FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Code word for swinging??

Code word for swinging??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lincs35 OP   Man  over a year ago

inbetween newark/lincoln/sleaford

Hi all!

Just wondered if there is a 'key' word for swingers you can throw into a conversation with anyone to let the other/s know what you are talking about, but wouldn't seem out of place if they didn't know what you were talking about? You never know the results

If there isn't one, there should be!!

Just an idea anyway

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Try "are you into the lifestyle?"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all!

Just wondered if there is a 'key' word for swingers you can throw into a conversation with anyone to let the other/s know what you are talking about, but wouldn't seem out of place if they didn't know what you were talking about? You never know the results

Just an idea anyway "

"can i please your wife!"

no but i do use the word fab a lot when meeting first time. " are you haveing a fab night?"

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Kitty was at an Ann summers party and one of the girls was asked if she would be getting something for her hubby. Her answer was oh no he's far too vanilla! The use of vanilla in that context always gets our attention lol. Apparently she's not on here but is on other fetish websites lol

What do you mean by vanilla? Plain?

Vanila means , normal,plain , it's a term used by fetish or swingers to mean non fetish/swingers world

Pampas. Just slip it into the conversation. All swingers know it is a sign. It is so easy to bring the conversation round to a discussion of pampas. I did this with a gardener. Ah, an ex-gardener.

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"Hi all!

Just an idea anyway "

Do you Fuck around

By *hatHappensNextCouple  over a year ago

Essex, near basildon

Never heard of pampas, why is that a code word? Best to just flirt, be nice and hope for the best lol

By *hatHappensNextCouple  over a year ago

Essex, near basildon

[Removed by poster at 25/06/14 20:29:15]

I asked a work colleague who I'd seen on cam once if he'd had a 'fab' weekend...resulted in a few interesting conversations, although never was interested in playing with him

By *ittyticklerCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Not sure about code words, being new to this, but a month or so ago we were given a strange handshake by a couple of people who insisted on griping our thumbs as part of the manoeuvre. Is that a special swingers handshake, or were we being rudely formal as unknowing newbies in such a situation?

"Never heard of pampas, why is that a code word? Best to just flirt, be nice and hope for the best lol"

Do you not know that swingers always grow pampas grass in the front garden? It is the universally acknowledged sign.

Bristol

I mentioned Pampas grass to a friend when she told me she was getting g a hot tub. Nada.. Disappointed because I have as really girly crush on her.

"I mentioned Pampas grass to a friend when she told me she was getting g a hot tub. Nada.. Disappointed because I have as really girly crush on her."

But did you shake her hand? Holding the thumb in is a sure sign of a swinger. Or a Mason. Or an ISIS member. Oh, it is all so difficult...

"Never heard of pampas, why is that a code word? Best to just flirt, be nice and hope for the best lol

Do you not know that swingers always grow pampas grass in the front garden? It is the universally acknowledged sign."

My local pub has pampas in the beer garden ... swinging pub lol

"Hi all!

Go to a swingers club. Soooo much easier lol

Just an idea anyway "

A Chameleon....tattoo, badge, pendant, car sticker etc. international symbol!

Bristol

"I mentioned Pampas grass to a friend when she told me she was getting g a hot tub. Nada.. Disappointed because I have as really girly crush on her.

But did you shake her hand? Holding the thumb in is a sure sign of a swinger. Or a Mason. Or an ISIS member. Oh, it is all so difficult..."

I would, but it would be so difficult on the school run. We do fitness training together and get naked in the changing rooms afterwards. She might be horrified to find out I am bi am in love. My husband is not so shocked an disgusted though.....

"I mentioned Pampas grass to a friend when she told me she was getting g a hot tub. Nada.. Disappointed because I have as really girly crush on her.

But did you shake her hand? Holding the thumb in is a sure sign of a swinger. Or a Mason. Or an ISIS member. Oh, it is all so difficult...

I would, but it would be so difficult on the school run. We do fitness training together and get naked in the changing rooms afterwards. She might be horrified to find out I am bi am in love. My husband is not so shocked an disgusted though....."

Ah, there is probably no need for the underground pampas sign/secret handshake then. I would recommend fondling her pussy to show your affection. If she rebuffs you, at least you have something to remember.

By *lincs35 OP   Man  over a year ago

inbetween newark/lincoln/sleaford

I see there sort of is one then, and as for a swinging club? You sort of know what that place is all about!!

By *illdeeCouple  over a year ago

nr Edinburgh

"Never heard of pampas, why is that a code word? Best to just flirt, be nice and hope for the best lol

Do you not know that swingers always grow pampas grass in the front garden? It is the universally acknowledged sign.

My local pub has pampas in the beer garden ... swinging pub lol "

You sure it's not bamboo??

» Add a new message to this topic