FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dilemma - looks vs hygiene

Dilemma - looks vs hygiene

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I went to meet a someon today, seemingly sane, normal, local and looked good.

I got there, when they opened the door they were quite good looking, seemed clean and well groomed, but the house.....

I couldn't imagine putting my clothes anywhere, let alone my naked or semi naked body, yeuk!

So despite the looks, the desire to run a mile (wiping my feet on the way out) overpowered any other emotion or want.

Cleanliness and hygiene doesn't cost much money.

So, would you ignore the mess and hope the body wasn't as dirty and get down to it, or head for the hills irrespective of looks?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"I went to meet a someon today, seemingly sane, normal, local and looked good.

I got there, when they opened the door they were quite good looking, seemed clean and well groomed, but the house.....

I couldn't imagine putting my clothes anywhere, let alone my naked or semi naked body, yeuk!

So despite the looks, the desire to run a mile (wiping my feet on the way out) overpowered any other emotion or want.

So, would you ignore the mess and hope the body wasn't as dirty and get down to it, or head for the hills irrespective of looks?"

I'd have to leave. I wouldn't expect a show house but wouldn't want to be picking up gods knows what bugs from a squalid house.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No question..id leave.

There is a difference between dirty and untidy.

If a persons house is dirty especially bathrooms / kitchen, how can they possibly be clean ?

This o e time a girl's house stank because of her dogs.... I had to leave

Exit stage left......

Ross of Friends had a meet like that

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

So, would you ignore the mess and hope the body wasn't as dirty and get down to it, or head for the hills irrespective of looks?"

went to meet someone from Fab?

I had the same, met a guy went back to his, he had to clear the sofa so we could sit down, there wasn't a single space not full of clutter, then i noticed the plate with a half eaten meal still on it that he had been using as an ash try, i made my excuses and left

as mentioned above i don't expect a show home, lived in is fine but filth is another thing

Leave right away, if the friend asks why, be honest.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

There's more to life than a sparkling house. This is why I meet at hotels

By *amamanMan  over a year ago

Inverness and around. ...

You walk up to a house an the garden looks like a refuse tip , then the barking dog , open the door and bad smell , dirty an untidy .... time to escape .... no excuse for filth......cleanliness doesnt cost much ......

I would still fuck her as I am not into looks, as for the hygiene of the body don't mind that, just no pussie licking, but still a good hard fuck she deserves lol .

Forum Mod

East Sussex

another thread from a guy complaining about the hygiene of someone he's just met . Again I hope the person isn't a member of fab likely to read the forums.

I'd leave and have done before. Once got invited round to the house with the instruction of come round the back and the door will be open. (No pun intended). I got there, opened the door and the smell of dog urine hit me like a brick. I could hear her on the phone inside but had to just turn around and leave.

Were you tarred and feathered for being a male timewaster ? You know ! The worst type

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I would still fuck her as I am not into looks, as for the hygiene of the body don't mind that, just no pussie licking, but still a good hard fuck she deserves lol ."

Your posts always entertain me.....they shouldn't but they do.

Hygiene

By *iverpool LoverMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"another thread from a guy complaining about the hygiene of someone he's just met . Again I hope the person isn't a member of fab likely to read the forums."

this is different to that other guys thread about a smelly woman's lady bits.

big deal if it was a woman he met on here and she reads this, hes not mentioned anyones name plus she might think twice next time she invites somone over to tidy up a bit.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"another thread from a guy complaining about the hygiene of someone he's just met . Again I hope the person isn't a member of fab likely to read the forums.

big deal if it was a woman he met on here and she reads this, hes not mentioned anyones name plus she might think twice next time she invites somone over to tidy up a bit.

"

yes she might but a gentleman would have told her himself and not blabbed in public.

"I would still fuck her as I am not into looks, as for the hygiene of the body don't mind that, just no pussie licking, but still a good hard fuck she deserves lol .

Your posts always entertain me.....they shouldn't but they do. "

Thanks and I am pleased you like it and quit the fan of me, most my posts are for entertainment values to .

I would have to leave. I am not the tidiest person in the world but I would at least expect it to be clean.

