wants to sit looking at that

Maybe try using the cutlery instead of your hands, and don't lick the plate next time "

bloody hell you'll be telling me to sit on a chair next

I'd happily take you up on this, I'd actually like to meet some for traditional dates with in this site as they would also understand the fun side of "the lifestyle" too.

Hope you fine your dinner date x

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"I'd happily take you up on this, I'd actually like to meet some for traditional dates with in this site as they would also understand the fun side of "the lifestyle" too.

Hope you fine your dinner date x"

Exactly! Swingers can 'date' too!!

"Dinner with a man is nice if sex isn't happening after. I don't like eating before sex and you can enjoy the food and company without worrying about what will happen after

Dinner with a couple is nice of you aren't wearing a corset. A and I have never laughed so much as last summer when we went for a meal with a couple, had a great evening but stupidly I wore a corset. As the dinner slowly filled me up I became more and more uncomfortable and on the way home A had to quickly pull in to a layby and unlace me before I expired! "

You have to wear your expandable trousers

By *ngelsdevilWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

I don't think your being unrealistic at all in what you're looking for!

Plenty of women enjoy being treated like a lady before the fun really kicks off!

In a beautiful city like Chester too! Sounds lovely!

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

This! I have a real problem eating in front of people I find attractive. Also, as a picky eater I find eating out more of an embarrassment than anything else

just spending time with someone, dinner date or just a social meet with no expectations of the night ending with sex ..is a real turn on, which can lead to good friends sexy playmates

I have done this several times and it is a nice relaxed way to meet someone new. Better if it ends in a bit of fun but that possibility must be on the menu beforehand to avoid an awkward moment later on. Personally I dislike meeting in noisy bars full of d*unk people half my age and dinner is a more civilised option.

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

I think it a great way to spend some time with another like minded person. I would love to do the same sometimes

"I'd happily take you up on this, I'd actually like to meet some for traditional dates with in this site as they would also understand the fun side of "the lifestyle" too.

Hope you fine your dinner date x

Exactly! Swingers can 'date' too!! "

Agreed it's all about being in like minded company x

By *ercedes62Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

[Removed by poster at 30/06/14 11:22:19]

By *ercedes62Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

It can be a great way to spend an evening getting to know someone and what they are about.

I would but you are too far away hun

I love dinner dates and that's what lots of my socials have been

By *ing_masterMan  over a year ago

Pattaya

Thanks for bringing this up as I've often wondered about this also. I'm also on PoF and Badoo, and occasionally see the same person's profile pic on here too! I wonder which option would be the most successful?

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I would go on a dinner date if we got along on skype and they were local.

It's a nice way to get to know someone in my opinion.

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

Last time I took up an offer like this, during the meal I slipped off my knickers (tie-sides are soooo useful) and passed them to the guy across the table. He seemed quite appreciative, but must of been a bit surprised because he dropped his napkin and had to go scrabbling on the floor to find it.

Janet

"Last time I took up an offer like this, during the meal I slipped off my knickers (tie-sides are soooo useful) and passed them to the guy across the table. He seemed quite appreciative, but must of been a bit surprised because he dropped his napkin and had to go scrabbling on the floor to find it.

Janet"

Janet, maybe he was checking what was on the sweet menu.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I've been on many dinner dates with guys off fab...it's been really nice

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

" Janet, maybe he was checking what was on the sweet menu. "

Oh - I never thought of that!

"I've been on many dinner dates with guys off fab...it's been really nice "

Purely speaking for myself but sometimes that is all I am looking for

"Last time I took up an offer like this, during the meal I slipped off my knickers (tie-sides are soooo useful) and passed them to the guy across the table. He seemed quite appreciative, but must of been a bit surprised because he dropped his napkin and had to go scrabbling on the floor to find it.

Janet"

I'd imagine it took ages to find those napkins can be buggers to get hold of x

" Janet, maybe he was checking what was on the sweet menu.

Oh - I never thought of that!"

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

MrsH has met many guys off here by going on dinner dates, prefer to meet socially and build it up from there. If she just wants fun we tend to go go to clubs.

I'm with cheeky on this... Not literally you understand

i (mr) like the idea of meeting a couple an goin for a meal an a drink chatting an seeing if we all click. for us its not just the sex its meeting nice like minded people.

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Think I should explore this option more. I'm on pof but not had great success there.

I'm awkward, I'd like to date but having come to swinging via being single for years and coming out as bi, I'm looking for a date that can handle all that.

By *avindaWoman  over a year ago

North Wales

"I don't think your being unrealistic at all in what you're looking for!

Plenty of women enjoy being treated like a lady before the fun really kicks off!

In a beautiful city like Chester too! Sounds lovely! "

Its a great thing to do, especially as the friendship builds. It all adds to getting to know the person and, as previously said, the swinging side of your life can be freely discussed. Good company is always good and anything else is a bonus.

All my meets have started with a dinner date first. I'm not looking to have sex with just anyone for the sake of it (I'm not a man ffs!), I have to like them and spending an hour or two having uninhibited conversation usually decides whether we meet again. It also says something about the other person, that they are prepared to spend some time in a social situation with no promises of sex, i.e. I'm not just a set of boobs and vagina, I have a brain too

yes please.

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"I've been on many dinner dates with guys off fab...it's been really nice "

Same here....

By *aaLaaWoman  over a year ago

Pontesbury

So far my dinner dates on here haven't gone as well as my club meets, but always willing to have another go.

"I love dinner dates and that's what lots of my socials have been "

I'm exactly the same

"I would and so happily go out for a night out and a drink with guys but a dinner date?...i see nothing sexy about sat opposite a guy im trying to impressed filling my face, food and dates don't go together on my opinion, who wants to sit looking at that

That's interesting. I associate dates WITH food, vive la difference!"

Me too! any guy who wants to meet me has to take me out. Chatting over dinner slows the evening down and gives you the chance to talk and get to know the guy. Ho hum! Different strokes.

» Add a new message to this topic