FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is it ever ok to touch?

Is it ever ok to touch?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you ever been touched by a stranger out in the 'normal' world and enjoyed it? Or is it always creepy and weird and makes you want to run a mile?

If you have...what made it different from the other times...what made it enjoyable?

I'm not a toucher...but when it gets sunny and all those curves emerge from under jumpers and waterproofs...I do have to stop myself from wanting to. It would be nice to imagine that there was a way of doing it which was fun, friendly, harmless, and cool...whilst also being a little naughty

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its totally creepy and not something I would ever welcome from a stranger

I would be very upset if I was groped by a stranger and would report it to the police.

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

it seems tho that often d*unk girls think its ok to pinch a blokes arse when they are out with there mates.

"Its totally creepy and not something I would ever welcome from a stranger"
Totally creepy.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Combination of both as it happens to me at work a lot. Sometimes I don't mind and other times it gives me the creeps. Same with what someone calls me, eg sweetheart or hon. Some people have no idea about personal space - I had a boss like that!

I got into a tram and it was busy felt a guy close and seen how good looking he was I moved closer and ended up with his hard cock digging into my leg for the journey .. Loved it

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

No touching is welcomed by me when out and about without an invitation.

No doubt it's related to experience as it has always been in a seedy or uncomfortable way by people who don't seem to know the meaning of "no".

- Amy. x

Depejds who's touching. I would never touch someone male or female in a too friendly way but quite hyhypocritically if a sexy fem touched me..........mmmmmm

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

My boobs are always getting felt when I'm out. Mostly by girls rather than lads.

Lol you've gotta love the paradox that is fab...a bunch of sexy women with bums and tits as their avatars saying how freaked out they'd be if someone touched them Sorry not taking the piss...it just tickled me

I do get it though...and that's why I've never really done it. I guess you have all helped to make it clear in my mind that it would almost certainly freak the woman out...and that's the last thing I'd want Better just to spark up a friendly conversation and enjoy whatever flirtation arises from that

Does being on a swinging site mean you have to allow yourself to be groped by a complete stranger?

Its about respecting other peoples bodies

A guy walked up to me at a club a few weeks ago,no smile,no chat,just grabbed my boobs,hopefully my reaction means he'll think twice before assuming that was acceptable behaviour again

Herts

"Lol you've gotta love the paradox that is fab...a bunch of sexy women with bums and tits as their avatars saying how freaked out they'd be if someone touched them Sorry not taking the piss...it just tickled me

I do get it though...and that's why I've never really done it. I guess you have all helped to make it clear in my mind that it would almost certainly freak the woman out...and that's the last thing I'd want Better just to spark up a friendly conversation and enjoy whatever flirtation arises from that "

I did feel half silly when typing it but there's welcomed attention and then there's unwanted attention during your day-to-day life.

I don't wear the stockings and lingerie when out shopping or on my way to work.

"Does being on a swinging site mean you have to allow yourself to be groped by a complete stranger?

"

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Does being on a swinging site mean you have to allow yourself to be groped by a complete stranger?

A guy walked up to me at a club a few weeks ago,no smile,no chat,just grabbed my boobs,hopefully my reaction means he'll think twice before assuming that was acceptable behaviour again"

"Lol you've gotta love the paradox that is fab...a bunch of sexy women with bums and tits as their avatars saying how freaked out they'd be if someone touched them Sorry not taking the piss...it just tickled me

"

So using this logic if you saw Sam Fox or Jordan in the street it would be ok to go and have a feel ?

Ive been groped 3 times un invited and hated it....felt like a complete invasion of my body

Perverted and creepy comes to mind

worst time for me was in a Turkish bath, by the masseuse, his boss had to remove him as Mr tease was going to kill him. Horrible feeling gives me the creeps thinking about it..

Had my butt grabbed a few times by sober and d*unk ladies - doesn't bother me really but I bet if I did it to them it would be a different story !!!!

I do get it though...and that's why I've never really done it. I guess you have all helped to make it clear in my mind that it would almost certainly freak the woman out...and that's the last thing I'd want Better just to spark up a friendly conversation and enjoy whatever flirtation arises from that "

Got to love the assumption that being on here and having pics of a sexual nature gives others the right to do what they like to you. Very medieval attitude in a modern world where women are supposedly not seen as objects for a man's pleasure

"Had my butt grabbed a few times by sober and d*unk ladies - doesn't bother me really but I bet if I did it to them it would be a different story !!!! "

What's good for the goose.........

