FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > do local social meets work

do local social meets work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I've tried several times to organise a social meet for swingers in Worcester i thought with people working flexible hours, school runs etc, a lunchtime meet in a pub or hotel would be best but no interest can anyone give any suggestions

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most people have families and work. Time to meet is a major problem for us. We get the odd weekend free but guys we like are never around then.

Thats just life, everyone too busy.

I find it difficult to get a guy who is available when I am.

Hi thanks for replies that why i thought lunhtime social could be good but just maybe its worcester because no one seems interested, we all have busy lifestyles, so its hard to fix a time when everyones available

"I find it difficult to get a guy who is available when I am. "

I think if you click your fingers you would get a huge response

When we have time for a meet the guys I like all run and hide. Will chat all week but when it comes to meeting they run home to mummy. Bit sad really.

I find the whole concept of 'social' meets a joke. What ever happened to people meeting for actual sex?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The first Sussex Social took place after months of planning and the second much quicker as it was the same location and similar time, but as we're looking for a different location, it may take time again. People have busy lives and need weeks of notice if you're to get a good number of people. Good luck!

"When we have time for a meet the guys I like all run and hide. Will chat all week but when it comes to meeting they run home to mummy. Bit sad really."

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I find the whole concept of 'social' meets a joke. What ever happened to people meeting for actual sex?"

Er....that happens after the social?

"I find it difficult to get a guy who is available when I am.

I think if you click your fingers you would get a huge response "

That doesn't work either but thank you

"I find the whole concept of 'social' meets a joke. What ever happened to people meeting for actual sex?"

I agree, social meets are like non alcoholic larger,

Really? So what happens if they don't fancy you and decline? Far better hearing it at a social, than just before sex.

Her

"I find the whole concept of 'social' meets a joke. What ever happened to people meeting for actual sex?

Er....that happens after the social? "

Depends what yiu term as a social, I find all these social events , munches etc a bit sad tbh

"I find the whole concept of 'social' meets a joke. What ever happened to people meeting for actual sex?Really? So what happens if they don't fancy you and decline? Far better hearing it at a social, than just before sex.

Her"

Is it?

"I find the whole concept of 'social' meets a joke. What ever happened to people meeting for actual sex?Really? So what happens if they don't fancy you and decline? Far better hearing it at a social, than just before sex.

Her

Is it?"

Yes

Her

Is it?"

I would say so, ok your geared up for sex just say and she says no, would you rather that or be told in a social setting?

By *obsrocketMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

I am a single male and have to disagree. I have met so many people through "social" meets first then found if we get on things can progress. Those who I have met also then know I am genuine as I am willing to make the initial effort. To me Swinging is about fun and sometimes sex with friends not notches on my bedpost though

"I find the whole concept of 'social' meets a joke. What ever happened to people meeting for actual sex?

Depends what yiu term as a social, I find all these social events , munches etc a bit sad tbh "

Not munches again

Depends what yiu term as a social, I find all these social events , munches etc a bit sad tbh "

With websites, smartphones,cans,face time etc its pretty easy to figure out whether you fancy someone. I refuse to jump through absurd hoops for people. I love the social aspect of swinging,but that can happen only after a sexual meet, or in a club situation.

Time is precious. I'm not using mine to drink coffee.

Just sayin....

Her

Is it?

Yes"

Not for me it isn't

I wouldnt run home but then i am older xx

Depends what yiu term as a social, I find all these social events , munches etc a bit sad tbh

With websites, smartphones,cans,face time etc its pretty easy to figure out whether you fancy someone. I refuse to jump through absurd hoops for people. I love the social aspect of swinging,but that can happen only after a sexual meet, or in a club situation.

Just sayin....

"

I agree, I have enough friends I don't need to befriend people on here, it's not Facebook

Her

Is it?I would say so, ok your geared up for sex just say and she says no, would you rather that or be told in a social setting?"

I'd rather have a social to see if there is a connection than get in the bedroom and find out you or they don't do it for you. I have made one or two faux pas in that situation

Her

Is it?I would say so, ok your geared up for sex just say and she says no, would you rather that or be told in a social setting?"

That's a very good point, your right that would be worse

Evening socials work fine in Malvern. For little group gatherings. Held several as veris show.....very rare it doesn't end up with at least some folks back at mine for nawtyness.....

