FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Asian men

Asian men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asyuk OP   Man  over a year ago

West London

So having read a few forum threads and a lot of profiles (us actually read them) I've noticed that there are many specific requests for black men and insome cases white men. I have not seen a single specific desire for an Asian, or oriental man.

If we could skip the, apparently standard, claims of racism I was wondering why this might be. Perhaps there isn't an answer and it will remain a mystery as to how India and China have such big populations

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it will always be a mystery

"So having read a few forum threads and a lot of profiles (us actually read them) I've noticed that there are many specific requests for black men and insome cases white men. I have not seen a single specific desire for an Asian, or oriental man.

If we could skip the, apparently standard, claims of racism I was wondering why this might be. Perhaps there isn't an answer and it will remain a mystery as to how India and China have such big populations "

i infer from your OP that you are implying that there is a relationship between the sexual preferences of those people that use fab swingers and the people that live in china and india. that is, if users on fabs are not searching for indian and chinese men then the women in india and china will not consider meeting indian and chinese men, respectively. do you have any evidence to support your claim that such a relationship exists?

Look harder. I have seen several profiles asking for Asian men.

I have also noticed over the years, the only group who make threads about this subject in forums are...yes you guessed it, Asian men. To the point it's boring and frankly off putting.

There are some great "Asian" men on here and I would put their success and amiability down to the fact that they do not define themselves first and foremost as "Asian".

And my usual query on these threads is that Asia is made up of at least 49 different countries....why would you describe yourself as that anyway

I'm Bee, by the way. I'm a 40 year old woman and I'm English , but firstly I'm Bee

No one has ever enquired about my ethnic origin when messaging me. Neither have I seen any profiles specifying they would be interested in women of my ethnicity, so get over it

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

To be brutally honest, to those of us who are not racist.... you are not "an Asian"... you are "A MAN"

We have no preference on the colour of your skin as long as it's clean. We may or may not like your individual look, but that's different.

West London

Wow!

Hostile crowd even when trying, and apparently failing, to make it clear that I wasn't moaning I was just curious based on what I, personally, had noticed

By *extoysareusCouple  over a year ago

kinky heaven

A friend loves Asian men, especially Japanese.

By *i fem huntersCouple  over a year ago

london

Now what will really throw you is people that fab our pics and then when we read their profile they state that they are not attracted to Asians or Black people............

The problem I found is that the moment you tell someone your Asian your either going to have a issue with it or not. So it's something you want to get out the way as soon as possible rather then chat to someone for month and then they stop speaking to you for being Asian.

"The problem I found is that the moment you tell someone your Asian your either going to have a issue with it or not. So it's something you want to get out the way as soon as possible rather then chat to someone for month and then they stop speaking to you for being Asian. "

"So having read a few forum threads and a lot of profiles (us actually read them) I've noticed that there are many specific requests for black men and insome cases white men. I have not seen a single specific desire for an Asian, or oriental man.

If we could skip the, apparently standard, claims of racism I was wondering why this might be. Perhaps there isn't an answer and it will remain a mystery as to how India and China have such big populations "

I have an FB who states it the accent that turns her off Asian men.

Hi _asyuk

There does seem to be a bit hostility to your perfectly reasonable post.

Everyone is different but isn't it nice when all races and creeds get on so to speak.

Life's rich tapestry. I love the diversity it can be deliciously exotic and erotic.

Tc jim

"Now what will really throw you is people that fab our pics and then when we read their profile they state that they are not attracted to Asians or Black people............"

Agree with you here!

Most of our replys come from single Caucasian males. I think it's mainly the single Caucasian females that usually have that on the profile! But I've noticed it's mainly the "ugly" ones so it ain't a big loss

West London

If we could skip the, apparently standard, claims of racism I was wondering why this might be. Perhaps there isn't an answer and it will remain a mystery as to how India and China have such big populations

i infer from your OP that you are implying that there is a relationship between the sexual preferences of those people that use fab swingers and the people that live in china and india. that is, if users on fabs are not searching for indian and chinese men then the women in india and china will not consider meeting indian and chinese men, respectively. do you have any evidence to support your claim that such a relationship exists?"

You infer incorrectly

"Now what will really throw you is people that fab our pics and then when we read their profile they state that they are not attracted to Asians or Black people............"

Maybe because they apreciate the pics as u look happy and fun in ur pics and they are quite tastefully done compared to a lot on here. Rather than initiating play ?

