FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Condoms... Let's play devils advocate!

Condoms... Let's play devils advocate!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you use condoms, when and why?

This is just going to be food for thought not judgmental so please contribute

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Yes...

We use condoms for ALL penetration except between us two.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, my sexual health is very important to me (and people I meet). The only time I have had sex without is when I've been in a long term relationship and we were both tested before we stopped using condoms (who said romance was dead?!).

What about oral? Sex toys? Fingers?

"What about oral? Sex toys? Fingers? "

The only toys that get used on me are my own and I don't use them on anyone else, the same applies for anyone else's toys.

As for oral, if a lady wants me to wear a condom then that's fine too.

Fingers, that comes under good personal hygiene.

It's all about awareness and reducing risks. You can try to keep the risks to a minimum but you will never remove them completely. If in doubt just say no..

There is a trend creeping back in for unprotected sex.I lived thru the Aids scare in the 80s which left an indelible impression on me. Safety always

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Same as MrWho for me...ah the romance of a joint visit to the clap clinic...

Regarding oral - nope, I've posted before about informed risk for me...been sexually active for 30+ years and only time I caught a dose was as a teenager in the pre AIDS days when I played bareback...I get tested every 3 months and of course, I'd no doubt rethink if I picked up something nasty from oral, but until then my risk assessment stands

Regarding toys - anything that penetrates gets a condom...I'm a bit more lax about my wand as that's only ever been used on me, but all toys get washed at the end of play

Regarding fingers...that's a bit more tricky in a group situation but again it's that informed risk thing

Its a shame more people dont enjoy condoms for oral...safety is good

"There is a trend creeping back in for unprotected sex.I lived thru the Aids scare in the 80s which left an indelible impression on me. Safety always"

This

Although i do admit to oral without. I think that because there's not been a big disease scare for this generation, coupled with the medical advances which mean that aids is no longer the automatic death sentence that it was in the 80s, people just see sexual infections as something you get treated for. They don't look at the drastic ways which aids and hepatitis change your life. It's almost seen as not any big deal, until they catch something.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

There was, and may still be a profile on here that insisted on bareback only. I remember they had quite a few veris as well. All went on my block list

By *ukus 62Woman  over a year ago

Essex

"There is a trend creeping back in for unprotected sex.I lived thru the Aids scare in the 80s which left an indelible impression on me. Safety always"

Very true

I use condoms for fucking but not for getting sucked off! as a rule but I have worn a condom whilest getting sucked the feeling is a little bit less but if thats the ladys rules then so be it. But if I have to wear a condom for a BJ then it's clingfilm for the pussy eating

"There was, and may still be a profile on here that insisted on bareback only. I remember they had quite a few veris as well. All went on my block list "

There is a girl who does insist on bare back and has over 400 veris. I don't touch anyone who has a veri from her and have turned down guys for just that reason.

Know what you mean, I was invited to a GB where the lady only takes anal bareback far too risky for me!

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

We play bareback with each other only...

Each to their own, it's an individual's decision.

Don't generally use a condom for oral but we will always respect other peoples decisions

Ruby x

I have used condoms for oral many times, if I'm in a group situation where i will be sucking several men i use them, i never have (for oral) on a 1 on 1 meet though

I use condoms for penetration. Dislike tge taste of them for oral. If using toys on others always put a condom on too

Bare back with each other only- we both do oral without however shel only lets Paul cum in her mouth. As for toys - again they are sheathed. Fingers well we would hope that people wash their hands inbetween but it's a risk that we take.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I have used condoms for oral many times, if I'm in a group situation where i will be sucking several men i use them, i never have (for oral) on a 1 on 1 meet though "

So why would sucking 5 men off in one session be any different to sucking the same men off on separate occasions pose a different risk?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Yes...

We use condoms for ALL penetration except between us two. "

Even between my partner and I: I insist on one all the time.

