FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > advice

advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

advice on a serious matter I had a meet an the lady went into my bedroom an changed into her stuff , so I went in an started playing I went down to give her oral an she clearly never bathed or showerd , it actualy made me heave ,I made some excuse up why I couldn't give her oral an I blamed it on my self saying I was to hot to do anything , an I got dressed an she left , I never had the heart to tell her the real reason , would any of you people of told her the real reason ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes....definitely! Disgusting that she should do this...

"Yes....definitely! Disgusting that she should do this..."
I realy wanted to tell her just didn't want to show her up but wish I had said some thing now

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Yes....definitely! Disgusting that she should do this...I realy wanted to tell her just didn't want to show her up but wish I had said some thing now "

Send her a message explaining nicely then. Unless she reads it on here then she will already know!!

is she on here?

if so she might be reading about it now!

tricky one, not sure if I could tell someone to their face but I think I might send them a message...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Well if she reads the forums she'll know the truth now lol

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to be told just like that, but I'd hope I'd know anyway.

Side effect of BV is a smelly foof.

Cant believe she never had a bath or shower...do ppl actually go on a meet without sorting out personal hygiene or making an effort to look decent..I mean what the feck!!

"Yes....definitely! Disgusting that she should do this...I realy wanted to tell her just didn't want to show her up but wish I had said some thing now

Send her a message explaining nicely then. Unless she reads it on here then she will already know!! "

she blocked me , so I carnt msg her , she was probly thinking im a messer

"is she on here?

tricky one, not sure if I could tell someone to their face but I think I might send them a message..."

she blocked me which I thought was out of order

You should of told the dirty cow to get in the shower

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Yes....definitely! Disgusting that she should do this...I realy wanted to tell her just didn't want to show her up but wish I had said some thing now

Send her a message explaining nicely then. Unless she reads it on here then she will already know!! she blocked me , so I carnt msg her , she was probly thinking im a messer "

Not much point dwelling on it then.

"Well if she reads the forums she'll know the truth now lol"
lol nare shes blocked me now

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"is she on here?

tricky one, not sure if I could tell someone to their face but I think I might send them a message...she blocked me which I thought was out of order"

she can still read the forums and might think that you posting this is out of order.

"I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to be told just like that, but I'd hope I'd know anyway.

Side effect of BV is a smelly foof."

she must know that she was smelling if not she carnt have no sense of smell I didn't want to embarrass her

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to be told just like that, but I'd hope I'd know anyway.

Side effect of BV is a smelly foof.she must know that she was smelling if not she carnt have no sense of smell I didn't want to embarrass her "

well you're doing a pretty good job of it now if she comes into the forums

Side effect of BV is a smelly foof.she must know that she was smelling if not she carnt have no sense of smell I didn't want to embarrass her "

Seeing as she blocked you I think its too late for that.

"Cant believe she never had a bath or shower...do ppl actually go on a meet without sorting out personal hygiene or making an effort to look decent..I mean what the feck!!"
she made a effort by dressing in nice kinky underwear etc etc just never bathed made me heave an my eyes water I didn't think any 1 would turn up on meet smelling like that , theres no excuse for it

"Cant believe she never had a bath or shower...do ppl actually go on a meet without sorting out personal hygiene or making an effort to look decent..I mean what the feck!!she made a effort by dressing in nice kinky underwear etc etc just never bathed made me heave an my eyes water I didn't think any 1 would turn up on meet smelling like that , theres no excuse for it "

I can imagine...its making my eyes water..n I wasnt even there! Lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Cant believe she never had a bath or shower...do ppl actually go on a meet without sorting out personal hygiene or making an effort to look decent..I mean what the feck!!she made a effort by dressing in nice kinky underwear etc etc just never bathed made me heave an my eyes water I didn't think any 1 would turn up on meet smelling like that , theres no excuse for it "

it must have been very unpleasant for you but she might genuinely be unaware of it and as I and some others have said if she reads the forums she will now be aware of the problem and probably mightily embarrassed.