I'd walk in, look around, look at her, look around again, then laugh & walk out

liverpool

"another thread from a guy complaining about the hygiene of someone he's just met . Again I hope the person isn't a member of fab likely to read the forums.

yes she might but a gentleman would have told her himself and not blabbed in public."

hes not blabbing in public hes asking a question if other people would have still had gone ahead and have sex in the same situation.

No one knows who she is, no names was mentioned, so she can't any more embarressed by reading this than she would if guy said he was leaving cos her house was not clean.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

yes she might but a gentleman would have told her himself and not blabbed in public.

hes not blabbing in public hes asking a question if other people would have still had gone ahead and have sex in the same situation.

No one knows who she is, no names was mentioned, so she can't any more embarressed by reading this than she would if guy said he was leaving cos her house was not clean.

"

ok. But discretion means more to me than not mentioning someones name.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

There is a big difference between dirty and untidy. Can cope with untidy as we don't live in a show home, far from it. Dirty I would be straight out the door....

Forum Mod

East Sussex

ok. But discretion means more to me than not mentioning someones name. "

oh and he ios blabbing in public, why not just ask a question without commenting on the fact that she's local and seemingly sane?

[Removed by poster at 19/06/14 19:45:20]

By *iss SugarWoman  over a year ago

not far from Brighton

Hmm im a messy person.. my house isnt perfect at all but since im rarely there its no surprise. . If someone comes round to play I make sure the spare room is accessible and has fresh sheets but if they wana walk around my house to inspect it and judge I wouldnt wana play with them anyway.. I was brought up to beleive people come to see you (the person) not the house. .

If you dont want to risk seeing a messy house why not invite the person to urs instead?

Wow hot potatoes. ...

"There is a big difference between dirty and untidy. Can cope with untidy as we don't live in a show home, far from it. Dirty I would be straight out the door...."

Totally agree. A bit untidy is fine, life isn't perfect, but dirty, no thanks.

liverpool

ok. But discretion means more to me than not mentioning someones name. "

again... no one knows who she is, no one is ever going to know who she is unless the OP mentioned her by name for which je would rightly be banned.

The guy had an experience were he had to make a decision whether to go ahead and have sex or to leave due to a unclean house and asked what others would have done.

no ones feelings are getting hurt by this.

Anyway I'll say no more as im not going to argue, I seen that last thread and seen you about to do the same thing here when the two threads are nothing alike.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 19/06/14 19:50:30]

liverpool

oh and he ios blabbing in public, why not just ask a question without commenting on the fact that she's local and seemingly sane?"

if the OP asked the question about would somone still have sex if a house was dirty.

she would still know it was about her if she read the thread.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

again... no one knows who she is, no one is ever going to know who she is unless the OP mentioned her by name for which je would rightly be banned.

The guy had an experience were he had to make a decision whether to go ahead and have sex or to leave due to a unclean house and asked what others would have done.

Anyway I'll say no more as im not going to argue, I seen that last thread and seen you about to do the same thing here when the two threads are nothing alike.

"

so I'm consistent un my opinions on indiscretion......

liverpool

so I'm consistent un my opinions on indiscretion...... "

your consistent at jumping on threads giving people a hard time. Yes.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

your consistent at jumping on threads giving people a hard time. Yes."

and what are you doing to me?

liverpool

and what are you doing to me? "

I apologise if you think im giving you a hard time.

This is the first time we've communicated so its not like im having a go at you on other threads.

I agreed with some things you said to the other guy on other thread as the stuff he was saying would have definitely hurt the womans feelings if she read what he was saying.

I just feel that a thread on a untidy house was different than a smelly ladys bits.

and OP was not being offensive and genuinly asking others opinions.

I seen your post and felt you was about to give the OP a unjustified hard time.

lets agree to disagree and I wish you a pleasant evening

Forum Mod

East Sussex

and what are you doing to me?

I apologise if you think im giving you a hard time.

This is the first time we've communicated so its not like im having a go at you on other threads.

I agreed with some things you said to the other guy on other thread as the stuff he was saying would have definitely hurt the womans feelings if she read what he was saying.

