FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Actual Meets....

Actual Meets....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erotic_adventure OP   Man  over a year ago

Scotland & London

What percentage of people that you have actively pursued (mailed and/or chatted on cam etc) have progressed to a meet?

ps given the protracted nature of getting a meet as people have differing approaches and circumstances, this may well be low!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

0.0001%

100%

I don't actually pursue men so I've never not been successful

I haven't meet any I camm with.. I use the site mostly for the forum.. given up the sex bit of the site lol.

Scotland & London

"100%

I don't actually pursue men so I've never not been successful "

ok not pursued but mailed etc or can it be drawn from your comment you dont actively contact others for meets?

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Actively pursued? About 20% so far.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

actively pursued... I'm probably about 60% that I chat to I meet... but then I'm pretty clued up on what I am looking for, have my criteria, and find that works for me.

the other 40% that I chat to are a work in progress to meet.

"100%

ok not pursued but mailed etc or can it be drawn from your comment you dont actively contact others for meets?"

I don't contact first.

Scotland & London

"100%

ok not pursued but mailed etc or can it be drawn from your comment you dont actively contact others for meets?

I don't contact first."

how odd as surely this would increase your chances of others meeting your criteria and expectations than leaving it to random chance

Pursue men?

I don't pursue meets sometimes the conversation just dries up or either party lose interest.

But I rarely meet people without talking to them for a while first.

This probably means it's less likely to happen.

"100%

I don't contact first.

how odd as surely this would increase your chances of others meeting your criteria and expectations than leaving it to random chance"

We don't either...

Scotland & London

"100%

I don't contact first.

how odd as surely this would increase your chances of others meeting your criteria and expectations than leaving it to random chance

We don't either...

"

lol wow you have never contacted someone first on fabs!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"100%

I don't actually pursue men so I've never not been successful "

This!

"100%

This! "

Me as well

I have never pursued, never sent the first message

There is a big difference between sending a first message and pursuit of someone.

People that have never sent the first message. Can I ask why?

Scotland & London

"100%

This!

Me as well "

Very interesting how you deem it relevant to men yet there are fems and couples on here who may catch your attention....it was supposed to be about everyone

"100%

I don't contact first.

We don't either...

lol wow you have never contacted someone first on fabs!"

No we haven't needed too x

"100%

This!

Me as well

Very interesting how you deem it relevant to men yet there are fems and couples on here who may catch your attention....it was supposed to be about everyone "

When you are a single bi Domme female you dont get time to answer all the messages you receive let alone actively pursue anyone. Dont mean to sound up myself or anything but its true

Neither do I. I chat to tbe ones that message me and take it from there.

I always turn up for meets and never been left waiting. So. 100%

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple  over a year ago

Oxford

"What percentage of people that you have actively pursued (mailed and/or chatted on cam etc) have progressed to a meet?

ps given the protracted nature of getting a meet as people have differing approaches and circumstances, this may well be low!"

So far 100% But we are fortunate enough to know a few people from other sites who have been kind enough to recommend us to others so I'd say that's how most of our contact starts.

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"What percentage of people that you have actively pursued (mailed and/or chatted on cam etc) have progressed to a meet?

ps given the protracted nature of getting a meet as people have differing approaches and circumstances, this may well be low!"

Hmmm I would say about 50%. Sometimes I like the look of someone, but when we start to chat I change my mind. I like to do the pursuing, my filters don't let people send me the first message. When it was the other way around I would say I met with about 1% of those that I chatted with.

By *drogansMan  over a year ago

Bedford

While I understand that most of you are overwhelmed with messages, the fact that many profiles comprise mostly of admonishments against contact unless meeting certain criteria shows that a) such warnings are mostly ignored and b) a more active role in seeking partners might be more fulfilling

Oh and in answer to the question... about 1 in 5 at the minute.

By *edonistic needsWoman  over a year ago

sexton

"100%

This!

Me as well

Very interesting how you deem it relevant to men yet there are fems and couples on here who may catch your attention....it was supposed to be about everyone

When you are a single bi Domme female you dont get time to answer all the messages you receive let alone actively pursue anyone. Dont mean to sound up myself or anything but its true"

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

I don't pursue but I do make first contact and prefer it that way.

So far, in answer to the question, probably 80% of those contacts have resulted in meets, some socials only and some were taken further.

By *onkers 76Man  over a year ago

pontypool

I'm going for 10 or 11%

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'm usually the pursued really, but I would say out of 100 messages I receive I'll meet about 2.

By *imnher2Woman  over a year ago

watford

ive never made 1st contact, but most people i chat with ends up in a meet

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

i think i ve met most of the people ive chatted to

"100%

This!

Me as well

Very interesting how you deem it relevant to men yet there are fems and couples on here who may catch your attention....it was supposed to be about everyone "

I'm only looking for men though. I set my age range and block everyone else then see who messages me. I tried searching for men but I kept drawing a blank. I also think that if I send a first message the man will think sex is imminent and not that I want to chat and see if there's any connection there

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"100%

This!

Me as well

I'm only looking for men though. I set my age range and block everyone else then see who messages me. I tried searching for men but I kept drawing a blank. I also think that if I send a first message the man will think sex is imminent and not that I want to chat and see if there's any connection there "

Honest they don't. Especially if you start the chat by complimenting a picture or something similar. Very non committal.

Scotland & London

"100%

This!

