FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Block and move on

Block and move on

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I already know what most of you will say to this but.....

Is it not so annoying when you have been in dialogue with somebody,you send them a face pic then rather a thanks im not interested message,you just get blocked....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Often due to the number of guys who dnt take the polite decline very well. Unfortunate for the nice guys.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

it must be annoying but I never understand the need to bring it to the forum, it is usually in the faint hope they read it and the people blocked and indignant get the swipe back.

"I already know what most of you will say to this but.....

Is it not so annoying when you have been in dialogue with somebody,you send them a face pic then rather a thanks im not interested message,you just get blocked.... "

Change your mindset and _iew it as a thanks, but no thanks.

Is it not so annoying when you have been in dialogue with somebody,you send them a face pic then rather a thanks im not interested message,you just get blocked.... "

We never do that, only have 4 men & 1 woman on our blocked list, all of whom were rude

It is harsh , tbh the type if people who just block like that arnt the type if people you want to meet

Hense why my mug shot is available publically.. so people know from the start.

If im not attracted to them physically then no amount of personality will win me over.

Send face pics early on.

Or ignored x ignorant sods

luckily our block list is shrinking as most on it are fakes and don't tend to hang about for too long, op, don't take being blocked to heart, although its annoying it narrows your choice in a better way

"luckily our block list is shrinking as most on it are fakes and don't tend to hang about for too long, op, don't take being blocked to heart, although its annoying it narrows your choice in a better way "

Just a little frustrating been messaging,for a little while.I thought we were getting on well.I don't send face pics to many people.I will get over it eventually

"it must be annoying but I never understand the need to bring it to the forum, it is usually in the faint hope they read it and the people blocked and indignant get the swipe back."

Nah that person never uses the forums and if they have blocked me they are hardly going to change their mind because of a forum message

Is it not so annoying when you have been in dialogue with somebody,you send them a face pic then rather a thanks im not interested message,you just get blocked....

So why not just say that??

Change your mindset and _iew it as a thanks, but no thanks."

"Hense why my mug shot is available publically.. so people know from the start.

If im not attracted to them physically then no amount of personality will win me over.

Send face pics early on.

"

I am thinking of putting a face pic as my profile avatar

It is harsh , tbh the type if people who just block like that arnt the type if people you want to meet"

Yeah you are probably right mate

So why not just say that?

"

There have been many postings on this thread as to why. Change your mindset for your sake not others, then you'll have less things to stress or moan about.

So why not just say that?

There have been many postings on this thread as to why. Change your mindset for your sake not others, then you'll have less things to stress or moan about."

Ok thanks for the idea.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"it must be annoying but I never understand the need to bring it to the forum, it is usually in the faint hope they read it and the people blocked and indignant get the swipe back.

Nah that person never uses the forums and if they have blocked me they are hardly going to change their mind because of a forum message "

cool

Send a face pic with your first message if not comfortable having one on public display, if they don't reply they are not interested and no time has been wasted.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Some people have no manners....

Bugger it gone with half a face pic for a start!

I always think get the face pic swap out of the way and then not too much time has been wasted if its not going to happen,To say no thank you, you're not my type would have been the polite way to behave but its easier for some people to just hit the block button instead of having to say they don't fancy you

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Unfortunately I am the worst at asking for face pics, and sometimes when they have eventually been and I have thought

I have always said so, (been called shallow because of it) But I have never blocked....but I suppose for some it is easier

» Add a new message to this topic