Her

Is it?I would say so, ok your geared up for sex just say and she says no, would you rather that or be told in a social setting?

I'd rather have a social to see if there is a connection than get in the bedroom and find out you or they don't do it for you. I have made one or two faux pas in that situation "

yes common sense to me too.

I know it's shocking!!! People actually meeting up to see if they are attracted to each other before deciding whether to have sex.

People are free to run their profiles as they see fit (within the rules of course). If that includes socials first then thats their choice.

I know it's shocking!!! People actually meeting up to see if they are attracted to each other before deciding whether to have sex.

People are free to run their profiles as they see fit (within the rules of course). If that includes socials first then thats their choice."

I agree, and if I don't like social events and think they are sad then that's my choice,

By *obsrocketMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

I would have to say its the law of averages more people are available at weekends than daytime weekdays. However if you get the word out and are flexible to see what suits most people a weekday social could work.

People do meet for sex, just some like to meet socially first and I think he is more on the lines, if I have read it right, of a group social ie people who live in the area

People are free to run their profiles as they see fit (within the rules of course). If that includes socials first then thats their choice.

I agree, and if I don't like social events and think they are sad then that's my choice, "

Yes it is but your last meet was a social and yes you were arranging a 2nd meet with the lady but still a social.

I agree, and if I don't like social events and think they are sad then that's my choice,

Yes it is but your last meet was a social and yes you were arranging a 2nd meet with the lady but still a social. "

???

Yes it is but your last meet was a social and yes you were arranging a 2nd meet with the lady but still a social.

???"

She verified you saying brief social

Just sayin....

"

If thats what works for you then i would stick with it as it would be silly to change a winning formula

Gimp

"Hi thanks for replies that why i thought lunhtime social could be good but just maybe its worcester because no one seems interested, we all have busy lifestyles, so its hard to fix a time when everyones available"

I would be interested and weekends are better for me, probably Sundays more than Saturdays only because I work shifts in a pub and might end up having to work

???

She verified you saying brief social "

Bloody hell , good point, it was more of a quick chat in my car when I was passing but you have got me there

"Most people have families and work. Time to meet is a major problem for us. We get the odd weekend free but guys we like are never around then.

Thats just life, everyone too busy."

???

Bloody hell , good point, it was more of a quick chat in my car when I was passing but youp have got me there

"

So nothing wrong with a social really is there. I wasn't setting out to get you I was just saying

I agree, and if I don't like social events and think they are sad then that's my choice, "

That is your choice but the OP is enquiring about organising a social in his local area. One person has called socials a joke and you don't like them. Those views do not reflect the views of other people on here who attend socials and enjoy them. The OP is trying to do something positive. If you dont like them fine. Dont go.

OP - some great socials have been arranged on here. It will all be about timing and location. Maybe have a look at other successful socials on here and contact the organiser for tips. You can't please everyone. You will go mad trying to

???

Bloody hell , good point, it was more of a quick chat in my car when I was passing but youp have got me there

So nothing wrong with a social really is there. I wasn't setting out to get you I was just saying "

In that context , yes they are fine, to meet a group of strangers of here at a social event seems bonkers, only my opinion though

???

So nothing wrong with a social really is there. I wasn't setting out to get you I was just saying

In that context , yes they are fine, to meet a group of strangers of here at a social event seems bonkers, only my opinion though"

And some are stranger than others

Just my opinion though

Gimp

???

In that context , yes they are fine, to meet a group of strangers of here at a social event seems bonkers, only my opinion though"

Yes but its a good way to get to meet more people and network and lets face it, you can go to a club and socialise there and go home having not met anyone you fancy

???

In that context , yes they are fine, to meet a group of strangers of here at a social event seems bonkers, only my opinion though

And some are stranger than others

Just my opinion though

Gimp"

Some definitely are . Just saying

I'd like to socialise only with a "group of strangers" from here. I m a friendly person

"Hi thanks for replies that why i thought lunhtime social could be good but just maybe its worcester because no one seems interested, we all have busy lifestyles, so its hard to fix a time when everyones available

I would be interested and weekends are better for me, probably Sundays more than Saturdays only because I work shifts in a pub and might end up having to work"

But you have made weekends too! We know lol.....

