FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Worst thing a first meet has said..

Worst thing a first meet has said..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have loads of these but here's the most recent.

Me: What did you do last night?

Guy: Aw i fucked this munter of a burd! She was f*ckin huge!

Me: So then why did you do it?

Guy: She was the only thing up for a fuck.

Needless to say i excused myself for a ciggie then got in a cab and left. When i explained why i left he replied,

"I don't get it! I didn't fancy her it was just a score."

So what's the worst you've heard that's made you leave?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most of our meets are at clubs and some of the things said that have made us move on are .

We love the social side of swinging more than the playing .

We may be ready to play after a few more drinks .

My wife doesn't like cum near her .

Lol! Well at least i'm not alone!

"I have loads of these but here's the most recent.

Needless to say i excused myself for a ciggie then got in a cab and left. When i explained why i left he replied,

So what's the worst you've heard that's made you leave?"

pmsl brilliant

Oh i have worse!

Guy: Shit i didn't think this was this kind of place!

Me: What do you mean?

Guy: There's loads of black guys here.

Me: And?...

Guy: Can't stand them or women that sleep with them.

Me: Excuse me a moment. (I walk to the bar and ask the two guys he's referring to if they were racist. They replied no. I walk back to my ex-date.)

Sorry but i got a better offer. Bye!

Had one guy talking about anal he had with one girl and that she didn't clean herself properly. (lovely just what I want to talk about)

He also would stop talking about males being dominant and women loving it. He told me at least 5 times and various reasons and examples of it. He just won't shut up and then he had the nerve to tell me I was shy.

He also dressed like a tramp. old sweat pants and hoody

"Had one guy talking about anal he had with one girl and that she didn't clean herself properly. (lovely just what I want to talk about)

He also would stop talking about males being dominant and women loving it. He told me at least 5 times and various reasons and examples of it. He just won't shut up and then he had the nerve to tell me I was shy.

"

eughhhhhh lol disgusting thats killed my hardon todaay

I am just going outside for a ciggie

"Had one guy talking about anal he had with one girl and that she didn't clean herself properly. (lovely just what I want to talk about)

"

Euch! Yeah if a guy shows up like a tramp i tell him he can leave and come back properly attired or he can just leave. Strangely they've all come back, but most didn't seem any better dressed.

"Oh i have worse!

Me: Excuse me a moment. (I walk to the bar and ask the two guys he's referring to if they were racist. They replied no. I walk back to my ex-date.)

Sorry but i got a better offer. Bye!"

Are you making these up or do yiu have the worst selection process in fab

"Oh i have worse!

Are you making these up or do yiu have the worst selection process in fab"

Lol! No matter how careful we are there's just no getting to know someone until you get to know them. for every 10 idiots there's 1 good guy and i'm happy to meet that one. Anyway do you think a guy is going to write on his profile I AM SERIOUSLY RACIST! IF YOU LIKE BLACK PEOPLE DO NOT CONTACT ME!!

I've also had a guy turn up looking 10 years older and fatter then his pic.

I was lovely, flirty and chatty to him for 45 minutes over coffee.

He then asked if we could meet up again. I said no. He pretty much ran out the door.

God I such a bitch

"I've also had a guy turn up looking 10 years older and fatter then his pic.

He then asked if we could meet up again. I said no. He pretty much ran out the door.

God I such a bitch "

such is life lmao

[Removed by poster at 11/06/14 12:46:09]

"I've also had a guy turn up looking 10 years older and fatter then his pic.

God I such a bitch "

See this is why i always talk on webcam before i meet! I would be mad as hell if some old fat man showed up to a meet!

one man i had met a couple of times, turned up late saying how busy he was then said, oh your lucky i came actualy as 3 other women wanted to see me, i was thinking, not that lucky, better the devil you know and all that.

We had one where I was wearing a hfh wristbands and got asked why I was wearing it as they arnt hero's just murderers and that was the last we saw if him.

"We had one where I was wearing a hfh wristbands and got asked why I was wearing it as they arnt hero's just murderers and that was the last we saw if him."

I'd have knocked him out then left.

By *c-ukMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

"We had one where I was wearing a hfh wristbands and got asked why I was wearing it as they arnt hero's just murderers and that was the last we saw if him.

I'd have knocked him out then left. "

I hope he realises he only has the freedom to make such comments because these soldiers defend our civil liberties... Soldiers, black guys or just guys in general should be allowed to sleep with any partner or date of mine.. but then again I am a bit cuckie

"We had one where I was wearing a hfh wristbands and got asked why I was wearing it as they arnt hero's just murderers and that was the last we saw if him.

