FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Offence

Offence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urvesAllOver OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

Just got home from a night out where at one point a girl told me that I'm too fat to enjoy life. I didn't know what to say

How would you???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like curve envy to me x

Awww rude. She must of been hammered. I was out tonight and this woman asked if I had my eye on anyone. I said yes and pointed her out. The woman said she was f**king ugly . Charming lol

Manchester

When did rudeness become appropriate to everyday life???

By *od6Woman  over a year ago

redcar

"Sounds like curve envy to me x"

"Just got home from a night out where at one point a girl told me that I'm too fat to enjoy life. I didn't know what to say

How would you??? "

You must of said something?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Laugh in her face and.walk off

Manchester

Not as far as I can tell. She used to be big and seems like she decided to tell me what I'm doing wrong in my life

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Insecurity by the sound of it. Maybe you were enjoying yourself too much, how terrible Laugh it off or ignore it is great advice

I lost a lot of weight went from a 20 to a 12 and I miss my curves and especially my boobs. Wish I had been there as would have snogged your face off and played with that lush body to show her just how sexy you are. If your happy with your body fuck what others think xx

Manchester

"I lost a lot of weight went from a 20 to a 12 and I miss my curves and especially my boobs. Wish I had been there as would have snogged your face off and played with that lush body to show her just how sexy you are. If your happy with your body fuck what others think xx"

Now that's just a tease

Tried to reply in private but cant due to your settings.

Dont shoot me I just love curvy girls .... men must be slim x

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I think I'd step in close, look her in the eyes and say loudly,

'Lass, I can always go on a diet; but there is fuck all you can do about having a shitty personality. I'm glad I'm not you.'

You should have told her that she's obviously far too bitter and twisted to be enjoying hers!!

From a man's point of view - if I wanted fun and the choice was a skinny girl or one with curves then CURVES win every day of the week.

I would laugh and proberly say " whatever love" I can change this body, what are you going to do about your boat.

My bitchy moment of the day...opps

Her

Vanilla night out?

Last vanilla night out was a singles night for pof, guys acting like they had never seen curves before and being latches.

And they think we are pervy.....

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Just got home from a night out where at one point a girl told me that I'm too fat to enjoy life. I didn't know what to say

How would you??? "

Sounds like she's lost weight and lost the fun she used to have but is too scared of public opinion to let herself put it back on again so she's bitter.

Some people think that losing weight will make everything better, but if you're a miserable human being that won't change.

Don't let her get to you, you are happy with yourself and that kind of confidence is incredibly attractive.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I wouldn't have given her a second thought. I mean, what's the correlation between one's size, height, race etc to having fun?

I would just smile and say "thank you".

Why let it bother you if it's not true? If she said you'd have more fun as a man you wouldn't be bothered.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Would not give it a second thought. Answering back would be a waste of oxygen. Some people are just built that way. You will not better them with 30 minutes. Never mind 30 seconds of your time.

If it was a swinger shame for them as that attitude will turn off many who may like the look of them.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

"When did rudeness become appropriate to everyday life??? "

It is the telling it how it is brigade I think, they can say whet they like and it is ok.

"I think I'd step in close, look her in the eyes and say loudly,

'Lass, I can always go on a diet; but there is fuck all you can do about having a shitty personality. I'm glad I'm not you.' "

'Lass, I can always go on a diet; but there is fuck all you can do about having a shitty personality. I'm glad I'm not you.' "

Love this.....what a come back....

I used to get upset at negative comments about my weight but now think feck it, they're only jealous

How would you??? "

Big is beautiful xx

Manchester

Thanks everyone. In the sober light of day it is just a stupid woman insecurities

I never understand why some people think it's ok to be rude. Just ignore her & carry on enjoying yourself.

"Thanks everyone. In the sober light of day it is just a stupid woman insecurities "

Curves', you've been on my hotlist for abit so I could catch a glimpse of those curves. Sounds like this woman is in a bad place. You should feel sorry for her.

I have always though people who are rude to others are just trying to distract attention away from their own insecurities

If someone drags you down on purpose, and no good reason, then they have the problem.

Her

"I never understand why some people think it's ok to be rude. Just ignore her & carry on enjoying yourself. "

I am the same and this person who has been so rude lacks any sort of class and is really not worth you time.

You live and enjoy your life how you want to not how others want you to x

I'm going to have to with 'jealousy' on this one...as a slim athletic guy i prefer more cushion for the pushing than stick insects

"I have always though people who are rude to others are just trying to distract attention away from their own insecurities "

This is spot on !

"I'm going to have to with 'jealousy' on this one...as a slim athletic guy i prefer more cushion for the pushing than stick insects "

By *igbloke466863Man  over a year ago

Local if im near i may be up for fun

If I wanted to have sex with a chick with the body of a 10 year old boy id just chase young boys. Definitely sounds like an insecure lady

evesham

"I have always though people who are rude to others are just trying to distract attention away from their own insecurities "

Whats the saying? When you point a finger, three point back at you.