"I'd like to socialise only with a "group of strangers" from here. I m a friendly person "

Don't you find it a bit dangerous? It only takes one nutter to turn up and there could be carnage

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

Just sayin....

I agree, I have enough friends I don't need to befriend people on here, it's not Facebook "

You have a quota on how many friends you have?? I find that odd and very limiting.

The point of the socials is getting to know like minded people. That's always a good thing in my book. Some of the best fun I've had in the past took place at private house parties. How do you get invited to private house parties? By getting to know people at a local social, that's how

For me, and many others, the social side of getting to know others who share a similar outlook towards sex is part of the lifestyle. Nothing sad about it what so ever.

But I think there are different mind sets between what I think of as a swingers mindset (where nsa sex happens within a social context) and a wanting instant sex mindset (where anything outside of turning up and shaving is seen as jumping through hoops )

"Hi thanks for replies that why i thought lunhtime social could be good but just maybe its worcester because no one seems interested, we all have busy lifestyles, so its hard to fix a time when everyones available

I would be interested and weekends are better for me, probably Sundays more than Saturdays only because I work shifts in a pub and might end up having to work

But you have made weekends too! We know lol....."

Except he is talking about lunchtimes and I cannot always do them

You bring that gorgeous body and cock to Scotland and I'll skip the social.

Peaky Nipples

* shagging! Not shaving, obviously

Just sayin....

"

Ive had that response from socials before,younger blokes eg late 20's,i have a couple who speak to me now and again,always the same ,i say a Morning coffee or brekie social,they wont as there idea is its a date,apparently i can have a coffee at theres before sex

My response is always no,i like to click,like to know im attracted in flesh,mainly a safety aspect plus i wouldnt fuck a bloke who wouldnt be seen in public with me.its no problem to over 30's men,woman and couples,even told the blokes i wear a paperbag over my head they still wont

I have my kids after school so day meets/socials suit me local

"I'd like to socialise only with a "group of strangers" from here. I m a friendly person

Don't you find it a bit dangerous? It only takes one nutter to turn up and there could be carnage "

Even a one to one could be dangerous and I met a guy last year who had a woman pull a knife on him in a busy pub, lucky for him there were people there to help

Peaky Nipples

"

Ah! So have you never actually been to a social or munch?? Knocking something even though you've never tried it?

"I'd like to socialise only with a "group of strangers" from here. I m a friendly person

Don't you find it a bit dangerous? It only takes one nutter to turn up and there could be carnage "

Surely its more dangerous to meet up with one nutter somewhere private who is intent only on having Sex

Gimp

"

Ah! So have you never actually been to a social or munch?? Knocking something even though you've never tried it?"

Have you ever eaten dog shit?? You better try it as how will you know if you don't like it

Don't you find it a bit dangerous? It only takes one nutter to turn up and there could be carnage

Even a one to one could be dangerous and I met a guy last year who had a woman pull a knife on him in a busy pub, lucky for him there were people there to help"

Fair enough, that sort of proves my point

We do both and have had some awesome sex with connections we've made at socials...Both immediately afterwards and some time later...

We just like to meet at a bar etc if we click and fancy you then jobs a good un and back to ours for the real fun

Xx

Even a one to one could be dangerous and I met a guy last year who had a woman pull a knife on him in a busy pub, lucky for him there were people there to help

Fair enough, that sort of proves my point"

Fair enough, that sort of proves my point"

No it doesn't because if they had met at his or hers, who knows what could have happened

I have to meet alone no choice which is why I do socials first in a public place and I only meet where the bar staff know me. So even though I have never met a group of people socially I figure safety in numbers

"We just like to meet at a bar etc if we click and fancy you then jobs a good un and back to ours for the real fun

Xx

I'd like to socialise only with a "group of strangers" from here. I m a friendly person

Fair enough, that sort of proves my point "

Absolutely

Peaky Nipples

"

Ah! So have you never actually been to a social or munch?? Knocking something even though you've never tried it?

