FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Boring or desperate

Boring or desperate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ownToEarthFun OP   Man  over a year ago

hertfordshire

How do I put this without getting peoples backs up

Here goes...

Well I only joined less than a week ago and I thought it was going to be pure filth and shagging left right and centre but it seems a lot of people want friends not sex but personally I thought facebook was for that

Where are all you filthy fuckers hiding also I understand that safe sex,hygiene and attraction are important as they really are to me but in the hot weather I thought everyone got horny and if I turned up to meet someone and they said sorry your not for me or us then so be it,on my way and no offence taken

Does a quick off the cuff meet up and shag actually happen or am I desperate and boring

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some do fuck and go meets

But you profile is boring !

Cock pics

Can't accommodate

Do you want me to continue ???

Fuck and go meets are few and far between on here. At the end of the day it's supposed to be a swinging site as opposed to a sex site and on here the social side is just as important as the sex side.

You'll find that the vast majority of the membership are Single Men so you have a lot of competition.

If you want to get anywhere on here you have to work at it and be proactive.

"Some do fuck and go meets

But you profile is boring !

Cock pics

Can't accommodate

Do you want me to continue ???"

awwww be nice pmsl

Also you've only been here a week, Take a look around because some guys have been here months with no luck.

"Also you've only been here a week, Take a look around because some guys have been here months with no luck."
yeah ffs im here years wonder where am i going wrong

I've been here for a few months and as yet still haven't had a meet, patience fella!

hertfordshire

Lol ok I get it,obviously I am no catch lol

Ok the cock picture is because I read profiles that want a cock picture and the cannot accommodate is because I live next door to my mate and his wife,don't wan them hearing through the walls..lol

Excuses excuses lol

Well how do I improve my chances part from the above please

Filthy fucker right here!

"Filthy fucker right here! "

You state on your profile that you'll only send cock pics?? I think you'll find it difficult getting meets without a face pic.

"You state on your profile that you'll only send cock pics?? I think you'll find it difficult getting meets without a face pic."
maybe hes like me his cock better looking than his face??????????

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

omg!! You are purrrrrrfect( for me ) !!

Please come to Manchester ..

I have parties MADE for you !!!

Bisex xxx

" the cannot accommodate is because I live next door to my mate and his wife,don't wan them hearing through the walls..lol

"

Right.....

So what do you do when you are dating someone? Or how about if you got married, what would you do then?

"You state on your profile that you'll only send cock pics?? I think you'll find it difficult getting meets without a face pic. maybe hes like me his cock better looking than his face?????????? "

Maybe but what's the point in that? Imagine going to the trouble of turning up to a meet to be told Sorry you aren't my type!! surely better to be saved that by showin your face first?

So many single guys put cock pics on thinking thats the only attraction women need to come rushing and begging for meets well sorry to disappoint guys its not that way at all.

For us first thing is a nice polite message if that interests us we ask for face pic and bit more mailing only then will we go for a meet. Guys who are self obsessed with their cocks and who only put pics of cocks up rarely get a response

"You state on your profile that you'll only send cock pics?? I think you'll find it difficult getting meets without a face pic. maybe hes like me his cock better looking than his face??????????

Maybe but what's the point in that? Imagine going to the trouble of turning up to a meet to be told Sorry you aren't my type!! surely better to be saved that by showin your face first?"

yeah thats very true alright! jaysus id be morto lol

"So many single guys put cock pics on thinking thats the only attraction women need to come rushing and begging for meets well sorry to disappoint guys its not that way at all.

For us first thing is a nice polite message if that interests us we ask for face pic and bit more mailing only then will we go for a meet. Guys who are self obsessed with their cocks and who only put pics of cocks up rarely get a response"

thats very true also! most ladies dont wanna see a big langer on the profile page!

hertfordshire

Lol

Cheeky sod

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"How do I put this without getting peoples backs up

Here goes...