"Had my butt grabbed a few times by sober and d*unk ladies - doesn't bother me really but I bet if I did it to them it would be a different story !!!!

What's good for the goose........."

. I agree !! But ........ I can imagine the outcry !!

I do get it though...and that's why I've never really done it. I guess you have all helped to make it clear in my mind that it would almost certainly freak the woman out...and that's the last thing I'd want Better just to spark up a friendly conversation and enjoy whatever flirtation arises from that

Got to love the assumption that being on here and having pics of a sexual nature gives others the right to do what they like to you. Very medieval attitude in a modern world where women are supposedly not seen as objects for a man's pleasure"

A lot of men think the same unfortunately.

Got to love the assumption that being on here and having pics of a sexual nature gives others the right to do what they like to you. Very medieval attitude in a modern world where women are supposedly not seen as objects for a man's pleasure"

Got to love the assumption that being on here and having pics of a sexual nature gives others the right to do what they like to you. Very medieval attitude in a modern world where women are supposedly not seen as objects for a man's pleasure

A lot of men think the same unfortunately. .

"

When in doubt, ALWAYS consult MC Hammer.

I've been touched in public places by creepy desperate men and they've all received a punch in the face or kick in the nuts for their efforts. Hopefully it makes them think twice before touching another stranger. anyone who does this is a prick of the highest order.

I think if a guy pinched my bum it wouldn't be too bad but still has no right !

The gropings Ive had have been hand in knickers gropings, one of which was just walking thru Leicester Square with a huge group of friends !

So I think sometimes it depends on what and where x

By *mall_worldMan  over a year ago

North West UK

Is ok to just touch in a friendly way though - I don't mean grope a boob or grab a handful of arse. I mean a gentle touch on the arm when talking or a hand on a shoulder when someone walk past or through a door your holding.

I work in a office a consciously try and avoid contact of any sort. But I feel it's a nice way to show compassion and engage with people.

"it seems tho that often d*unk girls think its ok to pinch a blokes arse when they are out with there mates. "

I've had my bum pinched many a time at a bar by men who aren't d*unk. I've never committed this offence myself

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Had my butt grabbed a few times by sober and d*unk ladies - doesn't bother me really but I bet if I did it to them it would be a different story !!!!

What's good for the goose.......... I agree !! But ........ I can imagine the outcry !!"

And if a man grabbed your bum would you be as ok with it? Or if it was a much older woman and her expression was predatory not jovial?

It's never happened to me in this country but several times on holiday in Italy....once on a packed Vaparetto in Venice with nowhere to escape to. Didn't like it at all.....

Even in a swingers club I don't expect to be groped or touched up without invitation.

It does happen though.

"Its totally creepy and not something I would ever welcome from a stranger"

^^This!

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"Have you ever been touched by a stranger out in the 'normal' world and enjoyed it? Or is it always creepy and weird and makes you want to run a mile?

If you have...what made it different from the other times...what made it enjoyable?

I'm not a toucher...but when it gets sunny and all those curves emerge from under jumpers and waterproofs...I do have to stop myself from wanting to. It would be nice to imagine that there was a way of doing it which was fun, friendly, harmless, and cool...whilst also being a little naughty "

mmmmmm how to invade someones space with sexual contact without appearing to be a predator or deviant.

So need to know too!!!!

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I had my hair stroked by a member of staff in a well known DIY chain store recently. It completely creeped me out and made me feel very uncomfortable.

I have quite a large area of personal space anyway and don't like being touched by strangers.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"it seems tho that often d*unk girls think its ok to pinch a blokes arse when they are out with there mates. "

Men aren't very often violently sexually assaulted by women.

Vice-versa happens all the time.

Pretty easy for us guys to shrug an arse-pinch off, we know its almost certainly not going to get any worse.

A woman getting an unwanted grope from a guy doesn't know what else might happen.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"Have you ever been touched by a stranger out in the 'normal' world and enjoyed it? Or is it always creepy and weird and makes you want to run a mile?

I'm not a toucher...but when it gets sunny and all those curves emerge from under jumpers and waterproofs...I do have to stop myself from wanting to. It would be nice to imagine that there was a way of doing it which was fun, friendly, harmless, and cool...whilst also being a little naughty "

The way of doing it would be to chat them up and treat them as people, not lumps of sexy meat

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

No one has the right to invade anothers space/ touch unless invited too, don't care if this happens in the swinging or ' real' world' For me also its creepy and a deffinate no no! And my reaction would express that... Totaly!

Creepy!! And liable to get me arrested cos I'd chin the fucker!