"I have used condoms for oral many times, if I'm in a group situation where i will be sucking several men i use them, i never have (for oral) on a 1 on 1 meet though

So why would sucking 5 men off in one session be any different to sucking the same men off on separate occasions pose a different risk? "

it don't, but that my choice

women eh

Myself and my ex always used condoms even 6 years into the relationship. We where both clean and tested so the risk for us was mainly pregnancy. Orally we never used anything

"I have used condoms for oral many times, if I'm in a group situation where i will be sucking several men i use them, i never have (for oral) on a 1 on 1 meet though

So why would sucking 5 men off in one session be any different to sucking the same men off on separate occasions pose a different risk?

women eh "

It is surely to stop anything being transferred between the cocks via the mouth?

By *ngelsdevilWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

"There was, and may still be a profile on here that insisted on bareback only. I remember they had quite a few veris as well. All went on my block list

There is a girl who does insist on bare back and has over 400 veris. I don't touch anyone who has a veri from her and have turned down guys for just that reason. "

Someone please PM me her name so I can get blocking people who have verified her! Shocking and the reason I very rarely play anymore!

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Bareback with my naughty-M only

With others defo using condoms

Its up to the woman.. I don't mind going bare in her pussey lol

Condoms only

I wear a condom ALL the time. It makes pissing messy but my trousers soon dry in the warm weather.

By *r.smithMan  over a year ago

wallsend

Condoms are a must for sex on here but I dislike wearing them for oral. It's up to the girl of course but I'd like to think she'd prefer just my cock in her mouth rather than rubber.

Just being honest...condoms are a bit crap but they're a necessary evil. Between us we've either used condoms or withdraw. (I think it's a bit misogynist to always expect women to be on the pill) Only when we started trying for a kid did we go fully bareback...and it was lovely

Having seen the statistics on catching anything too bad from oral, I think we're happy to do oral without condoms. Most things are either treatable or very rare from oral. It's penetrative sex you have to worry about. Which is why we're not interested in full swap at this point...and if we did it would have to be with a condom.

women eh

It is surely to stop anything being transferred between the cocks via the mouth? "

i think the point he's making is you can catch something just as easy off one person as you can off several people

but id its 1 on 1 that's one risk your taking in a gang bang your multiplying that risk by as many men that are there

we asses risks and make our own choices

By *ptimusDMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

My issue with threads like this is that it gives some people the opportunity to exhibit themselves and say "Hey look at me, I don't do bareback and ain't I brilliant? Let's hang all those that do"

It is a no brainer that safe sex is sensible when you're in the swinging lifestyle. It doesn't eliminate the risks, but it reduces them.

That being said, consenting adults can do whatever they like in sex, as long as it doesn't involve children or animals. That means they're free to play bareback if they wish without having people scoring cheap & self gratifying points at their expense.

People are free to do what they like on their profiles on Fab but what does it really prove to seek to block all those that have verified a profile, that you have never heard of, that play bareback? It doesn't prove that you're trying to protect yourself from people who practise unsafe sex.

For example this profile may be from someone that lives hundreds of miles away from you, that you're never going to meet, whether you block them or not. Their verifiers you're going to block en mass, will be male and female, may not even have the same sexual preference as you and may also live hundreds of miles away from you.

So, your gesture of seeking to block them has nothing to do with your sexual safety because whether you block them or not, chances are you may never get to meet them anyway.

In my view this is simply grandstanding!

This bareback business is quite simple. Insist on safe sex and whether your playmates play bareback or not, it will not make you any less safe.

But respect the right of people, who so choose, to play bareback if they want.

Do your thing, and let them do theirs.

Simples!

Merseyside

I don't want to go near anyone who barebacks with a shitty stick, that's my choice because yes there is still a risk with oral, id rather reduce that risk and only play with people who play safe and protect themselves.

It takes me a long time to agree to a meet and I'm very selective with who I play with (3 in the past year) because of the risky behaviour some choose to partake in these days!

That's my view, I won't be defending it or explaining it anymore to anyone.

And completely the reason why I'm getting message after message to my inbox asking me to tell people if I get told who this dirt with 400 veris is, because they are worried about people jumping on them for thinking sensibly!