I hope he realises he only has the freedom to make such comments because these soldiers defend our civil liberties... Soldiers, black guys or just guys in general should be allowed to sleep with any partner or date of mine.. but then again I am a bit cuckie "

I have no tolerance for jumped up pricks who have problems with our men and women in uniform. you can disagree with wars or policies but don't dare try and blame our soldiers for those issues. I'd happily kick a prick who said that.

I hope he realises he only has the freedom to make such comments because these soldiers defend our civil liberties... Soldiers, black guys or just guys in general should be allowed to sleep with any partner or date of mine.. but then again I am a bit cuckie

I have no tolerance for jumped up pricks who have problems with our men and women in uniform. you can disagree with wars or policies but don't dare try and blame our soldiers for those issues. I'd happily kick a prick who said that. "

Thanks.

I served 25 years in the army and saw lots of action , so to the prick that said that I would put him in a uniform and ship him out to see it for real and not on the news then see what he as to say

"I served 25 years in the army and saw lots of action , so to the prick that said that I would put him in a uniform and ship him out to see it for real and not on the news then see what he as to say "

They would shit themselves to death just on the plane ride out. And you're welcome.

"I served 25 years in the army and saw lots of action , so to the prick that said that I would put him in a uniform and ship him out to see it for real and not on the news then see what he as to say

They would shit themselves to death just on the plane ride out. And you're welcome. "

I know they would as so do the professional soldiers do and I know it your arse is making shirt buttons everyday when on active service

"We had one where I was wearing a hfh wristbands and got asked why I was wearing it as they arnt hero's just murderers and that was the last we saw if him."

He would have left here in a bodybag!

He would have left here in a bodybag!"

He would have left here in a bodybag!"

Yay!

cruel cruel women he d have gone ha ppy tho

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Had the odd ones at clubs who say they need a few more drinks before they are ready to play.

One guy on a social meet had asked if he could shit in my mouth as it was a huge fetish! I made an excuse of nipping to the loo and escaped and drove off! Eeesh

"Had the odd ones at clubs who say they need a few more drinks before they are ready to play.

One guy on a social meet had asked if he could shit in my mouth as it was a huge fetish! I made an excuse of nipping to the loo and escaped and drove off! Eeesh "

Gee not sure why you would react that way

"Had the odd ones at clubs who say they need a few more drinks before they are ready to play.

One guy on a social meet had asked if he could shit in my mouth as it was a huge fetish! I made an excuse of nipping to the loo and escaped and drove off! Eeesh "

EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

We are wired differently!! Lol

You'll never find the answer on these forums as to why a man can be so callous.

Personally I find it amusing but I do have a warped humour.

I may have met said "Munter"?

Turned up 10 yrs older and 10 stone larger than her pics....was clear I wasn't interested.

She had the cheek to as 'what was wrong'

I looked her profile up on my phone and showed her her own profile pic..... Then I left.

Her profile had disappeared the next day...was I too harsh?

So what's the worst you've heard that's made you leave?

I may have met said "Munter"?

Turned up 10 yrs older and 10 stone larger than her pics....was clear I wasn't interested.

She had the cheek to as 'what was wrong'

I looked her profile up on my phone and showed her her own profile pic..... Then I left.

Her profile had disappeared the next day...was I too harsh?"

Nope! Liars and fakes ruin this site and should be chased off asap! At least you didn't fuck her!

Worse thing said was a guy who upon first face to face meeting said.... Wow your really pretty, what are you doing on fab? You could pull in real life!?!? Grrr!

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

"I served 25 years in the army and saw lots of action , so to the prick that said that I would put him in a uniform and ship him out to see it for real and not on the news then see what he as to say "

Bucks

"Worse thing said was a guy who upon first face to face meeting said.... Wow your really pretty, what are you doing on fab? You could pull in real life!?!? Grrr! "

Bucks

My funniest , wasnt said to me but I heard about it. About 5 years ago I was on another site. Got talking to a guy for weeks. Our birthdays were close so we decided to meet up he turned up with 2 big alsatiion dogs lol. We hit it off had a great evening, a bit later he

Said shall we go to your bedroom now ?.I hadMade up my mind as fit as he was it wasnt going to happen so I told him. We because great mates. He met a lovely woman from the site I became good friends with her. Was chatting to her on the phone after they split up. He had told her I fancied him and had asked for sex but he had turned me down lol. She believed me.

"My funniest , wasnt said to me but I heard about it. About 5 years ago I was on another site. Got talking to a guy for weeks. Our birthdays were close so we decided to meet up he turned up with 2 big alsatiion dogs lol. We hit it off had a great evening, a bit later he

Said shall we go to your bedroom now ?.I hadMade up my mind as fit as he was it wasnt going to happen so I told him. We because great mates. He met a lovely woman from the site I became good friends with her. Was chatting to her on the phone after they split up. He had told her I fancied him and had asked for sex but he had turned me down lol. She believed me.

