FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single guys!!

Single guys!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do not message a man's wife our of the blue asking for sex now! Especially after getting deleted a month ago!

That was a text that came thru to my wifes phone whilst out with our boy in the sun thus afternoon! 1 she isn't single and 2 when we say no we mean it!

She says we told him were leaving it then deleted him on here and his number due to excuse after excuse after excuse. Was not happy receiving a text like that at all!

some guys are pure cheek and rude and need to watch themselves as something like that can land them in trouble if they're not careful!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I am sure he was texting you both as a couple, maybe have a play phone that you use for meets.He wouldn't know she was out with your wee lad.

You have been very verbal over the last few days about looking for a meet, after giving a week's notice. He was maybe chancing his luck, wrong if you were clear it was a no.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why would she give a guy her phone number? Get a fuck phone.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

and the last paragraph, in trouble? how so.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

God loves a trier. I must admit I am not a fan of men who you don't hear a peep out of for months then expect sex that afternoon, but I just ignore the text.

That is one single guy,not every single guy

1.get a play phone

2.block numbers if you want nothing more to do with them

3.Im not sure what the relevance of mentioning your son is

4.You sound threatening,right now im thinking the guy had a lucky escape

Just delete it and block him if you have sms blocker app. Also, play phone is a must. Its wrong if you've made it clear you're not interested but we all know some can take no notice of that and persist constantly.

Get over it. Hardly the crime of the century if she have him her number.

On most smart phones now you can block numbers

Have you told him how you feel about this rather than just post it on here?

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Get over it. Hardly the crime of the century if she have him her number. "

Excuse me but shouldnt u have 2 fones if ur swinging especially if you got kids or state it on ur profile. Its not teh guys fault her, urs .

If you give someone your number, this is what can happen. I've had people I met or chatted to years ago message out of the blue. One had my e-mail address and found me on facebook. It happens. I just block their number and forget about it.

By *a-ra-ra-boom-de-ayCouple  over a year ago

Wish it was the Algarve! Aberdeenshire

I take your point that you didn't want to receive a text from an unwanted single guy. But I find it strange that you would of given him your phone number in the first place if you hadn't already chatted first, at some point you must of like him or am I picking this up wrong? Anyway I know your having a rant but this site is exactly for the purpose of a nsa fuck. Best thing is to let it go as I'm sure you replied to him to let him know that you where a tad unhappy. Am I right?

Lol

as has been said, he was texting a number you freely gave him.

not his fault really.

you said you left it before after loads of excuses, but he is now available to meet, so asked if you were available.

you obviously werent.

he isnt psychic.

if you had no interest in him you should have told him to delete your number before blocking him on here, otherwise how is he to know.

i have more than a dozen numbers on my phone of people we have chatted to in the past.

not saying i would text any of them, but they are there

*Other single guys are available.......

and lots of them are perfect Gentlemen.

As already said -use a play phone and block those who dont bring you sunshine!.

Pip..

So he has your number . He is supposed to know you are out with your family ? . I can not see what the guy has done wrong to be honest . Or is it just me

"some guys are pure cheek and rude and need to watch themselves as something like that can land them in trouble if they're not careful!

"

What sort of trouble?

"So he has your number . He is supposed to know you are out with your family ? . I can not see what the guy has done wrong to be honest . Or is it just me "

Me neither and why will he be in trouble for messaging a number he was presumably freely given for the purpose of a possible meeting??

"On most smart phones now you can block numbers "

Every single one actually so no excuses

By *uslaffMan  over a year ago

manchester

"Do not message a man's wife our of the blue asking for sex now! Especially after getting deleted a month ago!

That was a text that came thru to my wifes phone whilst out with our boy in the sun thus afternoon! 1 she isn't single and 2 when we say no we mean it!

She says we told him were leaving it then deleted him on here and his number due to excuse after excuse after excuse. Was not happy receiving a text like that at all!

some guys are pure cheek and rude and need to watch themselves as something like that can land them in trouble if they're not careful!

"

Ooh,sinister

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

"and the last paragraph, in trouble? how so."