Well I only joined less than a week ago and I thought it was going to be pure filth and shagging left right and centre but it seems a lot of people want friends not sex but personally I thought facebook was for that

Where are all you filthy fuckers hiding also I understand that safe sex,hygiene and attraction are important as they really are to me but in the hot weather I thought everyone got horny and if I turned up to meet someone and they said sorry your not for me or us then so be it,on my way and no offence taken

Does a quick off the cuff meet up and shag actually happen or am I desperate and boring"

if that is your "perception" of swinging.... I think it is going to be a rude shock for you...

yes, swinging does involves sex, but for a lot of people it is not just the sex, there is a lot of things surrounding it and the social side for people can be a part of that......

i think one of the most condescending thing people can do is to refer people to facebook, because that says to people "my way of swinging is the only way...."

the great thing about swinging is that it is all encompassing... some do there swinging is different ways to others...

but one thing remains true... you get out what you put in.......

what you put in your OP to me is that you expectations is one up from the "card in the telephone box" except you don't have to pay for it....

there are people like that.... they are a lot rarer than you'd think!!

the thing is regards to most swingers is that are a lot more "picky" than you think... just because they like sex, it doesn't mean they want sex with "everyone".....

if fact I find it to be the opposite in that swingers are more picky because they tend to have something in their mind of what they are after.... and wont settle for less....

"Lol ok I get it,obviously I am no catch lol

Ok the cock picture is because I read profiles that want a cock picture and the cannot accommodate is because I live next door to my mate and his wife,don't wan them hearing through the walls..lol

Excuses excuses lol

Well how do I improve my chances part from the above please"

sorry this sounds a bit strange unless your mate and his wife are a vicar and nun im sure they wouldnt be surprised you bring females back unless of course you have a partner as well and then they disapprove. Maybe try a more plausable yarn

Here goes...

Does a quick off the cuff meet up and shag actually happen or am I desperate and boring

if that is your "perception" of swinging.... I think it is going to be a rude shock for you...

yes, swinging does involves sex, but for a lot of people it is not just the sex, there is a lot of things surrounding it and the social side for people can be a part of that......

i think one of the most condescending thing people can do is to refer people to facebook, because that says to people "my way of swinging is the only way...."

the great thing about swinging is that it is all encompassing... some do there swinging is different ways to others...

what you put in your OP to me is that you expectations is one up from the "card in the telephone box" except you don't have to pay for it....

the thing is regards to most swingers is that are a lot more "picky" than you think... just because they like sex, it doesn't mean they want sex with "everyone".....

if fact I find it to be the opposite in that swingers are more picky because they tend to have something in their mind of what they are after.... and wont settle for less...."

hertfordshire

That's a fair statement and shit I realise what your saying,so as the title of this topic states I am obviously a dirty desperate fucker that when I do get a meet on here I am gonna feel like I am cheating on my hand...lol

But I do face pics on request and thought that was in my profile

Basically I'm fucked and right at he back of the que where every fucker is just gonna keep pushing in front...lol

Excuses excuses lol

do you listen to your mate and his wife have sex? Are you worried your mate will think you're a slag bringing back different women to have sex with?

Here goes...

if fact I find it to be the opposite in that swingers are more picky because they tend to have something in their mind of what they are after.... and wont settle for less.... "

Wow , really can't find the words for some posts

The thing is, if you have all the sex offered here,regardless of who asks,it will be meaningless and boring. Some of us want a memorable sexual experience that haunts us in our dreams. Some of us want to look into the mind of someone who makes us want them,not just sex. That isn't wanting a relationship or something more. It's wanting sex with someone who makes us want sex with them

There's not a great deal I can add to what has already been said other than a fair bit of it is luck and being the right person at the right time.

Personally speaking, I've been the beneficiary of both since I've been on here. The key is patience. A key mistake (especially) single guys make is to assume it will all fall out of the sky for us.

Might I add, you appear to have a good grasp of grammar and spelling and believe me, that puts you above many in the eyes of those you want to be interested. Lol

So, patience, a good grasp of the written language and a well thought out profile text that shows the good in your personality should help get a more positive initial response.

I'm by no means saying use my profile as a guide, but have a look at some of the others and see what works and then maybe tailor it to you.

Oh, and even if they are not on your public profile, pics of your face (in private) will come into play at some point. Otherwise people may view you as a fake/pic-hunter/timewaster.

Hope it helps.