"

What

"Oh i have worse!

Absolutely brilliant lass, that's made my day

Bucks

"Oh i have worse!

Absolutely brilliant lass, that's made my day "

This is a brilliant one well done x

"My funniest , wasnt said to me but I heard about it. About 5 years ago I was on another site. Got talking to a guy for weeks. Our birthdays were close so we decided to meet up he turned up with 2 big alsatiion dogs lol. We hit it off had a great evening, a bit later he

What "

I guess you had to be there

"

HUH?

we get loads men try play us off against one another its ridiculous Like we dont Speak or something lol

"Oh i have worse!

Absolutely brilliant lass, that's made my day This is a brilliant one well done x"

Bigotry, idiocy, racism and ignorance turn me off. Sometimes when a guy says something stupid i'll clap my hands hard once and say "You know what that noise was? The sound of my vagina slamming shut. Bye!"

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

There were the two men who sat in a busy cafe with me (on separate occasions) and sobbed their hearts out as they spoke about their recent splits from their OHs.

Both then dried their tears and asked if I wanted to get a hotel

And though it wasn't a first meet there was the guy I had met and played with a couple of times who didn't understand why I was pissed off after he read a new veri I got and sent me a message suggesting that I had let myself down by meeting someone so much beneath me! He seemed to think I should be pleased that he had decided to overlook it as long as I learnt from it

I have no tolerance for jumped up pricks who have problems with our men and women in uniform. you can disagree with wars or policies but don't dare try and blame our soldiers for those issues. I'd happily kick a prick who said that. "

Needless to say he wasn't around very long

"There were the two men who sat in a busy cafe with me (on separate occasions) and sobbed their hearts out as they spoke about their recent splits from their OHs.

And though it wasn't a first meet there was the guy I had met and played with a couple of times who didn't understand why I was pissed off after he read a new veri I got and sent me a message suggesting that I had let myself down by meeting someone so much beneath me! He seemed to think I should be pleased that he had decided to overlook it as long as I learnt from it "

Oh they were trying the old sympathy card, it makes you want punch people

like that lol

Sheffield

"There were the two men who sat in a busy cafe with me (on separate occasions) and sobbed their hearts out as they spoke about their recent splits from their OHs.

And though it wasn't a first meet there was the guy I had met and played with a couple of times who didn't understand why I was pissed off after he read a new veri I got and sent me a message suggesting that I had let myself down by meeting someone so much beneath me! He seemed to think I should be pleased that he had decided to overlook it as long as I learnt from it

Oh they were trying the old sympathy card, it makes you want punch people

like that lol"

It wasn't just a few tears, it was proper sobbing/incapable of speech!

"Oh i have worse!

Lol! No matter how careful we are there's just no getting to know someone until you get to know them. for every 10 idiots there's 1 good guy and i'm happy to meet that one. Anyway do you think a guy is going to write on his profile I AM SERIOUSLY RACIST! IF YOU LIKE BLACK PEOPLE DO NOT CONTACT ME!! "

Why not people write it about bi guys?

Have you though about adding something that's actually about you to your profile rather than a list of don'ts. Might help the people who are looking for much than just a warm hole to contact you. As atm from your profile that's all you seem to be

And though it wasn't a first meet there was the guy I had met and played with a couple of times who didn't understand why I was pissed off after he read a new veri I got and sent me a message suggesting that I had let myself down by meeting someone so much beneath me! He seemed to think I should be pleased that he had decided to overlook it as long as I learnt from it "

Douchebaggery.

"Oh i have worse!

Lol! No matter how careful we are there's just no getting to know someone until you get to know them. for every 10 idiots there's 1 good guy and i'm happy to meet that one. Anyway do you think a guy is going to write on his profile I AM SERIOUSLY RACIST! IF YOU LIKE BLACK PEOPLE DO NOT CONTACT ME!!

Have you though about adding something that's actually about you to your profile rather than a list of don'ts. Might help the people who are looking for much than just a warm hole to contact you. As atm from your profile that's all you seem to be"

No i won't be changing my profile at all and thanks for your opinion.

"Oh i have worse!

Have you though about adding something that's actually about you to your profile rather than a list of don'ts. Might help the people who are looking for much than just a warm hole to contact you. As atm from your profile that's all you seem to be

No i won't be changing my profile at all and thanks for your opinion. "

I agree, I can see why you keep having problems with the people you meet

"Oh i have worse!

I agree, I can see why you keep having problems with the people you meet "

Lol! Sure thing folks! I'm sure you're both charming people.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Met a girl I had been chatting to, not sure what I must have said to her but (one of) the first things she said to me was "Right - impress me".

You won't believe the random things that went through my head.

"Met a girl I had been chatting to, not sure what I must have said to her but (one of) the first things she said to me was "Right - impress me".

