FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Premature cumming

Premature cumming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Premature cumming, I put cumming because I can't spell ejaculation.

Is it the ultimate compliment. Is it better to cum quickly or not at all.

Discuss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did you hear about that women that was attacked by a premature ejaculator?

He came out of nowhere

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I went to a fancy dress party as a pe. I went in nothing but my undies.

I said to the host, "I've come in my pants"

"I went to a fancy dress party as a pe. I went in nothing but my undies.

I said to the host, "I've come in my pants""

Don't give up your day job

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

Depends on the scenario - we were having a giggle and kate got talked into going into the round room at Chams for a Bukkake - she didn't know what one was and after I and another gent offered to show her, we were ever so slightly disappointed when only 2 others managed to "perform". Despite about 15 in the room.

In that scenario would have been a great benefit.

Play to your strengths I say!

D

I never panic if I prematurely cum after a good session of foreplay and beginning the sex session. What I do is take 5 mins to get catch my breath and get my strength back then I start again with a bit of foreplay and the rest is history.

By *unsurreycouple1Couple  over a year ago

Surrey

we love it when a guy comes quickly, it means we are doing something right!

Hate it at clubs when the guy wants to save himself for later or can`t come.

By *ranthamThroatMan  over a year ago

Grantham.

"Premature cumming, I put cumming because I can't spell ejaculation.

Is it the ultimate compliment. Is it better to cum quickly or not at all.

Discuss"

Waste of my effort as would not have any enjoyment & felt I was deprived of my pleasure...sorry!

Well to be honest its a mixed message. I mean if I get a guy so excoted he cums super fast that's a compliment right? But also a massive disappoitment as I take a lot of foreplay to get there and they tend to lose interest o nce the cork's popped

I try to delay cumming as much as possible but if you delay it too much it can bite you on the ass and I get to the point where i can't cum, but it works for me anyway stay hard for 7 hours please the heck out of lots of people but have to get sleep before i can releave myself.

Some men lose all interest after an ejaculation. They try to make sex last longer

"Some men lose all interest after an ejaculation. They try to make sex last longer "

Does that happen often with you??

"Some men lose all interest after an ejaculation. They try to make sex last longer "

I don't have that problem

"Some men lose all interest after an ejaculation. They try to make sex last longer

I don't have that problem "

Me neither I often lose interest during not after sex

"Some men lose all interest after an ejaculation. They try to make sex last longer

Does that happen often with you??"

No. I was seeing someone for a while who it happens to. It wasn't a problem for me. A couple of hours with a man is enough for me. I've spoken to a few though

I don't have that problem

Me neither I often lose interest during not after sex "

short attention span

No. I was seeing someone for a while who it happens to. It wasn't a problem for me. A couple of hours with a man is enough for me. I've spoken to a few though "

You should try brushing up your conversational skills,

No. I was seeing someone for a while who it happens to. It wasn't a problem for me. A couple of hours with a man is enough for me. I've spoken to a few though

You should try brushing up your conversational skills, "

I do ok

I do ok "

So you say

It certainly seems like some guys are only in it for themselves. I've never understood this. For me, my main focus has always been on enjoying the sexual energy of a gorgeous woman. Ideally I like us to orgasm together and, where that's not working for some reason I'll back off and play the longer game to see if I can bring her to orgasm first then follow afterwards

It certainly seems like some guys are only in it for themselves. I've never understood this. For me, my main focus has always been on enjoying the sexual energy of a gorgeous woman. Ideally I like us to orgasm together and, where that's not working for some reason I'll back off and play the longer game to see if I can bring her to orgasm first then follow afterwards "

A little misunderstanding. I meant their desire dies down. Lose their horniness as my friend put it. Not,I've come can you go please

I do ok

So you say "

I just said yes. That's part of a conversation

It certainly seems like some guys are only in it for themselves. I've never understood this. For me, my main focus has always been on enjoying the sexual energy of a gorgeous woman. Ideally I like us to orgasm together and, where that's not working for some reason I'll back off and play the longer game to see if I can bring her to orgasm first then follow afterwards

A little misunderstanding. I meant their desire dies down. Lose their horniness as my friend put it. Not,I've come can you go please "

lol I get ya... I've gotta say though that a few of the stories from my wife's mates are of men who roll over and have a fag the minute they've done their business...as if that's all that was required of them. I'm just amazed that's the way some guys see it...that's all I was saying

I do ok

So you say

I just said yes. That's part of a conversation "

Well done,

think i would prefer to have a man who cums too quick than one who takes a long time because that can get boring.

if i meet a man who cums quick when i meet him in the daytime then i will be wanting to have sex again a few hours later though.

All of the above is not premature ejaculation though. I thought that was someone cumming in their pants as soon as you touch them or even earlier?

» Add a new message to this topic