FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Relationship status

Relationship status

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ixma OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Before I start this discussion let me just make it clear I'm 100% single so have no hidden agenda. Right let me begin, I'm just intrigued as it's fundamentally a sex site where most on here to have no strings fun w/o the drama why do the majority of couples on here frown upon playing with married men, after all your here for no strings fun and not to get to know them socially in terms of meeting them outside of the swinging circle. Single women I can understand as you might want to develop a kinda of regular fuck buddy thing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because married men have many strings attached to them already and we don't want to get hit if one of them breaks. its generally less hassle and easier to meet genuinely single guys.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Some people don't like cheats?

Personal choice. Would you feel you have to justify every person you decline because they don't meet your tastes ?

I don't meet married/attached men as morally, for me, its wrong. I'm not judging them, I know nothing of their personal situation neither do I wish to, it has nothing to do with me but I want no part of playing with someone else's partner behind their back or with their knowledge and possible be responsible for a messy break up. The are certain strings attached in my view in that they cannot accommodate, have limited time to meet, generally only being day times and then there's always the risk the other half will find out and go on the war path. Its just not worth the hassle when there are plenty of single guys to choose from.

The problem is that in my case, I love to scratch and slap a mans arse, with a married man I would have to be careful not to mark

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We don't give two flying pigs if someone is married or not we just choose not to have sex with them.

By *ittle Miss InnocenceWoman  over a year ago

Suffolk UK

And what about married women? My profile is as a single lady, I am married, my husband has knowledge of my activities but through choice he doesnt swing...... so am I classed as a cheating woman ?

it maybe because it would make them feel a bit guilty to, maybe their wives are quite nice people who deserve to be treated with more respect, not lied to and cheated on. Some people take marriage more seriously and think it means something.

"And what about married women? My profile is as a single lady, I am married, my husband has knowledge of my activities but through choice he doesnt swing...... so am I classed as a cheating woman ?"

Surely cheating is when the partner doesn't give consent. So how can you be cheating? x

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

OP, called preference same as some wont meet those who practise unsafe sex..

would assume from your profile that you will not meet gay men?

"And what about married women? My profile is as a single lady, I am married, my husband has knowledge of my activities but through choice he doesnt swing...... so am I classed as a cheating woman ?

Surely cheating is when the partner doesn't give consent. So how can you be cheating? x"

I thought that. .... Anyway the post was specifically about married men if I recall....

Deceiving a partner, having sex with someone else is a behaviour pattern that illustrates a facet of someone's personality. I would never meet someone whose personality was not to my taste, e.g. Train spotters, cat haters, football fanatics etc etc, so don't meet adulterers.

Inevitably their partner finds out in the end and I don't want to be subjected to the fury of a woman scorned. There are plenty of genuinely single men available and they can't all own an anorak!

"And what about married women? My profile is as a single lady, I am married, my husband has knowledge of my activities but through choice he doesnt swing...... so am I classed as a cheating woman ?

Surely cheating is when the partner doesn't give consent. So how can you be cheating? x

I thought that. .... Anyway the post was specifically about married men if I recall...."

Some may say you are cuckolding him rather than cheating.

By *ixma OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

"The problem is that in my case, I love to scratch and slap a mans arse, with a married man I would have to be careful not to mark"

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Because I wouldn't want to be cheated on if I were in a relationship so I choose not to do it to others.

OP why do you care? Surely if you aren't married and people don't want to play with married folk that makes it better for you?

By *ittle Miss InnocenceWoman  over a year ago

Suffolk UK

I thought that. .... Anyway the post was specifically about married men if I recall...."

I know what the OP was about married men. Apologies if I deviated from the OP with my thoughts. ....

I thought that. .... Anyway the post was specifically about married men if I recall....

I know what the OP was about married men. Apologies if I deviated from the OP with my thoughts. .... "

Beware the deviant thoughts

"Before I start this discussion let me just make it clear I'm 100% single so have no hidden agenda. Right let me begin, I'm just intrigued as it's fundamentally a sex site where most on here to have no strings fun w/o the drama why do the majority of couples on here frown upon playing with married men, after all your here for no strings fun and not to get to know them socially in terms of meeting them outside of the swinging circle. Single women I can understand as you might want to develop a kinda of regular fuck buddy thing"

I don't judge anyone except for freaks, weirdos and Barry Manilow fans.

When we first started here we met a guy Afew times (single or supposedly so ) about a year later we get messages from his wife through here and email , then Facebook , threatening to post pics all over Facebook, contacting Ann's work etc , we've both been cheated on on oast relationships and know the pain it causes these are the reasons we don't

When you say the majority of couples on here ~ are you referring to people that post in the forums or couples in general?

Comes down to preference in the end though doesn't it, some people like married / attached men others don't.

[Removed by poster at 25/06/14 08:20:45]

I have been slated on here for being a married woman and having my husbands consent, and only wanting to meet single men.

My main reason is that I want a quality meet not a quick shag !!! Married men cannot offer this unless there is an exception to the rule then I'm still waiting lol.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I won't play wait married people, regardless of gender, playing behind a partners back. Its not a male/female thing, its a dislike liars and cheats thing.