Maybe he is going to report him to Ofcum

Ya right he isn't psychic! But what gives him the right to text someone's wife asking for sex!? And of course she told him straight! We swapped numbers after camming to a possible meet. Then after excuses we thought he must have a gf. So we told him it's going no further and that was that.

We're a normal couple with a normal life , we're not hardcore swingers and we dont live on fab and she's not a piece of meat! So receiving a text like that is out of order!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Ya right he isn't psychic! But what gives him the right to text someone's wife asking for sex!? And of course she told him straight! We swapped numbers after camming to a possible meet. Then after excuses we thought he must have a gf. So we told him it's going no further and that was that.

We're a normal couple with a normal life , we're not hardcore swingers and we dont live on fab and she's not a piece of meat! So receiving a text like that is out of order!

"

a play phone is the answer... he was texting to meet you both, unless you had previously told him it was HER phone.

good luck for the future

"So he has your number . He is supposed to know you are out with your family ? . I can not see what the guy has done wrong to be honest . Or is it just me

Me neither and why will he be in trouble for messaging a number he was presumably freely given for the purpose of a possible meeting?? "

Why would he presume we were free? Nothing on our status or profile shows it?

How about a message thru fab asking if we're free? Not texting out of the blue Wana fuck'

BECAUSE you gave him your number. He assumed he could use it. He doesn't know you have limits, why would he?

You made the mistake, not him. Simples!

"Ya right he isn't psychic! But what gives him the right to text someone's wife asking for sex!? And of course she told him straight! We swapped numbers after camming to a possible meet. Then after excuses we thought he must have a gf. So we told him it's going no further and that was that.

a play phone is the answer... he was texting to meet you both, unless you had previously told him it was HER phone.

good luck for the future"

No it wasn't, was aimed at her. I didn't get a mention.

Don't k ow why I said this cos from you lot aparantly it's fine? Not in my book it's not.

"

absolutely its out of order, but again, he text the number you gave him.

no idea its hers/his/your dogs, its just a number.

its what some people do.

yes, probably would have been better to have texted 'hi, are you guys still interested in getting together' but some people are just a little more direct than that.

hey ho, you know now to get a swing phone lol

[Removed by poster at 01/06/14 19:25:41]

"So he has your number . He is supposed to know you are out with your family ? . I can not see what the guy has done wrong to be honest . Or is it just me

Me neither and why will he be in trouble for messaging a number he was presumably freely given for the purpose of a possible meeting??

How about a message thru fab asking if we're free? Not texting out of the blue Wana fuck'"

thought you said he was blocked

"BECAUSE you gave him your number. He assumed he could use it. He doesn't know you have limits, why would he?

You made the mistake, not him. Simples!"

What, after being told were leaving it and its going no further? Ok!

Happens all the time unfortunately but if it winds you up that much, maybe this isn't for you?

absolutely its out of order, but again, he text the number you gave him.

no idea its hers/his/your dogs, its just a number.

its what some people do.

yes, probably would have been better to have texted 'hi, are you guys still interested in getting together' but some people are just a little more direct than that.

hey ho, you know now to get a swing phone lol"

Thank you, that's my point!

The word "you" was collective, not you as opposed to your wife. But how would he know? But the tone of your posts (especially the veiled threat in the first one) would suggest you should take a chill pill!

If a text causes this much anxiety don't ever give a number out again and only use fab to communicate

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

good luck for the future

Don't k ow why I said this cos from you lot aparantly it's fine? Not in my book it's not."

No, my first answer on this thread said it was wrong to text if you have made it plain it was a NO.

but your other thread was complaining that people were not looking to meet when you guys were and I am just drawing a possible that he read that you were angst over not getting fun, thought he may chance his luck and sent a chance text...

wrong again if you made it clear it was a NO.

there is normally 3 sides to stories on here.

again good luck for the future

How about a message thru fab asking if we're free? Not texting out of the blue Wana fuck'

thought you said he was blocked"

He is that was an example. Messaging first before texting see iv it's fine.

Some couples rant and rave about us single guys when they themselves are the worse culprits .

