FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > User no longer on the site....

User no longer on the site....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erotic_adventure OP   Man  over a year ago

Scotland & London

After entering into a degree of constructive dialogue what you thought were genuine people, then suddenly disappear.....how odd and annoying!

Does this happen in your experience?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had this a few times over the years, even arranged a meet and then they deleted their profile, only to reappear a few days later, hmmmm??!!

it annoys me more when you log on to fab someone has sent a message,and its from "user no longer on site"

its not like we are hardly on the site,we log on 10 maybe 12 times a day. (mr.g)

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I rightly or wrongly associate the comings and goings, the constant on and off the site with drama.

now, I don't once or twice, I mean 10/12/14 times

but as always, their choice.

I know I sometimes take a bit of time replying,but the number of messages that end up UNLOS before ive even opened them is quite high

"I rightly or wrongly associate the comings and goings, the constant on and off the site with drama.

now, I don't once or twice, I mean 10/12/14 times

but as always, their choice."

I agree. There are a few serial offenders on my local update feed who always seem to be coming and going. One in particular must have had 4 profiles over the last month. I don't get it, I couldn't be arsed keep creating new profiles!

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Usually fake profiles.

Or just someone being nosy, having a browse and then getting bored/browsing history found by other half/mum sends them to bed.

Don't sweat it.

Concentrating on profiles with multiple recent veri's, avoiding brand new profiles or ones that look like they were knocked up in a rush, will usually help.

A

Scotland & London

Indeed....however latest one was a genuine couple with a list of verifications.....some genuine people at least say they are leaving or thinking about it.

Prob the male half who was leading everything anyway and too impolite to say.

Fake profiles look out for the ones with numbers after them eg Fred102, thats so that they can keep track of all they have created.

I have deleted our profile twice,each time because my OH was seriously ill

No time to even think about saying goodbye and the last thing on my mind to even speak to anyone I was in the middle of a chat with

Things happen in peoples lives that are far more important than fab

I suspect most of the people I fancy on here these days are fake.

Scotland & London

Ofcourse there are legitimate reasons and realistically you won't get a goodbye but the majority with hindsight my be fake and very good at playing the game which sadly is all too frequent now.

I thought when it shows no long user on site it was because they had blocked your or hid their profile temporary to take a break x

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

usually set up profiles late at night then gone the next morning. we have had some that have sent us a message then an hour later no longer on the site!

I don't believe they're all fake,I believe that many of them think the site is instant access to fanny or cock and when they realise they may actually have to put a bit of effort into something they leave,or they like the idea of swinging but when it comes down to it chicken out because they're not as free thinking and liberated as they thought they were

Scotland & London

"I don't believe they're all fake,I believe that many of them think the site is instant access to fanny or cock and when they realise they may actually have to put a bit of effort into something they leave,or they like the idea of swinging but when it comes down to it chicken out because they're not as free thinking and liberated as they thought they were "

Totally lots of reasons and fantasy players

» Add a new message to this topic