"Creepy!! And liable to get me arrested cos I'd chin the fucker!"

A random women grabbed my cock at the last club I went to. I just walked off later in the night she sat next to me again I got up and walked off.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"Creepy!! And liable to get me arrested cos I'd chin the fucker!"

but what if he wooed the fuck out of you with say only mild stalkery first???

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I hate it when I see a guy over touching a lady in a bar. You know , when a girl is up against the bar and he is leering and stroking her and she appears uncomfortable.

I usually try and interject or ask her if she is alright as she goes to the toilet etc. I dont mind pretending to be a 'bf' if it helps someone out. Done it a few times.

As for groping.....well disrespectful behaviour like that should get a slap at least.

By *anny PepperoniMan  over a year ago

Matlock

I think you'll find its generally viewed as sexual assault.

This shows the inequality in our society. Several men on here seem to love the idea of a woman pinching/groping them. But totally the opposite for the ladies...

It should be wrong in ALL situations if uninvited but hey....that's the sadly sexist world we live in I guess....

Only sometimes have I noticed, because a woman laughs, men think they want you to fuck em lol

Her

Herts

"This shows the inequality in our society. Several men on here seem to love the idea of a woman pinching/groping them. But totally the opposite for the ladies...

It should be wrong in ALL situations if uninvited but hey....that's the sadly sexist world we live in I guess...."

But then how do you tell the men who love the idea to stop it? "STOP LIKING THE IDEA OF BEING GROPED! YOU'RE MAKING SHIT AWKWARD OUT THERE!".

Or are you suggesting that women should be more tolerable of it?...

"Is ok to just touch in a friendly way though - I don't mean grope a boob or grab a handful of arse. I mean a gentle touch on the arm when talking or a hand on a shoulder when someone walk past or through a door your holding.

"

Is not ok!

Personal space or a slap in the face, take your pick!

Glad this thread has generated some good feedback. I'd say, reading between the lines lol, it's a big no no....even in a swinging situation. I know everyone likes to get excited on threads and hot under the collar but I would like to remind people that I was only curious about this and haven't ever actually done it myself. Yes I have thought about it...and maybe that's enough to have half of you calling the police and getting me locked up...but I rather suspect that most men have thought about it...even the ones that doth protest too much

I'm sorry if my little chuckle about the avatars caused offense. I wasn't trying to say that women who use their bums as avatars are inviting being disrespected and touched up. I was merely laughing at the situation that I'm reading a message from a gorgeously sexy and inviting bum which says "don't touch me or I'll kick you in the nuts and phone the police". It's like when Ren left Stimpy with a big red button with "Don't Press" written on it...it just made me laugh...sorry

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

To touch, feel, grope a total stranger is unacceptable in my book whether that be in a swinger's club or Tescos.

I respect other people's bodies and hope that they reciprocate that

Herts

"To touch, feel, grope a total stranger is unacceptable in my book whether that be in a swinger's club or Tescos.

I respect other people's bodies and hope that they reciprocate that "

I'm just gonna steal your hat.

- Amy. x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

and all the time this double standard exists is all the time women will be one step behind, its never ok in my opinion.

By *ivilizedkinkCouple  over a year ago

harrow

Even in a swingers club its completely wrong to touch without being invited. Its a privilege not a right and frankly some men need to learn this

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"To touch, feel, grope a total stranger is unacceptable in my book whether that be in a swinger's club or Tescos.

I respect other people's bodies and hope that they reciprocate that

I'm just gonna steal your hat.

- Amy. x"

Many have tried

"it seems tho that often d*unk girls think its ok to pinch a blokes arse when they are out with there mates.

Men aren't very often violently sexually assaulted by women.

Vice-versa happens all the time.

Pretty easy for us guys to shrug an arse-pinch off, we know its almost certainly not going to get any worse.

A woman getting an unwanted grope from a guy doesn't know what else might happen."

Very good point.

Just being honest but I can't imagine I'd have any problems with a sexy babe deliberately brushing herself up against me, as long as she accompanied it with a sexy flirtatious smile

I wouldn't like to be groped and the thought of groping another woman has never crossed my mind...it just seems so disrespectful...but being deliberately touched...yep I think I'd be fine with that if the woman was sexy enough. If she wasn't I'd be pretty repulsed. So, for me, the answer to the question "is it ever ok to be touched?" is yes...if the woman is sexy and the way she touches me is sensual and suggestive rather than just a manhandled grope. The same would also apply, for me, in a swinging situation...I'm just not as prickly about it myself. Actually...thinking about it...I'd probably be even more relaxed in a swinging situation and probably wouldn't mind a nice touch from a not so sexy woman...just as long as there's sexiness in the touch and it wasn't a grope.