Their are some decent single guys on fab but get a bad name cos a small few take the piss and same goes for couples too who string us single guys along so as mentioned in recent posts get a fuck phone and grow up

"If a text causes this much anxiety don't ever give a number out again and only use fab to communicate"

Won't be doing g from now on.

Its not to rocket science is it. Don't just text out of the blue when you get told yo leave it, you delete their number end of. Then a text like comes thru.

Burnley

Op gave their number out, so what do you expect, get another phone then and stop moaning, with a diff phone, you can choose when to have it on and when not too....grow up and move on with a lesson learnt!!

Get texts now from guys I met years ago.....if you give them a number, they will use it. They don't know what you're thinking!

"Some couples rant and rave about us single guys when they themselves are the worse culprits .

Their are some decent single guys on fab but get a bad name cos a small few take the piss and same goes for couples too who string us single guys along so as mentioned in recent posts get a fuck phone and grow up

"

Grow up? Lol would you accept some guy asking your wife for sex after being told it's going no further weeks down the line? No you wouldn't.

"If a text causes this much anxiety don't ever give a number out again and only use fab to communicate

Its not to rocket science is it. Don't just text out of the blue when you get told yo leave it, you delete their number end of. Then a text like comes thru. "

To be very honest with you,I think your reaction to this is way over the top

"Get texts now from guys I met years ago.....if you give them a number, they will use it. They don't know what you're thinking!"

They dont, no one knows what anyone is doing. but a hi or what you doing won't hurt.

thought you said he was blocked

He is that was an example. Messaging first before texting see iv it's fine."

If he was blocked he couldn't message you. Although being blocked would be a bit of a hint for me.

"If a text causes this much anxiety don't ever give a number out again and only use fab to communicate

Its not to rocket science is it. Don't just text out of the blue when you get told yo leave it, you delete their number end of. Then a text like comes thru. "

Some on here aren't clever enough to launch a toy rocket and you could say "I'M NOT INTERESTED" as many times as you like but all they see is that you're chatting, you gave them you're number and the brain in their pants has taken over because they're horny. Takes seconds to delete and move on.

"Op gave their number out, so what do you expect, get another phone then and stop moaning, with a diff phone, you can choose when to have it on and when not too....grow up and move on with a lesson learnt!!"

What do I expect?

Them to delete it and no further contact!

Its not to rocket science is it. Don't just text out of the blue when you get told yo leave it, you delete their number end of. Then a text like comes thru.

To be very honest with you,I think your reaction to this is way over the top"

Like just mention lesson learnt you need to get a fuck phone so it doesn't interfere with your private life

Hence no out the blue texts to your own phones

More importantly there's only 1 T in 'tits'!!!! Show a little respect for the booby grammar.

"Op gave their number out, so what do you expect, get another phone then and stop moaning, with a diff phone, you can choose when to have it on and when not too....grow up and move on with a lesson learnt!!

What do I expect?

Them to delete it and no further contact! "

Then perhaps your expectations are what need changing. Single guys on a sex site think with their dicks, not their brain. Live and learn.

Looks like teh ops single guy rant got backfired lol.

"Op gave their number out, so what do you expect, get another phone then and stop moaning, with a diff phone, you can choose when to have it on and when not too....grow up and move on with a lesson learnt!!

What do I expect?

Them to delete it and no further contact!

Then perhaps your expectations are what need changing. Single guys on a sex site think with their dicks, not their brain. Live and learn."

Errr bit of a generalisation there!!!! True though

invest in a fuck phone SIMPLES !!

"More importantly there's only 1 T in 'tits'!!!! Show a little respect for the booby grammar. "

Well spotted

"invest in a fuck phone SIMPLES !!"

And chill out

"Looks like teh ops single guy rant got backfired lol."

Looks that way. Seems its fine to text people when you get told no.

Wouldn't be daft enough to do such a thing.

By *empted123Man  over a year ago

Wirral

Look at it like this don't give your number out unless its on a play phone and move on.Some guys send direct messages like it or not I wouldn't personally send a message like that but try and put it behind you.The world be still be turning tomorrow and you will still be ranting if you don't.

"Looks like teh ops single guy rant got backfired lol."

What teh? That meant to be the?

