FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > bareback

bareback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now i hate bareback i think its wrong for anyone to do ... Now does anyone. Think there should be a separate category. For bareback

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In what way have a separate category for bareback ???

it's already listed as an option for likes etc unless you mean in the search options for "Interested in" criteria

"In what way have a separate category for bareback ???

it's already listed as an option for likes etc unless you mean in the search options for "Interested in" criteria "

Is it? not noticed that ...off to look

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

We love all these guys trying to get themselves shags by being 'anti-bareback'.

Get a grip and get a life and oddly enough, people are adults and can and will make their own decisions, either way.

There's an option to state you like safe sex, but no option to tick you like bareback as far as I can see.

I was looking at some profiles recently of people in forum who openly say they do bareback, but they always nearly have the safesex box ticked on their profile, so I think the OP might be onto something with his suggestion

"Now i hate bareback i think its wrong for anyone to do ... Now does anyone. Think there should be a separate category. For bareback"

So it's wrong for me to bareback my wife?

Protect yourself and just let others live their lives as they wish without vilification.

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

Why the. Random full. Stops in your post ?

"Now i hate bareback i think its wrong for anyone to do ... Now does anyone. Think there should be a separate category. For bareback

Protect yourself and just let others live their lives as they wish without vilification."

I don't think it's about vilification. Others can do what they want, but when some are happy to be honest and open about that, why not have it as something you can filter in or out as a preference.

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

"There's an option to state you like safe sex, but no option to tick you like bareback as far as I can see.

I was looking at some profiles recently of people in forum who openly say they do bareback, but they always nearly have the safesex box ticked on their profile, so I think the OP might be onto something with his suggestion "

Can people not indulge in both?

But I think that if you have the option then many people will still not use it as there are too many nannies/holier than thou/trolls/keyboard warriors on this site who do judge and do attempt to vilify what is a very normal, if not necessarily safe, sexual practice.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

To many people. Turning. Up for fun and the opposite saying oh you can ware that ... That's what im getting at..make it clear from the start. Enjoy the love don't share. It

"There's an option to state you like safe sex, but no option to tick you like bareback as far as I can see.

I was looking at some profiles recently of people in forum who openly say they do bareback, but they always nearly have the safesex box ticked on their profile, so I think the OP might be onto something with his suggestion "

Yes you're right, there's no option at all for it anywhere, ignore me

By *azzasheeneMan  over a year ago

kent

I even wear a condom and a rubber glove when I have a wank.

Can't be too careful nowdays.

"Now i hate bareback i think its wrong for anyone to do ... Now does anyone. Think there should be a separate category. For bareback

Protect yourself and just let others live their lives as they wish without vilification.

I don't think it's about vilification. Others can do what they want, but when some are happy to be honest and open about that, why not have it as something you can filter in or out as a preference. "

That's it, people looking for bareback would find it helpful I guess.

I just wouln't contemplate bareback - too many nasties about.

"Now i hate bareback i think its wrong for anyone to do ... Now does anyone. Think there should be a separate category. For bareback"

You hate bareback? You saying you have never had sex ever without a condom or you have and did not like it?

If so you are very unique!!!!

So we're all up for a bareback gangbang then yeah??

Ladies, assume your favourite positions..

This is about to get freaky..

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I was looking at some profiles recently of people in forum who openly say they do bareback, but they always nearly have the safesex box ticked on their profile, so I think the OP might be onto something with his suggestion

But I think that if you have the option then many people will still not use it as there are too many nannies/holier than thou/trolls/keyboard warriors on this site who do judge and do attempt to vilify what is a very normal, if not necessarily safe, sexual practice.

"

me personally... I'd just rather that someone was honest....

so if they bareback with random strangers... just say so.... that way at least other people can make up their minds with all the information known to them....

so if more "information/options" are available to help people make an informed decision... i'm all for that!

but does anyone on here REALLY believe what people say on here and wouldn't you just presume everyone barebacks and simply use protection for your own requirement.

If there was two people I was going to meet, one says they bareback and the other says they don't, I'd use protection with both and presume they both bareback strangers.

"but does anyone on here REALLY believe what people say on here and wouldn't you just presume everyone barebacks and simply use protection for your own requirement.

If there was two people I was going to meet, one says they bareback and the other says they don't, I'd use protection with both and presume they both bareback strangers."

Perhaps the OP could form a sort of Anti bareback police force ready to drop in and make sure rubbers are in use. Can I join please if you are successful. We could have a system of random spot checks on all fabswingers, making sure they are being good and not having bareback sex with anyone except their own partners.

"

Yes of course people can indulge in both. But for those that do not want to bareback or meet others that regularly do with strangers, maybe to have a filter in place would help both sets of people.

Of course it's down to the individuals in whether thru want to go bareback or not.

But on a swingers site and potential many meet partners etc I would consider bare back a no no personally.

Rubber stamp safety!!

These barback bashing threads make me laugh bareback in swinging not the best idea I think Defo too high risk but how much of your past partners have you had tested before having bareback sex the risk is the same

"These barback bashing threads make me laugh bareback in swinging not the best idea I think Defo too high risk but how much of your past partners have you had tested before having bareback sex the risk is the same"

That's true, I have had bareback sex with more women I have met in the pub than I have swinging. Never caught anything either.

» Add a new message to this topic