FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Deep throat

Deep throat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I really want to learn how to deep throat my bf and blow his mind dose anyone have any tips on how to do it please ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r n mrs swingCouple  over a year ago

pontefract

The mrs says...practice practice practice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The mrs says...practice practice practice"

and you must love what you do

I have no gag reflexes so I'm ok lol

But apparently the best way is by brushing ur tounge with ur toothbrush.....

Keep doing it till u don't gag no more

pontefract

Im always here for her to practise on lol...although she doesn't need practice as you can see in our gallery lol

I'd like to put you to that test

By *a-ra-ra-boom-de-ayCouple  over a year ago

Wish it was the Algarve! Aberdeenshire

Let it grow in your mouth & hope that you don't have a high gag reflex..

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

the angle you go at affects it.

only done it/had it done a few times though - mostly trial and error and failures lol

What's the best position to try doing it in iv read it's all about the breathing and holding it there when u gag xxx

"What's the best position to try doing it in iv read it's all about the breathing and holding it there when u gag xxx"

That just sounds horrendous!! I have no desire to gag....

By *pentoanythingMan  over a year ago

Rotherham

Try to lay on your back. Head over the bed. Then open your mouth wide and stic your tounge out. It will open up you throat. Like some of the others habe said you'll know if you have a gag reflex then. Although the sound of you gagging could turn him on. Xx

By *pentoanythingMan  over a year ago

Rotherham

"Try to lay on your back. Head over the bed. Then open your mouth wide and stic your tounge out. It will open up you throat. Like some of the others habe said you'll know if you have a gag reflex then. Although the sound of you gagging could turn him on. Xx"

If you need to practice I am very close to you.

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

try it with a toy first. lie on your back on the bed with your head hanging slightly off the edge to straighten your throat out, slide the toy in (make sure its lubricated), when you start to hit the gag point hold it for a few secs and pull out and keep trying.

can take weeks to learn to ignore your gag reflex.

or try and make a fist with your left hand with your thumb inside the fist. don't laugh, it works for some!! (google 'why does a fist help stop a gag reflex')

good luck!!

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"What's the best position to try doing it in iv read it's all about the breathing and holding it there when u gag xxx"

being honest - if a woman doesnt have an overly sized mouth, It isn't a even a thought in my head. I'd think it'd help if it was thoroughly soaked first though

I have found its all in the angle, although it also depends on the shape of the cock you are trying to deep throat.... I have found personally a slight curve slips down a lot easier

But yes learning to ignore a gag reflex helps massively

I find working my way down his penis helps. Opening my mouth more the further down the shaft I go. Him lying on his side in a 69 position is a very good way too, I find personally... Not so much pressure on the roof of my mouth to implement the gag reflex. The tongue brushing idea from further up the thread is good advice too. It really does work

Jeez I'm all for giving a guy pleasure..... I'm just wondering what efforts guys have to put in for us girls??

Oh just suck a smaller one then you can do it without gagging ha ha. Pass for me

pontefract

The wife says just keep swallowing and try to control the gag reflex x

Random fact but if you tuck you thumb in like when you form a fist it will make your gag reflex less sensitive.

I don't know why but it really does work

By *horltzMan  over a year ago

heysham

"Jeez I'm all for giving a guy pleasure..... I'm just wondering what efforts guys have to put in for us girls??"

il tie my tongue to the rafters and dangle nightly until its really long !!

By *NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

St Albans

Its practice practice practice - also agree with brushing tongue. I taught myself how to do it with a flexible dildo.

some positions are easier but don't worry about that learn to do it whatever position

Always on an empty stomach. Gagging is a reflex,you can't help it,vomiting can be reduced by having nothing in your stomach. First time I did it it slipped down easy. Correct angle and not a fat cock. Take a bit at a time and go in and out slowly with his cock. Don't let him put his hands on your head. He might get the urge to take control. Take a deep breath and let it out before you block your airway. Once you are used to it he can fuck your throat

Thanks for advice I'll try each one out fingers crossed xxx

Just so you know,it can be very nice for you too

"Just so you know,it can be very nice for you too "

It sounds lovely...especially once you've mastered not vomiting....

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Practice. Pausing when you feel the gag refex until you get more used to it and can get a modicum of control. And angles. Either lying on your back with your head on the edge of the bed or kneeling on the bed while he stands are good places to start since gravity will work in your favour then.

If his cock has a curve toward the body, then the best is 69 with you on top. Your in control and it aligns easy. You can overcome your reflex by thought alone, but it takes practice. I can manage 9" to the balls. I have even managed 6" AND both balls!