Errr......you didn't tell him not to text you......you ASSUMED he would work that out.

Wrong!

"Looks like teh ops single guy rant got backfired lol.

Looks that way. Seems its fine to text people when you get told no. "

Yes ur right there to

"Looks like teh ops single guy rant got backfired lol.

Looks that way. Seems its fine to text people when you get told no. "

Its not 'fine, but if you give someone a mobile phone number its almost inevitable. And your comment in the OP about it landing them in trouble was a little bit sinister and hence an over-reaction.

Live and learn - don't give out the number until the meet is concrete.

"invest in a fuck phone SIMPLES !!"

Haven't got 1, don't expect to get texts again after bring told no. (said he got the message and deleted it there and then)

Should have done it first time round

"invest in a fuck phone SIMPLES !!

Haven't got 1, don't expect to get texts again after bring told no. (said he got the message and deleted it there and then)

Should have done it first time round"

Ok.....you obviously can't see your naivete, carry on regardless. But contain the threats in future. What the guy did was simply stupid, not an offence. Publishing a threat can be an offence. Thats just for info from my work experience.

"Errr......you didn't tell him not to text you......you ASSUMED he would work that out.

Wrong!"

As I've previously said. When you tell someone it's going no further and to delete it it should be the end. Not text weeks later.

As for me chilling out fair enough. Pissed me off as it was uncalled for. Other people get the hint, why can't everyone.

[Removed by poster at 01/06/14 19:53:45]

"Errr......you didn't tell him not to text you......you ASSUMED he would work that out.

Wrong!

As I've previously said. When you tell someone it's going no further and to delete it it should be the end. Not text weeks later.

As for me chilling out fair enough. Pissed me off as it was uncalled for. Other people get the hint, why can't everyone. "

Because "everyone" can be stupid! No one agrees, why not just leave it!

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

Live and let live, but I am sure you would get the same behavior from a pushy or rude couple or single woman, it is not just us single males that misbehave

Burnley

"[Removed by poster at 01/06/14 19:53:45]"

As for me making a threat it wasn't a threat. Was just saying. If something like that happened to the wrong person then who knows. Me, I ain't violent person, text back that was that. . But it did piss us both off.

"Live and let live, but I am sure you would get the same behavior from a pushy or rude couple or single woman, it is not just us single males that misbehave "

Wouldn't mind you misbehaving, gorgeous

[Removed by poster at 01/06/14 20:00:32]

Essex

"Live and let live, but I am sure you would get the same behavior from a pushy or rude couple or single woman, it is not just us single males that misbehave

Wouldn't mind you misbehaving, gorgeous "

No other way for you,

[Removed by poster at 01/06/14 20:02:52]

"Live and let live, but I am sure you would get the same behavior from a pushy or rude couple or single woman, it is not just us single males that misbehave "

No your right, some genuine guys out there. As for me trying to leave it am trying but your all ganging up as aparantly it's ok to text someone's after being told no

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

ok can i put a different angle on this ,

i was contacted by a cpl last year ,i gave them my number so the lady contacted me so i knew she existed however i not meet them as the guy kept texting me to meet him alone ,and every now and then i get texts from him wanting to meet for a quick fuck ,it does my head in x

Made this mistake once - a meet followed by constant 'meet me again' texts. Ruined what had otherwise been a good night and we had been planning to meet again if not for the begging texts - all seemed a bit needy.

Anyway soon discovered a blocking app for the phone and problem solved.

The tone of this discussion raises a question as to whether or not you are comfortable with swinging and all it entails though.

You have been told to leave it as you are getting no sympathy.....but you are taking bugger all notice! What is the difference.

Ah! Wait, would the difference be that it's YOU taking no notice now?

What an idiot! It's such a shame as it's numptys like this that ruin it for us normal guy's.

Make sure you block his mobile number!!

"You have been told to leave it as you are getting no sympathy.....but you are taking bugger all notice! What is the difference.

Ah! Wait, would the difference be that it's YOU taking no notice now?"

Not sympathy I'm after. Was just having a rant. Are we not allowed?

Ah wait, no were not

It's not exactly the crime of the century and a bit unfair of you to tar single guys with the same brush...