Have you ever eaten dog shit?? You better try it as how will you know if you don't like it"

I know I don't like to eat things that are excreted from another ( poultry eggs being the exception but I took some convincing as a child and figure our ancestors did some pretty freaky trail and error on the eating front to get us to have learnt what is good to eat and what is not)

If you ever meet a group of friends out in a pub, for a drink, chat and laugh, well chances are you'd enjoy a social or munch. Because that is what it is, a meet up with other people, the difference being you can openly perf at those you fancy without their partners getting upset about lol

I arrange and host day time parties at a club. Some come for the social side as bar is open and some come to shag. Best of both each party gets better and bigger. Last week we had 45 attend and only 13 was single guys. We book weeks in advance to get the crowd in. Next one 16 July hint hint ! Xx

We arranged the Sussex social's as people were asking for it, swinging for a lot of people is not just the sex but the social side of things, if you need any help op we happy to give you some advice (limited it may be ) just pm us

And it always makes us smile a little when we see people complaining about not being able to find single bi females...we regularly meet with several...guess where we found all of them?

It would be a lot better and safer in a social situation if said nutter turned up? Lots more people around etc. Safety in numbers works well for me

Her

Is it?I would say so, ok your geared up for sex just say and she says no, would you rather that or be told in a social setting?

That's a very good point, your right that would be worse "

What is even worse is when his phone suddenly rings and he says he has to go half way through...and you are left wondering what happened.

Fair enough, that sort of proves my point

No it doesn't because if they had met at his or hers, who knows what could have happened"

True, bit the more people that attend the more likely you will get a nutter,

"

Have you ever eaten dog shit?? You better try it as how will you know if you don't like it

I know I don't like to eat things that are excreted from another ( poultry eggs being the exception but I took some convincing as a child and figure our ancestors did some pretty freaky trail and error on the eating front to get us to have learnt what is good to eat and what is not)

If you ever meet a group of friends out in a pub, for a drink, chat and laugh, well chances are you'd enjoy a social or munch. Because that is what it is, a meet up with other people, the difference being you can openly perf at those you fancy without their partners getting upset about lol "

I disagree, firstly you can't regulate who is going, anyone could turn up, secondly they are not your 'friends' the vast majority are strangers,

Peaky Nipples

You can't regulate whos out on a night out, every pub, club or venue that had humans in carries risk of people being there to do you harm

The first time you go any where the people are strangers, only some you may know because you've chatted online at socials

"And it always makes us smile a little when we see people complaining about not being able to find single bi females...we regularly meet with several...guess where we found all of them? "

Awww that's spoiled it now! Everybody now know how to capture a unicorn. Ssshush. People may not have noticed!

"You can't regulate whos out on a night out, every pub, club or venue that had humans in carries risk of people being there to do you harm

The first time you go any where the people are strangers, only some you may know because you've chatted online at socials"

The difference is your all there with the pretext of having sex , that's the only common theme most of you will have ,so it's not the same as having a night out with friends,

"

If you ever meet a group of friends out in a pub, for a drink, chat and laugh, well chances are you'd enjoy a social or munch. Because that is what it is, a meet up with other people, the difference being you can openly perf at those you fancy without their partners getting upset about lol

I disagree, firstly you can't regulate who is going, anyone could turn up, secondly they are not your 'friends' the vast majority are strangers, "

But wernt all Friends strangers at some point

Gimp

Peaky Nipples

"You can't regulate whos out on a night out, every pub, club or venue that had humans in carries risk of people being there to do you harm

The first time you go any where the people are strangers, only some you may know because you've chatted online at socials

The difference is your all there with the pretext of having sex , that's the only common theme most of you will have ,so it's not the same as having a night out with friends, "

Lol and a night out with the lads isn't with the pretext of getting off with someone if you can, for sex? Lol

The more you've said in this thread, I think you are right. The social side isn't for you, mainly because you don't really understand it and it seems like you don't want to.

One life lesson I've learnt that has paid dividends, not just in swinging but, you know, in life: is that the more you let go of what your afriad of and remove the restrictions you've placed on yourself, the fuller & richer your life can be

The difference is your all there with the pretext of having sex , that's the only common theme most of you will have ,so it's not the same as having a night out with friends,

Lol and a night out with the lads isn't with the pretext of getting off with someone if you can, for sex? Lol

The more you've said in this thread, I think you are right. The social side isn't for you, mainly because you don't really understand it and it seems like you don't want to.

