FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > single male messages

single male messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onnie and John OP   Couple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

hi all, just out of boredom as we are marooned on Corfu, we opened our male filter , and what a total waste of time.. one line or even one word messages, and profiles that must be made up by a three year old, great laugh reading them, try it out some time, better then the football,,lol,,Connie xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I understand that is frustrating and reflects laziness in a lot of guys.

But it is also hard to have the time, energy and inclination to write long messages when nine times out of ten they are deleted without reply.

Humam nature guarantees the outcome!

By *andd2Couple  over a year ago

The Dungeon

We very rarely answer 1 sentence messages. If someone had taken the time to write us a message (not a generic one though), we always take the time to reply even if it's a 'no thanks' type. Have to be honest, 9 times out of 10 we get a thankyou for replying message back.

If we get rude, explicit messages from someone as their first message, we usually block them. We don't mind them getting a bit risqué with their messages but not at the first contact.

MrsD

O yeah op and I am sure all the couples write an exclusive msgs just aimed at the profile yawn zzzzz.

I usually have single males filter on so don't get this usually, however sometimes I take the filter off if I'm looking for a male. In the last few days ive had so many one liners my delete button is worn out! As for friend requests when we've not even spoken instant block. But what I don't find funny is being offered money. This seems to have replaced 'fancy a fuk' messages.Time to put the filters back on.

WILTSHIRE

this is one that made me laugh.

Roch hard cock needs playing with any offers

We mainly meet single guys and it's only on rare occasions we get a one line message. In general we've found that most guys do actually read our profile and write a message accordingly.

WILTSHIRE

or,, "I Want my cock sucked like its a frube!! Squeezed and sucked the insides out xxxx

the list go's on, and then no reply , send a question to forum is my profile lacking something ..lol..

By *artsnikCouple  over a year ago

wortley

we get hi how are you just shows they don't read profiles

fancy a shag now im so horny always makes us laugh as if we are going to go ah ok then well if your horny suppose we have to

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I often get the.....hi. how are you finding the site!@! I have had bloody shed loads of meets so clearly finding the site pretty good lol

I appreciate it can be annoying when people put no effort into a message but when i read a profile i actually take note to what that person or couple is looking for and write a decent length message relevant to that profile....

Looking through my sent mail folder the majority of these are still unread so thats pretty frustrating too

"I often get the.....hi. how are you finding the site!@! I have had bloody shed loads of meets so clearly finding the site pretty good lol"

same here!!

That's hilarious who ever sent that message is a legend lol

"hi all, just out of boredom as we are marooned on Corfu, we opened our male filter , and what a total waste of time.. one line or even one word messages, and profiles that must be made up by a three year old, great laugh reading them, try it out some time, better then the football,,lol,,Connie xx "

What do you expect? Novel writers or film directors. Every conversation starts somewhere

"I appreciate it can be annoying when people put no effort into a message but when i read a profile i actually take note to what that person or couple is looking for and write a decent length message relevant to that profile....

Looking through my sent mail folder the majority of these are still unread so thats pretty frustrating too"

My suggest is to delete the messages in your sent box and basically put it out of your mind.

"hi all, just out of boredom as we are marooned on Corfu, we opened our male filter , and what a total waste of time.. one line or even one word messages, and profiles that must be made up by a three year old, great laugh reading them, try it out some time, better then the football,,lol,,Connie xx "

Is "how are you?" Offending also?

WILTSHIRE

"hi all, just out of boredom as we are marooned on Corfu, we opened our male filter , and what a total waste of time.. one line or even one word messages, and profiles that must be made up by a three year old, great laugh reading them, try it out some time, better then the football,,lol,,Connie xx

Is "how are you?" Offending also?"

its not offensive just lacks imagination, would I like to meet them,, NO the only conservation would be do you like my cock pics..lol

near kings lynn

"hi all, just out of boredom as we are marooned on Corfu, we opened our male filter , and what a total waste of time.. one line or even one word messages, and profiles that must be made up by a three year old, great laugh reading them, try it out some time, better then the football,,lol,,Connie xx

Is "how are you?" Offending also?"

how are you or hi is ok but lacks imagination. Hi. How are you? You look stunning in your purple dress is a touch more interesting. ....

Do you have a purple dress?

By *ogue78Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

so, how are you? you finding the site OK, not too many coring bunts on here for you I hope!

your eyes, face, legs ( delete as appropriate ) look stunning, if you don't mind me saying

I guess this would be deleted straight away??

near kings lynn

"Do you have a purple dress? "

I do. Yes. I plan to wear it tomorrow night xx

By *andd2Couple  over a year ago

The Dungeon

"O yeah op and I am sure all the couples write an exclusive msgs just aimed at the profile yawn zzzzz."

I'm so glad we blocked you the instant we read your first forum post. It's just a shame that that block doesn't extend to filtering out your general detritus on every thread you've ever posted on.

I get quite a few "sup". That's not even a word. You could say it's almost 3 words in "what is up" but balls to that. It's not even one.

"I often get the.....hi. how are you finding the site!@! I have had bloody shed loads of meets so clearly finding the site pretty good lol"

When someone asks me how I am finding the site I usually reply 'I just type in fabswingers and hey presto!

We get masses of messages from guys, which is great from our point of view & while about 50% send stupid little messages the other 50% do try very hard.

Keep sending them guys xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic