FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Compromise!

Compromise!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We posted thread a few days ago, and one of the coments said that we were one of the couples on this site that are unwilling to make a compromise and that's why we are struggling to find what we are looking for.

We'd like to know if others on the site have felt they needed to compromise about What they want???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ay Dee BeeMan  over a year ago

INGATESTONE near Brentwood

Has to be alive. No exceptions. Even a really gorgeous corpse couldn't make me break that rule

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You shouldn't have to compromise. Your sex life and preferences is up to you, no one else.

"You shouldn't have to compromise. Your sex life and preferences is up to you, no one else.

"

"Has to be alive. No exceptions. Even a really gorgeous corpse couldn't make me break that rule"

What if they were dead sexy?

no compromise what so ever, you are here for your own fun and others but not just for others, theres 1000's of profiles on here and if you cant find what you are looking for then you shouldn't expect others to change their preferences to suit

"Has to be alive. No exceptions. Even a really gorgeous corpse couldn't make me break that rule

What if they were dead sexy?"

Badum tshh!

No compromises. Why should we, it's our preference and everyone has them.

We never compromise. But we do on occasions re-evaluate what we are looking for and how we play.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"We posted thread a few days ago, and one of the coments said that we were one of the couples on this site that are unwilling to make a compromise and that's why we are struggling to find what we are looking for.

We'd like to know if others on the site have felt they needed to compromise

about What they want???"

I always say that my age range is set in stone - it's chalk, and easily eroded

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We posted thread a few days ago, and one of the coments said that we were one of the couples on this site that are unwilling to make a compromise and that's why we are struggling to find what we are looking for.

We'd like to know if others on the site have felt they needed to compromise about What they want???"

If you compromise you definitely by definition won't find what you are looking for.

We never compromise and would hate to feel that someone had compromised on their preferences to meet us. So no we have never felt the need. This isn't the same as your preferences changing and evolving as you go along though, we have found that soem things we thought we'd like we hated and some things we thought we'd never do we loved

We don't have a criteria, we decide on meeting people.We have had fun with large, small, old and young. Just came to me as I write this, we won't meet smokers so I suppose that is our no compromise point.

I don't compromise on who I want to meet, but I am flexible on where I meet etc.

You're an unverified couple, looking for a single bi female and you don't accommodate & won't consider a club.

Would you consider a social? That way you'll get to meet lots of other swingers but in a social environment. You get the veris (which you don't consider important the people you are trying to meet do) and you'd even potentially meet the single bi female your looking for.

It's not about compromising on your preferences, but there needs to be a little flexibility in your approach.

Never ever ever ever compromise.

May be boundaries, age ranges etc can change but if you know what you want, its out there.

(I do compromise because Bruce Willis hasn't joined fab yet, but that's the only thing)

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I compromise on height. I would prefer someone taller than me but as I am taller than the average male that's less likely to happen. I've had some excellent fun with titches, but I don't actively search for them.

life is about comprimise.

what are the chances of finding someone thats perfect for you?

slim to none, especially on here.

if you want to stick to your set in stone preferences, then fine, just live with the lean times and dont complain about them, as you are bringing them about yourself, however, no one has the right to look down on you for it, much like you havent the right to look down on others for comprimising.

We'd like to know if others on the site have felt they needed to compromise about What they want???"

Why compromise, we have done things of the cuff, but generally we are quite fussy.

[Removed by poster at 20/05/14 18:51:51]

"We never compromise. But we do on occasions re-evaluate what we are looking for and how we play. "

I never compromise but I have a re-think now and again.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

you are looking for a single bi/bi curious woman. There are a few around.

Unless you are punching well above your weight, I'd say you are being too picky.

Why not put on a description of who you are looking for if not activities?

Life is all about compromise , work , the car you drive , your home and location , infact in the real world we all spend half our lives compromising !

And in truth , despite the majority of posters saying stick to your guns etc..... The real question is this . Do you want to have fun swinging in a relaxed and enjoyable way ? Or do you want to wish you could find what you think is your sole pleasure out there , and possibly not find it ?

The fact of the matter is that , just as in pretty much every other facet of our lives , if we want something specific we may not ever get it .

If , however we are flexible , we can get it in a much better way .

Reminds me of a Rolling Stones classic - You can't always get what you want , but if you try sometimes , you just might find , you get what you need !

"No compromises. Why should we, it's our preference and everyone has them."

