FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > how the hell do you stand out?!

how the hell do you stand out?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I'm tom.I've been here a little while and wondered how to stand out from the crowd a little.I've already noticed there are a lot of idiots on here and feel it spoils it for the genuine people!some of us can actually string a coherent sentance together and,you won't believe this, have an ability to hold a decent conversation!I love nothing more than to please...I find it the biggest turn on! looking to chat to females and couples in my area but happy to chat to anyone 'normal' please help!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You spelt sentence wrong!

Try adding a few body pics to your profile and have a laugh with the text. Maybe be a bit clearer about what you're after so the right people can make themselves known to you. Just my 2p's worth. Take it or leave it.

Apart from that, you're a single male so you'll be up against it. But you're tall so there's hope for you!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Humour works well with profiles. Try having a gander at my profile and you'll see what I mean. It's unique, says everything that is needed and should hopefully put a smile on people's faces. Obviously there are other approaches to take and what works for a tranny with huge boobies may not work for you.

Also, private pics and no public ones does not help you at all.

Try not to emulate the ten a penny single guy profiles. Try add a but of humour and make a few of your pictures interesting. Not seen many profiles like mine. No copying!

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

better pics (not cock ones) running a critical eye over your own profile - sounds all about you, not what you are offering - other than being able to accom at your mates place sometimes.

I've had house shares in the past and been able to accom in them... unless the house share is still with your folks - in which case front it up and say that.

Also, as a small point, a full stop has a space after it to break up the 2 sentences - it looks messy and isn't easy to read.

Its your profile tho, and if thats how you feel is best to sell yourself and stand out, then well done... only you can decide how it should be.

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

Always retain your sense of humour,especially if turned down/rejected .. Girls here get hundreds of messages a month so it isnt personal.Some guys dont get that .

If your a dick, im telling every girl I know .. If your a catch , I will tell a few,if they are lucky...

A decent reading profile with face and torso pics ..

Only send cock pics with a message if asked,lest you look like one yourself!

Get to meets,parties,munches.. us girls do chat amongst each other ..

Use the chat rooms ..

and above all be patient..You will pick up tips ,tricks and skills to help you the longer you are here...

I`ve read some guys crying here after being here 2 weeks without a meet,Ffs!!!

and GOOD LUCK .. if you last the course, you will be ok...

Patients is also key. You've been here 3 weeks. Moaning about not getting meets or attention or not standing out in a short period of time is usually a turn off for women also

Not by posting messages like this in the forum...women don't take to desperation to kindly.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the replies guys.I'm not desperate,just trying not to fall into the "general bloke" category.because I'm far from that! updated my profile a little bit more,hope its a little better!

you stand out by just being yourself. helps if you socialize in person too

get some suit pics.. yummy

I'm thinking about mounting a big flashing siren on my penis

"I'm thinking about mounting a big flashing siren on my penis "

Lol, good way to stand out for all the wrong reasons... there is more to swinging than a penis IMHO.

"Not by posting messages like this in the forum...women don't take to desperation to kindly."

He doesn't sound desperate to me to be honest.

"I'm thinking about mounting a big flashing siren on my penis

Lol, good way to stand out for all the wrong reasons... there is more to swinging than a penis IMHO."

I agree - but it'd be a great conversation starter eh?

'Hey there, I see you have a flashing siren on your penis!'

'I know, isn't it great?'

'Yes, it is!'

'Thankyou'

'You're welcome'

'...'

'...lovely weather?'

"Not by posting messages like this in the forum...women don't take to desperation to kindly."

Looked a bit harsh the way i said that...apologies.

Was no way implying you are desperate, just moves like this on the forum usually appear that way.

As said above, be yourself...you can't ever be perfect for them all but you sure can for someone

"Hi I'm tom.I've been here a little while and wondered how to stand out from the crowd a little.I've already noticed there are a lot of idiots on here and feel it spoils it for the genuine people!some of us can actually string a coherent sentance together and,you won't believe this, have an ability to hold a decent conversation!I love nothing more than to please...I find it the biggest turn on! looking to chat to females and couples in my area but happy to chat to anyone 'normal' please help!"

