FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Nervous on your 1st meet

Nervous on your 1st meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well... I have had lots of sex with lots of different guys but I want more... However I so nervous because I am afraid of I met a couple or two men they would laugh at my body and not enjoy what I have to offer...

Does/ has anyone else felt like this?? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oeyleicesterMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"Well... I have had lots of sex with lots of different guys but I want more... However I so nervous because I am afraid of I met a couple or two men they would laugh at my body and not enjoy what I have to offer...

Does/ has anyone else felt like this?? X"

Laugh at a gorgeous body like yours, only an idiot would do that, trust me anyone that you would meet will love everything you have to offer

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is absolutely nothing wrong with your body at all.

I'm very body conscious also and also thought the same as you but I've learnt that people are more concerned about how they feel their own self.

You'll be fine, and you'll learn to relax

Also I get worried that I wouldn't know what to do ... I need sine serious help lol

The first meet will always be a little weird but if you meet a couple, boundaries are always put in place. Just go with the flow and if you're not happy with certain things then say.

We are all respectful here

"Also I get worried that I wouldn't know what to do ... I need sine serious help lol"

I'm sure you're going to get inundated with messages from guys offering 'their help'.

Btw - you look lovely.

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I always feel that way - even give people a ten minute get out window in case they're not happy with a curvy 6 foot girl - no one has ever taken it but I always offer lol x

I'd happily meet you but you're a little young for me cutie x

I'm always anxious, nervous and filled with self-doubt.

However, I am a hideous troll with a tiny cock, so there's a clear train of thought at work here.

You've probably got a little less to worry about.

I'm simply amazed that some girls don't realise just how stunning they are - Molly you are GORGEOUS! You don't need to worry about how you look girl, and as for what you do - enjoy yourself, show don't hold back - a true man is aroused by a woman's sexual arousal.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

im sure everyone is nervous on a first meet to some extent ... thats part of the fab swing buzz

"im sure everyone is nervous on a first meet to some extent ... thats part of the fab swing buzz "

thia guy speaks sense. I have meet a fair few different ladies of the net over the years and always get nervous when meeting someone new for the first time.

Jeezus your gorgeous .. what you worried about ?

Dunno who would laugh at your body, id looove a body like yours! What I told my friend that tried swinging - take a deep breathe and jump in head first, and remember you can say no.

Hun your body should not be seen by anyone. Anyone but ME!!!!

If I said you had a great body would you hold it against me

Look look stunning nothing to worry about and like the other said we all be pre meet nerves its human nature but once the fun starts we are all of and running.

If you take the time to choose the right playmate, get to know them and establish mutual attraction then there would be no reason why they'd laugh at you.

On a site of this nature, you'll take knocks, rejection, criticism or maybe even abuse from some people. The mark of the successful people on here is how they handle those situations, use your filters, block and the report functions for the people that displease you.

Most important if all is you're here to have fun so enjoy yourself, stay safe and have loads of fun.

"If you take the time to choose the right playmate, get to know them and establish mutual attraction then there would be no reason why they'd laugh at you.

On a site of this nature, you'll take knocks, rejection, criticism or maybe even abuse from some people. The mark of the successful people on here is how they handle those situations, use your filters, block and the report functions for the people that displease you.

Most important if all is you're here to have fun so enjoy yourself, stay safe and have loads of fun."

some great advice here...there is nothing wrong with being choosy.

always remember your in control and if it don't feel right say no!

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Oh! Trust that they will have much more on their minds than picking out/ laughing at anything you choose to dislike about yourself... Embrace you for you! We are all unique in our own individual way, confidence is the key... Enjoy!

"Well... I have had lots of sex with lots of different guys but I want more... However I so nervous because I am afraid of I met a couple or two men they would laugh at my body and not enjoy what I have to offer...

*Has a look...*

Hello.

Everyone gets nervous but how much depends on the person. But trust me, you have absolutely nothing to worry about!

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

I still get nervous and have the same concerns... Worry that they'd just walk away or laugh.

Learning to relax and I'm lucky that my boy has more confidence in me than I do in myself.

Nerves are a part of it, but relax and have fun, you are stunning

Ruby x

Any one who jubst grabs without asking needs a good slap just bring out your Dom side and cane the shit out of them but then again the chances that sum woman grabbing me and having her way with me are slim at best lol

By *uslaffMan  over a year ago

manchester

Mission accomplished

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

A lot of us get nervous and are body conscious. I like wearing something that makes me feel sexy and that my naughty boy finds sexy too, it boosts me and settles my nerves and my naughty boy holds my hand too so am lucky that way.

The anticipation is part of the fun too

Have fun

"Mission accomplished "

Well i dont think you would have any problems ur really cute and your pics show u have a nice figure. No man would honestly laugh at you. You are beautiful

we all have insecurities, but on a site like this of course there will be those that dont find you attractive, and those that will fuck anything etc.

If you ever stop having first meet nerves there is something wrong with you!!

Thank you that sounds very enthusiastic... I'll let you know how I get on... Really... Thanks xx

"Mission accomplished

"

I'm usually very confident in all aspects of my life but I was extremely nervous on my very first meet. I was totally new to this whole thing, I was accommodating and it was my first experience with an older woman with her husband there as well. Nerves got the better of me and my performance was less than stellar shall we say.

The only one I have been nervous was with Gimp ( first online meet) but with others if I didn't fit the bill face to face its life, accept it as reality.

Her

Looking at your pics you have a lovely figure, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Hope you enjoy the site.

By *issLissCouple  over a year ago

south east

I know exactly how you feel, I still get nervous on 2nd or 3rd meets... And most definitely have that fear of "you look nothing like your photos" kinda scenario lol

I feel like that every time I meet someone new, have nearly chickened out before now....

Could be worse, you could be me

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Have a few nerves but, the worst that can happen is, meet a new friend......!

So, bring it on

» Add a new message to this topic