FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Caught naked...

Caught naked...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I promise you that the following is true and happened to me today and is not based on the plot of a "Carry On" film!

This morning I checked in early to my hotel and asked if any rooms were ready? I was shown to my room and swiftly opened the door only to find a stark naked lady scrambling around in her suitcase. She hurriedly covered her ample boobs and cute bush whilst I apologised and closed the door!

Turns out the lady had changed rooms just before a shift change on reception so there was a misunderstanding.

It's left me feeling quite horny all day so wondered if others have stories of being "caught" or catching someone unexpectedly naked that they would like to share?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What are the chances of that happening and for her to have big boobs and a cute bush..good job she was facing you whilst rummaging in her case so you could get an eye full

Had a recent meet in a hotel with a guy. We were both on the bed when housekeeping walked in and then made a hasty retreat, but I don't think they saw anything, except our gasps.

P

Honestly, she was about five yards away from me leaning down into her case that was on the bed and then she stood up when the door went.

I know it sounds ridiculous but it's true and trust me I was a surprised as anyone (except her).

Happy to be shot down but I'm just telling what I saw, which was a very pleasant surprise!

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

When I was a teenager, myself and a friend used to attend a local boxing club. We would always be the first there and would go and mess about in the ring pretending to be rocky.. anyway, the light switches were in the changing room area and one day I'd gone to turn the lights on and found the very attractive wife of the club owner just coming out of the sauna stark bollock naked. I said sorry and ran away. After that we weren't allowed in early again.

Me and a friend were laying naked on a bed,having had an early check in. Without a knock or hello a cleaner walked in. Luckily the bad was around a corner and she spotted our clothes on the chair. Instead of just apologising and leaving she started questioning us about what time we were leaving the room. I was very tempted to walk around the corner naked and have a little chat with her

I lived in a shared house once and ran a bath no one was in so I walked naked down to the kitchen obviously I got caught out!

The hotel reckon it happens all the time that cleaners walk in on people changing and occasionally "at it" but rarely customer walking in on customer. To be fair they were mortified by their mistake.

Can't say I felt the same way!

Should say I hope the lady wasn't too embarrassed! She didn't seem to be once she had covered up.

It happened at the resort I work at. Some dumb guest Room 222 went into the wrong room. The cleaning lady left the door open room 221 so he went in.

Then about 30 min later a lady in her late 50 went to room went to her room 221 and saw a man in bed masturbating. What a long day that was trying to calm her a room away from him !

Something v sexy about unexpected nudity!

Good thing is the lady has checked out so I won't bump into her at breakfast and not know where to look!

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

" a stark naked lady scrambling around in her suitcase."

Was she 2' tall or was it a MASSIVE suitcase?

As a child, I walked in on my grandma stark naked, after she had stayed over after babysitting for me The image still haunts me!

By *hloe93Woman  over a year ago

cumbernauld

On holiday in Zante last year the cleaner used to just walk in and clean no matter what we were wearing or who was there lol

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

We would love it if someone accidentally caught us naked.

By *hocmanxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

When I lived on campus, girls would sometimes catch a glimpse of us guys going to the shower wearing nothing but towels. I later found out that the girls loved talking about it when they got together

But has anyone joined in after being caught naked.

» Add a new message to this topic