FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > CONTINUE FROM SWINGERS SHOPPING BAG

CONTINUE FROM SWINGERS SHOPPING BAG

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thought we would give everyone an idea, to spot other fab swingers. We found this car sticker you can buy, its a fab ice lollies, and place it on your back window of your car. We have a link if you need it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

But I ride a bike. Is there something I can get for my exhaust?

By *un4usCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

"Thought we would give everyone an idea, to spot other fab swingers. We found this car sticker you can buy, its a fab ice lollies, and place it on your back window of your car. We have a link if you need it.

"

sounds great send us the link please

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"Thought we would give everyone an idea, to spot other fab swingers. We found this car sticker you can buy, its a fab ice lollies, and place it on your back window of your car. We have a link if you need it.

"

I'll pass - i swing when it suits me. I'd rather not have some twat come and approach me when it might be inconvenient - ie in front of my son or work colleagues etc. Swinging is part of my life, not what defines me.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we understand this may not be for everyone as we have kids too you don't have to do it of course its not compulsory but if you read previous post about the shopping bag around supermarket forum then you will see where we are coming from... anyway have fun and happy swinging folks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'll pass - i swing when it suits me. I'd rather not have some twat come and approach me when it might be inconvenient - ie in front of my son or work colleagues etc. Swinging is part of my life, not what defines me."

» Add a new message to this topic