Me as well

I'm only looking for men though. I set my age range and block everyone else then see who messages me. I tried searching for men but I kept drawing a blank. I also think that if I send a first message the man will think sex is imminent and not that I want to chat and see if there's any connection there "

.... if you send the first message the man will think sex imminent....pmsl what like in 30mins time..thats some generalisation or can you speak for the majority of guys on here hmmmm

Scotland & London

"100%

This!

Me as well

I'm only looking for men though. I set my age range and block everyone else then see who messages me. I tried searching for men but I kept drawing a blank. I also think that if I send a first message the man will think sex is imminent and not that I want to chat and see if there's any connection there

Honest they don't. Especially if you start the chat by complimenting a picture or something similar. Very non committal. "

totally agree

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

I will send a first message if I like the look of a profile and take it from there. Same with messages I get sent. If they are looking for similar or same to me I'll answer. A no thanks to those I don't see wanting the same or similar.

Always have a social met, these don't always progress to a play meet (probably 20/30% don't go further than the one social meet)

Scotland & London

"I will send a first message if I like the look of a profile and take it from there. Same with messages I get sent. If they are looking for similar or same to me I'll answer. A no thanks to those I don't see wanting the same or similar.

Always have a social met, these don't always progress to a play meet (probably 20/30% don't go further than the one social meet)"

a more balanced approach nice one

"100%

This!

Me as well

.... if you send the first message the man will think sex imminent....pmsl what like in 30mins time..thats some generalisation or can you speak for the majority of guys on here hmmmm"

I said that's what I would think not that's what they think. Maybe I should have said on the cards not imminent. I'm using information from what people have written on forums about men not my own experiences. Like I said I don't message first. Another reason is I talk myself out of it thinking he probably wouldn't be interested anyway

I've only had one social meet that didn't go further. That was because he lied about accommodating

Scotland & London

"100%

This!

Me as well

.... if you send the first message the man will think sex imminent....pmsl what like in 30mins time..thats some generalisation or can you speak for the majority of guys on here hmmmm

I said that's what I would think not that's what they think. Maybe I should have said on the cards not imminent. I'm using information from what people have written on forums about men not my own experiences. Like I said I don't message first. Another reason is I talk myself out of it thinking he probably wouldn't be interested anyway "

interesting last point....perhaps touching upon potential rejection which some can take badly or may affect their confidence...so its not the first time I get the impression some just prefer to be mailed.....away from swinging this could happen to many under normal dating circumstances.

"I will send a first message if I like the look of a profile and take it from there. Same with messages I get sent. If they are looking for similar or same to me I'll answer. A no thanks to those I don't see wanting the same or similar.

Always have a social met, these don't always progress to a play meet (probably 20/30% don't go further than the one social meet)"

There's not many i speak to. However, those that i do speak to, most i have met socially and sometimes privately.

There's many who i know i don't think i'd be able to meet - be it due to my age or distance, or even any other reason. But, i'm not always speaking to someone with a view to meet. You can sometimes tell from the messages and so forth whether there is a chance you'd meet or not.

Again. The way i use the site may be quite different to the rest.

"100%

This!

Me as well

I said that's what I would think not that's what they think. Maybe I should have said on the cards not imminent. I'm using information from what people have written on forums about men not my own experiences. Like I said I don't message first. Another reason is I talk myself out of it thinking he probably wouldn't be interested anyway

interesting last point....perhaps touching upon potential rejection which some can take badly or may affect their confidence...so its not the first time I get the impression some just prefer to be mailed.....away from swinging this could happen to many under normal dating circumstances."

I'm not bothered about rejection I don't want to waste someone's time. I'm a terrible decision maker,I either about everything. I don't have a type I prefer which makes it more difficult

meets arranged on fabs? three times in 8 years!!! and now we own a club lol.

socials and clubs are a much better way of meeting people, higher success rate

and no i'm not promoting the fact we have a club..lol. my point being, had we only had 3 meets in 8 years relying solely on here, we would have given up years ago lol

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

[Removed by poster at 18/06/14 07:10:23]

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

We are happy to make first contact with people and just see how it goes.However we dont really actively persue.

Would say those that turn into actual meets is pretty low, around 10-15% for various reasons.

If we only relied on waiting for others to message us, well it would be far lower!

London

"There is a big difference between sending a first message and pursuit of someone.

People that have never sent the first message. Can I ask why?"

I'm looking for a certain type of playmate. Like some bi men they don't advertise so I have to wait for them to contact me.

London

"100%

This!

Me as well

When you are a single bi Domme female you dont get time to answer all the messages you receive let alone actively pursue anyone. Dont mean to sound up myself or anything but its true"

I'm not bi, but being a Domme I don't need to pursue anyone either.

Anyone i actively pursue turns into "user is no longer on site" by the time I can make an impact....

London

"Anyone i actively pursue turns into "user is no longer on site" by the time I can make an impact...."

I often message someone first if I think we might get on. I actually had a period where I blocked men in my filters and concentrated on messaging guys I was interested in and have generally had more success this way, its how I met my current FB.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

God!! They never told me I'd have to keep data on fucking! 4 years of missing data lol

2%

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

No idea. I don't often go looking

We send first messages to make contact with those who interest us...It varies on how much time we have and how seriously we fancy a meet...If we're really up for it, we generally go to our friends list first because it's more reliable...We sometimes get the feeling that it's a bit of a game for some and people like to be actively pursued...We might fancy them but it's not that important to us and we don't play those games so we don't chase people...

» Add a new message to this topic