I don't think I'm particularly pervy for being ok with it in this way. I had thought that some women might feel somewhat similar...if the guy was sexy enough and his touch was only suggestive rather than just gropey...but it seems not. Now I'm left wondering if this is because I'm more sexually liberated than the women who have posted here...or what? ...Aggghhh before you all start throwing stones at me for saying that let me just add... I guess it probably comes down to the fact that if it happened to me it would be pretty unusual...so in that sense it lives in the fantasy part of my brain...whereas a lot of women have had this happen to them and it's wrapped up in their mind with a bunch of things including not being taken seriously or the threat of assault. So probably the answer is that if I was a woman and it had happened to me several times in a dirty way I probably wouldn't be so open minded about it

Ok you can recommence stone throwing now lol

Just thinking out loud here but lets imagine I'm at a party. I'm naked on top of Mrs Passion, having a good hard fuck, and a hand gently slides down my back and settles on my bum before ever so slightly sliding in towards an erogenous zone on my inside thigh. I look up and it's a...sexy woman smiling at me...a much older woman who's not really my type but who has a gentle touch and a nice smile...a big round woman, again not my top pick, but with a considerate touch and a nice smile...these I feel confident that I'd be totally cool with...after all it's just part of the fun right? Not being specific about just those types...more exploring the range...anyone in that range I'd be cool with touching me in a sensual way in a swinging situation without asking....I think

As I'm straight I wouldn't be happy to discover it was a dude and I'd quickly get him off me. The same would be for a TV, sorry...just not my thing. Also if it was a woman with a bad vibe...no matter how pretty she was...I think I'd want her off me...perhaps she has a weird bitchy look on her face or something dunno...but I can imagine if it's not coming from the right place I wouldn't like it. Finally if the woman was just hideous looking I think it'd put me off and I'd want her to move on.

I'm just being honest about my own feelings here...not saying that's the way everyone should be...just how I feel about the issue. Sorry if it sounds too creepy to some...but this is a really great site for asking others about stuff like this where I'd never think about asking anyone else in 'real' life expect Mrs Passion

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"I would be very upset if I was groped by a stranger and would report it to the police. "

Yup could be deemed assault depending on how it was done.

I've had it - some time ag- I kicked up a loud fuss and the shit couldn't disappear quick enough.

There's lots of anecdotes about it on the Everyday Sexism project site. Depressing reading.

"Creepy!! And liable to get me arrested cos I'd chin the fucker!

but what if he wooed the fuck out of you with say only mild stalkery first??? "

Ha wouldn't happen. Over step the mark and he'd be taking his balls home in a carrier bag.

So using this logic if you saw Sam Fox or Jordan in the street it would be ok to go and have a feel ? "

SAM FOX!!!!! The 80's just called and said they have your glasses lol.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't like being touched at all unless someone asks or it's a few selected and pre-invited people. I certainly don't touch other people without asking.

Isn't that pretty much the same argument rapists use....

Just because someone is showing a bit of leg or cleavage that doesn't give anyone a right to just cop a feel without consent regardless of the place or situation

Can I just make a couple of things clear before the stone throwing goes any further...

1) I never meant groping, molesting, or pinching a woman. I've never been tempted to do that...seriously. The question is about 'touching'. I've described what types of touching I wouldn't mind receiving. Perhaps check em out before you judge me too harshly.

2) My joke about the avatars was not the rapists excuse. I was laughing at the situation...not at the people making the comments. Imagine a guy posted saying "nobody takes me seriously" and his avatar was a great big cock. I wouldn't laugh at him...but the situation is rather amusing isn't it?

I hope that clears things up

for me it's not acceptable to be touched by a stranger ~ I've had experience of it in the past and it made me feel extremely uncomfortable.

The thing is you can't choose which random stranger is going to touch you. Even if the toucher was my type or had a nice touch I would still not want it

I would never ever touch until invited.

Possibly why I don't have much luck but I would rather wait than be arrested.

By *ark NoirMan  over a year ago

London

I wouldn't dream of touching a woman without invitation. If a lady touched me without permission I'd assume she's looking for my attention and I'll have to give her a dressing down.

"I wouldn't dream of touching a woman without invitation. If a lady touched me without permission I'd assume she's looking for my attention and I'll have to give her a dressing down."

Will put your invite in the post....

» Add a new message to this topic