Or they might just see u as the exception to the rule

Oh yeah the exception to the rule messages. They annoy me. Or the messages from black only profiles. They annoy me lol actually secretly I quite like it still

West London

I have an FB who states it the accent that turns her off Asian men."

That is genuinely odd. Anyone from any background brought up here will have an appropriate regional UK accent, which you admittedly may or may not like

I was talking to a couple once swapped pics arranged a meet. On the day of the meet they said where are from because she does not do indians.

So I said we may have a problem then I am West Indian. They said you look black shame she was looking forward to it

Going off on a slight tangent - I'm not racist but I am heightist, ageist, voicest and cheaterist . Alternatively I simply have my preferences .

Her

"I was talking to a couple once swapped pics arranged a meet. On the day of the meet they said where are from because she does not do indians.

So I said we may have a problem then I am West Indian. They said you look black shame she was looking forward to it

"

Just to let everyone know we're not racist! Our eldest caught the bus with a Caucasian and afro Caribbean person the other day

"To be brutally honest, to those of us who are not racist.... you are not "an Asian"... you are "A MAN"

We have no preference on the colour of your skin as long as it's clean. We may or may not like your individual look, but that's different."

Maybe ur not looking at the right profiles.

Maybe people stating a preference for asian ppl is minority on here

or maybe lots of people just dont put race specific preferences on their profiles because id doesn't realy have any bearing on who they decide to meet

"Just to let everyone know we're not racist! Our eldest caught the bus with a Caucasian and afro Caribbean person the other day"

Neither am I, I have a white friend

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I am not racist either. Last week I had an Indian takeaway. ....it was lovely.

Well I say a takeaway. .....a delightful young man, from the subcontinent delivered it.

On a serious note, these kind of topics always end up the same way, but as long as they don't warp your view you just have to feel sorry for others who ain't so lucky

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

You have opened a can of worms here lol and no doubt keyboard warriors will be looking to their trolling behaviour over this thread.

We have seen profiles that will meet Asian men so they are out there. But we have also seen many that will not meet them.

But we're a white working couple who meet white and black. But we will not meet single Asian men for a number of reasons.

First, we find them very unattractive.

Second, we do not like their accent.

Third, from our experience, and bear in mind where we live, they're generally full of attitude with chips on their shoulders whose attitude to white women who swing is, well.....

They are our personal preferences and they are so strong that we will not meet anyone we even suspect of being from this ethnic grouping. We don't have time to waste.

We also appreciate that this is a generalisation but from our experience it is an accurate one.

We have also met an Asian couple and left after 25 mins because his attitude to women was absolutely shocking!

Blimey having read through the profiles of some of the above posters, I still stand by what I said before. I'm quite shocked!! Wow, just wow !

Another thread was asking what defines people. Not once did it occur to me to put white or British, but from the tone of some of you guys "Asian" (or I'm from 1 of 49 different countries) would have been the first and some of you seem so hung up and negative about it

This kind of thread has been done to death before. At the end of the day people have preferences. Some profiles say - no white people, so what? Our profile says no straight people. Skip the ones that don't fit and move into ones that are interested in you

Moaning in forums "I'm Asian and some people don't want to meet me" isn't going to help your cause...

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I personally find it strange that some ladies specify no asian men. A lot of 2nd and 3rd generation asians are as British as any and some of diverse ethnicity have pale skin and keep the exotic looks.

Bit jealous of them really.

Anyway, to deny a whole ethnicity without consideration of the individual seems a little limiting to put it mildly.

Each to their own......as they would have it.

I love all women on principle but dont fancy some for each individual's reasons. Even then I could prob be swayed

"Blimey having read through the profiles of some of the above posters, I still stand by what I said before. I'm quite shocked!! Wow, just wow !

Another thread was asking what defines people. Not once did it occur to me to put white or British, but from the tone of some of you guys "Asian" (or I'm from 1 of 49 different countries) would have been the first and some of you seem so hung up and negative about it

This kind of thread has been done to death before. At the end of the day people have preferences. Some profiles say - no white people, so what? Our profile says no straight people. Skip the ones that don't fit and move into ones that are interested in you

Moaning in forums "I'm Asian and some people don't want to meet me" isn't going to help your cause..."

I wouldn't moan on here I would go up to my local nightclub on a Friday/Saturday night! Ten a penny

West London

You have opened a can of worms here lol and no doubt keyboard warriors will be looking to their trolling behaviour over this thread.

