FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > One line sentence

One line sentence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do ladies complain or don't reply one line sentence. After all "how are you" is one line.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Because it is lazy and lacks imagination.

As a single bi fem - when I message, I always make an effort, usually with an apology as I'm awful at first messages.

One line messages, often with very basic profiles tell me that someone's approach to the site is lazy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree i get loads one liners i wanna fuck you and the answer is jog on .well if people carnt make a converstion to try and get no them why should us ladies give them pussy at the end of the day its us in controll so my pussy not goin on any cock fuck me lol xx

We tend not to be impressed with one sentence messages; however, if the profile is good, then we may consider to reply. Same goes for good messages, but sparse profiles.

P

By *nigmatic1Woman  over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

Some short messages can be quite good...it's the context that counts. The 'fancy a fuck' ones get ignored!

"Some short messages can be quite good...it's the context that counts. The 'fancy a fuck' ones get ignored! "
a h now i wudnt ignore a fancy a fuck message

Sorry?? Often sentences are one line and one line can be a single sentence. Not really understand what you are saying?

"I agree i get loads one liners i wanna fuck you and the answer is jog on .well if people carnt make a converstion to try and get no them why should us ladies give them pussy at the end of the day its us in controll so my pussy not goin on any cock fuck me lol xx"

Some of the attitudes from some women on fab beggars belief. Its no wonder guys get hacked off.

Sometimes there isn't much to say to people that have nothing on their profile and not many pics, the conversation has to start somewhere. My opinion anyway, I can see why How are you can annoy someone though

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"Some short messages can be quite good...it's the context that counts. The 'fancy a fuck' ones get ignored! "

I find them quite funny in the right context e.g. from someone where we've already established we actually want to. I received a message last week that simply read "suck my cock" and provided I can sort out geographical proximity I fully intend to do just that!

"Some of the attitudes from some women on fab beggars belief. Its no wonder guys get hacked off."

well we arent all simpering little creeps with low self esteem are we.

"Some of the attitudes from some women on fab beggars belief. Its no wonder guys get hacked off.

well we arent all simpering little creeps with low self esteem are we. "

Whatever you are there is no need for a superior attitude towards anyone. If someone asks how you are it does not make them any less a decent person but thank you for your input.....you illustrate my point perfectly.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

[Removed by poster at 15/06/14 18:53:49]

...Up on the Downs

"Some of the attitudes from some women on fab beggars belief. Its no wonder guys get hacked off."

I agree, I have no problem at all with someone asking how I am, it's a normal way to start a conversation!! If I like the profile, I will answer, period, and then desire more detailed messages to follow.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Because it is boring and unimaginative and most have a one liner profile to match, I don't think I have to say anything further

"Because it is boring and unimaginative and most have a one liner profile to match, I don't think I have to say anything further "

And women dont have to be grateful for every bit of attention they get.

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Because it is boring and unimaginative and most have a one liner profile to match, I don't think I have to say anything further

And women dont have to be grateful for every bit of attention they get."

This woman certainly doesn't!

"Some of the attitudes from some women on fab beggars belief. Its no wonder guys get hacked off.

I agree, I have no problem at all with someone asking how I am, it's a normal way to start a conversation!! If I like the profile, I will answer, period, and then desire more detailed messages to follow.

"

I don't have an issue with 'How are you' type messages, but I'll also respond to winks to - however that is provided the profile has a bit of content to it. And it's nothing to do with feeling superior as I certainly don't think I'm any better (or worse) than anyone on here, it's just I like to have something to be attracted to in order to choose that particular message to reply to. To me if you're going to send an intro type message with no info then there needs to be some detail to the profile to back it up

...Up on the Downs

It's not a question of gratitude, just of civility! I've had great meets off a one line hello with a one line profile, hot is hot in my book!

[Removed by poster at 15/06/14 19:38:39]

I used to spend a lot of time writing messages, making them individual etc etc. After getting next to no replies (not even a thanks but no thanks) I decided to stop, I've got better things to do with my life.