One life lesson I've learnt that has paid dividends, not just in swinging but, you know, in life: is that the more you let go of what your afriad of and remove the restrictions you've placed on yourself, the fuller & richer your life can be "

I don't understand how to be sociable? I am a sociable person, however the thought of being in a room full of strangers of this site does nothing for me, I am not a 'swinger' if that's what swinging involved and I never want to be

Spot on mate ....

Couldn't have put it better

Peaky Nipples

"

I don't understand how to be sociable? I am a sociable person, however the thought of being in a room full of strangers of this site does nothing for me, I am not a 'swinger' if that's what swinging involved and I never want to be "

Is that what I said? nope, it's not.

You don't understand the social side to swinging or how it works or, it seems want to.

Unless you go to some very small pubs, you won't know everyone in one when you are there. Some of those strangers that you might chat to while out with friends, ( being a socialable person) some of those strangers will be swinger's. Only difference is, you don't know.

The nature of meeting a group of like minded individuals is, you share a common outlook. That goes for any group. All friendships are built from something.

It's actually the person you become friendly with, not what they are in to.

I know thats how my friendships have been built

I won't be friends with every swinger I meet, in the same way I won't be friend with every person that shares other interests I have.

But that's the fun part of life for me, meeting people throughout life and finding the ones you want to call friend

[Removed by poster at 10/05/14 09:41:48]

"

I don't understand how to be sociable? I am a sociable person, however the thought of being in a room full of strangers of this site does nothing for me, I am not a 'swinger' if that's what swinging involved and I never want to be

Is that what I said? nope, it's not.

You don't understand the social side to swinging or how it works or, it seems want to.

Unless you go to some very small pubs, you won't know everyone in one when you are there. Some of those strangers that you might chat to while out with friends, ( being a socialable person) some of those strangers will be swinger's. Only difference is, you don't know.

The nature of meeting a group of like minded individuals is, you share a common outlook. That goes for any group. All friendships are built from something.

It's actually the person you become friendly with, not what they are in to.

I know thats how my friendships have been built

I won't be friends with every swinger I meet, in the same way I won't be friend with every person that shares other interests I have.

But that's the fun part of life for me, meeting people throughout life and finding the ones you want to call friend"

Fair play to you, I can't argue with that, its obviously something you enjoy , and something I know I wont, anyway I am off to eat some dog shit

Ahh now that explains it

Peaky Nipples

"

Fair play to you, I can't argue with that, its obviously something you enjoy , and something I know I wont, anyway I am off to eat some dog shit "

Ah, a man that enjoys canine defication but refuses to try other species poop based upon negatively held misconceptions, probably borne from a fear of rejectment nurtured in childhood.

All the classic pointers are there p-)

"

Fair play to you, I can't argue with that, its obviously something you enjoy , and something I know I wont, anyway I am off to eat some dog shit

Ah, a man that enjoys canine defication but refuses to try other species poop based upon negatively held misconceptions, probably borne from a fear of rejectment nurtured in childhood.

All the classic pointers are there p-)"

O dear, not another amateur psychologists with delusions of grandeur, I was making a self depreciating joke that obviously went way above your head. Don't try and psychoanalyse people based in what they say in here, it makes you look like an arrogant fool

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"

O dear, not another amateur psychologists with delusions of grandeur, I was making a self depreciating joke that obviously went way above your head. Don't try and psychoanalyse people based in what they say in here, it makes you look like an arrogant fool "

I think the so called amateur psychologist was making a joke. It clearly went straight over your head

[Removed by poster at 10/05/14 10:06:33]

"

O dear, not another amateur psychologists with delusions of grandeur, I was making a self depreciating joke that obviously went way above your head. Don't try and psychoanalyse people based in what they say in here, it makes you look like an arrogant fool

I think the so called amateur psychologist was making a joke. It clearly went straight over your head "

At whose expense??

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Don't go then.

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We are great fans of socials. We attended our first about 10 years ago off another site and met some great people who we still see today. We attend the York social on a regular basis and it is getting bigger and bigger, we have a great laugh then head into town have more of a laugh then often end up at hotel or house party. The good thing about socials is you get to see people in the flesh, quite often we have met guys who we have said no to from a picture or their profile but then met them in the flesh and ended up having fun. For us the social side is as much fun as the sex side.

Don't go then."

