FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The Wink Saga

The Wink Saga

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckyman1992 OP   Man  over a year ago

Old Street

I totally understand why people don't consider a wink to be of any value... "It's lazy, quick and easy"...

That's true, but I'm also sick of writing hundreds of messages and getting nowhere. I know for a fact I won't be the only man.

I'm not saying that that is not fair, unfortunately that's life. However, some women and couples should be considerate when bitching about people sending winks. The level of nastiness and general rudeness on this site probably far surpasses what people would be like in person. Why?

After all, we're all only human

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im not a moaner about winks however I choose to ignore them and random friends requests

reason being 1) I have time to answer every message I receive

2) people wink after a glance at pics not reading my profile. Therefore havent read I dont answer winks lol

3) some profiles are blank so dont pull me in

4) alot of winkers are from over 100 miles away

It may be tedious a man writing numerous messages and not getting anything back but there are some of us that do prefer a pic and message.i would say no thanku if not interested others may read and delete, there way of saying no thanks.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I ignore random friend requests, but winks are fine, I don't think they are a problem at all even if I'd rather get a message. But, I will only look at the profile if the avatar attracts me, and they have to be pretty good at that size.

I think fabbing a pic is a better idea for a guy - when I look to see who's fabbed me that takes me straight to the profile, so I think you're more likely to get your profile viewed by ladies that way.

If I see something I like anywhere I will fab a pic, and I will wink back if they have winked at me and I like the profile.

Happy winking!

By *uroladiesCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I will always check out the profile of a winker! I imagine it must be frustrating for a man trying to get a work life balance; spending loads of time sending messages that never get replied to. So I think a wink is a fast easy way to express interest. With you all on the random friend requests though - delete delete delete x

By *uckyman1992 OP   Man  over a year ago

Old Street

Personally, I think random friend requests are disrespectful.

I totally see it from the otherside of the fence. I also understand there all a lot of undesirable desperate people out there... Including people that had 100 meets a month and they're on the site to get laid.

I'm just thinking that winks lead to nothing and I'd have to write 100 personalized messages a day to get any kind of response.

I just don't know if I have the energy. However, I'd rather do that I guess than be sidelined with the rest.

A wink will do me. When I remember to look at them

We ignore them they are not a big issue. A message is from our perspective much better and shows more effort which we will then return.

Winks are not worth anything and not worth getting upset about. Some people just like to moan.

Never looked at my winks, there are currently 850 winks I have not perused since joining the site a couple of months ago

By *i fem huntersCouple  over a year ago

london

Always wink and check winks. Suits us!

We like winks as an icebreaker and will wink back if we're interested after looking at the profile...We find they're good for expressing an initial interest and have had great meets and good friends come from a simple wink..

We don't respond to winks if people don't interest us or haven't read our profile...We have been known to block the odd repeat winker who doesn't get the message from our lack of response...

I see winks as a thumbs up same as pics being fabbed. If I like the winker then I wink back simples. Better than poke on Facebook x

It's an icebreaker. ..kind of like start with a fab of a pic then maybe a wink followed by an email ? Trouble is if you wink then get no response then send am email, are you seen as being a little pushy ? A wink is harmless and a nice gesture.

We like winks they just let us know if you are interested

By *mallerMan  over a year ago

aberdeenshire

I would always use a wink. Maybe thats why not a lot of action but for me its a nice way to say hi.

Proberly better than sending a possible unwanted message.

Her

" Trouble is if you wink then get no response then send am email, are you seen as being a little pushy ? "

Yes...

I don't mind winks, as above its an ice breaker, tho I do forget to check them often. Most of them are out of my age range and miles away too

Maybe there should be a send a wank button to let people know they have provided satisfaction. A real ego booster knowing someone got off and you didn't even have to raise a finger to do it. Boom chak a wow wow.

" Trouble is if you wink then get no response then send am email, are you seen as being a little pushy ?

Yes..."

Interesting. ...as you don't know the wink was ever noticed ?

Almost every wink I've had from a female or couple has ended in sex...well it would be rude not to.

We like winks

I like winks.

I normally ask if they have cum in their eye

I get lots of winks and I love then and respond to them if I like what i see

"I ignore random friend requests, but winks are fine, I don't think they are a problem at all even if I'd rather get a message. But, I will only look at the profile if the avatar attracts me, and they have to be pretty good at that size.

I think fabbing a pic is a better idea for a guy - when I look to see who's fabbed me that takes me straight to the profile, so I think you're more likely to get your profile viewed by ladies that way.

If I see something I like anywhere I will fab a pic, and I will wink back if they have winked at me and I like the profile.

Happy winking! "

And this is all true folks....I've even been honoured with a message or two...

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

"I totally understand why people don't consider a wink to be of any value... "It's lazy, quick and easy"...

That's true, but I'm also sick of writing hundreds of messages and getting nowhere. I know for a fact I won't be the only man.

I'm not saying that that is not fair, unfortunately that's life. However, some women and couples should be considerate when bitching about people sending winks. The level of nastiness and general rudeness on this site probably far surpasses what people would be like in person. Why?

After all, we're all only human"

Having once swung as a single man, I get your angle.

However as a couple, do you know how tedious, and sometimes damned frustrating, it gets with the hundreds of winks and random invites from guys who glimpsed the pic, perhaps read your status, and then just piled in with some crass or obnoxious one line message, wink or random invite?

I've seen both sides of the coin and still maintain that if you bother to pay attention to our profile before messaging, we WILL always respond, even if it is a polite THANKS BUT NO THANKS. But then it gets tedious and frustrating if said gent still persists or messages infrequently just trying their luck.

Think, a lot of people get rude/nasty because of the constant badgering by what are predominantly voyeurs and fantasists and not genuine swingers. Most of whom don't even turn up to arranged meets, etc, etc?

I do appreciate that you also get couples and many 'single females' who fall into this category too-we get badgered by them all, as do countless others. But reading a profile and understanding how it does or does not apply has to be tried. As does reading a profile and not trying to twist it to apply to the individual?

Just an observation from being very frustrated but understanding that there is some real gold dust amongst the chaff!!!

No issue with winks at all, brings attention to a profile...just can be annoying if the profile isn't worth the attention! If someone is going to wink then the profile needs to say something about them to spark an interest

I get messages asking if I got the wink

"I get messages asking if I got the wink "

Can you blame them though? I mean that bum is spectacular

"I get messages asking if I got the wink

Can you blame them though? I mean that bum is spectacular "

Spectacularse

Spectacularse "

Nice bum, nice pun. Did you get my wink?

'undesirable people on here meeting a 100 times a month, who just wanna get laid' ? And the problem with those people on a swinging site of consenting adults...is......?

"'undesirable people on here meeting a 100 times a month, who just wanna get laid' ? And the problem with those people on a swinging site of consenting adults...is......? "

Is it a trick question?

I was referring to a comment the OP made

A wink is just a knock on the door.

Spectacularse "