Have confidence . Go to socials . Post on forums . Get known and more importantly get your personality across . Because at the moment you are coming across has a I just want a shag and dont care who its with . Good luck ]

"The thing is, if you have all the sex offered here,regardless of who asks,it will be meaningless and boring. Some of us want a memorable sexual experience that haunts us in our dreams. Some of us want to look into the mind of someone who makes us want them,not just sex. That isn't wanting a relationship or something more. It's wanting sex with someone who makes us want sex with them "

Very nicely put

"The thing is, if you have all the sex offered here,regardless of who asks,it will be meaningless and boring. Some of us want a memorable sexual experience that haunts us in our dreams. Some of us want to look into the mind of someone who makes us want them,not just sex. That isn't wanting a relationship or something more. It's wanting sex with someone who makes us want sex with them

Very nicely put "

made myself a little moist writing it. It's been a while

"The thing is, if you have all the sex offered here,regardless of who asks,it will be meaningless and boring. Some of us want a memorable sexual experience that haunts us in our dreams. Some of us want to look into the mind of someone who makes us want them,not just sex. That isn't wanting a relationship or something more. It's wanting sex with someone who makes us want sex with them

Very nicely put

made myself a little moist writing it. It's been a while "

I actually cum

Very nicely put

made myself a little moist writing it. It's been a while I actually cum "

You're gonna be easy to please

Very nicely put

made myself a little moist writing it. It's been a while I actually cum

You're gonna be easy to please "

it is that obvious

hertfordshire

"There's not a great deal I can add to what has already been said other than a fair bit of it is luck and being the right person at the right time.

Personally speaking, I've been the beneficiary of both since I've been on here. The key is patience. A key mistake (especially) single guys make is to assume it will all fall out of the sky for us.

Might I add, you appear to have a good grasp of grammar and spelling and believe me, that puts you above many in the eyes of those you want to be interested. Lol

So, patience, a good grasp of the written language and a well thought out profile text that shows the good in your personality should help get a more positive initial response.

I'm by no means saying use my profile as a guide, but have a look at some of the others and see what works and then maybe tailor it to you.

Oh, and even if they are not on your public profile, pics of your face (in private) will come into play at some point. Otherwise people may view you as a fake/pic-hunter/timewaster.

Hope it helps."

Thank you and in their somewhere was a little compliment you flirt...lol

No I get what your saying and appreciate it and will sit tight with this shitty stick beating them back ...lol

Try showing your bum off OP

[Removed by poster at 14/06/14 14:25:52]

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"I thought it was going to be pure filth and shagging left right and centre but it seems a lot of people want friends not sex but personally I thought facebook was for that

"

Dude...people tend to want to at least know a little bit about the stranger they're potentially going to meet and go to filthy-town with.

If you want to have more direct encounters then go to clubs, much more likely to happen that way.

And really, change the avatar.

"Try showing your bum off OP "
Nah that does not work

"Fuck and go meets are few and far between on here. At the end of the day it's supposed to be a swinging site as opposed to a sex site and on here the social side is just as important as the sex side.

You'll find that the vast majority of the membership are Single Men so you have a lot of competition.

If you want to get anywhere on here you have to work at it and be proactive."

well said !

"Try showing your bum off OP Nah that does not work "

try bending over

Here goes...

Does a quick off the cuff meet up and shag actually happen or am I desperate and boring"

As you probably are beginning to realise your sense of expectation is possibly nothing like reality

"Try showing your bum off OP Nah that does not work

try bending over "

Would that work ?

The key question is what you will do to address the above-stated realisation. Lol

By *itten-xxxWoman  over a year ago

North West

Ok you only have cock pics, try putting a chest or ass pic on your profile. Personally I don't meet anyone with cock pics on their profile I like to leave something to the imagination!

Also we single girls like to meet for drinks and a chat first, a sexy build up is so much more hornier than a wham bam think you man and also we do have to consider out safety too.

hertfordshire

Well I edited profile so fingers crossed

You lucky fuckers...lol

Why do you have the same veri on twice ?