Now I message a few lines, friendly banter Usually include a face pic and I actually get better results

I understand that women get a lot more messages on fab than us blokes and that some guys don't take rejection that well but let's be honest, how long does it take to reply with a simple "thanks not my type". Ladies just use the block button for the cretins who stick their bottom lips out. Manners cost nothing and perhaps it's why a lot of guys get so frustrated, we are expected to spend ages making the effort to stand out and the majority of women can't even be bothered to reply

(sits back and waits for the storm)

"I used to spend a lot of time writing messages, making them individual etc etc. After getting next to no replies (not even a thanks but no thanks) I decided to stop, I've got better things to do with my life.

Now I message a few lines, friendly banter Usually include a face pic and I actually get better results

I understand that women get a lot more messages on fab than us blokes and that some guys don't take rejection that well but let's be honest, how long does it take to reply with a simple "thanks not my type". Ladies just use the block button for the cretins who stick their bottom lips out. Manners cost nothing and perhaps it's why a lot of guys get so frustrated, we are expected to spend ages making the effort to stand out and the majority of women can't even be bothered to reply

(sits back and waits for the storm)"

I do try to reply... but when I get 30/40 messages a day - I refuse to reply to "fancy a fuck" or am in town on tuesday, wanna be my free prostitute (or to that effect) and often the thanks, you aren't my type, results in a back and forwards messages (about 8 before I block) begging me to reconsider, the loreal response - but I'm worth it, or it gets insulting - I've been called a fat ugly whore, and told i'm above myself because I'm only a hole/available ride...

now repeat time and again, and see why us ladies stop replying...

"I used to spend a lot of time writing messages, making them individual etc etc. After getting next to no replies (not even a thanks but no thanks) I decided to stop, I've got better things to do with my life.

(sits back and waits for the storm)

I do try to reply... but when I get 30/40 messages a day - I refuse to reply to "fancy a fuck" or am in town on tuesday, wanna be my free prostitute (or to that effect) and often the thanks, you aren't my type, results in a back and forwards messages (about 8 before I block) begging me to reconsider, the loreal response - but I'm worth it, or it gets insulting - I've been called a fat ugly whore, and told i'm above myself because I'm only a hole/available ride...

now repeat time and again, and see why us ladies stop replying..."

I did used to reply, and yes I understand I can block those that become abusive, but after a while it starts to wear you down. I don't get anywhere near as many messages as some on here claim to get, and yes the percentage of abusive replies was quite small, but I decided that there were enough to warrant me no longer replying to those I had no interest in...since then (about 18mths/2yrs ago) I have had maybe 2/3 abusive messages in total rather than per week, or sometimes per day

I totally get it ladies....

I suppose it's yet another case of the nob heads giving us all a bad name, we all suffer as a result

Just for the record I never message "fancy a fuck" etc. As for guys who become abusive just block and report them xxx

"I totally get it ladies....

I suppose it's yet another case of the nob heads giving us all a bad name, we all suffer as a result

Just for the record I never message "fancy a fuck" etc. As for guys who become abusive just block and report them xxx

"

Fair enough saying block and report... but this is supposed to be fun. Reporting feels a bit like telling tales at school, and blocking just gets tedious. Surely we deserve the same respect that guys who think we ought to reply should be getting...?

We don't deserve name calling just because we dare to say no.

"Sorry?? Often sentences are one line and one line can be a single sentence. Not really understand what you are saying? "

What is it that you don't understand? you are the only one that doesn't understand

"I totally get it ladies....

Fair enough saying block and report... but this is supposed to be fun. Reporting feels a bit like telling tales at school, and blocking just gets tedious. Surely we deserve the same respect that guys who think we ought to reply should be getting...?

We don't deserve name calling just because we dare to say no."

And I agree completely as already said...

All the idiots give the rest of us a bad name and ruin the experience for us all

I don't see anything in saying "how are you" and the lady replying am fine that you.

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I don't see anything in saying "how are you" and the lady replying am fine that you. "

Have you actually read ANY of the replies? Fooking typical!

"I don't see anything in saying "how are you" and the lady replying am fine that you.

Have you actually read ANY of the replies? Fooking typical! "

Just typical of your type of you lady

What difference does it make reading your previous reply.

We would & do reply to one sentance messages, but probably with only one line answers

» Add a new message to this topic