You won't believe the random things that went through my head."

Lol! Maybe sing her a musical?

"Oh i have worse!

I agree, I can see why you keep having problems with the people you meet

Lol! Sure thing folks! I'm sure you're both charming people. "

I am, thanks

Sheffield

"Met a girl I had been chatting to, not sure what I must have said to her but (one of) the first things she said to me was "Right - impress me".

You won't believe the random things that went through my head."

That's right up there with "show me something new"!

Apart from having no idea what will be new, why the hell should I have to jump through hoops for a one off sex meet!

Apart from having no idea what will be new, why the hell should I have to jump through hoops for a one off sex meet!"

Yeah i got that line once too and my immediate reaction was to stand up and walk away. Apparently he'd never seen that before.

Apart from having no idea what will be new, why the hell should I have to jump through hoops for a one off sex meet!

Yeah i got that line once too and my immediate reaction was to stand up and walk away. Apparently he'd never seen that before. "

Another meet you have walked out on, how many is that now??

Yeah i got that line once too and my immediate reaction was to stand up and walk away. Apparently he'd never seen that before.

Another meet you have walked out on, how many is that now??"

"

I can see a pattern developing,

Mr genuine, why do you have to be such a bitter bunny? Come and play in the hay! If you don't like my profile there's no need to view it and if you don't like my posts then you don't have to read them. The sun is shining, we're all having a nice chat, be happy and smile!

"

She must have bigger balls than me (or inflated sense of ego) for a girl/lady to go on a meet demanding to me "impressed": I thought we were meeting for mutual fun?

She must have bigger balls than me (or inflated sense of ego) for a girl/lady to go on a meet demanding to me "impressed": I thought we were meeting for mutual fun?"

It is ridiculous when someone demands to be impressed. I'm glad to see the other stories from meets though. I reckon if you can't laugh at past madness then what's the point? I'm quite sure all those men/women that said/did the ridiculous thing ended up with plenty of meets though! There's someone for everyone so they say.

"Mr genuine, why do you have to be such a bitter bunny? Come and play in the hay! If you don't like my profile there's no need to view it and if you don't like my posts then you don't have to read them. The sun is shining, we're all having a nice chat, be happy and smile! "

Yeah sorry, I forgot it was all bullshit, I made the mistake of taking your posts seriously

[Removed by poster at 11/06/14 17:41:15]

"[Removed by poster at 11/06/14 17:41:15]"

What???

"Mr genuine, why do you have to be such a bitter bunny? Come and play in the hay! If you don't like my profile there's no need to view it and if you don't like my posts then you don't have to read them. The sun is shining, we're all having a nice chat, be happy and smile!

Yeah sorry, I forgot it was all bullshit, I made the mistake of taking your posts seriously "

Would you look at my profile and critique it please Mr Genuine

"Mr genuine, why do you have to be such a bitter bunny? Come and play in the hay! If you don't like my profile there's no need to view it and if you don't like my posts then you don't have to read them. The sun is shining, we're all having a nice chat, be happy and smile!

Yeah sorry, I forgot it was all bullshit, I made the mistake of taking your posts seriously

Would you look at my profile and critique it please Mr Genuine "

No sorry, blocked you months ago

No sorry, blocked you months ago "

Oh dear. How am I going to know if it's a bad profile??

"[Removed by poster at 11/06/14 17:41:15]

What???"

see below

Oh dear. How am I going to know if it's a bad profile?? "

Read it

I remember a man saying "Can I watch tv while you give me a blow job please,I was never allowed to do that"

Oh dear. How am I going to know if it's a bad profile?? "

Lol! Let's just assume that nothing we do would ever be good enough, take a deep breath and move on. Wow, that was easy! Today is such a nice day! And i've met a lot of lovely people on the forums too. Life is good people!

"[Removed by poster at 11/06/14 17:41:15]

What???

see below "

I'm lost :O

"I remember a man saying "Can I watch tv while you give me a blow job please,I was never allowed to do that" "

That makes sense

Oh dear. How am I going to know if it's a bad profile??

Lol! Let's just assume that nothing we do would ever be good enough, take a deep breath and move on. Wow, that was easy! Today is such a nice day! And i've met a lot of lovely people on the forums too. Life is good people! "

Marvellous,as we are now mates, all these meets that you walked out on, did they happen

"I remember a man saying "Can I watch tv while you give me a blow job please,I was never allowed to do that" "

Oh dear. My friend had a guy watch tv while she went own on him and he jumped up at some goal scored or something. T'was not a fun evening for them!

"I remember a man saying "Can I watch tv while you give me a blow job please,I was never allowed to do that"

That makes sense "

It was his pitiful face that made me relent. I think he watched Come Dine With Me

"I remember a man saying "Can I watch tv while you give me a blow job please,I was never allowed to do that"

Oh dear. My friend had a guy watch tv while she went own on him and he jumped up at some goal scored or something. T'was not a fun evening for them!"

