FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Shavin c*ck and balls

Shavin c*ck and balls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/05/14 11:19:57]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me or is there something disturbing about guys who will shave there pubic area, c*ck and balls but yet leave a forest of hair around the rest of their body? Surely trimming hair on legs and body isnt too hard or maybe just trim pubes rather than shave them all off? I dont know...is it just me that finds this really disgusting?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/05/14 11:19:32]

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't find it disgusting and if that's how they like it good for them. It isn't however a look I enjoy.

Very surreal, seen it a few times, men who have a bikini bottom shaved area but are hairy as fuck everywhere else!

"Is it just me or is there something disturbing about guys who will shave there pubic area, c*ck and balls but yet leave a forest of hair around the rest of their body? Surely trimming hair on legs and body isnt too hard or maybe just trim pubes rather than shave them all off? I dont know...is it just me that finds this really disgusting? "

I trim mine.Think disgusting is a bit of a strong word to use for something like that.

Yes..... It's just you!

So what its peoples choice to shave whatever areas they choose same as is the o p why folk constantly criticise other peoples choices instead concentrating on own life.

Just get fed up folk moaning about other peoples choices.

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

do question peoples contantly slagging off other peoples choices! surely we all into differing things and if the O P doesnt like certain things then they need to learn to ignore and move on!

Interesting question. I spent the first 20 years of my life in the Far East, where because of the extreme heat and humidity, most male expats smooth shave their cock and balls. Far more comfortable. So, I started shaving smoothly at the age of 11. For me its natural and normal. Occasionally, I've given up, but to be honest I always come back to being smooth shaven. And I've found that most of my female swinging partners prefer it.

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

We have lots of tread and comments about pubes getting stuck in teath now someones complaining about those who shave just cos it looks odd to them.

Guess You just cant win

By *landanieCouple  over a year ago

Warboys

I have never shaved my body.

I have heard of women who prefer men to be shaved but if it becomes nesersery for me to be shaven then would have to get someone to do it for me My hands are not study enough lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We have lots of tread and comments about pubes getting stuck in teath now someones complaining about those who shave just cos it looks odd to them.

Guess You just cant win "

No you can't that's why I always say groom to suit yourself not others, I do.

I started just shaving my cock and balls,I thought it looked ridiculous with hairy belly and legs , so now have shaved the lot . In fact go for waxing on a regular basis , love the feeling and have good compliment s from female and male friends

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I have never shaved my body.

I have heard of women who prefer men to be shaved but if it becomes nesersery for me to be shaven then would have to get someone to do it for me My hands are not study enough lol"

It will never become necessary for you to do anything to fit in with some peoples preferences on a swinging site

By *bro07Man  over a year ago

Teesside

I shave cock and balls too but I'm not very hairy anywhere else

I shave my cock and balls couple times a week because I like it. I have zero body hair as I'm just naturally none hairy but I leave my legs. I did shave my legs once, but never again. The itchiness was unbearable

» Add a new message to this topic