We have seen profiles that will meet Asian men so they are out there. But we have also seen many that will not meet them.

But we're a white working couple who meet white and black. But we will not meet single Asian men for a number of reasons.

Third, from our experience, and bear in mind where we live, they're generally full of attitude with chips on their shoulders whose attitude to white women who swing is, well.....

They are our personal preferences and they are so strong that we will not meet anyone we even suspect of being from this ethnic grouping. We don't have time to waste.

We also appreciate that this is a generalisation but from our experience it is an accurate one.

We have also met an Asian couple and left after 25 mins because his attitude to women was absolutely shocking!"

Now this I can understand from your own experience

Still don't get the accent thing if it's someone brought up here

Well I'm afraid I take a similar view on ethnicity as I do on age. Not bothered what you are, it's attitude that is key and if you are comfortable with what and who you are then we can have a good time. If you're gonna bang on about where you're from or how old you are, our conversation will be brief.

We have also met an Asian couple and left after 25 mins because his attitude to women was absolutely shocking!"

Why meet a couple where you find one half "unattractive" maybe he found you guys boring hence the "shocking attitude"

[Removed by poster at 19/06/14 10:18:53]

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

I like meeting Asian men but so seldom ever get the chance to do so - I'd love more contacts and meets with Asian men (or couples)...

"

"

Not happy with that. We DO NOT have an attitude towards white women . . . . . It's all women in general lol

OP,you say on your profile you are shallow so,although I may find you physically attractive-even though you are Asian. You wouldn't find me attractive

"

Not happy with that. We DO NOT have an attitude towards white women . . . . . It's all women in general lol

"

bloody chauvinist!

Just to add,the Asian men I have met were very respectful towards me. Asian Christian,Asian Muslim,Asian Sikh,Asian Chinese all treated me respectfully

I would not class it as racism, its personal choice.

I am British(yorkshire man born and bred)of Asian origin. I have been fortunate that I have met members of Fab, that have put will not meet Asians.

I put that down to conversation over time, getting to know the person. It's a sex site, however not everybody wants to get into a women's knickers at the 1st opportunity.

The forums is the perfect place to start, I have made friends from all over the UK. Some I may never meet, but value their friendship.

We have also met an Asian couple and left after 25 mins because his attitude to women was absolutely shocking!

Still don't get the accent thing if it's someone brought up here "

So all British accents are the same?

Personally I'm quite fond of some European accents. The British accents I "dislike" are the original west country and Norfolk accents.

"

bloody chauvinist!

Just to add,the Asian men I have met were very respectful towards me. Asian Christian,Asian Muslim,Asian Sikh,Asian Chinese all treated me respectfully "

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

Personally I'm quite fond of some European accents. The British accents I "dislike" are the original west country and Norfolk accents."

A great deal of Asians in our locale have a very distinct accent which is neither Yorkshire, nor Urdu or Punjabi but distinct and extremely off putting.

There are some areas in Britain we won't meet people from, because of their accents and you've named 2 of them!

Personally I'm quite fond of some European accents. The British accents I "dislike" are the original west country and Norfolk accents.

A great deal of Asians in our locale have a very distinct accent which is neither Yorkshire, nor Urdu or Punjabi but distinct and extremely off putting.

There are some areas in Britain we won't meet people from, because of their accents and you've named 2 of them!

"

Mines as Yorkshire as anybody else from my part of the world lol

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"The problem I found is that the moment you tell someone your Asian your either going to have a issue with it or not. So it's something you want to get out the way as soon as possible rather then chat to someone for month and then they stop speaking to you for being Asian. "

equally some wont be bothered and will continue yes..?

"The problem I found is that the moment you tell someone your Asian your either going to have a issue with it or not. So it's something you want to get out the way as soon as possible rather then chat to someone for month and then they stop speaking to you for being Asian.

equally some wont be bothered and will continue yes..?"

Yeah most are not bothered

"

Oddly enough I have holidayed in the west country, and not one person I spoke to had that accent. I'm assuming geographical mobility is watering down some accents. Or I only spoke to outsiders so to speak.

