FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > confused...

confused...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just seen a guy stating "straight guy looking for TV/TS" am I being old fashioned or does that make him gay!!

My idea of gay without anyone getting anal on me is when a someone amongst other things gets has a sexual encounter with the same sex??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A full time TS can be very attractive and basically be all woman. If a guy is attracted to that, then I can assume they're attracted to the femininity of that individual rather than the fact she has a penis.

I wouldn't consider that "gay"

But surely having any sexual contact is homosexual? If they have a cock they are still a man and wanting to have sex with them is wanting to have sex with a man, ergo is gay, not straight in any sense at all. P.S. sorry about using the H word but I think we are all grown ups and don't need to use coy euphemisms.

"A full time TS can be very attractive and basically be all woman. If a guy is attracted to that, then I can assume they're attracted to the femininity of that individual rather than the fact she has a penis.

"

But its states TV...and tranvestites as far as I know have a cock!!!

Meaning...a man with a man..simple no matter how you try and address it..

"But surely having any sexual contact is homosexual? If they have a cock they are still a man and wanting to have sex with them is wanting to have sex with a man, ergo is gay, not straight in any sense at all. P.S. sorry about using the H word but I think we are all grown ups and don't need to use coy euphemisms. "

Homosexual is politically correct anyway? I'm not sure who would be offended by that.

But to answer your second question, sex is more than just "sticking it in" It's also about attraction as well. If a guy is PHYSICALLY NOT attracted to a man but is attracted to a TS then he is attracted to the femininity of that said individual. That individual may have a penis, yes, but she is a woman in her own mind, she lives as a women.

"

Meaning...a man with a man..simple no matter how you try and address it.."

Switch it around. Look a female that wants to be a man. She has her breasts removed. She takes hormoans, grows a beard and chest hair but still has a vagina, right? If another woman is attracted to that, is she a lesbian? I don't think she is. She is attracted to the masculinity of that person.

That's how I see it.

Sexuality is a weird and wonderful, broad subject.

"But surely having any sexual contact is homosexual? If they have a cock they are still a man and wanting to have sex with them is wanting to have sex with a man, ergo is gay, not straight in any sense at all. P.S. sorry about using the H word but I think we are all grown ups and don't need to use coy euphemisms.

Homosexual is politically correct anyway? I'm not sure who would be offended by that.

But to answer your second question, sex is more than just "sticking it in" It's also about attraction as well. If a guy is PHYSICALLY NOT attracted to a man but is attracted to a TS then he is attracted to the femininity of that said individual. That individual may have a penis, yes, but she is a woman in her own mind, she lives as a women.

"

So answer me then if you fuck a man who says he believes he's a woman have you had a 'homosexual' ..fuck it ...a gay or straight encounter...

How do you personally see it..

By *amamanMan  over a year ago

Inverness and around. ...

maybe it was a typing error ?

"

Switch it around. Look a female that wants to be a man. She has her breasts removed. She takes hormoans, grows a beard and chest hair but still has a vagina, right? If another woman is attracted to that, is she a lesbian? I don't think she is. She is attracted to the masculinity of that person.

That's how I see it.

"

Yes she would be a lesbian, is simple, gender remains no matter how you dress it up unless there has been a full reassignment of gender, hormonally and surgically. A guy in a dress with a cock is still a guy and wanting to have any sort of sexual contact with him if you are a man is not straight

"B

So answer me then if you fuck a man who says he believes he's a woman have you had a 'homosexual' ..fuck it ...a gay or straight encounter...

How do you personally see it.."

I don't know. We could be hear all night discussing this and still be no where near closing to agreeing.

I'm not really that bothered by peoples intentions or orientation. That's their choice.

"B

How do you personally see it..

I don't know. We could be hear all night discussing this and still be no where near closing to agreeing.

I'm not really that bothered by peoples intentions or orientation. That's their choice."

Then please don't add confusion. it wasn't me having a go..I was putting forward a constructed question...a lot of people dive into a thread for the sake of it and just want to challenge the OP without fully thinking it through.

"

That's how I see it.

Yes she would be a lesbian, is simple, gender remains no matter how you dress it up unless there has been a full reassignment of gender, hormonally and surgically. A guy in a dress with a cock is still a guy and wanting to have any sort of sexual contact with him if you are a man is not straight"

My thoughts EXACTLY..

"

Then please don't add confusion. it wasn't me having a go..I was putting forward a constructed question...a lot of people dive into a thread for the sake of it and just want to challenge the OP without fully thinking it through. "

I know you wasn't having a go

I just didn't know how to answer your question.

I think the problem is the fact you are looking for a category or box to put someone in.

Sexuality doesn't really work like that in my book. It's sliding scale with few forks along the way to keep it interesting....

"

Then please don't add confusion. it wasn't me having a go..I was putting forward a constructed question...a lot of people dive into a thread for the sake of it and just want to challenge the OP without fully thinking it through.

I know you wasn't having a go

I just didn't know how to answer your question. "

Haha...admire your honesty young man...not much of that on here..enjoy..