I don't, I can still comment though,

I like social meets. I've had a few and thoroughly enjoyed them. Im a people person, so it isn't just about sex for me.

Just sayin....

"

And if that works for you great. But some people prefer to meet socially in a public place. Public place is for safety reasons 1st and socially first as i can only tell so much from a picture and words on a screen, so i don't really know if you want to have sex with someone till we meet.

Peaky Nipples

"

I think the so called amateur psychologist was making a joke. It clearly went straight over your head

At whose expense??"

Do joke always have to be at the expensive of others? Lol

Do I look arrogant? Shown delusions of grandeur or even just plain ones? again, interesting to see your take on the world as you see it

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Don't go then.

I don't, I can still comment though, "

Yep! Me too.

"

At whose expense??

Do joke always have to be at the expensive of others? Lol

Do I look arrogant? Shown delusions of grandeur or even just plain ones? again, interesting to see your take on the world as you see it

"

Explain your 'joke' then, if I have misinterpreted it then I will apologies for my comment

Peaky Nipples

I'm off now as my unicorn is waiting for me, he shits rainbows

Far tastier than dog poop , so I've been told. But as poultry defication is the only deficated item I'll try, I don't know for sure and can't lay claim to knowing if unicorn rainbow shit is indeed the best shit x

Peaky Nipples

Ah, wait. Is having a rainbow shitting unicorn grande? see your point entirely x

"I'm off now as my unicorn is waiting for me, he shits rainbows

Far tastier than dog poop , so I've been told. But as poultry defication is the only deficated item I'll try, I don't know for sure and can't lay claim to knowing if unicorn rainbow shit is indeed the best shit x"

Hilarious, I bet Miranda Hart is shitting herself

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

The social events held across South Wales are always well attended. With well over 100 people each and every time.

A room is used just for us, with a guest list. Those not on the list don't come in. We have never had a "nutter" attend!!!!!

There is always fun afterwards, as people get invited back to houses, hotel rooms etc

Socials are a great way of putting names to faces and they are a lot of fun

We've been to a fair few socials, some large and organised. Some one to one.

For us a social is extremely important. It's gives you a feel for a person... And gives you that inclination, on both sides wether or not you want to rip each others clothes off. If there's no spark there, you've lost nothing, have a couple of drinks, and on your merry way. One advantage of large social meets you get to put faces to names, and also meet people you would never have otherwise met. The arranging for the potential next jump, session can then be arranged and discussed ... A large social meet is I guess a pretty good way of window shopping.

"We've been to a fair few socials, some large and organised. Some one to one.

For us a social is extremely important. It's gives you a feel for a person... And gives you that inclination, on both sides wether or not you want to rip each others clothes off. If there's no spark there, you've lost nothing, have a couple of drinks, and on your merry way. One advantage of large social meets you get to put faces to names, and also meet people you would never have otherwise met. The arranging for the potential next jump, session can then be arranged and discussed ... A large social meet is I guess a pretty good way of window shopping. "

And to the OP if you build it they will come... I intend arranging a social at some point, not that easy... Flexibility I think is key.. Pick your date.. And stick to it

For us a social is extremely important. It's gives you a feel for a person... And gives you that inclination, on both sides wether or not you want to rip each others clothes off. If there's no spark there, you've lost nothing, have a couple of drinks, and on your merry way. One advantage of large social meets you get to put faces to names, and also meet people you would never have otherwise met. The arranging for the potential next jump, session can then be arranged and discussed ... A large social meet is I guess a pretty good way of window shopping. "

Absolutely!! And I met you lovely guys at a social - together with loads of other great people. How can that ever be a waste of time?? So many additions to my hotlist! However if you have the social skills of Jimmy Saville and Rosemary West's love child then I guess socials won't be for you.

Peaky Nipples

Far tastier than dog poop , so I've been told. But as poultry defication is the only deficated item I'll try, I don't know for sure and can't lay claim to knowing if unicorn rainbow shit is indeed the best shit x

Hilarious, I bet Miranda Hart is shitting herself"

That's good! A wider variety of poop for you not to try x

" However if you have the social skills of Jimmy Saville and Rosemary West's love child then I guess socials won't be for you."

I don't think I've ever been described so accurately.

Hilarious, I bet Miranda Hart is shitting herself

That's good! A wider variety of poop for you not to try x "

True, I might try and go to one of these socials events, am I a bit to young though??