There is no difinitive answer. But I doubt slagging off your peer group is the best way to go about it

"Hi I'm tom.I've been here a little while and wondered how to stand out from the crowd a little.I've already noticed there are a lot of idiots on here and feel it spoils it for the genuine people!some of us can actually string a coherent sentance together and,you won't believe this, have an ability to hold a decent conversation!I love nothing more than to please...I find it the biggest turn on! looking to chat to females and couples in my area but happy to chat to anyone 'normal' please help!

There is no difinitive answer. But I doubt slagging off your peer group is the best way to go about it"

There are a lot of idiots in here though

Lol, good way to stand out for all the wrong reasons... there is more to swinging than a penis IMHO.

'Yes, it is!'

'Thankyou'

'You're welcome'

'...'

'...lovely weather?'"

lol, wouldn't get that far with me - in my experience on here, cock profile pics tell me a lot about the person, and its usually an auto delete and block (oh and the same with gash pics a gynae would be proud of)

"Hi I'm tom.I've been here a little while and wondered how to stand out from the crowd a little.I've already noticed there are a lot of idiots on here and feel it spoils it for the genuine people!some of us can actually string a coherent sentance together and,you won't believe this, have an ability to hold a decent conversation!I love nothing more than to please...I find it the biggest turn on! looking to chat to females and couples in my area but happy to chat to anyone 'normal' please help!

There is no difinitive answer. But I doubt slagging off your peer group is the best way to go about it

There are a lot of idiots in here though "

But actions speak louder than words. Truly funny people never have to tell you they are funny - it's obvious. Idiocy is the same.

But no ones action spoils it for others - in the kingdom of the blind the 1 eyed man is king. Those guys make it easier to stand out

'Yes, it is!'

'Thankyou'

'You're welcome'

'...'

'...lovely weather?'

lol, wouldn't get that far with me - in my experience on here, cock profile pics tell me a lot about the person"

And what do they tell you?

'Yes, it is!'

'Thankyou'

'You're welcome'

'...'

'...lovely weather?'

lol, wouldn't get that far with me - in my experience on here, cock profile pics tell me a lot about the person

And what do they tell you?"

That its what the experience is all about for them... In my experience, Most cock pics tend to be matched to short profiles and men who behave like dicks... but thats maybe just unlucky up here in the back of beyond/

'Yes, it is!'

'Thankyou'

'You're welcome'

'...'

'...lovely weather?'

lol, wouldn't get that far with me - in my experience on here, cock profile pics tell me a lot about the person

That its what the experience is all about for them... In my experience, Most cock pics tend to be matched to short profiles and men who behave like dicks... but thats maybe just unlucky up here in the back of beyond/"

Hopefully my profile and verifications do a good enough job of establishing that I'm not one such guy. I personally favour cock pics simply because they do a good job of grabbing peoples attention - if they don't want to inspect further based upon a single pic, chances are we wouldn't get along anyway.

Sexybrain - I don't know, i wouldn't even get as far as checking your profile. I find them that much of a turn off. If all I am interested in is a cock, then I have dildos.

'Yes, it is!'

'Thankyou'

'You're welcome'

'...'

'...lovely weather?'

That its what the experience is all about for them... In my experience, Most cock pics tend to be matched to short profiles and men who behave like dicks... but thats maybe just unlucky up here in the back of beyond/

Hopefully my profile and verifications do a good enough job of establishing that I'm not one such guy. I personally favour cock pics simply because they do a good job of grabbing peoples attention - if they don't want to inspect further based upon a single pic, chances are we wouldn't get along anyway."

I don't think you can judge someone by one pic but the profile pic is the first one that attracts someone or not to a profile. Personally prefer a face pic and probably wouldn't look twice at one with a cock pic but that's just me, I don't like them, I'm sure many others do.

