FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Kissing

Kissing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and my partner are new to swinging as a couple and I believe kissing is something that is intimate between us and although we are a soft swap couple at the moment only the interaction between couples can be a lot more intimate. Am I the only one who thinks kissing is a private exclusive affair! I would love to hear peoples thoughts Mrs Flirty xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Me and my partner are new to swinging as a couple and I believe kissing is something that is intimate between us and although we are a soft swap couple at the moment only the interaction between couples can be a lot more intimate. Am I the only one who thinks kissing is a private exclusive affair! I would love to hear peoples thoughts Mrs Flirty xx"

No you aren't a lot of couples keep kissing just for themselves. You will find that lots disgaree and sometimes quite forcefully but you must play exactly the way you want to

Thank you maybe I just wanted a bit of reassurance! X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think people who don't kiss should be thrown off fab

By *aywalton1Man  over a year ago

Walton on the Hill

It's your choice and you can swing as you feel and as you feel comfortable, and you shouldn't be questioned on that. However, for me, sex without kissing is a bit like driving with the handbrake on. You will still get to the final destination but it's not as much of a pleasurable journey as it could be!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thank you maybe I just wanted a bit of reassurance! X"

we found that the boundaries we had in place when we started out changed as we gained experience so that things we said we would never do we tried and found we liked and things we thought we'd like we actually didn't. We don't engage in passionate kissing with anyone but each other.

Some people have a female to female only kissing rule, some wont meet people who don't kiss but there will be someone for nearly all of us

By *ea and SugarCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"It's your choice and you can swing as you feel and as you feel comfortable, and you shouldn't be questioned on that. However, for me, sex without kissing is a bit like driving with the handbrake on. You will still get to the final destination but it's not as much of a pleasurable journey as it could be! "

This

Sugar used to not want to kiss on meets, we've been together 29 years and she wanted to keep it personal, but we soon realised that for us to relax and let go at our meets it was an integral part of what we needed to do, and we haven't looked back - that said, don't do anything you aren't comfortable with.

Some do....some don't....each to their own!

No kissing , no meet for us .

Pointless , cold and empty .

Sorry that doesn't give the op reassurance , but that's our opinion

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

Kissing is a big part of foreplay for me, I love kissing. It just wouldn't be the same without a good kiss. But I'm single and not part of a couple, if I was I may think differently x

"Me and my partner are new to swinging as a couple and I believe kissing is something that is intimate between us and although we are a soft swap couple at the moment only the interaction between couples can be a lot more intimate. Am I the only one who thinks kissing is a private exclusive affair! I would love to hear peoples thoughts Mrs Flirty xx

No you aren't a lot of couples keep kissing just for themselves. You will find that lots disgaree and sometimes quite forcefully but you must play exactly the way you want to "

"No kissing , no meet for us .

Sorry that doesn't give the op reassurance , but that's our opinion "

total agree with you, a meet without kissing would be hollow and cheap.

"I think people who don't kiss should be thrown off fab "

would you kiss a man?

It's this for me, no passion & no feeling, might as well have a wank x

"Me and my partner are new to swinging as a couple and I believe kissing is something that is intimate between us and although we are a soft swap couple at the moment only the interaction between couples can be a lot more intimate. Am I the only one who thinks kissing is a private exclusive affair! I would love to hear peoples thoughts Mrs Flirty xx"

I that's your rule and you're clear about it, then that's fine. I'm the opposite and therefore wouldn't play with you because of this. Kissing is an essential part of sex for me ..I love the intimacy of it (which is why you like to reserve it to yourselves, of course).

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"I think people who don't kiss should be thrown off fab

would you kiss a man?"

I would if the situation felt right.

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"It's your choice and you can swing as you feel and as you feel comfortable, and you shouldn't be questioned on that. However, for me, sex without kissing is a bit like driving with the handbrake on. You will still get to the final destination but it's not as much of a pleasurable journey as it could be! "

I agree kissing is a big thing for me, and I would be a little disappointed but I would understand if she didn't want to and wouldn't press the issue.

I wouldn't want to kiss the woman and not the man

Walton on the Hill

would you kiss a man?"

Kiss of death only ... but no tongues!

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Depends on how you feel and how you play. We indulge in group bi sex with (mainly) anonymous people in clubs so we actually don't want intimacy - kissing for US would just feel wrong.

But if I were a single female meeting guys then I'd definitely want to kiss. With our style of swinging though, it's something we keep just for each other.

Bit arbitrary because I only play 1on1, but I wouldn't meet with no kissing. However, it's totally your choice, but I would make it clear before meeting otherwise it could get awkward. Just a thought.

You're not alone and many couples do have a 'no kissing' or 'fem kissing only' rule, and that's fine for them, however I personally wouldn't meet people who didn't kiss as it's a big part of sex for me. Just make sure it's clear in your profile so that you don't waste anyone's time, or have yours wasted either

"You're not alone and many couples do have a 'no kissing' or 'fem kissing only' rule, and that's fine for them, however I personally wouldn't meet people who didn't kiss as it's a big part of sex for me. Just make sure it's clear in your profile so that you don't waste anyone's time, or have yours wasted either"
thank you for your reply mrs d x

would you kiss a man?

Kiss of death only ... but no tongues!"

a few little sighs maybe?

Walton on the Hill

would you kiss a man?

Kiss of death only ... but no tongues!

a few little sighs maybe? "

No no no no, sighs would imply enjoyment, and if they have similar equipment to mine, we clash, and I don't do clashing. I don't bend for a friend!

» Add a new message to this topic