"You should of told the dirty cow to get in the shower"
lol just didn't wana show her up

evesham

"Well if she reads the forums she'll know the truth now lollol nare shes blocked me now "

Just cos she has blocked you doesn't mean she can't read all.of this you know

To be fair she might not realise she smells that bad, especially if she's used to the odour & no one else has said anything to the contrary...!!

evesham

"You should of told the dirty cow to get in the showerlol just didn't wana show her up "

Such a gent

Send her a message explaining nicely then. Unless she reads it on here then she will already know!! she blocked me , so I carnt msg her , she was probly thinking im a messer

Not much point dwelling on it then. "

lol that's true think ill start taking soap an water to bed nxt time

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Well if she reads the forums she'll know the truth now lollol nare shes blocked me now

Just cos she has blocked you doesn't mean she can't read all.of this you know "

I am beginning to wonder if he can't read all the posts telling him that though

Send her a message explaining nicely then. Unless she reads it on here then she will already know!! "

blocke me lol

No I would have just made an excuse and left. The thread was probably not a good idea she probably feels terrible enough.

Hope she does not use the forums.

She might her version of events

"No I would have just made an excuse and left. The thread was probably not a good idea she probably feels terrible enough.

Hope she does not use the forums.

She might her version of events "

*give

Because you have it in your profile:

Discreet

adjective

Careful and prudent in one's speech or actions, especially in order to keep something confidential or to avoid embarrassment.

Might want to bear that in mind next time you feel the need to describe in excruciating detail the next bad meet you have.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Send her a message explaining nicely then. Unless she reads it on here then she will already know!! blocke me lol"

yes but she can still read what you write on the forums.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

This happened to me some years ago,I told her I felt sick,it was true.

The same thing has happened with a guy as well,not nice.

Niether from this site I must add

Side effect of BV is a smelly foof.she must know that she was smelling if not she carnt have no sense of smell I didn't want to embarrass her

well you're doing a pretty good job of it now if she comes into the forums "

well I didn't mention no names so im not showing her up im not like that

Side effect of BV is a smelly foof.she must know that she was smelling if not she carnt have no sense of smell I didn't want to embarrass her

Seeing as she blocked you I think its too late for that."

yep sure is

"Cant believe she never had a bath or shower...do ppl actually go on a meet without sorting out personal hygiene or making an effort to look decent..I mean what the feck!!she made a effort by dressing in nice kinky underwear etc etc just never bathed made me heave an my eyes water I didn't think any 1 would turn up on meet smelling like that , theres no excuse for it

I can imagine...its making my eyes water..n I wasnt even there! Lol"

lmao how do you think I felt , it put me off my dinner after too ha haa

"Cant believe she never had a bath or shower...do ppl actually go on a meet without sorting out personal hygiene or making an effort to look decent..I mean what the feck!!she made a effort by dressing in nice kinky underwear etc etc just never bathed made me heave an my eyes water I didn't think any 1 would turn up on meet smelling like that , theres no excuse for it

I can imagine...its making my eyes water..n I wasnt even there! Lol"

lmao how do you think I felt , it put me off my dinner after too ha haa

Forum Mod

East Sussex

well you're doing a pretty good job of it now if she comes into the forums well I didn't mention no names so im not showing her up im not like that"

I think the point is that she will know who she is, she will feel embarrassed and your descriptions have not been flattering. If you genuinely felt that you wanted to tell her for her own sake you would have left it at one post.