I just feel that a thread on a untidy house was different than a smelly ladys bits.

and OP was not being offensive and genuinly asking others opinions.

I seen your post and felt you was about to give the OP a unjustified hard time.

lets agree to disagree and I wish you a pleasant evening "

yes let's Have a nice evening too.

Aaaaahhhhh mashed tatties

I met a woman at her house once before we headed off to a club together..her house was dirty to say the least !! .dog hairs inch thick on the stained carpets and the smell was awful !!

...didn't play at the club with her which totally pissed her off ..just couldn't get it out of my mind that her personal hygiene would be as bad as her house !!!

I posted something similar a few weeks ago (not about someone on here but in the vanilla world). Really lovely guy but the house was rank! Really rank stank of old dog. (oh no feel like gonna vom again) I just couldn't go/see them again if the house was like that. I was asking myself serious questions about personal hygiene in areas that matter.

Nope couldn't entertain getting naughty in a house that was dirty, untidy yes, dirty noooooo.....!!

yes she might but a gentleman would have told her himself and not blabbed in public."

Maybe he did tell her

personally I live alone and am reasonably tidy, also get a cleaner in once a week so yes I would find a dirty house off putting.

Untidy no I wouldn't find offputting

"I would still fuck her as I am not into looks, as for the hygiene of the body don't mind that, just no pussie licking, but still a good hard fuck she deserves lol ."
Are you for real? I've been reading your posts and think you must be a wind up merchant

I value personal hygiene above just about everything. There's no excuse!

Tell them you allways fancied doing it in a shower then book a hotel bingo clenliness sorted lol

Who said it was a woman ?

By *andWCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"Who said it was a woman ?"

"Who said it was a woman ?

"

Sounds like it was a man. I don't know any women who get described as well groomed

So, would you ignore the mess and hope the body wasn't as dirty and get down to it, or head for the hills irrespective of looks?

went to meet someone from Fab?"

Yes, we exchanged pics etc in advance, but you question their personal cleanliness and I made my excuses and left.

im outta there already

Sounds like it was a man. I don't know any women who get described as well groomed

"

Ah you see, a woman's intuition and analytical mind.

It was a man, the house wasn't untidy, it was filthy and i would love to tell them, or go round and help them clean up. But it neither would serve any purpose.

And this is why I always take my mother on meets. 20 mins with a duster and Mr Muscle and we're good to go.

"And this is why I always take my mother on meets. 20 mins with a duster and Mr Muscle and we're good to go."

Forum Mod

East Sussex

It was a man, the house wasn't untidy, it was filthy and i would love to tell them, or go round and help them clean up. But it neither would serve any purpose. "

If they read the forums you have told them.

By *uslaffMan  over a year ago

manchester

It was a man, the house wasn't untidy, it was filthy and i would love to tell them, or go round and help them clean up. But it neither would serve any purpose.

If they read the forums you have told them."

There's another drum over there,looks like it needs beating,perhaps give this one a rest zzzzzzz

Forum Mod

East Sussex

If they read the forums you have told them.

There's another drum over there,looks like it needs beating,perhaps give this one a rest zzzzzzz"

Thanks for your advice, sorry to have woken you up

By *uslaffMan  over a year ago

manchester

And chomp !

Oh you haven't woken me up,very nearly the opposite in fact.

By *unPeteMan  over a year ago

Near Bristol

One person's 'cleanliness and hygiene' is another person's obsession!

I'd have left if I thought it was as bad as the OP describes.

I always do the social meet first, at least it gives you a taster of personal cleanliness and hygiene.

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

A person can clean their house. If I know I have a visitor I clean up. (Or hide the mess lol) I think it shows that's they were not really bothered themselves in the first place about the meet. So no I wouldn't stay.

If they are reading this hopefully they will sit up and take notice. Making an effort for a meet is what should happen on both parties side in my opinion.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"And chomp !

Oh you haven't woken me up,very nearly the opposite in fact."

Well you know whose posts to read next time you suffer from insomnia.

» Add a new message to this topic