"Sexybrain - I don't know, i wouldn't even get as far as checking your profile. I find them that much of a turn off. If all I am interested in is a cock, then I have dildos.

"

Still rather like saying that artificial fruit is as good as the real thing.

"Sexybrain - I don't know, i wouldn't even get as far as checking your profile. I find them that much of a turn off. If all I am interested in is a cock, then I have dildos.

Still rather like saying that artificial fruit is as good as the real thing."

Sorry OP, don't mean to hijack your thread.

Nope, but it takes more than a cock/fanny to appeal to me. Penetration is such a small part of sex that there are loads more important bits than a cock... and I don't find cocks/fanny visually appealing so there is no "Phwoar" factor seeing them - whereas a nice body/bum gets me weak at the knees.

As usual, once past the first half a dozen posts the thread degenerates into cut n paste exercise with people taking it in turns to slag each other off... Stick to the OP's question.

Look around at the profiles of people who have had success. Don't copy directly but do take ideas. People have already said things like...: humour, a variety of pictures, clarity in what you seek and can offer.

I don't consider myself anything special...I'm getting on a bit, not tall or particularly good looking, probably average in the cock department but I'm doing quite we'll thank you - feel free to check my profile out if you wish....or not!

Nope, but it takes more than a cock/fanny to appeal to me. Penetration is such a small part of sex that there are loads more important bits than a cock... and I don't find cocks/fanny visually appealing so there is no "Phwoar" factor seeing them - whereas a nice body/bum gets me weak at the knees."

Then we'll agree to disagree, as personally I find that penetration, particularly due to the emotional engagement I feel from it, is perhaps THEE biggest part of sex, I sometimes wonder if I use cock avatars subconsciously as an expression of this.

Nope, but it takes more than a cock/fanny to appeal to me. Penetration is such a small part of sex that there are loads more important bits than a cock... and I don't find cocks/fanny visually appealing so there is no "Phwoar" factor seeing them - whereas a nice body/bum gets me weak at the knees."

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"

"As usual, once past the first half a dozen posts the thread degenerates into cut n paste exercise with people taking it in turns to slag each other off... Stick to the OP's question.

"

I have apologised to the OP... but I don't see any copy and paste exercise and slagging off... are we on the same thread, or am I immune?

Still rather like saying that artificial fruit is as good as the real thing."

We have to agree .

The op should show at least one cock pic so that we know whats instore .

Some dislike them and others love them .

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Well now, I put a thread up earlier called *****guess the cock***** and made a right real twat of myself, so I guess I stood out (in all respects) for 15 mins of fame earlier.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Well now, I put a thread up earlier called *****guess the cock***** and made a right real twat of myself, so I guess I stood out (in all respects) for 15 mins of fame earlier. "

15 minutes is better than none

"Hi I'm tom.I've been here a little while and wondered how to stand out from the crowd a little.I've already noticed there are a lot of idiots on here and feel it spoils it for the genuine people!some of us can actually string a coherent sentance together and,you won't believe this, have an ability to hold a decent conversation!I love nothing more than to please...I find it the biggest turn on! looking to chat to females and couples in my area but happy to chat to anyone 'normal' please help!"

Spellcheck and should you call potential meets idiots?

Spellcheck and should you call potential meets idiots? "

I read that as some other guys are idiots that spoil it for genuine guys.

[Removed by poster at 14/06/14 23:14:42]

"Try not to emulate the ten a penny single guy profiles. Try add a but of humour and make a few of your pictures interesting. Not seen many profiles like mine. No copying! "

I love yours definitely one of the best I've seen xx

Spellcheck and should you call potential meets idiots?

I read that as some other guys are idiots that spoil it for genuine guys. "

I've had some wine so you are right i would think. I apologise to the op

by having the guns of a greek god

» Add a new message to this topic