FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Topless sunbathing

Topless sunbathing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there,

Never posted anything in the forum but here goes.

With summer holidays upon us, I was just wondering ladies opinions. I find it very sexy at a hotel or beach when a sexy lady sunbathes topless with confidence... do they mind guys like me having a look and a smile or do you just think im being a creep?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

Guys JUST like you? Stare away and even come over for a chat .. but guys in general? No, I find it off-putting to be stared at. Not that it happens that much these days lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We regularly go to a naturist beach and most guys are fine just the off one who confused naturist with sex maniac lol. I would find a warm smile and friendly hello fine anything more would depend on context, just like when I have my top on. It must be difficult for men though because there are an awful lot if mixed.messages given out.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Odd one. This cocking phone.

"Guys JUST like you? Stare away and even come over for a chat .. but guys in general? No, I find it off-putting to be stared at. Not that it happens that much these days lol

"

Haha i think i definitely would... maybe need some dutch courage at first!

"We regularly go to a naturist beach and most guys are fine just the off one who confused naturist with sex maniac lol. I would find a warm smile and friendly hello fine anything more would depend on context, just like when I have my top on. It must be difficult for men though because there are an awful lot if mixed.messages given out."

I suppose a nudist beach is a little different as then everyone would be naked anyway so its expected that people will look

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We regularly go to a naturist beach and most guys are fine just the off one who confused naturist with sex maniac lol. I would find a warm smile and friendly hello fine anything more would depend on context, just like when I have my top on. It must be difficult for men though because there are an awful lot if mixed.messages given out.

I suppose a nudist beach is a little different as then everyone would be naked anyway so its expected that people will look"

no its expected that people won't look unless its in a normal way like you would if everyone is clothed.

Like I say its difficult because everyone has a different expectation but if you assume that unless the signs are clear a woman doesn't want to be looked at any more than briefly you should be ok. I'm not being rude at all but quite often a woman sunbathes topless to avoid tan lines not to give the guys something to look at

"We regularly go to a naturist beach and most guys are fine just the off one who confused naturist with sex maniac lol. I would find a warm smile and friendly hello fine anything more would depend on context, just like when I have my top on. It must be difficult for men though because there are an awful lot if mixed.messages given out.

I suppose a nudist beach is a little different as then everyone would be naked anyway so its expected that people will look

no its expected that people won't look unless its in a normal way like you would if everyone is clothed.

Like I say its difficult because everyone has a different expectation but if you assume that unless the signs are clear a woman doesn't want to be looked at any more than briefly you should be ok. I'm not being rude at all but quite often a woman sunbathes topless to avoid tan lines not to give the guys something to look at "

I completely agree with you about them not doing it to be looked at and to avoid tan lines... that's why i asked the question

Forum Mod

East Sussex

when we were at the beach last week we found a secluded spot, in a hollow and put a windbreak up, no one could see us unless they literally almost tripped over us. A fully clothed guy did just that and stopped, looked me up and down (bearing in mind my husband was there) said "very nice, I nearly didn't see you but I suppose that's the idea" we replied that it was so he said ""I suppose you would mind if I stood and looked then" contrast that with a guy who when I was in the sea with A standing watching came in chatted, laughed and was genuinely friendly without being pervy or threatening at all and it will give you some idea...the second guy was copping a good eyeful I'm sure but I felt comfortable with him and not threatened in any way at all.

OP you seem to me to be more like the second guy in your attitude so you should be fine

By *leasuresharerMan  over a year ago

southampton

I go to a few naturist beaches and most people are cool but you do get the odd perv - most people take wind breaks and beach tents for privacy but are welcoming if you want to chat

» Add a new message to this topic