I don't really give a flying fuck what anyone thinks of my views, do go for it and do your worst!

Flavoured condoms for oral are not that bad....yep I have tasted them lol. If a lady said that I should wear one for oral then it would just please me knowing she values herself and me

"There was, and may still be a profile on here that insisted on bareback only. I remember they had quite a few veris as well. All went on my block list

There is a girl who does insist on bare back and has over 400 veris. I don't touch anyone who has a veri from her and have turned down guys for just that reason.

Someone please PM me her name so I can get blocking people who have verified her! Shocking and the reason I very rarely play anymore! "

ME TOO PLEASE

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

If performing with other industry people films/pics etc who have up to date 28 day certs its bareback, if im swinging then its always condoms unless like me they are tested every month.

"I don't want to go near anyone who barebacks with a shitty stick, that's my choice because yes there is still a risk with oral, id rather reduce that risk and only play with people who play safe and protect themselves.

It takes me a long time to agree to a meet and I'm very selective with who I play with (3 in the past year) because of the risky behaviour some choose to partake in these days!

And completely the reason why I'm getting message after message to my inbox asking me to tell people if I get told who this dirt with 400 veris is, because they are worried about people jumping on them for thinking sensibly!

I don't really give a flying fuck what anyone thinks of my views, do go for it and do your worst! "

Block her. And her veri's. Don't worry about all the people that have less than 400 veri's / have sex away from this site. They are all safe.

"My issue with threads like this is that it gives some people the opportunity to exhibit themselves and say "Hey look at me, I don't do bareback and ain't I brilliant? Let's hang all those that do"

It is a no brainer that safe sex is sensible when you're in the swinging lifestyle. It doesn't eliminate the risks, but it reduces them.

That being said, consenting adults can do whatever they like in sex, as long as it doesn't involve children or animals. That means they're free to play bareback if they wish without having people scoring cheap & self gratifying points at their expense.

People are free to do what they like on their profiles on Fab but what does it really prove to seek to block all those that have verified a profile, that you have never heard of, that play bareback? It doesn't prove that you're trying to protect yourself from people who practise unsafe sex.

For example this profile may be from someone that lives hundreds of miles away from you, that you're never going to meet, whether you block them or not. Their verifiers you're going to block en mass, will be male and female, may not even have the same sexual preference as you and may also live hundreds of miles away from you.

So, your gesture of seeking to block them has nothing to do with your sexual safety because whether you block them or not, chances are you may never get to meet them anyway.

In my view this is simply grandstanding!

This bareback business is quite simple. Insist on safe sex and whether your playmates play bareback or not, it will not make you any less safe.

But respect the right of people, who so choose, to play bareback if they want.

Do your thing, and let them do theirs.

Simples!"

Merseyside

"I don't want to go near anyone who barebacks with a shitty stick, that's my choice because yes there is still a risk with oral, id rather reduce that risk and only play with people who play safe and protect themselves.

I don't really give a flying fuck what anyone thinks of my views, do go for it and do your worst!

Block her. And her veri's. Don't worry about all the people that have less than 400 veri's / have sex away from this site. They are all safe. "

Yes because I'm only concerned about her, everyone else doesn't matter. I'm not careful on here at all and haven't been over the past 2 years! infact the next person who messages me I'm going to go round, no questions asked and shag them bareback! Bring on the STI's!

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Block her. And her veri's. Don't worry about all the people that have less than 400 veri's / have sex away from this site. They are all safe.

Yes because I'm only concerned about her, everyone else doesn't matter. I'm not careful on here at all and haven't been over the past 2 years! infact the next person who messages me I'm going to go round, no questions asked and shag them bareback! Bring on the STI's! "

Message sent

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Block her. And her veri's. Don't worry about all the people that have less than 400 veri's / have sex away from this site. They are all safe. "

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

i always wear condoms on my fingers aswell just to be safe

"What about oral? Sex toys? Fingers? i always wear condoms on my fingers aswell just to be safe "

They've invented a special new condom for that reason. Think they are called floves. Something like that.

