FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single guys and dogging

Single guys and dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So we have been dogging a few times recently ,at a well known local hot spot .

Our question is this - why do single guys drive up and down , park up nearby and just sit in their dark car ?

There is no way we can see them , so we won't start unless we know he is gonna be her type !

The braver guys who at least show their faces get a great session .... so what's the point guys ?

We would love to hear from the single guys who go dogging

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So we have been dogging a few times recently ,at a well known local hot spot .

Our question is this - why do single guys drive up and down , park up nearby and just sit in their dark car ?

There is no way we can see them , so we won't start unless we know he is gonna be her type !

The braver guys who at least show their faces get a great session .... so what's the point guys ?

We would love to hear from the single guys who go dogging "

Maybe they are struggling to get wood?

Never been... Would like to try dogging. But as a single guy who never has been, I'd do the same perhaps, is there a dogging etiquette? maybe they don't wanna seem pushy. I don't know ..never been, any insight could be helpful.

"Never been... Would like to try dogging. But as a single guy who never has been, I'd do the same perhaps, is there a dogging etiquette? maybe they don't wanna seem pushy. I don't know ..never been, any insight could be helpful."

Well we are far from experts, but if the guy hopes for a bit of fun , he needs to approach the couple or at least make himself visible

I was under the impression that the couple invited the waiting men by either putting on the internal lights or a quick flash of the headlights. This avoids courting couples being harassed.

Is it normal for a couple to vet the attendees and send the undesirable ones home... I don't think so.

"I was under the impression that the couple invited the waiting men by either putting on the internal lights or a quick flash of the headlights. This avoids courting couples being harassed.

Is it normal for a couple to vet the attendees and send the undesirable ones home... I don't think so. "

If you're in your car you do need to "invite" the guys, as the quoted post states.

If you're not... Dunno how you'd invite them.

By *unPeteMan  over a year ago

Near Bristol

I sit on the fence regarding dogging. Never been and I've no great desire to go but I haven't discounted it completely.

If it was my first time, I'd probably sit in the car just to suss out the scene before making any decision.

"I was under the impression that the couple invited the waiting men by either putting on the internal lights or a quick flash of the headlights. This avoids courting couples being harassed.

Is it normal for a couple to vet the attendees and send the undesirable ones home... I don't think so. "

Who said anything about sending anyone home ?

Do you really think that because we go dogging we would just play with whoever is there though ?

No way .... We play only with those who she is attracted to .... others can watch ... but it's not a free for all

wanted to try it for ages, finely had the chance, went into a place by whipps cross hospital the old bill came in one minute later.

its put me off for now but would love to go again.

Any in south London that people know of, message me please.

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

This is exactly right... Normally both 'sides' need to show their interest a little in a discreet way, to avoid embarrassment to innocent bystanders like courting couples etc.

At most dogging sites I have been to there appear to be a popular places or corners to park in if you interested in being watched or joined. Each place varies though... Have fun anyway...

» Add a new message to this topic