I think you can be laid back and not need to compromise, or be uncompromising and not need to get laid.

"life is about comprimise.

if you want to stick to your set in stone preferences, then fine, just live with the lean times and dont complain about them, as you are bringing them about yourself, however, no one has the right to look down on you for it, much like you havent the right to look down on others for comprimising."

We're not looking down on anyone, just asking if anyone has felt they had to compromise.

"life is about comprimise.

if you want to stick to your set in stone preferences, then fine, just live with the lean times and dont complain about them, as you are bringing them about yourself, however, no one has the right to look down on you for it, much like you havent the right to look down on others for comprimising.

We're not looking down on anyone, just asking if anyone has felt they had to compromise. "

What is the compromise you feel you don't want to make?

You make compromises on travel, dates, hotels and all sorts - but only if it's something that suits you.

Depends on if it's compromise or being flexible. If it's a definite thing you do or don't want then fair enough. But... maybe be open to negotiation.

I don't know what your other thread was so sorry for being vague.

I don't compromise on things that are important to me but I do negotiate.

"Depends on if it's compromise or being flexible. If it's a definite thing you do or don't want then fair enough. But... maybe be open to negotiation.

I don't compromise on things that are important to me but I do negotiate."

Negotiate a compromise or to get what you want

"Depends on if it's compromise or being flexible. If it's a definite thing you do or don't want then fair enough. But... maybe be open to negotiation.

I don't compromise on things that are important to me but I do negotiate."

The original thread was regarding single woman's profiles who actually had partners or FB's one response from a single woman??? Was that she though so many couples wouldn't compromise and that if they would meet her and her partner first she may consider a threesome with that couple after

You do what you both feel comfortable with lol if you don't want to do it then don't .

The original thread was regarding single woman's profiles who actually had partners or FB's one response from a single woman??? Was that she though so many couples wouldn't compromise and that if they would meet her and her partner first she may consider a threesome with that couple after "

Was the meet with get partner a play meet or a social meet?

As a single girl I would be very wary of meeting a couple alone, unless it was either in a club or a public place. Where did she want to meet?

Everyone has a way they use the site and choose to meet. If her way doesn't work for you, don't meet her. Whilst you don't want to compromise, you seem to be expecting her too....slight double standards there.

The original thread was regarding single woman's profiles who actually had partners or FB's one response from a single woman??? Was that she though so many couples wouldn't compromise and that if they would meet her and her partner first she may consider a threesome with that couple after "

I remember that. Can't remember if she wanted the first meet to be a play meet though, don't think she ever answered.

If you are looking to meet/ play with women only, then no I don't think you should have to compromise and meet a woman as part of a couple.

A compromise would be meeting her and her male friend for a first meet- as a social meet.

"You shouldn't have to compromise. Your sex life and preferences is up to you, no one else.

"

Depends how strict and realistic your guidelines are, if you have very specific tastes then your unlikely to find anyone, also what if you so find them and they arnt interested in you??

[Removed by poster at 21/05/14 00:28:14]

I don't think it's compromise, just sometimes there's an exception to the rule. We're not always going to find exactly what we want and even if we do, we might not be what they're looking for.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

No! It's all about me, why would I?

By *asques and boxersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

We'd like to know if others on the site have felt they needed to compromise about What they want???

Life is all about compromise , work , the car you drive , your home and location , infact in the real world we all spend half our lives compromising !

And in truth , despite the majority of posters saying stick to your guns etc..... The real question is this . Do you want to have fun swinging in a relaxed and enjoyable way ? Or do you want to wish you could find what you think is your sole pleasure out there , and possibly not find it ?

The fact of the matter is that , just as in pretty much every other facet of our lives , if we want something specific we may not ever get it .

If , however we are flexible , we can get it in a much better way .

Reminds me of a Rolling Stones classic - You can't always get what you want , but if you try sometimes , you just might find , you get what you need !

"

By *aisy2012Couple  over a year ago

everywhere

Not sure compromise is the right word for us. We meet & play with men, couples, (& believe it or not) single women. They are without exception bi (or str8), young (or maybe not so), black (or maybe that's just poor lighting). Only thing we will not "compromise" on is twats. We meet & if there's a spark, we play. If there isn't there isn't so get pissed & have a laugh anyway.

Either it's right for both of us or we don't play. We have on occasions in the past gone down this road with disastrous results so never again.

» Add a new message to this topic