I would have not been happy losing teeth. He was a big man

Oh dear. My friend had a guy watch tv while she went own on him and he jumped up at some goal scored or something. T'was not a fun evening for them!"

Right, I have a mate who won the lottery, he bought a plane, whilst he was flying it he got a female friend of his to suck his dick, but she wasn't any good, so he threw her out at 20,000 feet, has that happened to you ??

That makes sense

It was his pitiful face that made me relent. I think he watched Come Dine With Me "

He's easily pleased! Come Dine With Me can be highly entertaining though

I have a fb we went to a social together with her husbund (90% bi) and we were play just me and the lady in one of the bedrooms the 2 girls came in and sat on the bed touch me fb whispers in my ear if I recipricate me is leaving turns out she is very jelous and doesn't want me to touch, talk or look at another woman I lost my boner straight away.

Was a Greedy girls night at a club

Guy came over asked to play, I said ok sure. Started sucking his cock next minute he started talking to some guy about football ...... I was like ERM.... No sorry this isn't happening and stopped.

What a TIT. yes it was a guy off here lol safe to say he's Blocked.

"Was a Greedy girls night at a club

Guy came over asked to play, I said ok sure. Started sucking his cock next minute he started talking to some guy about football ...... I was like ERM.... No sorry this isn't happening and stopped.

What a TIT. yes it was a guy off here lol safe to say he's Blocked."

Which team was he talking about?

"I have a fb we went to a social together with her husbund (90% bi) and we were play just me and the lady in one of the bedrooms the 2 girls came in and sat on the bed touch me fb whispers in my ear if I recipricate me is leaving turns out she is very jelous and doesn't want me to touch, talk or look at another woman I lost my boner straight away."

I wonder if that happens a lot? If couples/fb go to a club and then realise they have an issue. It probably does and i can understand the loss of boner!

"I have a fb we went to a social together with her husbund (90% bi) and we were play just me and the lady in one of the bedrooms the 2 girls came in and sat on the bed touch me fb whispers in my ear if I recipricate me is leaving turns out she is very jelous and doesn't want me to touch, talk or look at another woman I lost my boner straight away."

90 % bi???

What a TIT. yes it was a guy off here lol safe to say he's Blocked."

Some people have no manners. Blocking is the way forward!

lol

Oh dear. My friend had a guy watch tv while she went own on him and he jumped up at some goal scored or something. T'was not a fun evening for them!

Right, I have a mate who won the lottery, he bought a plane, whilst he was flying it he got a female friend of his to suck his dick, but she wasn't any good, so he threw her out at 20,000 feet, has that happened to you ??"

no

Some people have no manners. Blocking is the way forward!"

Some people block because you make them feel inadequate

Some people block because you make them feel inadequate "

I have noticed that in the past.

"I have a fb we went to a social together with her husbund (90% bi) and we were play just me and the lady in one of the bedrooms the 2 girls came in and sat on the bed touch me fb whispers in my ear if I recipricate me is leaving turns out she is very jelous and doesn't want me to touch, talk or look at another woman I lost my boner straight away.

90 % bi??? "

He can't get hard for women proberbly full gay but they are still married and have been for 15 years.

"I served 25 years in the army and saw lots of action , so to the prick that said that I would put him in a uniform and ship him out to see it for real and not on the news then see what he as to say

They would shit themselves to death just on the plane ride out. And you're welcome. "

Haahaaahaaa!

Sirs,

Ma'ams , ladies and gents. We will begin our descent to Kandahar very shortly. Please put on your body armours and helmets!

Some people block because you make them feel inadequate "

Yeah that can happen, I tend to block because people repulse me

"I have a fb we went to a social together with her husbund (90% bi) and we were play just me and the lady in one of the bedrooms the 2 girls came in and sat on the bed touch me fb whispers in my ear if I recipricate me is leaving turns out she is very jelous and doesn't want me to touch, talk or look at another woman I lost my boner straight away.

90 % bi???

He can't get hard for women proberbly full gay but they are still married and have been for 15 years."

Well it takes all sorts! If it's been 15 years they're probably doing something right!

By *irtuallywillMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

"Oh i have worse!

That's the way to treat racists!

They would shit themselves to death just on the plane ride out. And you're welcome.

Haahaaahaaa!

Sirs,

Ma'ams , ladies and gents. We will begin our descent to Kandahar very shortly. Please put on your body armours and helmets! "

Just seeing that written down makes me queezy! They do a helluva job.

"Oh i have worse!

That's the way to treat racists!"

I thought so! There's no way i could see someone with those opinions.

"Oh i have worse!

That's the way to treat racists!"

