FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Big huff and grrrrrrrr here

Big huff and grrrrrrrr here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Get so fed up of people sending friend invites which pictures in their private galley which are more of the same cock, pussy and arse shots. We want to know what you look like not more cock, pussy and arse shots. My pet gripe over. xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"Get so fed up of people sending friend invites which say they have private pictures in their private gallery which are more of the same cock, pussy and arse shots. We want to know what you look like not more cock, pussy and arse shots. My pet gripe over. xxx"

Just had another one. You might have the most beautiful cock, pussy or arse in the world but if it's attached to an ugly body or someone we don't think we like the look of we don't want to waste yours or our time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Full length head to two pic's are highly sorted

Do your friend invites come out of the blue too? Winds us up when they come with no messages either

Toe not two lol

I agree - and even worse is the people who send friend requests without even bothering to compose a message first - how lazy!!

"Do your friend invites come out of the blue too? Winds us up when they come with no messages either "

Yes add that to the pet gripe too

Agree with all of this gerrrr away with me xx

You know as funny and strange as it may sound. I used to get random friend invites too and even messages saying let's have a look at your pics.

The cheek. There is a reason why some are on friends list and why some are not. Although, i am thinking of maybe showing my face pics in friends only.

"Full length head to two pic's are highly sorted "

Yep that's all it needs. Total satisfaction. Nirvana sorted. sigh.

Yeah it seems odd to me that people send random friends requests with uttering a word to that person before hand. My private pics are full head to toe as they should be and are only there for my friends to see. Hope your day gets better

By *untime biatchWoman  over a year ago

ova by ea wales

Proper does my head in think its very rude not 2 message and just expect you 2 friend them ... pic collectors my pet hate

If you accept an unsolicited friend request, not sure why you'd cpmplain you don't like them?

"Yeah it seems odd to me that people send random friends requests with uttering a word to that person before hand. My private pics are full head to toe as they should be and are only there for my friends to see. Hope your day gets better "

Nice one. As it should be. Not having too bad a day. Just a bit of the devil making work for idle hands LOL.

I used to get loads of random requests when I was meeting and had around a dozen friend only pics. I didn't realise at the time but if you don't delete them, that member then can't send another for 30 days or something but one guy must have sent about 20 within a week with no message. I finally got a message saying "well aren't you going to accept my friend invite?" at which point I did, after putting all the friend only pics to private lol!! Or you could wait until they're offline, accept it, have a look at their pics, no likey, delete, they're none the wiser

[Removed by poster at 18/06/14 14:53:10]

I get a few a day.some even chat adding please add me as friend so I can see there one to five friends only pics (I didnt ask).i dont accept and keep them in prisoned for 30days.cant say it worrys me

"If you accept an unsolicited friend request, not sure why you'd cpmplain you don't like them?"

Fair comment. Just people winkle their way in with that promise of a picture. Not end of world. All I do is play them at their game. Accept their friend invite. Quick butchers and if it's the cock, bum and pussy shot I give it the big heave ho. It just irritates that someone should be a serial friend maker LOL.

By *ourbonCouple  over a year ago

Lutterworth

I used to get annoyed at those but I just delete now and not think twice

I also used to get annoyed at all the cock shots - even as the main pic - I never understood why guys thought this an attractive feature - but after yonks of moaning about it I realise they won't listen so I just stopped caring and ignored them

If I go on cam in chat I get lots of attention if I don't then I'm ignored - again I don't mind anymore

Actually when if comes down to it then meeting cold is fun and clubs are great for that I I love talking to them - guys are a pain but the odd one now and then makes them worth if too

Guess I'm getting older but I'm really rather more chilled these days

"Do your friend invites come out of the blue too? Winds us up when they come with no messages either "

This bugs us as well.

Why would we bother making the photos private if we simply accepted a friend invite from every random Tom, Dick or Harry who sent one!

» Add a new message to this topic