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Practice makes perfect so I am told

I this the best positions are:

1) the 69, if the curve is good...because it is you going down on it, you will feel much more in control and will gag less

2) on your back with your head hanging on the hedge as suggested by others

But I really believe that you need to have the right cock to learn how to do it: the thicker it is, the less you gag x

I've been deepthroated by a fair few women, but it never crossed my mind to ask them how they actually do it - I'd imagine that relaxation, and an enjoyment on the part of the person giving the blowjob would be essential.

Relax the mouth go at it from the front not sideways tilt the neck back and slowly take it... sliding in slowly then faster faster etc etc It works

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"Jeez I'm all for giving a guy pleasure..... I'm just wondering what efforts guys have to put in for us girls??"

What would you like them to do???

If you never ask how can he try?

I know. A blowjobs nice, but wouldnt want a girl to go thru that much effort to please me. As for men pleasing women, i put in alot, i eat pussy for hours

great point lol my guy does thank god. Could never be with a guy who was all about him x

"

or try and make a fist with your left hand with your thumb inside the fist. don't laugh, it works for some!! (google 'why does a fist help stop a gag reflex')

"

I can confirm that the fist trick works! Use it everytime I suck and never had any problems taking the big ones down my throat

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

id rather get a nice blowjob without worrying if im going to get covered in what she had for tea ..

Yes..! Most definitely practice makes perfect. Red is not a pro so If anyone wants to sample .... MSG us

"Jeez I'm all for giving a guy pleasure..... I'm just wondering what efforts guys have to put in for us girls??

What would you like them to do???

If you never ask how can he try?"

There isn't anything I can think of that I would like a guy to do that involves him nearly vomiting or having to learn to control a natural reflex. ....

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Mastery of most behavioural skills requires repetition and improvement,and I think that cock sucking is like this. I was a poorer cock sucker when I started out. Sometimes I like to direct the positions we're in a litte, as it does have a major effect on how easily all 12 inches can go down. Thickness and shape have an influence, but sometimes where there's a will, there's a definite way.

I generally warm up - we're using muscles, so just as with all exercise, let the blood seep in, and stretch appropriately. I wouldn't have ice cream immediately prior, as I think it would tense them, though a mcdonalds shake is often a nice sensation around a guys cock in my mouth.

Not a massive fan of over the bed, I like to keep my head and neck as flexible as possible, so that I adjust according to need.

Breathing is the major essential element - make sure you're breathing readily, and put conscious attention on it at strenuous points, as it will facilitate good deep throat relaxation. Not tried the squeezed thumb, but generally my ongoing practice has allowed me to be largely comfortable and relaxed.

"id rather get a nice blowjob without worrying if im going to get covered in what she had for tea .. "

I've never had a man ask or tell me to deepthroat him. The first time I did it I just did it because I wanted to. It slipped down very easily. I like doing it because it feels good for me and him. If it's a struggle I wouldn't enjoy it and neither would he. Same with anal

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

"

I can confirm that the fist trick works! Use it everytime I suck and never had any problems taking the big ones down my throat "

Didnt think it possible to fancy you more than I did .....

Swoon, swoon, shoot, faint

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

"id rather get a nice blowjob without worrying if im going to get covered in what she had for tea ..

I've never had a man ask or tell me to deepthroat him. The first time I did it I just did it because I wanted to. It slipped down very easily. I like doing it because it feels good for me and him. If it's a struggle I wouldn't enjoy it and neither would he. Same with anal "

This

Frankly I enjoy it so much it doesn't bother me not getting payback.

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

hmm linda lovelace

By *leasures4Couple  over a year ago

East midlands

I can't always do it. But be the one in control. Nothing worse than someone making it their mission to push it down your throat. I think I like to be in control of the cock I'm sucking, then once I'm taking it well then they can take some control back.

I'm more likely to deep throat with the man laying down and me going down on to them.

I can now go further down than before but cause it's pretty fat it's like I can't get it down any further any help with this xxxx

positioning lay back off the bed with him standing and relax.

I love deep throat its the biggest turn on ever

Is it hitting the back of your throat? Is he trying to push it in? That never works for me. You have to be in control,it's your throat. I find with a fat cock I can't open my mouth wide enough so I run out of breath before I've managed to wriggle it in. I worry about my teeth too

Yer it just feals dead tight and I'm scared to try and wriggle it in further he hasn't tried to push it in I'd kill him lol but it gets so far and I feel like I can't breath anymore xx

[Removed by poster at 31/05/14 11:40:14]

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

i love doing it. ive been told my obvious enjoyment makes it good. treat each cock individually. each has its own curve thin or thick tip that effects how it slips down. gain control over it. that way u can control ur breath n gag. empty stomach big help. just enjoy and push urself in a controlled sexy way

» Add a new message to this topic