FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > First move!

First move!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have found it is normally it is the man who makes the first move on here ie:Starts the conversation of a message.

I never receive mail first from a female(and believe me its not for the want of not trying lol) i was just curious to see if woman do actually make convo first or should i just chill out and relax hahaha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes it is usually the male that starts the conversation but then again i have had some of fabs lovely ladies mail me too

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

90% of the time make first contact. I know what I am looking for and I prefer it that way, if they like me its good, if not I'll move one... the pool is deep and wide so I'll swim to the next young hot sexy horny guy who'll want a lot of fun exploring with me.

tbh I never make the first move as I don't view profiles on here I just reply to guys who message me n have deffo read my profile or who interest me

Firstly, your profile won't stand you in good stead.

Secondly, message me and I'll share a little secret with you..

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I (Mrs) will often send a message to single men that interest me.

(With Mr's B agreement of course)

Sometimes we get a reply and sometimes not....

Need to know basis

"I (Mrs) will often send a message to single men that interest me.

(With Mr's B agreement of course)

Sometimes we get a reply and sometimes not...."

You're a hot smoking couple! I'm sure a lot of sexy men and ladies make first contact. Shame I'm out of your age range and probably a little too far!

I don't usually send the first message. But there have been a few occasions where I have come across an impressive profile and I've sent them a cheeky wink

I would send you a first message if I lived near Aldershot,could accommodate and was 3 years younger

We would rather make the first move then we can meet who we like not just settling form one of the ones who mail us. Ok its not for everyone though as so many struggle to handle being rejected from time to time.

Been on here on and off for nearly 2 yrs....never sent out a message

I have sent a few messages but it was more of a one way conversation, I have chatted more when the woman/couple have contacted me they know what they are looking for

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"

I never receive mail first from a female(and believe me its not for the want of not trying lol) "

How would you go about trying to receive the first mail

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I would send you a first message if I lived near Aldershot,could accommodate and was 3 years younger "

And never blocked people of my sex grrrr

I know i don't message guys because by the time i've managed to get thru all the mail i've received, i can't be bothered searching fo guy to send mail to.

The 2 ladies I see from here was instigated from them. One from a wink and the other from a message.

By *oeyleicesterMan  over a year ago

Leicester

From what I've seen it's been a bit 50/50 who starts the conversation but every single one has been lovely so I'm not fused who starts it

To be honest. I've stopped messaging people on here unless they contact me first. I don't really tick many boxes that they have on their profile. And that i respect.

So, now it's just socials and parties i go to where they can just meet me face to face. I rarely have private meets off fab. But, fingers crossed once i turn 30 i'd do alright lol.

...that's not to say i don't do alright outside off fab. I meet more off the site than on it. So, it's just a matter of time really.

Need to know basis

"To be honest. I've stopped messaging people on here unless they contact me first. I don't really tick many boxes that they have on their profile. And that i respect.

So, now it's just socials and parties i go to where they can just meet me face to face. I rarely have private meets off fab. But, fingers crossed once i turn 30 i'd do alright lol.

...that's not to say i don't do alright outside off fab. I meet more off the site than on it. So, it's just a matter of time really.

"

Looking forward to seeing you again soon popsicle

» Add a new message to this topic