" However if you have the social skills of Jimmy Saville and Rosemary West's love child then I guess socials won't be for you.

I don't think I've ever been described so accurately. "

Me neither, I suppose they have a good insight to old Jim and Rosemary, they attended enough socials with them

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Anyway to answer the original question a lunch time meet could be difficult for many. Evenings are more popular and easier for lots of people. You might be able to arrange a small lunch time gathering of two or more people

For us a social is extremely important. It's gives you a feel for a person... And gives you that inclination, on both sides wether or not you want to rip each others clothes off. If there's no spark there, you've lost nothing, have a couple of drinks, and on your merry way. One advantage of large social meets you get to put faces to names, and also meet people you would never have otherwise met. The arranging for the potential next jump, session can then be arranged and discussed ... A large social meet is I guess a pretty good way of window shopping.

Absolutely!! And I met you lovely guys at a social - together with loads of other great people. How can that ever be a waste of time?? So many additions to my hotlist! However if you have the social skills of Jimmy Saville and Rosemary West's love child then I guess socials won't be for you."

I rest my case, I met this divine filly, at a ' waste of time social ' .... And we will be getting together again in a less social environment

Oh yeah and the answer to the question !! Yes they do work . I have met some gorgeous people at socials and made some great friends . Also would not mind a second meet with some of the minxes

Socials in school holidays are a good idea

"Oh yeah and the answer to the question !! Yes they do work . I have met some gorgeous people at socials and made some great friends . Also would not mind a second meet with some of the minxes "

Hello lovely.

"Oh yeah and the answer to the question !! Yes they do work . I have met some gorgeous people at socials and made some great friends . Also would not mind a second meet with some of the minxes

Hello lovely. "

Talking about gorgeous minxes . Hi hun

"Oh yeah and the answer to the question !! Yes they do work . I have met some gorgeous people at socials and made some great friends . Also would not mind a second meet with some of the minxes "

Ha you go for it lad! Glad it wasn't a sad waste of your time. You may want to leave the 'Jim'll fix it' badges at home tho.

"Oh yeah and the answer to the question !! Yes they do work . I have met some gorgeous people at socials and made some great friends . Also would not mind a second meet with some of the minxes

Ha you go for it lad! Glad it wasn't a sad waste of your time. You may want to leave the 'Jim'll fix it' badges at home tho. "

Trust me I was still smiling in the morning

Forum Mod

East Sussex

We have too, it's really nice to be able to chat with people and not have to be guarded in some areas. We've met some great people at big socials and more intimate ones.

Ha you go for it lad! Glad it wasn't a sad waste of your time. You may want to leave the 'Jim'll fix it' badges at home those. "

And where else at my age would I get lots of beautiful ladies all in the same room

Ha you go for it lad! Glad it wasn't a sad waste of your time. You may want to leave the 'Jim'll fix it' badges at home those. And where else at my age would I get lots of beautiful ladies all in the same room "

If my memory serves me correctly? You didn't do to badly!! Sir x

Ha you go for it lad! Glad it wasn't a sad waste of your time. You may want to leave the 'Jim'll fix it' badges at home those. And where else at my age would I get lots of beautiful ladies all in the same room

If my memory serves me correctly? You didn't do to badly!! Sir x"

Lol shush I am going for the sympathy shag

Ha you go for it lad! Glad it wasn't a sad waste of your time. You may want to leave the 'Jim'll fix it' badges at home those. And where else at my age would I get lots of beautiful ladies all in the same room "

Age has got nothing to do with it!

Ha you go for it lad! Glad it wasn't a sad waste of your time. You may want to leave the 'Jim'll fix it' badges at home those. And where else at my age would I get lots of beautiful ladies all in the same room

Age has got nothing to do with it! "

Oh good I will keep trying then

By *ercedes62Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

I dont know why but here in the Northampton area socials dont seem to work either.

Yet i used to go to a regular one in Coventry and it was very successful with about 100 people attending on a Saturday night.

Put your name down for the Fab Social in June being held at Jaydees Club a lots of forum members are attending.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

That is your choice but the OP is enquiring about organising a social in his local area. One person has called socials a joke and you don't like them. Those views do not reflect the views of other people on here who attend socials and enjoy them. The OP is trying to do something positive. If you dont like them fine. Dont go.

