FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Doing your research

Doing your research

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't know if everybody is like me! but due to the verifications on peoples profiles, i do tend to look at them as feedback before a possible meet, I don't think anyone on this site has a bad veri to be honest, but what i have noticed is guys who say there straight with male verifications!! which has put me completely off a meet! sorry please dont be offended its just not my thing 2 men 1 on 1. just wondered if people look at veris before meets or just ignore them??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We use the veris and their friend list are extra filters.

P

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

sure no one is going to publish a bad Veri, or dont think someone bother sending a bad one.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I don't tend to look at the verifications as I like to make my own mind up about the person/people I intend to meet

just to throw this out there, but i know many straight guys with veris from other men that they met at a pub social or house party. having a veri from someone doesn't mean that any sexual acts happened. i have about 11 veris that are actual play veris, the rest are social.

By *uestandpinkCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

veris, friends list and the interests tell you all.....the hints are there. x

I have veris from males, but they was from a group social.

Not sex meets.

A verification is supposed to illustrate that you are who you say you are surely? Otherwise they would be reviews like in the club section Mostly they are generic, cliched "don't pass him by" types with the odd exception.

Getting too interested in them can lead to all sorts. I found myself looking at who had verified a couple, then at the verifications of the verifiers and ended up coming across a profile of a bloke who had stalked me for weeks. So they were a no no in the end, any friend of a friend of him is no friend of mine

i spend a lot of time reading verifications, to be sure i meet the right person, sometimes there are things i would rather not know about people like when you meet a man and they tell you things about the women they have met. Too much information.

If i thought about it too much i wouldnt meet anyone.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I don't know if everybody is like me! but due to the verifications on peoples profiles, i do tend to look at them as feedback before a possible meet, I don't think anyone on this site has a bad veri to be honest, but what i have noticed is guys who say there straight with male verifications!! which has put me completely off a meet! sorry please dont be offended its just not my thing 2 men 1 on 1. just wondered if people look at veris before meets or just ignore them?? "

I have a veri that says I'm a shit shag, so honest folk do put up all veris.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"sure no one is going to publish a bad Veri, or dont think someone bother sending a bad one.

"

Think again.....

» Add a new message to this topic