I agree, shame it never happened

Never had a clanger opening line from a meet we arranged but have over heard some pretty off putting things at clubs

"Never had a clanger opening line from a meet we arranged but have over heard some pretty off putting things at clubs "

I've been to one club once. It was nice enough just not my thing. But i did hear some stuff that made me cringe. Again though it takes all kinds and the people being spoken to didn't seem to mind.

I was meeting a guy twice a week for 2 months off here but obviously chatting to others I went away came back and he asked if I'd met anyone else I said yes 1 guy

Oh he went off how id cheated on him

Ermm not sure how we wasn't fbs or anything just lived close so it worked well

Which team was he talking about?"

Wasn't even a great team

Newcastle united ffs

"I was meeting a guy twice a week for 2 months off here but obviously chatting to others I went away came back and he asked if I'd met anyone else I said yes 1 guy

Ermm not sure how we wasn't fbs or anything just lived close so it worked well "

Some people just be crazy! I met a guy from here that i saw regularly and it all seemed to be going fine. then another guy verified me and he said it hurt his feelings. I couldn't apologise as we weren;t exclusive but it didn't make me feel good. We saw each other a couple of times after that but it fizzled out quite quick. Sometimes we develop feelings we didn't realise were there til they're poked a bit.

"I was meeting a guy twice a week for 2 months off here but obviously chatting to others I went away came back and he asked if I'd met anyone else I said yes 1 guy

Ermm not sure how we wasn't fbs or anything just lived close so it worked well "

Same as my post if I wanted a relationship I wouldn't be meeting people on fabs

Same as my post if I wanted a relationship I wouldn't be meeting people on fabs"

I wonder how many long term strong couples met on Fab? There must be some.

Oh ffs - he needs to get a grip or leave the scene. None ever promised him an exclusive relationship.. for all you know he was shagging other people when not meeting you. I hate dumb twits like that.

Yeah that can happen, I tend to block because people repulse me "

I'm sure they felt the same about you

I wonder how many long term strong couples met on Fab? There must be some. "

My partner and I have been together 4+ years (we met as singles, still play as singles), considering my longest vanilla relationship was 6 years it puts things into perspective for me.

My partner and I have been together 4+ years (we met as singles, still play as singles), considering my longest vanilla relationship was 6 years it puts things into perspective for me. "

That's brilliant! See people say that sites like this are just for shaggin but people are people and they get involved! That makes me happy

My partner and I have been together 4+ years (we met as singles, still play as singles), considering my longest vanilla relationship was 6 years it puts things into perspective for me. "

I know a few couples who met on here and are going strong or even married so it happens but I didn't want a relationship with him

I don't care if someone I'm meeting gets new veris I even ask how meets go

My partner and I have been together 4+ years (we met as singles, still play as singles), considering my longest vanilla relationship was 6 years it puts things into perspective for me.

I know a few couples who met on here and are going strong or even married so it happens but I didn't want a relationship with him

I don't care if someone I'm meeting gets new veris I even ask how meets go "

Oh i wasn't suggesting your post wasn't a valid one! You're absolutely right, people shouldn't be ranting about your supposed faithfulness to them on here! I just think it's nice when two people meet on a site. Relationships are a problem for me, i get bored in them very quickly so i don't get too involved with people now but it's good to know people can find love on here.

"Oh i have worse!

I agree, shame it never happened "

how can you be so sure? I had a man say the same thing to me. Have I had sex with a black man,I don't have sex with women who do

"Oh i have worse!

how can you be so sure? I had a man say the same thing to me. Have I had sex with a black man,I don't have sex with women who do"

Banana, he's just a wee troll who's looking for people to bite. Wether he wants to believe me or not makes not a bit of difference to me. Apparently guys who won't sleep with girls who fuck black guys is fairly common! I have a few female friends on here who've had it happen and it doesn't appear to be the same guys. Weirdness abounds!

The differences though being we were not looking for a relationship (denied it for the first year as just shagging.. which was what we both wanted), don't see why we should change anything we do (ie, meeting with or as singles.. we only add coupels when we're approached or a guy+girl that want to meet us together, and we don't want a couples profile.

So many times we've seen people start of as singles, then couple up and change how they play (only meeting couples and no more singles) and so far as making up "rules" for themselves... only for it to breakdown when one person or the other breaks those rules.. things that would have been perfectly fine when they were singles (Example: "you kissed that girl,.. we don't kiss anymore remember!" lol

"The differences though being we were not looking for a relationship (denied it for the first year as just shagging.. which was what we both wanted), don't see why we should change anything we do (ie, meeting with or as singles.. we only add coupels when we're approached or a guy+girl that want to meet us together, and we don't want a couples profile.