Her

My mind is boggled. An accent will really put people off meeting

"My mind is boggled. An accent will really put people off meeting "

Think about having phone see with apu off Simpsons though lol

"My mind is boggled. An accent will really put people off meeting

Think about having phone see with apu off Simpsons though lol"

Sex not see

Think about having phone see with apu off Simpsons though lol"

That's an exaggerated accent. I think it would be hot!! Lol

That's an exaggerated accent. I think it would be hot!! Lol "

To be fair I do like Indian chicks accents. I think it sounds nice. Real thing for liverpudlian accents at moment too

The accent

Where the fuck do people hibernate for so long?

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

To me it is the person not some accident of birth that defines who they are.

That's an exaggerated accent. I think it would be hot!! Lol

To be fair I do like Indian chicks accents. I think it sounds nice. Real thing for liverpudlian accents at moment too "

Indians speak very softly

"My mind is boggled. An accent will really put people off meeting "

Not when I meet with my fwb, but alone yes, as I want us to communicate above and beyond sexually

"To me it is the person not some accident of birth that defines who they are. "

You're only saying that because you hail from Mansfield lol

Titz Towers, North Notts

"To me it is the person not some accident of birth that defines who they are.

You're only saying that because you hail from Mansfield lol "

Cheek!

We wouldn't rule out anyone on the basis of their race or religion.

We would, however, rule people out on the basis of their colour.

JN is attracted to white guys only : that excludes latin, arab, asian, oriental, mixed race, black from our search.

I actually quite like darker skinned guys esp latin and mixed race black/white guys.

That said, I am not attracted to very dark skinned guys, so whilst I would meet a paler skinned asian or black guy, I would never meet a dark skinned asian or black guy.

So, for us, it is purely a case of what the eyes are drawn to.

As we are here as a couple, we have to work to minimum criteria, so that is white guys only : and the paler the better.

"To me it is the person not some accident of birth that defines who they are.

You're only saying that because you hail from Mansfield lol

Cheek! "

Well it makes me laugh, some Asians think they have it bad and there's you !!! Still you put up a good front

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I used at have 'happy to meet black and Asian men' on my profile but it got removed when I changed the text in general. If a profile doesn't state that they DO NOT meet Asians, then message them and work it out from there. I suspect it doesn't occur to most people that they have to put Asians are welcome to get messages from them. It doesn't seem to be a problem for me anyway.

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

I feel its just another example of people and what they find attractive to be honest OP.... I for example have always had a preference for Black men .. ( not just for pre conceived idears of some , that its all about BBC blah blah! ) I Love different cultures, the foods, the music, the languages and I personally choose that as a life preference. ( my partner is Black) ...

I would be more inclined to focus on being you! There are many different people with all their likes and dislikes on here ( you must have some yourself?) there are also many who treat people as just that... Individual people. Think you may find that even if you were blue with purple spots there will be some who will be attracted to you and some who are not. Same as all the different catagories of people you will come across on Fab

"I feel its just another example of people and what they find attractive to be honest OP.... I for example have always had a preference for Black men .. ( not just for pre conceived idears of some , that its all about BBC blah blah! ) I Love different cultures, the foods, the music, the languages and I personally choose that as a life preference. ( my partner is Black) ...

I would be more inclined to focus on being you! There are many different people with all their likes and dislikes on here ( you must have some yourself?) there are also many who treat people as just that... Individual people. Think you may find that even if you were blue with purple spots there will be some who will be attracted to you and some who are not. Same as all the different catagories of people you will come across on Fab "

So you are admitting to positively discriminating against white people

Unbelievable

You lot want to try being me unemployed, middle aged bisexual, shortarse chubster ye walk a mile in mile shoes. Still at least I'm not Scottish or from Mansfield

"I feel its just another example of people and what they find attractive to be honest OP.... I for example have always had a preference for Black men .. ( not just for pre conceived idears of some , that its all about BBC blah blah! ) I Love different cultures, the foods, the music, the languages and I personally choose that as a life preference. ( my partner is Black) ...

I would be more inclined to focus on being you! There are many different people with all their likes and dislikes on here ( you must have some yourself?) there are also many who treat people as just that... Individual people. Think you may find that even if you were blue with purple spots there will be some who will be attracted to you and some who are not. Same as all the different catagories of people you will come across on Fab

Unbelievable

You lot want to try being me unemployed, middle aged bisexual, shortarse chubster ye walk a mile in mile shoes. Still at least I'm not Scottish or from Mansfield "

Bisexual short arses are yum

Black&White Utopia

Unbelievable

You lot want to try being me unemployed, middle aged bisexual, shortarse chubster ye walk a mile in mile shoes. Still at least I'm not Scottish or from Mansfield "

am I?! damn! Yet another lable Lol...