Excuses excuses lol

Wow ! Best " non accommodate excuse I have ever heard from a grown man "

Big gold star

maybe I was harsh earlier but change for bloody pics !!!!

hertfordshire

Excuses excuses lol

Big gold star "

Lol I know how it sound but I went to school with them both and they pop in most nights,only as friends and we have the same friends so them seeing me go in my house with a couple would be to hard to explain and the guilt would be written all over my face,,far to embarrassing and cringing now even thinking of it,straight up,no bollocks

hertfordshire

",

"

Lol like my profile says,you can never offend me,so nothing harsh their also do you mean change my pic

",

Lol like my profile says,you can never offend me,so nothing harsh their also do you mean change my pic"

Yes change it

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Excuses excuses lol

sorry this sounds a bit strange unless your mate and his wife are a vicar and nun im sure they wouldnt be surprised you bring females back unless of course you have a partner as well and then they disapprove. Maybe try a more plausable yarn"

"Why do you have the same veri on twice ? "

makes someone look more popular if people don't actually read them ?

"Why do you have the same veri on twice ? "

makes someone look more popular if people don't actually read them ?

"So many single guys put cock pics on thinking thats the only attraction women need to come rushing and begging for meets well sorry to disappoint guys its not that way at all.

For us first thing is a nice polite message if that interests us we ask for face pic and bit more mailing only then will we go for a meet. Guys who are self obsessed with their cocks and who only put pics of cocks up rarely get a response"

this from someone with no pics on their profile?

hertfordshire

For us first thing is a nice polite message if that interests us we ask for face pic and bit more mailing only then will we go for a meet. Guys who are self obsessed with their cocks and who only put pics of cocks up rarely get a response

this from someone with no pics on their profile? "

Should be a picture there also in my profile I say I will send picture on request

You lot are the linch mob...lol

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Excuses excuses lol

Big gold star

Lol I know how it sound but I went to school with them both and they pop in most nights,only as friends and we have the same friends so them seeing me go in my house with a couple would be to hard to explain and the guilt would be written all over my face,,far to embarrassing and cringing now even thinking of it,straight up,no bollocks"

Why do you feel 'guilty' about your sex life?? Why would you be embarrassed or cringe? Still sounds a bit iffy to me! If you are a genuine single guy, why do you need to answer to anyone about your private life?

hertfordshire

Excuses excuses lol

Big gold star

Lol I know how it sound but I went to school with them both and they pop in most nights,only as friends and we have the same friends so them seeing me go in my house with a couple would be to hard to explain and the guilt would be written all over my face,,far to embarrassing and cringing now even thinking of it,straight up,no bollocks

Why do you feel 'guilty' about your sex life?? Why would you be embarrassed or cringe? Still sounds a bit iffy to me! If you are a genuine single guy, why do you need to answer to anyone about your private life? "

Lol sorry Lou but just some things I don't like to share in my personal life and his missus has got bloody big mouth and I don't fancy everyone knowing my business,just my preference

Here goes...

Couldn't have said Iit better !

hertfordshire

Here goes...

Couldn't have said Iit better !

"

Lol you piss taker

Just being honest when I posted that,starting to wish. Never now...lol

They are killing me softly

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I've heard of teens worrying that parents can hear.

I've heard of marrieds worrying that partners find out .

I've heard of nuns worrying about candle cleaners having loose lips ...

but ...... a grown man scared in case his 'friends' know he fucks...... how novel.

Take them in under dead of night and make sure you gaffer their gobs before doing the dirties.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

P.S. You're not boring or desparate. You've got humour in your soul.

By *punkloverCouple  over a year ago

hatfield

I think it's impossible to say that as i'm sure there are "cum and go" meets with couples or women. There are a lot of people on here so relax and enjoy !!!

hertfordshire

"P.S. You're not boring or desparate. You've got humour in your soul. "

I like it,cheers

lol I see one joined thining they would fuck everyday from here.. its common single men don't get a shag for years here lol.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Oh dear, if thats the updated profile

Personally, I automatically delete cock profile pics - if thats all I wanted, I have a selection of perfectly good vibes that fit the bill

Loving the excuse for not having folk back tho. I get gossipy neighbours - I live in a very small village... but that doesn't stop me - you are allowed to have friends.

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

Think the excuse is a load of tosh, we all have neighbours, would you take someone back you had met at the pub? Here all sorts of excuses but this is a topper lol, thinks there might be a little lady hiding somewhere that is unaware of this profile.

» Add a new message to this topic