FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > no more panic

no more panic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just had the coil fitted so no more morning after pill for me hows others find it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you asking others to come and find your coil??

Lol if u like x

I only play safe, so no worries for me anyway.

By *leasures4Couple  over a year ago

East midlands

I've had the mirena coil for the last 10 years. Although my fella has had a vasectomy I will carry on with the mirena for as long as my doctor says its OK to. Its great!

"I've had the mirena coil for the last 10 years. Although my fella has had a vasectomy I will carry on with the mirena for as long as my doctor says its OK to. Its great! "
me too x

"Just had the coil fitted so no more morning after pill for me hows others find it "

Do you use the morning after pill has a form if contraceptive? It's not recommended x

"Just had the coil fitted so no more morning after pill for me hows others find it

Do you use the morning after pill has a form if contraceptive? It's not recommended x"

yes why x

"Just had the coil fitted so no more morning after pill for me hows others find it

Do you use the morning after pill has a form if contraceptive? It's not recommended x yes why x"

I understand that it shouldn't be used as a regular form of contraceptive.

Do you use the morning after pill has a form if contraceptive? It's not recommended x yes why x"

Why not use the most simplest of forms of contraception, condoms? There's no excuse not to use them

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"Just had the coil fitted so no more morning after pill for me hows others find it "

NO MORE PANIC??

lmao You know condoms would help resolve your obvious worry here?

I could be wrong. But I dont think the coil protects against HIV, though I could be wrong.

Failing that you could try dancing around with shoelace in your hair. I have heard that has good results.

NO MORE PANIC??

I could be wrong. But I dont think the coil protects against HIV, though I could be wrong.

Failing that you could try dancing around with shoelace in your hair. I have heard that has good results. "

somehow just new this would end up with a safe see lecture. It's their choice to play however and with whoever they wish to play.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

NO MORE PANIC??

Failing that you could try dancing around with shoelace in your hair. I have heard that has good results. somehow just new this would end up with a safe see lecture. It's their choice to play however and with whoever they wish to play."

ummmm,

I am not the one panicking at the thought of pregnancy after each meet though.

(and I am neither panicking about my cock rotting off either)

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Do you use the morning after pill has a form if contraceptive? It's not recommended x yes why x

Why not use the most simplest of forms of contraception, condoms? There's no excuse not to use them"

Condoms can burst so in my opinion, the simplest and safest as far as contraception/not getting pregnant is concern is the daily pill, injection or implant.

NO MORE PANIC??

Failing that you could try dancing around with shoelace in your hair. I have heard that has good results. somehow just new this would end up with a safe see lecture. It's their choice to play however and with whoever they wish to play."

She's only protecting herself from pregnancy. Not STD's

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I don't know in the UK but in France it is advised to check the positioning of the coil every so often as it is possible for it to move out of its original position.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Just had mine replaced today, which was the least fun I have ever had. They took a biopsy of my womb too as I've been bleeding quite heavily, so that was a painful icing on the uncomfortable fairy cake.

By the way, for those saying condoms are the only way to prevent pregnancy, uh-uh! They spilt, burst, come off, and are sometimes a right pain in the arse. I still use condoms when having sex, and get tested every 3 months, without fail. However I am 47 and not gone through the menopause, and the coil is THE best way for someone my age group to avoid a sprog. Well done OP (but use condoms when you're shagging strangers .

Has it occurred to anyone that the OP may indulge in bareback with her partner and use condoms for meets? Agreed using the morning after pill is not a recommended form of contraception....the coil is much better

No problems with mine other than missing strings. A scan confirmed its still there though....just wondering how they will remove it when the time comes....

NO MORE PANIC??

Failing that you could try dancing around with shoelace in your hair. I have heard that has good results. somehow just new this would end up with a safe see lecture. It's their choice to play however and with whoever they wish to play.

ummmm,

I am not the one panicking at the thought of pregnancy after each meet though.

(and I am neither panicking about my cock rotting off either)"

theres always one

"Are you asking others to come and find your coil?? "

Are you going to need some assistance or have you got this fella? lol

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

PS advice for the OP. You still have to use condoms until you go for your 4 week check up. Or so they told me today.

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

"Has it occurred to anyone that the OP may indulge in bareback with her partner and use condoms for meets? Agreed using the morning after pill is not a recommended form of contraception....the coil is much better

No problems with mine other than missing strings. A scan confirmed its still there though....just wondering how they will remove it when the time comes...."

I was about to say. I thought I might've missed the bit about relying solely on the coil with all and sundry...

I'll be looking into this after our little one is born (as the contraceptive pill clearly didn't work for us) but that will purely be for mine and Vince's benefit. - Contact with anyone else will still be rubbered up.

- Amy. x

Do you use the morning after pill has a form if contraceptive? It's not recommended x yes why x.

Why not use the most simplest of forms of contraception, condoms? There's no excuse not to use them"

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

The coil can also fail can't it??

But hey nothing is 100% so great you have found something that works for you.

The Mrs is using the implant and that has worked pretty well for us.

But we do use condoms when swinging.

» Add a new message to this topic