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"What about oral? Sex toys? Fingers? i always wear condoms on my fingers aswell just to be safe

They've invented a special new condom for that reason. Think they are called floves. Something like that. "

really lol

There is a girl who does insist on bare back and has over 400 veris. I don't touch anyone who has a veri from her and have turned down guys for just that reason. "

Theres another girl who has 500 veris not all shown who also likes bareback sex.

Theres another girl who has 500 veris not all shown who also likes bareback sex. "

As we are not a million miles away from each other I imagine we know if the same person lol. Haven't looked lately so maybe she's up to 500 by now, wasn't far off it

Quite worrying.

Theres another girl who has 500 veris not all shown who also likes bareback sex.

As we are not a million miles away from each other I imagine we know if the same person lol. Haven't looked lately so maybe she's up to 500 by now, wasn't far off it "

Seen that one too. There's one veri displayed where the guy even tells her to thank her mother for a great time too!!!! Haha

Seen that one too. There's one veri displayed where the guy even tells her to thank her mother for a great time too!!!! Haha "

Yep that's the one!!

Seen that one too. There's one veri displayed where the guy even tells her to thank her mother for a great time too!!!! Haha "

Some interesting replies and nice to see that most people are aware there is a risk to oral with out condoms and unprotected Masterbation. Here is a quote from a report by the health protection agency

"There is concern that we could be seeing increased rates of orally acquired STIs arising from the misconception that oral sex poses negligible or no risk, when in fact oral sex has been the main way in which syphilis has been spread during recent outbreaks throughout the UK."

So if we know there is a risk of sti's from oral, no matter how small, are we only wearing condoms for penetrative sex because it's the done thing to do and most people expect it? Or sub consciously is it that last barrier of this is reserved for my special someone?

People have said about hand washing but who actually would stop after playing with one person leave the room wash their hands before moving onto A) the next person or B) putting the condom on as bodily fluids could contaminate the outside of the condom!

Like I said at the start just playing devils advocate here not judging anyone's personal practice as we are not saints ourselves! And as some one has already pointed out this does give people the opportunity to say look how good I am but that's not what I am aiming for just a thought provoking thread!

Some interesting replies and nice to see that most people are aware there is a risk to oral with out condoms and unprotected Masterbation. Here is a quote from a report by the health protection agency

"There is concern that we could be seeing increased rates of orally acquired STIs arising from the misconception that oral sex poses negligible or no risk, when in fact oral sex has been the main way in which syphilis has been spread during recent outbreaks throughout the UK."

So if we know there is a risk of sti's from oral, no matter how small, are we only wearing condoms for penetrative sex because it's the done thing to do and most people expect it? Or sub consciously is it that last barrier of this is reserved for my special someone?

People have said about hand washing but who actually would stop after playing with one person leave the room wash their hands before moving onto A) the next person or B) putting the condom on as bodily fluids could contaminate the outside of the condom!

Like I said at the start just playing devils advocate here not judging anyone's personal practice as we are not saints ourselves! And as some one has already pointed out this does give people the opportunity to say look how good I am but that's not what I am aiming for just a thought provoking thread!

http://www.hpa.org.uk/webc/HPAwebFile/HPAweb_C/1194947389589

The link to the report I quoted above if anyone interested

X

"i always wear condoms on my fingers aswell just to be safe "

I do this too.

Sometimes you get weird looks when you're paying for the shopping and whatnot, but I don't mind. I'll be the one laughing when they all die from Finger-Aids.

No sexual transmitted disease appears in the top 10 killers in the higher income countries. The three top killers are all related in some way to smoking i.e. heart disease, stroke and bronchitis.

If you smoke cigarettes you are putting yourself at far greater risk than if you undertook bareback sex on a regular basis. Among those smokers who always wear condoms; does this appear to be an inconsistent attitude to risk?

[I know you are protecting others with a condom as the Law now prevents others being affected by secondary smoke]

"Its up to the woman.. I don't mind going bare in her pussey lol "

Dirty bastard !!!!!!!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic