FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples - do you think you could do it again?

Couples - do you think you could do it again?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aveandkate35 OP   Couple  over a year ago

telford

Hi all,

To all those where swinging came a lot later in their relationship, if you found yourself in a new relationship, would swinging now be on your criteria list for a new partner?

Even though, like us, it was never a consideration when we got together and to be honest, wouldn't have been for us then either! In fact Kate probably would have run a mile?

Just wondering.

D

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Funny this. I started swinging with my ex..... Many many moons ago. We split up and I carried on alone as did she. 4 subsequent girlfriends have all called me a perv for even discussing it. I've always stayed faithful and kept off my account on here and other sites while in those relationships but it's not an easy thing to bring up.

I wouldn't want another partner,Id just have a harem of gorgeous men,I think id avoid monogamy for a good long time if I found myself single

telford

"I wouldn't want another partner,Id just have a harem of gorgeous men,I think id avoid monogamy for a good long time if I found myself single "

Funny enough, that's what Kate said! Lol.

Seriously she said shed doubt she'd look for love and probably just have fun.

In reality, maybe that's the best option? I suppose there seem to be plenty who find love through swinging, but seems like the hard way if doing it!

D

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

No, it wouldn't be on my list.

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Well , personally I feel for a couple to swing, there has got to be deep trust, respect and total honesty between them. That usually comes with time and once they are fully established between themselves, then they may move on to try/ experiment with stuff to enhance what they have together?.... This cld be married cpls, cples who aint married, long term FB etc... So in regards to your question, i think right timing is the key!

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

I should probably add to my previous comment. I don't mean that I wouldn't do this if I had a new partner. I just mean that it wouldn't be on the list of things I'd be looking for in a partner. I think there are far more important things.

By *yldrydersCouple  over a year ago

las vegas

No I wouldn't continue without my husband! He introduced me to the lifestyle and it wouldn't be the same!!

Wow. Damn good question.

If my wife and I split up and I found myself single, I have to say that NO, swinging would not be a consideration for a future relationship. There's no sense in lying...if I happened to be dating somebody and they mentioned they were into swinging, it would just be too weird.

My lovely wife is the only person I can imagine myself doing this with.

-JD

By *D40Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

We are 26 months into our relationship. My OH told me of his swinging past & I remember thinking he was too respectable for "that kind of thing" & had no interest

About 9 months ago curiosity had me suggesting we try it. I hope we are together forever. If not how do I mention it to future relationships & would want too? I have no idea

telford

Thanks for the contributions so far.

We were talking about it earlier, and thought it would be a bit of a minefield!

Both seemed to think we 'd probably stay single.

Glad we asked.

D&K. X

" Well , personally I feel for a couple to swing, there has got to be deep trust, respect and total honesty between them. That usually comes with time and once they are fully established between themselves, then they may move on to try/ experiment with stuff to enhance what they have together?.... This cld be married cpls, cples who aint married, long term FB etc... So in regards to your question, i think right timing is the key! "

I like this answer

I think I would stay single and just have fun - for a while at least.

Hubby says he doesn't know lol. Helpful eh?

I'm glad that we had many years together before we entered this lifestyle. If I found myself single then it would just depend I guess. I think I would miss it through

I think the chances of me finding another bloke to whom I could say 'before we get serious I have no interest in monogamy' and him accepting it are extremely slim. I didn't come to it late though, I've known since I was 20 that monogamy was of no importance to me and without realising it, I started swinging in 1995 following a proposal from a boyfriend that I jumped at.

I probably wouldn't swing if (God forbid) I found myself single because for me it's not a lifestyle I pursue because i love swinging, its just a means to have sex with people that I like.

If i entered into a relationship I would be forced to ask the question about monogamy knowing it will probably spell the end of anything meaningful.

Appreciate I come at this from a different angle to many but it's kind of similar.

I consider myself incredibly blessed to have what I do.

I'm sure it's different for all couples, but I have an example of things moving too fast: Long story short, we met a nice couple in the Lifestyle who had only been married 4 months before they started Swinging. Skip to the ending, they are no longer together, and we are pretty sure that Swinging was the catalyst.

Your mileage may very, but you cannot build anything on a foundation of sand.

-JD

*vary

I am not going to lie we are pretty new to this but I love it. Love the possibilities this world can bring and having all your fantasies come alive is amazing.

I think as long as a couple have trust in one another, swinging could really make a very healthy relationship especially (if like me) your sex drive is through the roof but its definitely something you both need to be comfortable with.

It would definitely be on my 'check list' but would have to test the water at the beginning of the relationship...after all every relationship is different.

Currently feel very lucky that I have the opportunity to do this Mr Happy, we are fulfilling both of our fantasies...what more could a couple ask for?

Miss Boobage x

For me it isn't about swinging. It's about us.

Whether a different relationship would/could steer in a similar direction I've no idea. But it's solely to do with the relationship.

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"For me it isn't about swinging. It's about us.

Whether a different relationship would/could steer in a similar direction I've no idea. But it's solely to do with the relationship."

This

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"I'm sure it's different for all couples, but I have an example of things moving too fast: Long story short, we met a nice couple in the Lifestyle who had only been married 4 months before they started Swinging. Skip to the ending, they are no longer together, and we are pretty sure that Swinging was the catalyst.

Your mileage may very, but you cannot build anything on a foundation of sand.

-JD"

yeap and deff shouldn't run before you can walk in the swinging world! No way would we have been able to do and enjoy so much as a cpl swinging, if out relationship wasn't established and tight first!

My experience is somewhat different, we started swinging from the start, in fact someone we met just a few months after getting married (we'd been together 5 months in total) we're still seeing 14 years later. So it's not always the case that a relationship won't withstand swinging, it all depends on the people involved and their level of assuredness in themselves and the relationship.

A couple could be together 20 years and still not have those things in their relationship.

[Removed by poster at 17/05/14 22:39:35]

"A couple could be together 20 years and still not have those things in their relationship."

That's so true. It's definitely NOT for everybody.

I (Daz) used to swing with an ex, then after that solo & then met Nic via Fabswingers & we fell in love

» Add a new message to this topic