The guy may have forgotten that you had said to leave it? May have found a random no on his phone and due to feeling randy thought he would try his chances...

If it offends you so much, don't give out your wife's mobile no to strange men, buy a play phone for swing purposes and only switch it on when you want to play.

You have to understand that for many single guys meeting couples, the husband is a part of the bargain they have to accept to get to meet the wife.

The wife is in most instances, the ultimate goal, the husband is ancillary.

Some will respect that position more than others.

Some will want you to be there if anything sexual starts, others will accept you are there but if they were honest, wish that you weren't.

You need to understand that. If you don't you are in for a bumpier ride than you need to be.

Sorting out decent, reliable and respectful single guys is not an art form but there is a logic and a method behind it that, if followed, means your ratio of successful experiences will start to outstrip the negative ones.

Sorry you have had an experience that you found disrespectful, but your naivety and inexperience as swingers did contribute to that.

You need to recognise that fact, get a beer, chill out and start again tomorrow having listened to some of the comments in this thread.

Some of them may come across as direct and personal, but seriously, taking them on board will do you more good than harm.

Good Luck going forward

Essex

"Live and let live, but I am sure you would get the same behavior from a pushy or rude couple or single woman, it is not just us single males that misbehave

No your right, some genuine guys out there. As for me trying to leave it am trying but your all ganging up as aparantly it's ok to text someone's after being told no "

I think people are giving opinions on how they see your situation. It was inappropriate for the guy to text you, but dancing with the devil, you expect horns to be in areas that hurt.

Have a new phone, use kik, or do not give out numbers until you are comfortable with the people you wanna play with. At times lust blinds our judgement, but this will be a bitter reminder next time...tread carefully in this hedonistic minefield.

If couples stuck to "swinging" and left single people to get on with their shagging about a bit there wouldn't be this problem

"But what gives him the right to text someone's wife asking for sex!?"

In this country, everyone has the right to absolutely anything they please as long as there isn't a law against it. He has the right to eat bacon with custard, the right to wear pants on his head, and the right to text your wife asking for sex. That's because there are no laws against these things.

No your right, some genuine guys out there. As for me trying to leave it am trying but your all ganging up as aparantly it's ok to text someone's after being told no "

I don't think anyone said it's ok. You gave him your number, perhaps he misunderstood when you said to leave it. Maybe he saw your thread the other day saying you wanted a meet.

It is a big risk to give out your real number. Much easier to get a swing phone and it will never happen again.

By *amBam minus Pebbles21p3Man  over a year ago

Hampton Court/Belfast

"That is one single guy,not every single guy

1.get a play phone

4.You sound threatening,right now im thinking the guy had a lucky escape"

By *amBam minus Pebbles21p3Man  over a year ago

Hampton Court/Belfast

"It's not exactly the crime of the century and a bit unfair of you to tar single guys with the same brush...

The guy may have forgotten that you had said to leave it? May have found a random no on his phone and due to feeling randy thought he would try his chances...

If it offends you so much, don't give out your wife's mobile no to strange men, buy a play phone for swing purposes and only switch it on when you want to play. "

By *lleyCat1969Man  over a year ago

Folkestone

"But what gives him the right to text someone's wife asking for sex!?

In this country, everyone has the right to absolutely anything they please as long as there isn't a law against it. He has the right to eat bacon with custard, the right to wear pants on his head, and the right to text your wife asking for sex. That's because there are no laws against these things."

Now THAT is disgusting, bacon with custard, although bacon with marmalade is oddly delicious

By *lackMetalMan  over a year ago

Centre

[Removed by poster at 01/06/14 23:01:27]

Centre

"You have to understand that for many single guys meeting couples, the husband is a part of the bargain they have to accept to get to meet the wife.

The wife is in most instances, the ultimate goal, the husband is ancillary.

Some will respect that position more than others.

Some will want you to be there if anything sexual starts, others will accept you are there but if they were honest, wish that you weren't.

You need to understand that. If you don't you are in for a bumpier ride than you need to be.

