FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Trust

Trust

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I know trust comes in time and when meeting someone off a site like this just wondered how people trust each other easily enough on a site like this and having a relationship where you both swing ?? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you need to be in a very strong and unjealous relationship to be able enjoy swinging.

It isn't for every one but when you meet the right playmates it can enrich your relationship. Jim

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"I think you need to be in a very strong and unjealous relationship to be able enjoy swinging.

It isn't for every one but when you meet the right playmates it can enrich your relationship. Jim"

Black&White Utopia

Think its very important to be established fully with your partner before venturing into swinging. Trust and total communication throughout ( you may experience something along the way that needs discussing straight away and have that ability to feel free to express yourself with your partner with every step you both take )

Deffinatly enhances what we have as a couple and feeds both our filthy,

naughty sides too! We Love it! Lol

Be tight together and let others see that too!!

I don't trust anyone on here, that's why i don't accommodate, i don't trust people off here knowing where i live, trust can be abused

Black&White Utopia

"I don't trust anyone on here, that's why i don't accommodate, i don't trust people off here knowing where i live, trust can be abused"
we dont accommodate either, never have and never will. Keep our 'real life' and swinging totaly seperate

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

My partner and I trust one another 110%, if there were ever to be an issue we would discuss it straight away. I've had guys message asking me to meet up and not tell my partner but hell will freeze over first. He comes first (no pun intended) before any guys on here, always has, always will...

Black&White Utopia

"My partner and I trust one another 110%, if there were ever to be an issue we would discuss it straight away. I've had guys message asking me to meet up and not tell my partner but hell will freeze over first. He comes first (no pun intended) before any guys on here, always has, always will... "
yeap is the behaviour of some others that need questioning at times! I find it totaly disrespectful and happy to express that too!

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

"My partner and I trust one another 110%, if there were ever to be an issue we would discuss it straight away. I've had guys message asking me to meet up and not tell my partner but hell will freeze over first. He comes first (no pun intended) before any guys on here, always has, always will... yeap is the behaviour of some others that need questioning at times! I find it totaly disrespectful and happy to express that too! "

Only when we express that opinion we are made to feel in the wrong!! Stuff that...lol. Guys need to realise that FAB is not the be all and end all in my life, we would rather go without x

I would think that it is all about like minded people out to enjoy a great experience and have some good adult fun, but if you don't trust your gut feeling then it's a no go

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"My partner and I trust one another 110%, if there were ever to be an issue we would discuss it straight away. I've had guys message asking me to meet up and not tell my partner but hell will freeze over first. He comes first (no pun intended) before any guys on here, always has, always will... yeap is the behaviour of some others that need questioning at times! I find it totaly disrespectful and happy to express that too! "
thanks guys yes I find it really disrespectful too both sides sometimes men messaging want to meet just me and women saying what they want to do to my partner - we come as a couple! Thanks though for your comments x

We met on here and are now in a great relationship. We are open about everything we do, and trust each other implicitly.

We only fuck as a couple now, and it's working well. We are very lucky, as it was a very difficult start, but it's all going well.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I trust few...I rarely accommodate however id like to think I wise enough to know when someone is playing me for a fool..

"We met on here and are now in a great relationship. We are open about everything we do, and trust each other implicitly.

We only fuck as a couple now, and it's working well. We are very lucky, as it was a very difficult start, but it's all going well."

We also met on here & like you totally trust each other & our relationship is getting stronger & stronger. The swinging just adds a little extra fun to what we now have. Oh & all our meets so far have been at home

» Add a new message to this topic