And I have been called hypocritical for this because I do have a partner, but I have his full agreement, and no its not cuckolding him either... there is no humiliation, or any of the multiple facets of cuckolding in there... Just an agreement between 2 consenting adults, that we can be open and see other people for sex (we do have boundaries tho)

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

Its a swingers site not a sex site, and cheating and swinging are very different things, thats why most cheats struggle.

"Its a swingers site not a sex site, and cheating and swinging are very different things, thats why most cheats struggle."

Well said!!!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

As I've said many a time on these threads: I don't play nice! If you're wife is blind/in a coma and won't question you about the shaved pubes, wax burns, welts on your arse or the temporary tattoo "property of Miss V" etc then bring it on!

because they arent as free as regular single people?

rarely can accommodate

deception

theres the main reasons.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"OP, called preference same as some wont meet those who practise unsafe sex..

would assume from your profile that you will not meet gay men?

"

In principle we don't like the idea of playing with someone who is in a relationship. The lying & cheating involved makes us uncomfortable.

The reality however is that we cannot actually verify 100% if someone claims to be single.

Its therefore pointless to ask - if they lie to their wife then of course they will lie to us.

I'd rather play with married men. It's a lot less drama. It's a lot of fun sneaking around. And they don't get clingy like some single men do. What they do behind their wife's back is on their conscience not mine.

"I won't play wait married people, regardless of gender, playing behind a partners back. Its not a male/female thing, its a dislike liars and cheats thing.

And I have been called hypocritical for this because I do have a partner, but I have his full agreement, and no its not cuckolding him either... there is no humiliation, or any of the multiple facets of cuckolding in there... Just an agreement between 2 consenting adults, that we can be open and see other people for sex (we do have boundaries tho)"

Ah. Open relationship is very different to just one of you getting fun elsewhere.

Monogamy isn't half so much fun , me thinketh.

"As I've said many a time on these threads: I don't play nice! If you're wife is blind/in a coma and won't question you about the shaved pubes, wax burns, welts on your arse or the temporary tattoo "property of Miss V" etc then bring it on! "

Temporary tattoo? I always imagined you with a red hot branding iron.

Had a situation once where we arranged a meet and gave out our number incase the guy got lost and his wife rang up, she had suspected he had been playing away and was gutted, he lead us to believe he was single, It won't be happening again, won't play with married men knowingly unless their wives play too.

"I don't meet married/attached men as morally, for me, its wrong. I'm not judging them, I know nothing of their personal situation neither do I wish to, it has nothing to do with me but I want no part of playing with someone else's partner behind their back or with their knowledge and possible be responsible for a messy break up. The are certain strings attached in my view in that they cannot accommodate, have limited time to meet, generally only being day times and then there's always the risk the other half will find out and go on the war path. Its just not worth the hassle when there are plenty of single guys to choose from. "

Except to be honest I guess I do judge as I dislike people who will hurt the person they claim to love for a quick shag. I have heard many reasons, but the thing is on here you'll only every get to hear one side of the story...hers could be completely different and the truth could be different again. I'd rather just not get involved as I don't want the hassle that could come from meeting a cheat, and if I ever have it's been without my knowledge so I don't have to feel guilty about it and can honestly tell their partner that I knew nothing of them when it happened.

[Removed by poster at 25/06/14 23:32:57]

"I'd rather play with married men. It's a lot less drama. It's a lot of fun sneaking around. And they don't get clingy like some single men do. What they do behind their wife's back is on their conscience not mine. "

likewise with Married Women....

"I don't meet married/attached men as morally, for me, its wrong. I'm not judging them, I know nothing of their personal situation neither do I wish to, it has nothing to do with me but I want no part of playing with someone else's partner behind their back or with their knowledge and possible be responsible for a messy break up. The are certain strings attached in my view in that they cannot accommodate, have limited time to meet, generally only being day times and then there's always the risk the other half will find out and go on the war path. Its just not worth the hassle when there are plenty of single guys to choose from.

Except to be honest I guess I do judge as I dislike people who will hurt the person they claim to love for a quick shag. I have heard many reasons, but the thing is on here you'll only every get to hear one side of the story...hers could be completely different and the truth could be different again. I'd rather just not get involved as I don't want the hassle that could come from meeting a cheat, and if I ever have it's been without my knowledge so I don't have to feel guilty about it and can honestly tell their partner that I knew nothing of them when it happened."

Same!

To us swinging is about trust and honesty. We would never go behind each other's back - we don't need to we get the best of both worlds! So for us married men and woman doing it behind there spouses back are scum, if your not getting what you want from your spouse then get counciling or get out don't shag around behind their back! However men and ladies that have their spouses concent we are happy to play with although we would want it confirming from the spouse

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

"I'd rather play with married men. It's a lot less drama. It's a lot of fun sneaking around. And they don't get clingy like some single men do. What they do behind their wife's back is on their conscience not mine.

likewise with Married Women.... "

The irony.

» Add a new message to this topic