"A full time TS can be very attractive and basically be all woman. If a guy is attracted to that, then I can assume they're attracted to the femininity of that individual rather than the fact she has a penis.

"

What a load of crap !!!

"

What a load of crap !!!"

Crap? Maybe, but that's my opinion. I never said I was right.

I totally agree with the OP.....there are hundreds of "straight" guys on here that have a list of TVs on their friend lists.....I am of the same opinion, dress, make up, stockings, heels etc, this is still a man and he has a cock, so therefore the guy must be bi sexual.....if he weren't then why does he want anal sex with someone with a cock??

I love bi guys so there is no prejudice in this statement! I think there is a lot of peer pressure on guys being "totally straight"....women do not suffer the same, which is unfair

x

PS I also think that a lot of bi/curious guys on here do not put that on their profiles as it can put off some couples/females.

x

By *r-UniqueMan  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

If 2 girls kiss, but have no interest in sex or oral with women. Does that make them straight/gay, even if it's a one off?

Carmarthenshire

If a bloke does anything with another bloke. Even if it's just fancying them. It makes them gay. T doesn't matter how they dress, but what parts they have too.

"If 2 girls kiss, but have no interest in sex or oral with women. Does that make them straight/gay, even if it's a one off? "

No, that makes them "playing for the crowd" or for their partner.....!!

x

Carmarthenshire

"If 2 girls kiss, but have no interest in sex or oral with women. Does that make them straight/gay, even if it's a one off?

x"

At what point then does it make you think "they are curious?".

By *erendipity99Woman  over a year ago

Runcorn

"

They are gay. Just because one of them is dressed as woman does not mean they are not gay. They are doing homosexual acts.

They are gay. Just because one of them is dressed as woman does not mean they are not gay. They are doing homosexual acts. "

It wouldn't make them gay. To be homosexual, a person is only really attracted to the opposite sex. Bi curious or bi sexual maybe.

Carmarthenshire

They are gay. Just because one of them is dressed as woman does not mean they are not gay. They are doing homosexual acts. "

I agree. Soon as you think of playing with someone of the same sex. No matter what they are dressed like. You are gay in my eyes.

They are gay. Just because one of them is dressed as woman does not mean they are not gay. They are doing homosexual acts.

I agree. Soon as you think of playing with someone of the same sex. No matter what they are dressed like. You are gay in my eyes. "

You would think on a swinging site, People would be aware of the correct terminology. Bloody hell!!

"

Sorry to be pedantic but a transsexual doesn't dress as a women. They consider them selfs a women and live as a women full time. A crossdresser or transvestite dresses as a woman

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

I don't think this is straightforward!!

For example, LOTS of men,whether they identify as str8/bi or gay,enjoy receiving oral sex,it is purely a release. Close eyes,lie back think of England,it doesn't change their sexual identidy.

Any port in a storm! when the cock gets hard,the brain goes soft,sometimes,for some of us,any hole will do.

Most of my meets are with straight blokes and I think as we become more sexually liberated,this will increase.. so 'Don't die wondering' gimme a wink,fab my pics..Angel x

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

All of a sudden 'gay' sounds very dated.

and would prob be defined in many different ways...

Enjoy whatever & wherever this amazing site takes you..whether its tv cd ts etc etc.

In my opinion Bi or gay yes. Bi curious if it's a one off. Bisexual if it's a regular occurrence. Gay if it's the only sexual activity just my opinion.

Even though I'm horny most of the time, I'm very selective about where I shove my cock, and it will never be anything to do with another man. Live and let live, but I'm strictly DC I'm afraid.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"I don't think this is straightforward!!

For example, LOTS of men,whether they identify as str8/bi or gay,enjoy receiving oral sex,it is purely a release. Close eyes,lie back think of England,it doesn't change their sexual identidy.

Any port in a storm! when the cock gets hard,the brain goes soft,sometimes,for some of us,any hole will do.

Most of my meets are with straight blokes and I think as we become more sexually liberated,this will increase.. so 'Don't die wondering' gimme a wink,fab my pics..Angel x "

"Just seen a guy stating "straight guy looking for TV/TS" am I being old fashioned or does that make him gay!!

My idea of gay without anyone getting anal on me is when a someone amongst other things gets has a sexual encounter with the same sex??

"

It makes him whatever he wants to be. Everyone's idea of gay, bi etc is different.

Bristol.

"In my opinion Bi or gay yes. Bi curious if it's a one off. Bisexual if it's a regular occurrence. Gay if it's the only sexual activity just my opinion.

Even though I'm horny most of the time, I'm very selective about where I shove my cock, and it will never be anything to do with another man. Live and let live, but I'm strictly DC I'm afraid. "

You wouldn't try a gloryhole then?? :-

ps what is DC?

By *ightDiversionMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

DOES IT MATTER ?!!!!

"In my opinion Bi or gay yes. Bi curious if it's a one off. Bisexual if it's a regular occurrence. Gay if it's the only sexual activity just my opinion.

Even though I'm horny most of the time, I'm very selective about where I shove my cock, and it will never be anything to do with another man. Live and let live, but I'm strictly DC I'm afraid.

ps what is DC?"