I would hesitate to meet anyone man or woman who wrote about meets in the terms you have used and so that they could identify themselves because it shows a lack of discretion and I wouldn't want to find myself as the subject of an unflattering thread.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

She could have been nervous, she could have left a bit too early for the meet and been a bit warm when you met..

have to assume that there was no access to a bath or a shower you could have shared..?

then who knows you may have had a good meet and not ended up on here doing someone down..?

just a thought..

it must have been very unpleasant for you but she might genuinely be unaware of it and as I and some others have said if she reads the forums she will now be aware of the problem and probably mightily embarrassed."

very unpleasant yes when I go make sure I smell nice an fresh an clean , but I dnt want to embarrass her in any way

I can imagine...its making my eyes water..n I wasnt even there! Lollmao how do you think I felt , it put me off my dinner after too ha haa "

U didnt have kippers lol

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

It's an interesting question, but I'm not sure it's good form to discuss something like this in the forum. She may be mortified if she reads it.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

it must have been very unpleasant for you but she might genuinely be unaware of it and as I and some others have said if she reads the forums she will now be aware of the problem and probably mightily embarrassed.very unpleasant yes when I go make sure I smell nice an fresh an clean , but I dnt want to embarrass her in any way"

Can you see how she might feel embarrassed reading this though?

You should have said you're a bit sweaty lets get in the shower. Then when she's in there give her a good scrub. Incidentally,if she smells of fish it's an Ph imbalance (BV),BO it's bacteria from sweat and ammonia is well,you don't need telling that one. A musky sort of cheesy smell is crotch rot

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It's an interesting question, but I'm not sure it's good form to discuss something like this in the forum. She may be mortified if she reads it. "

Tina I've tried, really I've tried

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"You should have said you're a bit sweaty lets get in the shower. Then when she's in there give her a good scrub. Incidentally,if she smells of fish it's an Ph imbalance (BV),BO it's bacteria from sweat and ammonia is well,you don't need telling that one. A musky sort of cheesy smell is crotch rot "

and a smell of manure is bullshit

"You should of told the dirty cow to get in the showerlol just didn't wana show her up

Such a gent "

I dnt like hurting peoples feelings aint nice

"You should of told the dirty cow to get in the shower"

I would suggest that if you don't want to embarrass her or hurt her feelings anymore than you may already have done that you stop discussing her

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"very unpleasant yes when I go make sure I smell nice an fresh an clean , but I dnt want to embarrass her in any way"

that's bollocks, you've got to be from planet zog if you think posting this about a recent meet wont be read by someone with whom one was recently about to get intimate with..

its not only ones body that can stink, ones attitude may be also minging..

"Well if she reads the forums she'll know the truth now lollol nare shes blocked me now

I am beginning to wonder if he can't read all the posts telling him that though "

I can read them yes but as I said in earlyer post I never said names

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"It's an interesting question, but I'm not sure it's good form to discuss something like this in the forum. She may be mortified if she reads it. "

Proposing a foreplay in the shower would have been a good idea. I hope she doesn't see this thread

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

I don't think you should have gone into so much detail I wouldn't like to think a meet would put it out on the forum

evesham

"You should of told the dirty cow to get in the showerlol just didn't wana show her up

Such a gent I dnt like hurting peoples feelings aint nice"

Oh my life......you couldn't make it up could you???

Lost cause!!!

"You should have said you're a bit sweaty lets get in the shower. Then when she's in there give her a good scrub. Incidentally,if she smells of fish it's an Ph imbalance (BV),BO it's bacteria from sweat and ammonia is well,you don't need telling that one. A musky sort of cheesy smell is crotch rot

and a smell of manure is bullshit "

lol I'm full of it

Have we mentioned sulphur?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I am beginning to wonder if he can't read all the posts telling him that though I can read them yes but as I said in earlyer post I never said names "

all that means is that WE don't know who she is, she will recognise herself and be horribly embarrassed, mortified and upset. Not saying her name doesn't make you discreet.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"You should have said you're a bit sweaty lets get in the shower. Then when she's in there give her a good scrub. Incidentally,if she smells of fish it's an Ph imbalance (BV),BO it's bacteria from sweat and ammonia is well,you don't need telling that one. A musky sort of cheesy smell is crotch rot

lol I'm full of it

Have we mentioned sulphur?"

Not yet. A friend of mine had very bad acne in the late 70s and someone told her that taking sulphur tablets would help.....we couldn't get near her for days

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

Such a gent I dnt like hurting peoples feelings aint nice"

You are coming across as far from a gent.....

