FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Do you kiss and tell?

Do you kiss and tell?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *allen Madonna OP   Woman  over a year ago

In my own little world

Just had a lady message me about a past swinger friend, who is now a life long friend. Asking when did I know him and why?

I'm ignoring the message for the moment, but otherwise I'll tell her to bugger off as its not for me to discuss my friends. Particularly when he's disappeared off of here, I'm not going to feed a stalker information.

I'll catch up with him tomorrow and get the whole story.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Nope, discretion is the way for me.

I was really annoyed recently when I found out a meet had talked about me to someone else...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't blame you tell her to mind her own business. Your life is your business you don't owe her an explanation.

Warn your friend that she is asking questions about him. Xx

By *allen Madonna OP   Woman  over a year ago

In my own little world

ooh not good. mind I'm not on his profile, so I guess he's mentioned me. Slap!!!

"Nope, discretion is the way for me.

I was really annoyed recently when I found out a meet had talked about me to someone else... "

Met someone once who told me all about his friends on here, way too much information, not good to name them either, so obvious he will be talking about me to everyone as well.

Discretion is a byword for me, and I expect the same. Maybe it's the old fashioned part of me that a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell. What happens intimately between two - or more - people intimately stays between them x

I don't tell anyone anything about people I meet and I don't like it if I hear they have talked about me.....its nothing to do with anyone else

someone once asked me who someone was in one of my pics, i didnt tell her though. if you arent allowed to show someones face then you arent meant to say who they are either.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

If a friend asks me about someone I've met, I'll reply in the most general terms, ie that he/she/they are a nice/weird/bonkers/like to play bareback with a Tesco cornfed chicken whilst flogging their partner (that was an odd one)

» Add a new message to this topic