Sorting out decent, reliable and respectful single guys is not an art form but there is a logic and a method behind it that, if followed, means your ratio of successful experiences will start to outstrip the negative ones.

Sorry you have had an experience that you found disrespectful, but your naivety and inexperience as swingers did contribute to that.

You need to recognise that fact, get a beer, chill out and start again tomorrow having listened to some of the comments in this thread.

Some of them may come across as direct and personal, but seriously, taking them on board will do you more good than harm.

Good Luck going forward "

While I can sympathise with the OP, in the sense that even if someone gives you their number it is not carte blanche to use it inappropriately. It is common sense that if someone mentions that they are no longer interested, you delete their number and do not contact them. It is a matter of simple courtesy and respect.

However, the OP should refine their choosing skills and not tar all the single guys with the same brush. There are some discerning men on here so refine your skills at choosing and you will find guys who are not shameless and disrespectful like the the guy you are talking about.

Centre

[Removed by poster at 01/06/14 23:03:49]

We tend to use fab for contact and only give a real special swinging friends our mobile number .

I wouldn't mind a guy texting me asking for sex...makes a change from money!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

A more mature approach from both parties would be more wise.

This thread is exactly why I wont meet a couple

Spoken to many great couples on here and their really nice

But if the female was the jolly green giant like this op

I certainly would be feeling quite vulnerable if we had a meet

errrr maybe I'm missing the point of this post completely but.....

You gave your wife's mobile number out when you could have given yours.

If you have changed your mind fair enough, not everyone has a brilliant memory so the easiest option is to block that persons phone number ~ they then cannot contact you.

and too say it was out of order when you're with your child ~ how would anyone know that ~ the solution to that is to switch off your push notifications an/or if you've given your number out to random strangers don't look at the texts.

Your phone, your choice.

To be fair OP he probably wouldn't have persisted so much if your missus didn't have such smoking hot tits!!

Maybe your wife has been meeting him on her own and you have just happened to be there today when he text. Or maybe he sent 'want to fuck' to everyone's number on his play fone. To see who responded. He is single, why not?

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

A guy and a girl exchange some communication. They flirt with the idea of meeting up for sex. One party later has a change of heart, the other party is none too pleased.

The latter party takes it quite badly in fact, and proceeds to make the former's real-life (non-swinging) life a nightmare, all the while telling all and sundry how bad said former is as a human being.

Eventually (months later) the latter gets bored when all the sympathy has been shown, all the tissues used, and as many insults hurled at the former all in the aid to bring said person down.

The former was a single guy, the latter was a couple.

Should every person use common sense? Yes, but they don't. What gives anyone the right to ask for sex? The same right that the gives married couples the choice to have affairs (operative word: choice). They shouldn't, but they do.

Should people be ore discerning who they let into different aspects of their lives? Ofcourse,.. but they aren't always.

Should "all single guys" take note and remember not to bother "any and all couples" ...that would be a thing wouldn't it, same as all couples not assuming all single males are the dirt of the earth

In this country, everyone has the right to absolutely anything they please as long as there isn't a law against it. He has the right to eat bacon with custard, the right to wear pants on his head, and the right to text your wife asking for sex. That's because there are no laws against these things."

Bacon With Custard I Might Try That One Tommorow

In this country, everyone has the right to absolutely anything they please as long as there isn't a law against it. He has the right to eat bacon with custard, the right to wear pants on his head, and the right to text your wife asking for sex. That's because there are no laws against these things.

Now THAT is disgusting, bacon with custard, although bacon with marmalade is oddly delicious "

Oh Well Food For Thought..

1.get a play phone

This

1.get a play phone

good luck for the future

Don't k ow why I said this cos from you lot aparantly it's fine? Not in my book it's not."

Nope, not the single blokes fault, YOU gave HIM your number!! It sounds like neither of you should be on here. Making empty threats shows a) you are not mature enough and b) you need to get your sh*t sorted THEN think about coming back on here at some time in the future.

"To be fair OP he probably wouldn't have persisted so much if your missus didn't have such smoking hot tits!! "

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Oh for goodness sake no one died. Get over it x

"Oh for goodness sake no one died. Get over it x "

» Add a new message to this topic