OP - some great socials have been arranged on here. It will all be about timing and location. Maybe have a look at other successful socials on here and contact the organiser for tips. You can't please everyone. You will go mad trying to "

In south Wales there are loads of successful socials, pretty much all held on a Saturday night.

From talking to those that organize them, it can be a bit difficult getting a date that suits everyone, so don't try, just pick a venue, pick a date (that doesn't clash with any large events in your area), stick it in the forums and wait to see the response.

It will start small, but over time it will grow, some of the socials here end up with well over 100 attending regularly.

Be prepared for some negative feedback, you cannot please everyone all the time with choice of venue, dates etc.

As for those who say its a waste of time.... our first social as newbies got us half a dozen veries, and invites to two parties, and we havent looked back since!

We now usually book a hotel room, and invite some folks back, or go to theirs, so socials can often lead to fun.

By *ubicinchMan  over a year ago

Gwynedd

"When we have time for a meet the guys I like all run and hide. Will chat all week but when it comes to meeting they run home to mummy. Bit sad really."
probably come on in the week to wank, then weekends are recovery time

???

Bloody hell , good point, it was more of a quick chat in my car when I was passing but you have got me there "

Lol hypocrite

By *appyfuckerMan  over a year ago

in a happy place north wales coast

ive had a few and met later to play so yes dont expect every lady to jump straight into bed some times time spent nicely is rewarded well

a just think its a great way of getting to know pople because for me its all the more enjoyable to have adult fun with a couple i get on with, not just wham bam xx

there's a local hot tub social in hull that i go to fairly often. it helps me meet people in a relaxed and safe environment, plus it's a smaller group of people. there's nothing stopping me playing if i want to, but nothing saying i have to play, either. i had a first faceto face meet with a forumite at one of tthose. I've been to two pub socials, and i enjoyed that as well. again, it's a safe environment to meet and talk and see if you click. nothing stops anyone from skipping out for some play with someone they meet there. it happens. i met another forumite face to face at a pub social, which was a laugh and a half.

all in all, they're a useful tool for people on the site to make use of, should they wish to. no one forces attendance.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

I wouldn't know about "social events" as I have never been to one, but it is something I would do, because I'm a fairly affable bloke andI like people.

As for a "social meet" before a meeting for sex, I nearly always do that unless we have chatted on skype or something. I have literally no idea if I will fancy somebody based on a load of pictures and some text, I need to see them in the flesh.

I know its old-fashioned, but I also want to like the people I fuck on some level.

I can't imagine just showing up to some randoms house for sex, for me thats for people with low standards.

Well. I just browsed the meets section and not much there. Well not what I was looking for anyway. Never mind

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Surely it depends on how you define social? Are you talking about a bunch of people from here going out for a night in a bar or bars, some whom may well go and fuck later after a good night out? Or are you talking about maybe two couples meeting up, a couple and a single meeting up or maybe just two singles. Having a drink and chat and maybe ending up having fun together.

I've been to quite a few of the former in Manchester, had great fun and usually ended up having fun with one, two or more people after. The latter has been more hit or miss, I tend to find if you don't play on the night it just doesn't happen, presumably one or all parties haven't gelled.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

???

The last forum social I went to was brilliant! I could have shagged from the second I walked in to the moment I left but I decided to have a laugh and chat with like minded people who I no doubt will meet again and probably play with.

I had a bit of fun too, along with most of the others that came for the social.

As for a coffee social, it's essential. It would be amazingly stupid for me to meet a complete stranger at their home, an hotel or even my home.

"Surely it depends on how you define social? Are you talking about a bunch of people from here going out for a night in a bar or bars, some whom may well go and fuck later after a good night out? Or are you talking about maybe two couples meeting up, a couple and a single meeting up or maybe just two singles. Having a drink and chat and maybe ending up having fun together.

I've been to quite a few of the former in Manchester, had great fun and usually ended up having fun with one, two or more people after. The latter has been more hit or miss, I tend to find if you don't play on the night it just doesn't happen, presumably one or all parties haven't gelled. "

I took it to mean a bunch of people from this site meeting up to chat, socialise and maybe well you know afterwards

» Add a new message to this topic