FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Names

Names

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone else think bout fact on fab we meet and often sleep with people know little more than their first name if that's even real name

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My names not Sam

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"Does anyone else think bout fact on fab we meet and often sleep with people know little more than their first name if that's even real name "

I know more than that about my meets.

most of the time i would rather not know.

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

No..

So long as they arent cheating on a partner ( the cruellest of deceptions) Its non of my business and doesnt concern me..

If he is decieving a partner, Im on her side every time !

"No..

So long as they arent cheating on a partner ( the cruellest of deceptions) Its non of my business and doesnt concern me..

If he is decieving a partner, Im on her side every time !

"

Might not even know if he's cheating

By *inmaxMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Or she?

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I suppose some like it that way, some of us prefer to build a raport first, some guys get fed up with long mails but that's the way I do it

"My names not Sam "

My names not Katey

"Does anyone else think bout fact on fab we meet and often sleep with people know little more than their first name if that's even real name "

All I need to know is that we get on ok , they can turn me on and we find each other attractive. I'm not looking to marry them!

"Does anyone else think bout fact on fab we meet and often sleep with people know little more than their first name if that's even real name

I know more than that about my meets."

I didn't mean know nothing but don't tend to get to know each other as well as u would if was someone in relationship etc

"Does anyone else think bout fact on fab we meet and often sleep with people know little more than their first name if that's even real name

I didn't mean know nothing but don't tend to get to know each other as well as u would if was someone in relationship etc "

Actually, the people I meet, I probably know as much about as someone I would date. I don't tend to do one offs, and chat for a while before meeting, and do a social first... so I probably do know about as much as someone at the start of dating.

I didn't mean know nothing but don't tend to get to know each other as well as u would if was someone in relationship etc

Actually, the people I meet, I probably know as much about as someone I would date. I don't tend to do one offs, and chat for a while before meeting, and do a social first... so I probably do know about as much as someone at the start of dating."

By *leasuresharerMan  over a year ago

southampton

All I need to know is that we get on ok , they can turn me on and we find each other attractive. I'm not looking to marry them!"

I like to get to know people at least as well as I would in a bar or club - the difference with fab is that you know the rules a bit more

Actually, the people I meet, I probably know as much about as someone I would date. I don't tend to do one offs, and chat for a while before meeting, and do a social first... so I probably do know about as much as someone at the start of dating."

you only know what they tell you. ....

That's part of the attraction for me. I don't want to get to know everything about a man before I meet him or need to know anything about him after. His personality and sexual compatibility with me is all I need

All I need to know is that we get on ok , they can turn me on and we find each other attractive. I'm not looking to marry them!

I like to get to know people at least as well as I would in a bar or club - the difference with fab is that you know the rules a bit more "

isn't that all any of us can claim to know?? I never assume someone is telling the truth about everything

Actually, the people I meet, I probably know as much about as someone I would date. I don't tend to do one offs, and chat for a while before meeting, and do a social first... so I probably do know about as much as someone at the start of dating.

you only know what they tell you. ...."

Isn't that the same as the start of dating? And I do ask questions etc, if I suspect they are lying then its no further meet.

you only know what they tell you. ....

Isn't that the same as the start of dating? And I do ask questions etc, if I suspect they are lying then its no further meet."

Depends what I think they are lying about...mostly it wouldn't bother me

Everyone uses fab how it suits them. I'm sure you've found a way that works for you, and as have I.

I cannot abide liars, so I refuse to meet them.

"My names not Sam

My names not Katey "

But are you Kinky

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I know more than that about my meets."

So do I!

No don't tend to think about it as we are not really bothered about it. We are here to have fun & we do so with those we get on with via messages & meet the best ones again. Not that worried what they do for work, what their education was or what their marital status is. We do sometimes talk about it but only due to the fact some of it can affect when meets can be arranged.

"My names not Sam

My names not Katey "

My name's not Leather

» Add a new message to this topic