FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fake Profiles

Fake Profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *osmics OP   Man  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Whats the deal with fake profiles?

Fake online I get but what happens when you want to meet in person? Aren't we all after the real thing?

Has anyone been had by a fake ID?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most, if not all, aren't interested in meeting.

P

They don't meet, I think its an attention thing.

By *andyblokeMan  over a year ago

birmingham

quite agree too many timewasters. Ego thing?

Yeah couples are the worst! That's why they're a myth!!!

A lot of people like the idea of meeting and the acceptance of someone who would want meet them, but don't actually have it in them to meet others, for whatever reason.

An 'ego stroke'.

Some people find themselves spending a lot of time online and join sites like Fab, where they set up dubious profiles.

Leading to them contacting others, for many different reasons. Including reassurance that they are found attractive by others.

Leading to lots of chats where the other person is lead to believe they are both looking to meet at some point in the near future.

When infact they're not, as once a meet is 'confirmed and planned' the timewasters 'ego' has been 'stroked' sufficiently.

At which point they lose interest as they've been reassured that they are 'attractive' and or 'desireable'.

Then they may or may not delete their profile, but clearly most do after a fairly short time.

Psychology is a great subject..

Care to stroke my ego? :P

I got a message from a newbie woman. Chatted online for a few hours and nothing to arouse suspicion until she sent face piccy. Wow I'd just spent 2 hours chatting with the Hollywood A list actress and all round stunner KIERA KNIGHTLEY Lol!!!!!

"A lot of people like the idea of meeting and the acceptance of someone who would want meet them, but don't actually have it in them to meet others, for whatever reason.

An 'ego stroke'.

Some people find themselves spending a lot of time online and join sites like Fab, where they set up dubious profiles.

Leading to them contacting others, for many different reasons. Including reassurance that they are found attractive by others.

Leading to lots of chats where the other person is lead to believe they are both looking to meet at some point in the near future.

When infact they're not, as once a meet is 'confirmed and planned' the timewasters 'ego' has been 'stroked' sufficiently.

At which point they lose interest as they've been reassured that they are 'attractive' and or 'desireable'.

Then they may or may not delete their profile, but clearly most do after a fairly short time.

Care to stroke my ego? :P"

Easy to spot them.

"A lot of people like the idea of meeting and the acceptance of someone who would want meet them, but don't actually have it in them to meet others, for whatever reason.

An 'ego stroke'.

Care to stroke my ego? :P"

There should be a special section on here just for 'ego stroking'. Would save so much time and effort.

West Yorkshire

Does anyone ever report them?

How many profiles can they set up if their IP is logged by the webmaster.

Judging by the replies above, is it safe to assume anyone with a meet in person VERI is authentic?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I got a message from a newbie woman. Chatted online for a few hours and nothing to arouse suspicion until she sent face piccy. Wow I'd just spent 2 hours chatting with the Hollywood A list actress and all round stunner KIERA KNIGHTLEY Lol!!!!!"

When are you meeting her?

I've seen a few profiles with pictures that are all over the net. That doesn't always mean they're fake tho.

I have a confession. My name isn't really Leather Cosh.

"Yeah couples are the worst! That's why they're a myth!!! "
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz single man

An 'ego stroke'.

Care to stroke my ego? :P

There should be a special section on here just for 'ego stroking'. Would save so much time and effort. "

Hahaha

"Poster requires 7 ego strokes for thorough satisfaction"

"Does anyone ever report them?

How many profiles can they set up if their IP is logged by the webmaster.

Judging by the replies above, is it safe to assume anyone with a meet in person VERI is authentic?"

Ive reported loads but they are still on here. You can have more than one account; loads have single and couple profile. I always check who has verified the verify as well.

By *ral4bothMan  over a year ago

Harrow

I tend to stay away from people who have been on the site over a year and they have no verifications

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"I tend to stay away from people who have been on the site over a year and they have no verifications"

That's one of the things I go by too.

West Yorkshire

Thanks everyone for the advice.

I originally assumed fake profiles were set by non swingers just letching at peoples naked images.

reckon its some kind of illness,see it in chatrooms all the time,usually a guy pretending to be a couple/fem,must think people are stupid

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

we are marooned at the moment on Corfu so any meet is a result,

had contact with one last week, no photo, joined 6 days, wanted us to drive 45 mins for a meet, asked them for a mob number , no reply, stupid waste of time..

will it be the last I think not Connie xx

» Add a new message to this topic