FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Kids, third degree, lies & excuses

Kids, third degree, lies & excuses

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We got three teens and keep having to lie or inventing stories when we go out and then were treated to the third degree with questions such as what friends, who are they, where they from, why haven’t we heard of them, how long you known them, where you know them from, what pub, where is it and why you dressed up for the pub etc etc. If we say just popping up the road for a drink it’s what pub, how long, when you back and if we roll in late its why so late, what was you doing, where was you and so on.

We’ve now told so many stories in the past even we get confused, so what excuses or lies do you use when you go out to play.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have one teenage daughter and suppose am quite lucky in that I told her about swinging right from the start so she knows exactly what I am doing. She is happy with it being just me and her in our life but loves the fact that she always has a happy mum

Honestly I would tell them that as their parents you don't have to explain where you are going other than out.

As a parent, step-parent you are not allowed to do a lot of things without your kids approval these days. I had to hide personal papers etc when I used to get visited by her kids, now the Mrs is used by her daughter (33years old) to sort out all her problems and unpaid/rewarded babysitter to which I have no say. The only problem in my marriage. Hubby

"Honestly I would tell them that as their parents you don't have to explain where you are going other than out. "

By *andS33Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"We got three teens and keep having to lie or inventing stories when we go out and then were treated to the third degree with questions such as what friends, who are they, where they from, why haven’t we heard of them, how long you known them, where you know them from, what pub, where is it and why you dressed up for the pub etc etc. If we say just popping up the road for a drink it’s what pub, how long, when you back and if we roll in late its why so late, what was you doing, where was you and so on.

We’ve now told so many stories in the past even we get confused, so what excuses or lies do you use when you go out to play.

"

Know what this is like, we have the same problems

By *n2cplCouple  over a year ago

swindon

School holidays = no fun time as can never escape lol

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"We got three teens and keep having to lie or inventing stories when we go out and then were treated to the third degree with questions such as what friends, who are they, where they from, why haven’t we heard of them, how long you known them, where you know them from, what pub, where is it and why you dressed up for the pub etc etc. If we say just popping up the road for a drink it’s what pub, how long, when you back and if we roll in late its why so late, what was you doing, where was you and so on.

"

Turn the tables, ask them at every opportunity about what they are doing, what they did, what they are going to do, with whom, when, where, for how long...... they will soon get bored lol!

Just tell them. Acute embarresment is a sure fire way to ensure no more questions. Nobody but their generation has sex as it was only discovered by their generation quite recently.

By *indys loverCouple  over a year ago

Stratford on avon

been there and got the t shirt

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

I don't think lying is necessary at all. If mine ever asked I would say it's my time and I don't want to share it with them as it is not their business.

I don't condone lies in my house and I won't lie myself as it sets a bad example

T x

My daughter I live with is over 30. I tell her where I'm going. If I had to make up excuses I'd say we were going into London alone and would be late back

Turn the tables, ask them at every opportunity about what they are doing, what they did, what they are going to do, with whom, when, where, for how long...... they will soon get bored lol! "

you do that with teenagers anyway and they probably lied at some point too

"I have one teenage daughter and suppose am quite lucky in that I told her about swinging right from the start so she knows exactly what I am doing. She is happy with it being just me and her in our life but loves the fact that she always has a happy mum "

A hot mum too.

By *andyblokeMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Turn the tables, ask them at every opportunity about what they are doing, what they did, what they are going to do, with whom, when, where, for how long...... they will soon get bored lol!

you do that with teenagers anyway and they probably lied at some point too "

just say... look if you are that interested why don't you come along and meet our friends and we will come with you and meet yours.... that will shut them up.

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

The cpls I've known over the years who've had teens kids asking detailed questions always culminating in them suspecting or working something out that spells out, they've sussed your secret or will at least with a few more years of maturity

LL XXX do you not worry incase your daughter is also involved in the swinging scene?

Not at all. She has just finished school and we are both extremely open about sex as well as anything else and if when she's older that's what she chooses then that's up to her. She has choices like everyone else. All my family know I swing and don't feel like it's something to be ashamed of

"I have one teenage daughter and suppose am quite lucky in that I told her about swinging right from the start so she knows exactly what I am doing. She is happy with it being just me and her in our life but loves the fact that she always has a happy mum

A hot mum too. "

Thank you

Every time I was going on a weekend meet I said to my kids . "I am going fishing " And every weekend they would say "What you doing this week dad.?

I would say fishing .

Then one day my lad rung me and said "What you doing this weekend ? I said fishing . He laughed and said "Lets hope you don't catch nowt "

That's a very open and honest thing to do! She must be a very similar age to myself then?

"

Ours are very similar. We never get a minute to ourselves and when we eventually do they want to know the ins and outs of everything, especially our Daughter.

I am sure that if she did a life regression session she would have been a Gestapo Agent in a former life.

you do that with teenagers anyway and they probably lied at some point too

just say... look if you are that interested why don't you come along and meet our friends and we will come with you and meet yours.... that will shut them up. "

By *randmrsminxyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

my advise would be tell them when there paying the bills and running the house you'll tell them , until then MYOB

"That's a very open and honest thing to do! She must be a very similar age to myself then?"

My daughter is now 16 and was 14 when I first started swinging

And a very attractive mum you are! She must be stunning like you! She's still a little too young then at the moment haha x

"And a very attractive mum you are! She must be stunning like you! She's still a little too young then at the moment haha x"

Thank you and yes she is. I've always been open with her and as such she is with me

That's okay! Haha secretly I'm annoyed she's not older haha

"

Start asking them prying questions till they get the message and avoid asking you for ear of getting them back.

» Add a new message to this topic