FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Being recognised

Being recognised

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you think any of our pics could give away who we are to anyone who already knows us?

HP works with 100's of guys, I'm sure the law of averages dictates at least a few will be on here, that's ok because we don't friend any local guys and our face pics are hidden, but just wondering if there's any pics that we should take down, better to be safe than sorry.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Nope. Wouldn't have a clue!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No don't think anyone would recognise you from your pics. Tho i do recognise one of your play mates lol (don't worry tho - mutual playmate so seen the pic on her profile)

If I'd seen your face lots then there's a couple with facial features that I could possibly recognise you from, but it'd be difficult. Am old school tho' and even if I do recognise someone, ain't shouting about it from the rooftops.

Yeah if I knew who you were I would recognise you from your pics

"No don't think anyone would recognise you from your pics. Tho i do recognise one of your play mates lol (don't worry tho - mutual playmate so seen the pic on her profile) "

Haha, had me panicking there for all of a second, small world is fab

By *ngelsdevilWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

They might not recognise you as such but be careful of pics involving the inside of your house and car, if there's anything you think someone who knows you will recognise is yours from a picture just move it over to friends only!

"If I'd seen your face lots then there's a couple with facial features that I could possibly recognise you from, but it'd be difficult. Am old school tho' and even if I do recognise someone, ain't shouting about it from the rooftops."

Yeh that's how we work to, and hopefully the majority do ,but guess there could always be one who thinks it's "good banter" to blab.

It's not the pictures of you but it could be the things in the pictures. For example your back garden...any one friends that may visit you may recognise that.

Regardless, you're pictures are amazing

"It's not the pictures of you but it could be the things in the pictures. For example your back garden...any one friends that may visit you may recognise that.

Regardless, you're pictures are amazing"

Agreed - everything in pics is part of a puzzle and its human nature to recognise familiar things. I'd say yes somene could easily put 2 and 2 together and make 4.

With 91 pics surely you could scrap those that show recognisable scenes.

Also not too good an ideal asking such a question and drawing attention to them if youre unsure if theyll be recognised lol.

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

"They might not recognise you as such but be careful of pics involving the inside of your house and car, if there's anything you think someone who knows you will recognise is yours from a picture just move it over to friends only! "

was thinking the same thing.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If I knew you I think I would wonder of it was you from hair, clothes, background etc.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Do you think any of our pics could give away who we are to anyone who already knows us?

HP works with 100's of guys, I'm sure the law of averages dictates at least a few will be on here, that's ok because we don't friend any local guys and our face pics are hidden, but just wondering if there's any pics that we should take down, better to be safe than sorry."

I doubt the 'law of averages' will mean that.

Browse the number of active single male profiles in your area. Then check local population stats, then the number of people he works with.

At best (or worst!) there may be 1.

I often think people on Fab assume (or dream!) that everyone they work with, pass in the street or see I a bar is also on Fab. Or that non-swingers spend all their free time setting up fake profiles on sites just to search for people they know.

99.9% of them won't.

Oh - and as someone else said - the kitchen/garden ones might be recognised by someone that's been to your house. Apart from that - you should be fine.

A

To the OP - yes! You have your face in several of them, and what I assume is your house as well? I've only looked at the first 20 or so since you have so many, but yes in the bottom line. I think if I knew you, I would definitely recognise you.

By *antonkid1955Man  over a year ago

cardiff

So people who browse FS may recognise you..so what.. It's a sex site..what's the problem?

I just noticed you have your car in some of them too.....err....big giveaway.

As per above though, if you're worried about anyone knowing what you like to get up to, or have personal concerns regarding your private life crossing over into your jobs or family life, then tone them down, take them down and make them more anonymous.

You kind of answer your own question really.....unless this was just a ruse to get everyone to look at your photos, which I might add, are fabulous! Very hot lady

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Do you wear the same clothes on here in work? If so, maybe friends only those.

"I just noticed you have your car in some of them too.....err....big giveaway.

As per above though, if you're worried about anyone knowing what you like to get up to, or have personal concerns regarding your private life crossing over into your jobs or family life, then tone them down, take them down and make them more anonymous.

You kind of answer your own question really.....unless this was just a ruse to get everyone to look at your photos, which I might add, are fabulous! Very hot lady "

Oops, forgot about the car pics, good point.

Lol, not a ruse, thanks for compliment

By *extoysareusCouple  over a year ago

kinky heaven

Don't recognise any wallpaper

"So people who browse FS may recognise you..so what.. It's a sex site..what's the problem?"

Just don't want her getting unwanted male attention at work, she'd freak out.

If we got recognised by another couple we know socially ,we'd have a good laugh about it however.

"So people who browse FS may recognise you..so what.. It's a sex site..what's the problem?

Just don't want her getting unwanted male attention at work, she'd freak out.

If we got recognised by another couple we know socially ,we'd have a good laugh about it however."

You do have a few with her mouth in them, and from her other photos I would guess she's very striking and therefore very recognisable? Tall, fit, busty, full lips, great hair, sexy arse....men will look at her and lust after her and remember her in great detail so seeing photos she's a dead-giveaway.

If I worked with her, I would remember her. Maybe the above is just me!

» Add a new message to this topic