FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > guys with secret partners!

guys with secret partners!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

the amount of single guys that have talked to us for a while then drop the bombshell,i have a partner so i can accom or meet you when she's out is unreal

seriously guys,if you have a girlfriend and she doesn't know you're on here then a) sort yourself out or b) at least state it on your profile! Saves wasting peoples times! cos we wont meet guys who have partners who dont know theyre on here. i.e cheating on them

rant over!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"the amount of single guys that have talked to us for a while then drop the bombshell,i have a partner so i can accom or meet you when she's out is unreal

seriously guys,if you have a girlfriend and she doesn't know you're on here then a) sort yourself out or b) at least state it on your profile! Saves wasting peoples times! cos we wont meet guys who have partners who dont know theyre on here. i.e cheating on them

rant over! "

Drives mental time wasters

Even worse is that you meet them thinking they're single then see them out with their partner/wives at a later date!

I know at least 3 that quite openly discuss how misunderstood they are... shame!!!

I refuse point blank to meet anyone, male or female, who is on here behind an unsuspecting partners back.I always think that if their relationship is that poor then they should grow some bollocks and leave it!!

"I refuse point blank to meet anyone, male or female, who is on here behind an unsuspecting partners back.I always think that if their relationship is that poor then they should grow some bollocks and leave it!!

"

exactly.

"I refuse point blank to meet anyone, male or female, who is on here behind an unsuspecting partners back.I always think that if their relationship is that poor then they should grow some bollocks and leave it!!

"

By *r Man.Man  over a year ago

London

So how can one tell if he has a partner, I'm intrigued

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"So how can one tell if he has a partner, I'm intrigued "

Easy....will only text at certain times, will only call at certain times will be online at certain times you just know when someone is not single

ask to ring later in the evening..there will be an excuse.

Her

London

"So how can one tell if he has a partner, I'm intrigued

Easy....will only text at certain times, will only call at certain times will be online at certain times you just know when someone is not single "

have you ever thought that they could work as an ambulance driver

remember women do this too...

some couples on here also have been known to try meeting others behind their partners backs

MEN are the largest group on fab, I'm not excusing the cheating..but the negative aspects of the site will mostly fall upon us...because we are the largest group!

It does get a bit boring to hear the same stuff over and over about MEN, there are a good select few of us that can properly enjoy the scene without having to look over our shoulder!

*back in 5, wifes made dinner

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Easy....will only text at certain times, will only call at certain times will be online at certain times you just know when someone is not single

have you ever thought that they could work as an ambulance driver "

As a woman I rely on my gut feeling and vie been around the block a few times to know when a man is not single

have you ever thought that they could work as an ambulance driver

As a woman I rely on my gut feeling and vie been around the block a few times to know when a man is not single "

"

*back in 5, wifes made dinner"

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Is only able to meet in the afternoon, for two hours. You're not allowed to wear perfume or lipstick. He keeps checking his phone.

You know, little hints.

Is only able to meet in the afternoon, for two hours. You're not allowed to wear perfume or lipstick. He keeps checking his phone.

You know, little hints. "

sorry, I work back shift!, I've been accused of being a TV at work because of lipstick and finally...I gotta check my fab for my next meet!

London

Not wanting to stray away from the thread. But in civiy street i find that if i tell a woman that i have someone re fb. They say the respect my honesty. But if i tell them the truth that I'm single, i get 'you lying bastard your all the same'

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

You know, little hints.

sorry, I work back shift!, I've been accused of being a TV at work because of lipstick and finally...I gotta check my fab for my next meet!"

I know you're single, because no-ones mad enough to put up with you for long.

Only kidding

"

U might want to hide the verfication from the married man you have to make that more true lol

(Unless he added the married part after he met u)

There are a broad spectrum of people on here from all walks of life. Married single not so single etc, but the site is all about fun or supposed to be for like minded people to interact and have fun. You will always get some who are not totally honest but in my humble opinion that's their choice. I'm not here to form a deep meaningful relationship just to have fun n meet some nice people who thinks like I do. Swinging is just that to me. If a girl is married or attached then that's her choice, I don't want to get wrapped up in their life. I just kinda figure we are here to have fun.

London

You know, little hints.

sorry, I work back shift!, I've been accused of being a TV at work because of lipstick and finally...I gotta check my fab for my next meet!

I know you're single, because no-ones mad enough to put up with you for long.

Only kidding "

Mwah to you

and don't go telling everybody that I've got issues, because its not appealing

By *eithoWoman  over a year ago

Chatham

You know, little hints. "

Cannot accommodate, only contacts at very few specific times (usually weekdays), expects to get down to business without any kind of getting to know you.

London

You know, little hints.

Cannot accommodate, only contacts at very few specific times (usually weekdays), expects to get down to business without any kind of getting to know you. "

Shit! I cant accommodate

» Add a new message to this topic