FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Mail a BJ

Mail a BJ

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otsoSnowWhite OP   Woman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

No that's not an offer lol in fact sorry but this is a big of a rant. Any other women get fed up of the messages requesting blowjobs and this is off people on friends list but that's all. Like your here just to blow and go nothing in return, all about there pleasure and no thought to you. Quickest way to get on my block list right now starting to wind me up.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"No that's not an offer lol in fact sorry but this is a big of a rant. Any other women get fed up of the messages requesting blowjobs and this is off people on friends list but that's all. Like your here just to blow and go nothing in return, all about there pleasure and no thought to you. Quickest way to get on my block list right now starting to wind me up. "
ud ke ep british mail in bu siness with all the replies to the bjs

"No that's not an offer lol in fact sorry but this is a big of a rant. Any other women get fed up of the messages requesting blowjobs and this is off people on friends list but that's all. Like your here just to blow and go nothing in return, all about there pleasure and no thought to you. Quickest way to get on my block list right now starting to wind me up. "

Think you need to be a bit more picky when you are accepting friend requests!

Ive never had that from anyone on my friends list,I think they know better than that

nowt wrong with asking nicely for a bj

There was a lady that had a post exactly the same as this earlier. I guess it seems to be a popular request today. I for one would not ask that I would suggest a meet for mutual fun with a friend though. xx

i aint on ur f riends list so cud i ask nicely for one

"No that's not an offer lol in fact sorry but this is a big of a rant. Any other women get fed up of the messages requesting blowjobs and this is off people on friends list but that's all. Like your here just to blow and go nothing in return, all about there pleasure and no thought to you. Quickest way to get on my block list right now starting to wind me up.

Think you need to be a bit more picky when you are accepting friend requests! "

I am usually some I've met for social meets which has gone onto full play then after that they've thought it fine to just request bjs, like they've put in a bit of effort to start but then it's all about the bjs after!

"No that's not an offer lol in fact sorry but this is a big of a rant. Any other women get fed up of the messages requesting blowjobs and this is off people on friends list but that's all. Like your here just to blow and go nothing in return, all about there pleasure and no thought to you. Quickest way to get on my block list right now starting to wind me up.

I am usually some I've met for social meets which has gone onto full play then after that they've thought it fine to just request bjs, like they've put in a bit of effort to start but then it's all about the bjs after! "

u must be good giving em or they wudnt come back looking for another

I am usually some I've met for social meets which has gone onto full play then after that they've thought it fine to just request bjs, like they've put in a bit of effort to start but then it's all about the bjs after! u must be good giving em or they wudnt come back looking for another "

Damn gonna have to start brushing down on my technique lol

I am usually some I've met for social meets which has gone onto full play then after that they've thought it fine to just request bjs, like they've put in a bit of effort to start but then it's all about the bjs after! u must be good giving em or they wudnt come back looking for another

Damn gonna have to start brushing down on my technique lol "

aw that wud be a pity lol waste of a perfectly good mouth heheheh x

I am usually some I've met for social meets which has gone onto full play then after that they've thought it fine to just request bjs, like they've put in a bit of effort to start but then it's all about the bjs after! u must be good giving em or they wudnt come back looking for another

Damn gonna have to start brushing down on my technique lol aw that wud be a pity lol waste of a perfectly good mouth heheheh x "

Save it for select people pmsl that won't harp on after lol

» Add a new message to this topic