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

You lot want to try being me unemployed, middle aged bisexual, shortarse chubster ye walk a mile in mile shoes. Still at least I'm not Scottish or from Mansfield

Bisexual short arses are yum "

ditto..

it is a rather lovely arse, has to be said..

Well I'm intrigued. What's the difference between the accent of a black/asian/white person? What is it that's so off putting about their accent?

Maybe the colour of their vocal cords?

Hiya.

My cockney accent must be annoying isn't it.

There's some things which you just can't do anything about. It's not the end of the world though - everyone has their reasons and opinions. To which they're entitled.

Black&White Utopia

"Hiya.

There's some things which you just can't do anything about. It's not the end of the world though - everyone has their reasons and opinions. To which they're entitled.

"

We is what we is! Innitt!

"Hiya.

We is what we is! Innitt! "

Giz a kiss gawjus.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Since joining this site, I've experienced a multitude of different people, regardless of accent, skin colour, race, region they live in, etc etc. I have been open minded and if I have got on with the person and found them attractive enough, then we have had fun. I had only ever considered white British until I joined this site, but I am so glad I kept an open mind, I just enjoy meeting different people

Deviant City

"Hiya.

"

nowt wrong with your accent x

My broad Lancashire accent on the other hand is rather questionable!

Black&White Utopia

"Hiya.

Giz a kiss gawjus.

"

i learnt to kiss by suckin porrige thro a straw... Still want one?! Lol

"Hiya.

Giz a kiss gawjus.

i learnt to kiss by suckin porrige thro a straw... Still want one?! Lol "

Yeah, go on then. As long as you don't end up feeding me Weetabix through that kiss of yours.

"Hiya.

My broad Lancashire accent on the other hand is rather questionable! "

I like it.

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

I love Asian men and their accents.

I think folk and society generally are hung up on skin colour and ethnicity for example most things folk fill in nowadays have section for this I never fill it as pointless it just adds to the us them saga and immediately says folk are different.

First of all we are all humans.

Problem that bugs me is when i hear or see posts whether here or real life folk say for example i am british asian. If you are born in uk you are british in my eyes.

Deviant City

"Hiya.

My broad Lancashire accent on the other hand is rather questionable!

I like it.

"

Pops you are too sweet. Mwaaaah

West London

There has been an interesting meandering in this thread, which is always interesting, and it's become far more amicable, which is always preferable, but I don't think that anyone has quite answered the question I was asking so I'll try to rephrase it slightly.

Can anyone indicate why I (in MY experience so far!) seen a significant number of specific requests for black or white men but none for Asian or oriental. So my question is, why the disparity?

The vast majority do not state any preference, but that doesn't make for an interesting thread

The fact that people have preferences is not any sort of a problem. I'm just curious to know the reasons for it.

There have been some comments about Asian men having inappropriate attitudes to women, although I'm not sure if in reality that accounts for a larger proportion of the Asian male population than any other racial group. Of course one bad experience can be enough. I also didn't realise that there was a particular Northern British/Asian hybrid accent that was not the most pleasing

Any more enlightening thoughts?

a lot of foreign men behave differently to british people. i like italian men.

By *_want--youMan  over a year ago

sunderland

"Since joining this site, I've experienced a multitude of different people, regardless of accent, skin colour, race...."

i like your profile. wanted to inbox you, but its closed x

"Can anyone indicate why I (in MY experience so far!) seen a significant number of specific requests for black or white men but none for Asian or oriental. So my question is, why the disparity?"

Big black men,big black cock. I think that could be a big factor. They are cool dudes too from my experience

"There has been an interesting meandering in this thread, which is always interesting, and it's become far more amicable, which is always preferable, but I don't think that anyone has quite answered the question I was asking so I'll try to rephrase it slightly.

Can anyone indicate why I (in MY experience so far!) seen a significant number of specific requests for black or white men but none for Asian or oriental. So my question is, why the disparity?

The vast majority do not state any preference, but that doesn't make for an interesting thread

The fact that people have preferences is not any sort of a problem. I'm just curious to know the reasons for it.

There have been some comments about Asian men having inappropriate attitudes to women, although I'm not sure if in reality that accounts for a larger proportion of the Asian male population than any other racial group. Of course one bad experience can be enough. I also didn't realise that there was a particular Northern British/Asian hybrid accent that was not the most pleasing

Any more enlightening thoughts? "

Stereo typing is rife people often assume things through ignorance.

