FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > vulnerable

vulnerable

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensualtouch15 OP   Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Are we ?

So new local female profile, it replies after a number of exchanges .It implies she has met me and discloses personal information that not many have .

I was curious if this was a person I knew playing silly games and was happy to "play along" however it seems their profile has been suspended this has now concerned me has a stranger obtained such data and how ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The only sensitive information she has is the information you gave her. Might be better to get to know someone face to face and build a little trust before you go disclosing things.

Call it a learning curve.

By *he TrunkMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"The only sensitive information she has is the information you gave her. Might be better to get to know someone face to face and build a little trust before you go disclosing things.

Call it a learning curve. "

Forget learning curves, I'd rather just admire your curves

ashby de la zouch

"The only sensitive information she has is the information you gave her. Might be better to get to know someone face to face and build a little trust before you go disclosing things.

Call it a learning curve. "

How do you know ?

That was my whole point ? I have given 2 people my kik account I thought it was one of those but have asked them and confident it was neither. They knew personal details about my body that are not on pics claims she nearly sucked cock .but I soon assessed we have not met ? It was goading me to bite at the data they knew but I was suspicious that I don't know them ? And then it seems admin has suspended them that is what has raised greater concern x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

How do you know ?

That was my whole point ? I have given 2 people my kik account I thought it was one of those but have asked them and confident it was neither. They knew personal details about my body that are not on pics claims she nearly sucked cock .but I soon assessed we have not met ? It was goading me to bite at the data they knew but I was suspicious that I don't know them ? And then it seems admin has suspended them that is what has raised greater concern x"

could it be someone you met at a club? Assuming you go to clubs of course. Or has someone been a bit free and easy with information about you?

Would admin set your mind at rest if you contacted them with the profile? name

ashby de la zouch

[Removed by poster at 18/06/14 18:12:58]

ashby de la zouch

How do you know ?

That was my whole point ? I have given 2 people my kik account I thought it was one of those but have asked them and confident it was neither. They knew personal details about my body that are not on pics claims she nearly sucked cock .but I soon assessed we have not met ? It was goading me to bite at the data they knew but I was suspicious that I don't know them ? And then it seems admin has suspended them that is what has raised greater concern x

could it be someone you met at a club? Assuming you go to clubs of course. Or has someone been a bit free and easy with information about you?

Would admin set your mind at rest if you contacted them with the profile? name "

I have informed admin they have not replied it's not a club meet. It's the fact they have been suspended ? If it was someone I know just playing with me then fine but to be suspended indicates they have been reported that was not me the behaviour is odd x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

How do you know ?

Would admin set your mind at rest if you contacted them with the profile? name

I have informed admin they have not replied it's not a club meet. It's the fact they have been suspended ? If it was someone I know just playing with me then fine but to be suspended indicates they have been reported that was not me the behaviour is odd x"

Yes I understand what you're saying and how it makes you feel vulnerable, I would feel that same. I hope you get some resolution that makes you feel comfortable again.

ashby de la zouch

Aw thanks x im pretty robust I feel uneasy not vulnerable. I'm curious to the mechanism behind it all and whether there is a security vulnerability we all should be aware x my security is pretty tight x

Have you described the things the profile mentioned in private messages on here ? X

Has their account definitely been suspended or have they blocked you? I think sometimes it says the same thing (You can't view the profile as it is suspended or blocked)

Could be a guy messing about and he messed with someone else and did get suspended.

If it was an issue with data going astray I think there would be more people mentioning it. Don't worry.

ashby de la zouch

Yes can narrow down to two people x

» Add a new message to this topic