Ruby x

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

my advice stay on webcam ....you don't smell anything then lol

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Maybe she blocked you coz she thought you smell

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Maybe she blocked you coz she thought you smell "

snort!

Maybe this thread is BECAUSE she blocked him.........

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Maybe she blocked you coz she thought you smell

snort!

Maybe this thread is BECAUSE she blocked him........."

Think you may be onto something there

lol I'm full of it

Not yet. A friend of mine had very bad acne in the late 70s and someone told her that taking sulphur tablets would help.....we couldn't get near her for days "

I would have been worried about her exploding

Forum Mod

East Sussex

lol I'm full of it

Not yet. A friend of mine had very bad acne in the late 70s and someone told her that taking sulphur tablets would help.....we couldn't get near her for days

I would have been worried about her exploding "

explosions were the very least of our worries, the smell emanating from her was something else. She was aware of it and after a couple of days decided that acne was preferable.

lol I'm full of it

explosions were the very least of our worries, the smell emanating from her was something else. She was aware of it and after a couple of days decided that acne was preferable."

How can someone not know they smell so bad?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

lol I'm full of it

explosions were the very least of our worries, the smell emanating from her was something else. She was aware of it and after a couple of days decided that acne was preferable.

How can someone not know they smell so bad? "

she did, I said she was aware of it .

I gave a beautiful girl oral once, but she stank, and tasted horrid. but i took one for the team and continued. Dont think i can tell someone in that situation

no i never tell them i just moan about them on here instead.

"Maybe she blocked you coz she thought you smell "
I dnt think so only thing I smelled of was million gold shower gel an million gold after shave I bath an shower 2 times a day an if she thought I smelt she obviously didn't like nice smells

snort!

Maybe this thread is BECAUSE she blocked him........."

lmao it saved me pushing the block button , as if id want them on my friends list after that

snort!

Think you may be onto something there "

onto nothing she blocked me cus she must of knew the reason

Actually...

This can quite often be the result of TOO much cleaning. Look up B.V. results in a fishy smell, so the natural thing to assume is to clean some more - WRONG - Use Femfresh (or similar) to clean your bits.

But in the interests of saving ourselves from "blabbermouths"....

we are blocking the OP also.

So hope the lady in question reads this...

We agree, the op is more than a little distasteful, so you BV has saved you from a night with a "MoodHoover"!!!!

"I don't think you should have gone into so much detail I wouldn't like to think a meet would put it out on the forum "

A rephrase of the question asking advice if someone had been smelly and how to approach the subject at the time ?

Might have been more subtle ?

this hot weather isnt good for some things then it seems

The OP says he does not want to embarrass yet continually posts how smelly she was but still does not want to embarrass.

Instead of placing this on the forums, as I do not believe for one moment you wanted advice, I believe your hoping she would read this as she blocked you and you want revenge.

If it was really the case, you didnt even have to mention it to here, you could of suggested shall we take a shower together It always arouses me before playing, you can be tactfull as well as plain rude.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

[Removed by poster at 19/06/14 12:40:57]

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

"this hot weather isnt good for some things then it seems"

The taste of some threads not being the least of them !!

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

To be honest OP is acting like an immature little boy. Grow up, move on and act like a man. Ridiculing on the forum is not the way to endear yourself to the single ladies. A general post about hygiene would have been more appropriate.

"this hot weather isnt good for some things then it seems

The taste of some threads not being the least of them !!"

indeed

Forum Mod

East Sussex

snort!

Think you may be onto something there onto nothing she blocked me cus she must of knew the reason"

Yea right.

well i can understand why you were so fed up about it because i have met a couple of men who were smelly as well and one on another site, i never knew men could get so smelly.

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

Omg op you have shot yourself in the foot here, trying to come across as caring and not wanting to embarass someone, disguised as ridiculing and purposely trying to embarass someone because you got blocked, has just drastically reduced your chances of getting any other meets from here, cant imagine anyone reading this that will take a chance on been spoken about like this after meeting you, silly silly boy lol.

» Add a new message to this topic