I was wondering what DC Is myself! Lol

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Direct current?? ie only flows in one direction

Carmarthenshire

[Removed by poster at 22/05/14 00:06:27]

"Direct current?? ie only flows in one direction"

Ahhh thanks for clearing that up sweetie

Carmarthenshire

Exactly. It's only used as an exit and not an entrance

ps what is DC?"

Showing my age I guess used to call bi people AC/DC cos they swung both ways. Don't really know why, but I'm hetero through and through, quite the relaxed about people who aren't I must add, just doesn't work for me. No I wouldn't try a gloryhole, quite attached to my cock and like to see where he's headed lol

There you go, thank you

"If 2 girls kiss, but have no interest in sex or oral with women. Does that make them straight/gay, even if it's a one off?

x

At what point then does it make you think "they are curious?"."

When they are wanting to meet a woman on their own? x I am bi sexual, I meet women one to one. Guys meeting TVs are meeting a man one on one

oh my oh my - making being bisexual so simple

If a man does anal with a female is that (a) gay (b) straight (c) er...something else.

Now repeat with the questions:

2) woman on man (anal use of strap on)

3) woman on woman

4) man on man

Do what you feel and dont worry about what its called xxx

If a man does anal with a female is that (a) gay (b) straight (c) er...something else.

3) woman on woman

4) man on man

why don't you mind your own business. why start threads? hiding what you secretly desire? grow up! stupid man.

"

Sorry to be pedantic but a transsexual doesn't dress as a women. They consider them selfs a women and live as a women full time. A crossdresser or transvestite dresses as a woman "

amen to that. none of these nonces have any idea about science. god help them if they have a trans child. just en suppressing what they secretly desire!

"If a man does anal with a female is that (a) gay (b) straight (c) er...something else.

3) woman on woman

4) man on man

"

Man and woman anal - straight

Woman on man - straight

Woman on woman - bI or gay

Man on man - bi or gay

That would be my definitions but, as you say, do what you feel, it is just words, there's no right or wrong, (provided it's consensual), just preferences. The human race does like to label things.

Check out Claude Levi-Strauss (nothing to do with jeans) on our need to label...

OP could do with teaching himself. http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/275292

Bristol.

"why don't you mind your own business. why start threads? hiding what you secretly desire? grow up! stupid man."

A man wanting to play/suck another mans cock is homosexual, doesn't matter where the recipients head is gender wise, doesn't matter if its in lacy panties or boxers, it is a cock. Having a lovely girly lunch or whatever with a TV/TS, different matter, but play with the cock and then its gay. Telling me I have a tiny mind is a personally abusive attack. You have no idea about me, I have worked in an LGBT friendly professional capacity for many years, before you were even born maybe, so keep the personal slights to yourself

"A man wanting to play/suck another mans cock is homosexual, doesn't matter where the recipients head is gender wise, doesn't matter if its in lacy panties or boxers, it is a cock. Having a lovely girly lunch or whatever with a TV/TS, different matter, but play with the cock and then its gay. Telling me I have a tiny mind is a personally abusive attack. You have no idea about me, I have worked in an LGBT friendly professional capacity for many years, before you were even born maybe, so keep the personal slights to yourself "

To be homosexual is to be aroused by someone who is both physically & mentally male in appearance and to be attracted to masculinity. A Gay guy would not go with a TS for the pure fact she resembles femininity.

Now, I wouldn't say its gay, And I wouldn't say its straight, It baffles me a little as a TS. But, at the same time, Its not Bi. You have to be physically attracted to male and female to be Bisexual. If anything, It is more Bicurious, Or, As I like to say, Open minded

But, as my thread said, Who are we to label and define people? You hate being labelled "Tiny minded" so it's just as fair not to label a straight guy as anything else. What he identifies as is his words. Respect that.

Carmarthenshire

If you go with someone with the same sexual organs as you. Then you are gay. Although women can get away with kissing as a lot of the time it's just for show and they aren't turned on just it.

By *vaneTV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

If a guy wants to go with a TS but finds the thought of going with a guy repulsive then what label do you give them.

There isnt a lable for people that go with TS its not been invented.

What if a guy wants to be with a TS but only wants to give to the TS and does not like to recieve yet a guy has fun with their wife who uses a strap on with them.

Which out of the two is more gay lol ??

I think the biggest problem is worrying about it too much, people like what they like and they dont need to be pigeon holed or labled because of it.

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 22/05/14 22:24:01]

Manchester

"A man wanting to play/suck another mans cock is homosexual, doesn't matter where the recipients head is gender wise, doesn't matter if its in lacy panties or boxers, it is a cock. Having a lovely girly lunch or whatever with a TV/TS, different matter, but play with the cock and then its gay. Telling me I have a tiny mind is a personally abusive attack. You have no idea about me, I have worked in an LGBT friendly professional capacity for many years, before you were even born maybe, so keep the personal slights to yourself "

If you have opinions like you do then you have a tiny mind and need to get out more haha.

In the same way you have defined and labled others the way you do in your other posts I have just defined you in my own way.

Like it ot lump it I guess.

» Add a new message to this topic