People have said things to me that are just amazing.

My favourite has to be "You don't talk black"

"a lot of foreign men behave differently to british people. i like italian men."

That's very true and skin colour does not come into it

West London

"a lot of foreign men behave differently to british people. i like italian men.

That's very true and skin colour does not come into it "

Who said foreign?

"a lot of foreign men behave differently to british people. i like italian men.

That's very true and skin colour does not come into it

Who said foreign? "

The person I quoted

"People have said things to me that are just amazing.

My favourite has to be "You don't talk black"

"

I write in black

"I like meeting Asian men but so seldom ever get the chance to do so - I'd love more contacts and meets with Asian men (or couples)..."

There you go me Asians friends the chicks with dicks want you so stop yer moaning

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

I personally have not stipulated what ethnicity I would prefer. To me, a sweet hot fuckable guy is what im looking for. Regardless of their colour. It's all about connection, chemistry and good conversation.

By *ouple for guysCouple  over a year ago

blackpool

we meet in clubs and most asian guys we meet have little respect and dont know how to treat women in the right way and always are in groups of 2 or 3 which can make us nervous

we have a friend of 20 years who is asian and is great fun

"I personally have not stipulated what ethnicity I would prefer. To me, a sweet hot fuckable guy is what im looking for. Regardless of their colour. It's all about connection, chemistry and good conversation. "

When I do my searching this is kind of attitude I look for.

"I personally have not stipulated what ethnicity I would prefer. To me, a sweet hot fuckable guy is what im looking for. Regardless of their colour. It's all about connection, chemistry and good conversation. "

Connection, chemistry and good conversation is what makes fab worth it. And i've been lucky.

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I personally have not stipulated what ethnicity I would prefer. To me, a sweet hot fuckable guy is what im looking for. Regardless of their colour. It's all about connection, chemistry and good conversation.

Connection, chemistry and good conversation is what makes fab worth it. And i've been lucky.

"

Being cute doesn't hurt, either

"I personally have not stipulated what ethnicity I would prefer. To me, a sweet hot fuckable guy is what im looking for. Regardless of their colour. It's all about connection, chemistry and good conversation.

Being cute doesn't hurt, either "

And big titzz

"A friend loves Asian men, especially Japanese."

Japanese / Oriental man right here

I quite like asian men - there's something very sexy about verbal during sex with them that is otherwise lacking

it must be that the peolpe on here are close minded. ive had a few meets on here but get much more in life. more than my caucasian and coloured friends in fact, they are jelous lol.

By *ilkchocolate87Man  over a year ago

sw london

I'm half Asian and love my white women. I've come across a few that appear to like me too

It's all about chemistry and social side of it and ofcourse fun follows

Simple fact is people have preferences for black guys, women, asians and everything in between.. there is no real disparity in reality.

Lots of people will happily meet asians but never feel the need to stipulate it. We will personally discuss each couple we have contact with before we agree to anything.. coulour or race has no impact on our decision. If we find a couple we like then we are happy. So maybe its a matter of reading the profiles properly and if there are no preferences stated.... try saying hello

Nobody meets Indians on fab

I mean, it's been 4 days since my last meet

I'm thinking of packing it all in, just not enough lady's lol

"Nobody meets Indians on fab

I'm thinking of packing it all in, just not enough lady's lol "

Show yourself more, there are some like Indian men and woman

Her

By *picyspiregirlCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

"Nobody meets Indians on fab

I'm thinking of packing it all in, just not enough lady's lol "

I get my fair share of meets!

By *aptain VMan  over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

"Look harder. I have seen several profiles asking for Asian men.

I have also noticed over the years, the only group who make threads about this subject in forums are...yes you guessed it, Asian men. To the point it's boring and frankly off putting.

There are some great "Asian" men on here and I would put their success and amiability down to the fact that they do not define themselves first and foremost as "Asian".

And my usual query on these threads is that Asia is made up of at least 49 different countries....why would you describe yourself as that anyway

I'm Bee, by the way. I'm a 40 year old woman and I'm English , but firstly I'm Bee "

Well said bee. I don't like to be classed as Asian I'm British, it shouldn't matter on here

We aren't all that bad.

Asians are some one the nicest sexiest people going, i would love to meet an asian couple so i really dont see it as an issue as i am sure there are thousands of other people find them very sexy.

» Add a new message to this topic