FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > I'm confused

I'm confused

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/06/14 06:54:04]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I often check who has looked at my profile, but yesterday I noticed I also had a number of winks, so I look at the profiles and gave one couple a message because it stated "if we wink we are interested so drop us a message" so I did. And I get a message back that basically said:

"why are you messaging us? We're not looking for single guys. I wish people would read our profile"

I couldn't be bothered to reply to be honest but found it strange that they moan at you for messaging them, even though it states when they winked because that means they're interested and at the same time nothing states in their profile that they aren't looking for single guys.

Talk about making it difficult for us men.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe one part of the couple winked and the other replied to your message without communicating with their other half. What ever the reason just block and move on.

"Maybe one part of the couple winked and the other replied to your message without communicating with their other half. What ever the reason just block and move on."

Absolutely

I've blocked and moved on. I'm not that bothered, it's no loss to me.

I just it rather funny and hypocritical

or as has happened with me,stubby fingers on a touchscreen device,done it a few times myself,saying that if the person responds i do tend to point out my mistake

I winked someone yesterday by mistake off my phone

Mistake or not their profile clearly states "if we wink we are interest so drop us a message"

Then they complain people don't read their profile, yet it clearly states in the profile what the wink is intended for and it clearly states they ARE looking for single men, the had the cheek to say "I wish people would read the profile, we not looking for single men"

I just feel you have no right to complain if you can't even follow the own guidelines of your own profile requirements.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I winked someone yesterday by mistake off my phone"

That's really easy to do. I've done it before too.

"Mistake or not their profile clearly states "if we wink we are interest so drop us a message"

Then they complain people don't read their profile, yet it clearly states in the profile what the wink is intended for and it clearly states they ARE looking for single men, the had the cheek to say "I wish people would read the profile, we not looking for single men"

I just feel you have no right to complain if you can't even follow the own guidelines of your own profile requirements.

"

I could imagine it's annoying just block and move on

» Add a new message to this topic