So many times we've seen people start of as singles, then couple up and change how they play (only meeting couples and no more singles) and so far as making up "rules" for themselves... only for it to breakdown when one person or the other breaks those rules.. things that would have been perfectly fine when they were singles (Example: "you kissed that girl,.. we don't kiss anymore remember!" lol"

But it's a relationship that works for you both and makes you happy! That's a success in my book.

[Removed by poster at 11/06/14 18:39:04]

"Oh i have worse!

I agree, shame it never happened "

You are making yourself look so foolish and argumentative throughout the forums. Lighten up, be nice and try relaxing a bit

"Oh i have worse!

how can you be so sure? I had a man say the same thing to me. Have I had sex with a black man,I don't have sex with women who do

Banana, he's just a wee troll who's looking for people to bite. Wether he wants to believe me or not makes not a bit of difference to me. Apparently guys who won't sleep with girls who fuck black guys is fairly common! I have a few female friends on here who've had it happen and it doesn't appear to be the same guys. Weirdness abounds!"

I know a one or two guys/couples like this also.

Which team was he talking about? Wasn't even a great team

Newcastle united ffs "

Up the rams here comes rammie....

I don't care if someone I'm meeting gets new veris I even ask how meets go

Oh i wasn't suggesting your post wasn't a valid one! You're absolutely right, people shouldn't be ranting about your supposed faithfulness to them on here! I just think it's nice when two people meet on a site. Relationships are a problem for me, i get bored in them very quickly so i don't get too involved with people now but it's good to know people can find love on here. "

Lol no I know I was just saying

But yea I know the feeling

Normal relationships don't happen for me I'm too honest and have to tell them

I'm a swinger then they just want sex lol

Or they bore me how long do you leave it before you pop on ur thigh highs and wetlook dress ha ha

"Lol no I know I was just saying

Or they bore me how long do you leave it before you pop on ur thigh highs and wetlook dress ha ha "

Lol, which is why I just can't consider vanilla relationships - there's a difference between opening up about sexual history with someone you want to be serious with, and having to give intimate detail of every sexual encounter in the hope to prove you're hiding nothing and thereby allay any insecurity they may have, or come to have.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I'm sure they felt the same about you "

Or they bore me how long do you leave it before you pop on ur thigh highs and wetlook dress ha ha

Lol, which is why I just can't consider vanilla relationships - there's a difference between opening up about sexual history with someone you want to be serious with, and having to give intimate detail of every sexual encounter in the hope to prove you're hiding nothing and thereby allay any insecurity they may have, or come to have. "

Never say never i suppose but i just can't imagine having a partner in my life right now. Maybe things will change when i get (even) older but in the meantime th single life suits me fine!

Lol, which is why I just can't consider vanilla relationships - there's a difference between opening up about sexual history with someone you want to be serious with, and having to give intimate detail of every sexual encounter in the hope to prove you're hiding nothing and thereby allay any insecurity they may have, or come to have.

Never say never i suppose but i just can't imagine having a partner in my life right now. Maybe things will change when i get (even) older but in the meantime th single life suits me fine! "

Lol here here

I'm happy being single doing as I like

When I want n lots of fun when I want it

Never say never i suppose but i just can't imagine having a partner in my life right now. Maybe things will change when i get (even) older but in the meantime th single life suits me fine!

Lol here here

I'm happy being single doing as I like

When I want n lots of fun when I want it "

Thanks for all the replies folks!

Swansea? Is that south Wales? May I pay u a visit please?

Had a guy, after a first meet, ask me if I ever fucked a Nigga. (his words) Went into one when I said only a mixed race guy, apparently he can't fuck women who fuck 'niggas'

Was a bit bloody late at that point.

"Had a guy, after a first meet, ask me if I ever fucked a Nigga. (his words) Went into one when I said only a mixed race guy, apparently he can't fuck women who fuck 'niggas'

Was a bit bloody late at that point. "

It seems to be quite common! We were as amazed as you were.

"Had a guy, after a first meet, ask me if I ever fucked a Nigga. (his words) Went into one when I said only a mixed race guy, apparently he can't fuck women who fuck 'niggas'

It seems to be quite common! We were as amazed as you were."

I must be thick as didn't think people were still racist like that, I now know different.

It seems to be quite common! We were as amazed as you were.

I must be thick as didn't think people were still racist like that, I now know different."

I honestly couldn't believe it myself. that's why i immediately stood up. Ny wrist twitched coz i wanted to throw a drink but i changed my mind and did what i did. I just wanted him to realise that his behaviour wasn't acceptable. It makes me wonder, who sleeps with these guys? Other racists? Lol!

By *ivilizedkinkCouple  over a year ago

harrow

Well said .

I'm sure they felt the same about you "

Hopefully,

Come in son.... your dads tied up ready in the cellar.

