FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Male Club Dress Code...

Male Club Dress Code...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erotic_adventure OP   Man  over a year ago

Scotland & London

Kestrels & Abfabs -What is the typical attire for males??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andd2Couple  over a year ago

The Dungeon

Smart casual is always best we think. We've stopped going to clubs that allow jeans, t-shirts, trainers etc. If you can't make the effort to look good you're not likely to be any good.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Smart casual is always best we think. We've stopped going to clubs that allow jeans, t-shirts, trainers etc. If you can't make the effort to look good you're not likely to be any good. "

Smart casual is jeans and a smart designer t-shirt to my mind (agree with you on the trainers though). Clubs with strict dress code put me off going, trousers and shirt with a collar are for weddings and funerals.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Smart casual is always best we think. We've stopped going to clubs that allow jeans, t-shirts, trainers etc. If you can't make the effort to look good you're not likely to be any good.

Smart casual is jeans and a smart designer t-shirt to my mind (agree with you on the trainers though). Clubs with strict dress code put me off going, trousers and shirt with a collar are for weddings and funerals. "

Totally agree.

Anywhere that expects me to wear trousers (and not just swinging clubs) doesn't get my trade.

I'm going for a night out and to enjoy myself not fir a job interview. Jeans and a shirt is as smart as I ever get.

By *uywithaSmileMan  over a year ago

Rossendale

To me, cleanliness and personal grooming are more important than clothing.

"Smart casual is always best we think. We've stopped going to clubs that allow jeans, t-shirts, trainers etc. If you can't make the effort to look good you're not likely to be any good.

Smart casual is jeans and a smart designer t-shirt to my mind (agree with you on the trainers though). Clubs with strict dress code put me off going, trousers and shirt with a collar are for weddings and funerals.

Totally agree.

Anywhere that expects me to wear trousers (and not just swinging clubs) doesn't get my trade.

I'm going for a night out and to enjoy myself not fir a job interview. Jeans and a shirt is as smart as I ever get."

Agree

Suits have their place - but not in a swingers club.

It's about feeling comfortable and relaxed I think.

Jeans can be smart casual, with a decent shirt or t-shirt and some ladies actually like a tight t-shirt, from my experience.

By *ctorMan  over a year ago

Derby

[Removed by poster at 15/06/14 17:54:55]

By *ctorMan  over a year ago

Derby

Smart casual is jeans and a smart designer t-shirt to my mind (agree with you on the trainers though). Clubs with strict dress code put me off going, trousers and shirt with a collar are for weddings and funerals. i love to chat meet you both oneday im all ways dress nice and smell nice to

Totally agree.

I'm going for a night out and to enjoy myself not fir a job interview. Jeans and a shirt is as smart as I ever get."

By *ondering_yorkshiremanMan  over a year ago

Somewhere near NE Derbyshire/S Yorkshire/Nottinghamshire border

Smart jeans, shirt and shoes I've always found to be best way, also adds to fun to have your shirt un buttoned by a play partner if anything happens

"Kestrels ..... What is the typical attire for males??"

A smile

Totally agree.

I'm going for a night out and to enjoy myself not fir a job interview. Jeans and a shirt is as smart as I ever get.

Agree

Suits have their place - but not in a swingers club.

It's about feeling comfortable and relaxed I think.

Jeans can be smart casual, with a decent shirt or t-shirt and some ladies actually like a tight t-shirt, from my experience. "

Men who wear jeans at a club we will not entertain, we like a man to make some effort, our choice that's all.

Xx

Scotland & London

"Men who wear jeans at a club we will not entertain, we like a man to make some effort, our choice that's all.

Xx"

Note to self dress accordingly when meeting Lucy Lee

"Men who wear jeans at a club we will not entertain, we like a man to make some effort, our choice that's all.

Xx"

same for us .... would guys prefer the ladies in jeans and t shirts or a nice sexy dress with something even sexier underneath ?????

Scotland & London

Xx

same for us .... would guys prefer the ladies in jeans and t shirts or a nice sexy dress with something even sexier underneath ????? "

says it all

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Totally agree.

Yay, we found something we agree on, lol.

Most of the younger generation these days wear smart jeans and a designer t-shirt when they go out to a pub/vanilla nightclub, and for the most part this is accepted as the norm. Seems a lot of swingers clubs could be losing out on some trade by telling men they must wear trousers/shirt with a collar?

Also if swingers clubs are struggling to attract younger guys/younger couples through the doors of their clubs then it would be a good idea to be more relaxed about dress codes.

I went to Ab Fabs last week and my friend wore a shirt with a smart pair of jeans & shoes ~ on trend & very sexy

"Smart casual is always best we think. We've stopped going to clubs that allow jeans, t-shirts, trainers etc. If you can't make the effort to look good you're not likely to be any good. "

Guess that makes me a shit shag then as I live in Jeans, T-Shirt & Trainers out of work!

In clubs though I've usually just worn a towel and maybe some lingerie depending on the club, but I've only been to clubs in the Greater Manchester area and most have wet areas.

» Add a new message to this topic