"If I wanted to have sex with a chick with the body of a 10 year old boy id just chase young boys. Definitely sounds like an insecure lady"

Well with that logic, if you prefer bbw, why don't you go for fat men with huge moobs?

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

just sit on her .. she ll probably break

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Awww what a cow... Am older now and as we say in France I have put water in my wine

I would have gone very close to her... Look at her up and doon... And say that yes may i am but i own it... And that by the looks of it her diet didnt work on miserable personality!!!

Some people are really

at them they dont like that x

If you had a good night out and enjoyed yourself you had already proved her wrong.

I'm a great believer of "what people say about you says far more about them than it does about you"

evesham

"If I wanted to have sex with a chick with the body of a 10 year old boy id just chase young boys. Definitely sounds like an insecure lady

Well with that logic, if you prefer bbw, why don't you go for fat men with huge moobs? "

Shhhh you'll spook his white steed lol

"If I wanted to have sex with a chick with the body of a 10 year old boy id just chase young boys. Definitely sounds like an insecure lady

Well with that logic, if you prefer bbw, why don't you go for fat men with huge moobs?

Shhhh you'll spook his white steed lol"

Lol

"If you had a good night out and enjoyed yourself you had already proved her wrong.

I'm a great believer of "what people say about you says far more about them than it does about you" "

"If I wanted to have sex with a chick with the body of a 10 year old boy id just chase young boys. Definitely sounds like an insecure lady"

why do people think its ok to insult slim women to make bigger ones feel better?

when have you ever seen any woman with the body of 10 year old boy, isn't that no better than the type of people the OP is talking about

Op... Only way to prove her wrong is to continue having fun and ignoring comments like that. Think if I had of responded it would have been something along the lines of it being easy to enjoy life when your living your own instead of worrying about how others live there's

Gosh what a horrid thing to say. Bang out of order. Hugs xxx

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

to this. I was a size 20 a year ago and decided to slim down out of curiosity more than anything. I've had similar type comments on nights out to which my response was generally "I'm fat but I'm pretty - you can't do much about being skinny and ugly so at least I've levelled the playing field for you". Then I'd flounce off in a waft of hair and boobs.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"When did rudeness become appropriate to everyday life??? "

Same day that good manners died I guess.

"

why do people think its ok to insult slim women to make bigger ones feel better?

when have you ever seen any woman with the body of 10 year old boy, isn't that no better than the type of people the OP is talking about "

when have you ever seen any woman with the body of 10 year old boy, isn't that no better than the type of people the OP is talking about "

Yes an attitude just as crass and just as unpleasent as the comments mentioned by the OP.

How would you??? "

Best line I ever heard in this circumstance was

" I can always loose wait, but YOU will always be Ugly!!!"

Some people talk shite to strangers when d*unk. The opinion of stranger's is not something I really ever consider, certainly not d*unk ones. Well unless they pay me a compliment and then I'm shallow enough that they are undeniably my new best friend...

"Some people talk shite to strangers when d*unk. The opinion of stranger's is not something I really ever consider, certainly not d*unk ones. Well unless they pay me a compliment and then I'm shallow enough that they are undeniably my new best friend..."

Did you know this girl OP?

Manchester

"Did you know this girl OP?"

I'd never met her but she was in the group I was out with. She was just d*unk and inappropriate.

I kindly explained to her that I have done more in my life than 90% of the people I know, and just because I'm single and don't have kids doesn't mean I don't know how to live life.

But apparently without marriage and kids I am only existing, and I won't get those things as I'm not skinny

"Did you know this girl OP?

I'd never met her but she was in the group I was out with. She was just d*unk and inappropriate.

I kindly explained to her that I have done more in my life than 90% of the people I know, and just because I'm single and don't have kids doesn't mean I don't know how to live life.

But apparently without marriage and kids I am only existing, and I won't get those things as I'm not skinny

"

She sounds a proper charmer, how did she find a life partner with that attitude?!! I must be just existing then as well as I'm not married and have no kids of my own, neither do I want any. Some insecure people get off on belittling others to try and boost their fragile egos, ignore her, she probably has a sad life but makes out she doesn't and takes it out on others to feel better.

"

Just be glad she is not your friend and forget about it. Just enjoy yourself yourself leave her to her narrow minded ideas.

Manchester

To be fair I'm ok about it now. Really pissed me off last night when I was d*unk!

"

Well that makes two of us that are quite happily just existing then... I don't believe in marriage and haven't got a maternal bone in my body, neither changing my weight or finding a fella will change that. Just because being a slim married mother works for her it doesn't mean that's the key to happiness

Glad to see you're over it ...but just wanted to give you another little forum hug like everyone else has. The above posters have really said it all. Offensive comments by people up their own arse...really not worth wasting your time with Fun is alllll about attitude...nothing to do with body shape.

Manchester

Thanks guys. And sorry for the obvious "hug me" post but clearly needed it a bit last night

» Add a new message to this topic