I was in a club somewhere between Salisbury and soho. I was scanning the rooms/doors/windows in hope of catching some action when a door swung open 4 black guys and a busty blonde who was looking flustered and very satisfied indeed. Then I heard somebody mutter, ' oh I didn't know it was such and such in there. I thought she didn't like black guys.' The reply from his mate was ' I won't go near her; dirty slag'

I couldn't believe my ears. These were guys who earlier on had been practicing their pathetic Jamaican accent on me. I was lost for words.

Racism does exist, sadly. It will not disappear unfortunately.

Let's get on with it and get shagging.

By *ick84Woman  over a year ago

brighton

"Oh i have worse!

Banana, he's just a wee troll who's looking for people to bite. Wether he wants to believe me or not makes not a bit of difference to me. Apparently guys who won't sleep with girls who fuck black guys is fairly common! I have a few female friends on here who've had it happen and it doesn't appear to be the same guys. Weirdness abounds!"

I know plenty of men in real none fab world that will not sleep with a girl that has been with black guys!

So I am sure there are plenty on here, really Pisses me off

By *ick84Woman  over a year ago

brighton

"Oh i have worse!

I know plenty of men in real none fab world that will not sleep with a girl that has been with black guys!

So I am sure there are plenty on here, really Pisses me off

One guy on a social meet had asked if he could shit in my mouth as it was a huge fetish! I made an excuse of nipping to the loo and escaped and drove off! Eeesh

EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!"

Think I just bomited (that's a sicky burp)

[Removed by poster at 13/06/14 00:40:55]

A very good topic and one that made me smile (as well as shake my head) at some of the buffoonery offered (anecdotally, not by the posters in the thread, lol)

I'll admit, saying something daft is par for the course with me, but so far, nothing I've said is so silly that it's put the buffers on a meet. There's still time, though. Lol

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Some men are jealous of black guys as they think shit his cock will be bigger than mine these men as the silly ones.

Then u get the racist men with there stupid comments and unwanted views. They think they are supreme for some reason, these men are not silly, they are stupid ignorant twats.

By *agnumBeltranMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Oh i have worse!

Me: Excuse me a moment. (I walk to the bar and ask the two guys he's

referring to if they were racist. They replied no. I walk back to my ex-date.)

Brilliant!!! No place for racism! I actually have a big thing for black ladies.

So, knowing racism is still a big problem, do black guys worry about approaching white women in the vanilla world? Or dating a white woman?

When I've been with black meets in public, I have noticed people of all ages and races looking.

Back in early days of meeting I naively met someone from a photo because I believed he was who he said he was...

he really wasn't!

By *nigmatic1Woman  over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

I met a guy who clearly a lot older than his pics. When I asked why he sent me old pics he answered 'you wouldn't have met me if I'd sent you recent ones' !!!???

Being a polite person I stayed for a coffee but things got worse! He then said 'do you fancy me' and I was honest and replied no. He then said ...wait for it...'do you know anyone that would' !!! FFS! I almost pointed him towards the nearest nursing home but I left instead haha!

Sheffield

"I met a guy who clearly a lot older than his pics. When I asked why he sent me old pics he answered 'you wouldn't have met me if I'd sent you recent ones' !!!???

Being a polite person I stayed for a coffee but things got worse! He then said 'do you fancy me' and I was honest and replied no. He then said ...wait for it...'do you know anyone that would' !!! FFS! I almost pointed him towards the nearest nursing home but I left instead haha! "

I find it really annoying when they ask if I know anyone who would like them - after all I spend all my time trawling the site looking for women who are interested in men I don't fancy...

By *nigmatic1Woman  over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

"I met a guy who clearly a lot older than his pics. When I asked why he sent me old pics he answered 'you wouldn't have met me if I'd sent you recent ones' !!!???

Being a polite person I stayed for a coffee but things got worse! He then said 'do you fancy me' and I was honest and replied no. He then said ...wait for it...'do you know anyone that would' !!! FFS! I almost pointed him towards the nearest nursing home but I left instead haha!

I find it really annoying when they ask if I know anyone who would like them - after all I spend all my time trawling the site looking for women who are interested in men I don't fancy... "

We could set up a business doing it for them...NOT lol

I find it really annoying when they ask if I know anyone who would like them - after all I spend all my time trawling the site looking for women who are interested in men I don't fancy...

We could set up a business doing it for them...NOT lol "

I find it just as baffling when I get emails form women asking me if I can set them up with guys I know: if am being expected to be a pimp of any form, I might as well charge for the services.

We could set up a business doing it for them...NOT lol

I find it just as baffling when I get emails form women asking me if I can set them up with guys I know: if am being expected to be a pimp of any form, I might as well charge for the services."

LOL!!

Have you got any other friends you can bring? Hmmm.

» Add a new message to this topic