FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Meeting blocked people

Meeting blocked people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umpleteazer OP   Woman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Have you ever gone to a club or party and met up with people you have blocked on here? How did you deal with the situation?

Have you ever played with someone then realised you had refused them in the past on site? Again, what did you do when you realised?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When you block someone it's like wearing a Harry potter invisibility cloak. Even if you attend the same venue neither of you will be able to see each other so this will never happen...... Surely?

By *umpleteazer OP   Woman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"When you block someone it's like wearing a Harry potter invisibility cloak. Even if you attend the same venue neither of you will be able to see each other so this will never happen...... Surely? "

I wish lol

Yes . I just ignore . Blatantly .

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

"Yes . I just ignore . Blatantly . "

Mmmm,blatently ignoring ...

This would actually make a great fetish;subtle,deliberate,delightfully painfull ..

I've had this happen. It's fairly easy to ignore/avoid .... I'm also quite good at blending into the background if I don't want to be seen.

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

once at a club when i was still single a lady came over and was flirting and all touchy feely,

I said do you remember me,

no she replied ,

ahh then you don't remember telling me in a message last week that hell will freeze over before I get to play with you,

The look on her face was priceless

"once at a club when i was still single a lady came over and was flirting and all touchy feely,

I said do you remember me,

no she replied ,

ahh then you don't remember telling me in a message last week that hell will freeze over before I get to play with you,

The look on her face was priceless "

Blimey ; ill try not to upset you

when i deleted my account a while ago i had a very long block list then i rejoined and got messages from people i had blocked before, decided to meet a few of them.

"Yes . I just ignore . Blatantly .

Mmmm,blatently ignoring ...

This would actually make a great fetish;subtle,deliberate,delightfully painfull .. "

Oh god yes it would I like this !!

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"Yes . I just ignore . Blatantly . "

This happened to me I did a not for me thanx message and blocked after the reply to avoid another approach , we met at a club I did not know him we have met again since ... sooo you never know ...... its all good

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

we are courteous if we come into contact with people we have blocked and they are courteous in return, one guy even made a joke about it

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

At the last Sussex Social I got chatting to a lovely couple only to be told a few

minutes after introducing myself 'oh yeah, you blocked us'! I had to laugh! No idea I had! Anyway, unblocked and friends

I'm useless at remembering people's user names when I meet them at a club so if I met anyone I'd said no to or blocked I wouldn't remember anyway lol

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Depends why I blocked them I guess. As I only block for abusive messages or bigoted forum posts its unlikely my opinion will change.

I have met several men at clubs I've turned down on here. Most of the time I still didn't fancy them.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I once blanked a couple at a party as they'd been a pain on here. It turned out they only resembled them and I'd been party to the blanking an innocent party at the party. Mea Culpa.

Proberly have, proberly didn't notice lol

Her

By *iss-PinkWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

I've hosted some parties at a club before now and had guys turn up and tell me when we've been chatting taht I've blocked them - was a little awkward being their hostess for the evening but none of them were ones I would have changed my mind about

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

I attend social events a few times a year and there are people there I have blocked. We are polite (well I am), say hi then we avoid each other. I meet new people, don't give them a second thought and have a fabulous time.

» Add a new message to this topic